Days of Power

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Oxy
    Participant

God is exciting! I can barely contain the excitement I feel as I consider the revelation He has given me concerning the Days of Power that we are about to see in the Western world. Have a look at this page to see what God showed me and be sure to let me know what you think.
    http://www.all4god.net/daysofpower.htm

Blessings

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Oxy,
    Then it is time for you too to let go of false human ideas about God being of some sort of composite nature?
    God is ONE

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 07 2007,18:34)
    Hi Oxy,
    Then it is time for you too to let go of false human ideas about God being of some sort of composite nature?
    God is ONE

lol, thanks Nick.

Nick, the fact that I am in a relationship with God satisfies me. God showed me how to put my website together and taught me the content. If I did not have such a realtionship with Him that I was led by the Spirit, I would have cause for concern.

My life is wonderful and I am blessed beyond what I could have dreamed of. He is everything to me and I have not been shown by Him that I should believe anything differently from that which He has shown me.

You see Nick, God has taught me what I know, and there is still much for me to learn, so I have no difficulty with my current beliefs.

My understanding does not come from from theology (which is limited to man's understanding), but from being taught by the One who loves me. He will most times take me into Scripture to show me the things He speaks to me of, and I enjoy those times. But my belief and understanding is the result of a living relationship, being taught by the Holy Spirit who has been given to me to teach me and guide me into all truth.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Oxy,
    Would it not be great to be able to move beyond the foundations of faith as shown in Heb 6?

But “faith in God” has yet to be agreed on as being faith in the God of the Jews.

Men bring their new trinity idols to be paraded as God and we are stymied.

Oxy
    Participant

When I stop being led by the Lord and taught by Him, I will have cause for concern.

Just to clarify that statement.. God actually does teach me. He tells me of things and then will often show me where it is in Scripture and teach me some more. He directs my paths. I am often led to do something I would not normally do and have to trust that God knows what He is doing. Naturally He always does.. lol.

I enjoy my relationship with Him. The love, peace and joy I experience on a daily basis is incredible. The conversations I have with Him are enjoyable, enlightening and awesome.

The only way I want to change is for this relationship to continue to grow.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Oxy,
    Should we follow you if you refuse to abide in the scriptures?
    Hardly.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Oxy,
    I agree that God is about to do some marvelous things. It also seems that God has chose those who are simple, to teach the wise. Not from any wisdom they posess but from what He is showing them. God has not chosen them for having perfect doctrine, but for their heart. Due to the abundance of false doctrine ingrained in our lives in these last days, God is unable to correct every doctrinal error at once (nor is He as driven to do so as man is).

What I'm saying is, we must be open to new thoughts, while at the same time remaining ready to compare everything against scripture. This includes even what we may “feel” God has shown us, that is our only safeguard against being decieved. You will never offend God by looking to the whole of scripture, because it will always support everything He does.

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 07 2007,22:58)
    Oxy,
    I agree that God is about to do some marvelous things. It also seems that God has chose those who are simple, to teach the wise. Not from any wisdom they posess but from what He is showing them. God has not chosen them for having perfect doctrine, but for their heart. Due to the abundance of false doctrine ingrained in our lives in these last days, God is unable to correct every doctrinal error at once (nor is He as driven to do so as man is).

What I'm saying is, we must be open to new thoughts, while at the same time remaining ready to compare everything against scripture. This includes even what we may “feel” God has shown us, that is our only safeguard against being decieved. You will never offend God by looking to the whole of scripture, because it will always support everything He does.

Hi SeekingTruth

Thanks for your comments. I am always extremely cautious about the things of God and will only say I know something if God has given me that reassurance, either through Scripture or otherwise (as appropriate).

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 07 2007,21:43)
    Hi Oxy,
    Should we follow you if you refuse to abide in the scriptures?
    Hardly.

Nick, old habits die hard it seems. Once again you are guilty of putting on me something that is nothing like what I have said.

I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT I DO NOT ABIDE IN THE SCRIPTURES!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Oxy,
    To propound trinity is to be wrongly based and to not be abiding in the WORD OF GOD.

Hi Oxy,
    To propound trinity is to be wrongly based and to not be abiding in the WORD OF GOD

NH

Where is the fear of God to judge the mans relationship with God.

He is not abiding in the Word of God because he dosnt agree with you?

Is this the fruit of your belief?

Do you ever rejoice in a mans testimony of how God is working in him and showing him wonderful truths?

How is it that you are so right?

Please.

If he says something that is unscriptural in your opinion then address it.

But why attack a mans faith and relationship with God inferring that he cannot know God unless he agrees with you? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    We try to snatch some who follow Jezebel or the doctrine of the Nicolatians from the fire because false doctrine is offensive to God Who demands we abide in the Word of God.

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 08 2007,04:56)
    Hi Oxy,
    To propound trinity is to be wrongly based and to not be abiding in the WORD OF GOD.

That is your opinion Nick, one that I and many others do not share.

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 08 2007,06:11)
    Hi W,
    We try to snatch some who follow Jezebel or the doctrine of the Nicolatians from the fire because false doctrine is offensive to God Who demands we abide in the Word of God.

BESIDES NICK, THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT SCRIPTURE AS YOU INSIST. JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD.

Scuse me for shouting, but you are so insistant in what you believe to the point of being quite obnoxious, but refuse to listen to what others have to say.

retepmurT
    Participant

What makes us shout and be emotional? For me personally I
    must look within when this happens to me. It's like God is trying to get my attention so that He can teach me a lesson
    on something that I may be sensitive about.
    I know that I should love my neighbors, should be spiritually broken and in mourning for my sins. Furthermore I realize my inner wisdom will keep growing as I mature as a Christian so I may feel different tommorrow about what is discussed today. Taking James 1:19 into account I wonder
    if I should waste my energies when a discussion becomes a arguement and becomes personal. Lately I've chosen to step back and take the issue to scripture and prayer. God always
    seems to be working on us from both ends.

retepmurT
    Participant

Ephesians 4 (unity in the body of Christ) helps me alot when the Devil is trying to get a foothold.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account