David Wilkerson

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Hey t8,
    Do you have any tourist brochures of your accomodations…I think Nick might. I want to compare before I choose :)

kerwin
    Participant

T8 wrote:

I say we all move in with T8! Got room for a few yanks?

There is a very good case for the U.S.A. being Babylon the Great but that is not a sure thing and the time to leave her is not yet. When the time comes there will most likely be a great persecution and Israel will take the refugees. That means there has to be a change in Israel because I do not think they are that open to Christian refugees. My guess is the time of the two witnesses will open the door. Still it is mainly speculation and God will provide a way when the time is right.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 02 2009,20:06)
    T8 wrote:

I say we all move in with T8! Got room for a few yanks?

There is a very good case for the U.S.A. being Babylon the Great but that is not a sure thing and the time to leave her is not yet.  When the time comes there will most likely be a great persecution and Israel will take the refugees.  That means there has to be a change in Israel because I do not think they are that open to Christian refugees.  My guess is the time of the two witnesses will open the door.  Still it is mainly speculation and God will provide a way when the time is right.

Yes there is still a good case that the USA is New Babylon. I admit that. We will see.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 02 2009,16:24)
    Hey t8,
    Do you have any tourist brochures of your accomodations…I think Nick might.  I want to compare before I choose :)

OK, I don't offer that kind of service. So I will show you some pics of each island and then you can make your choice.

My Island:

Nice beaches

Lots of volcanic stuff

Thermal lakes and rivers. Very nice in Winter.

Biggest city

My city

Nicks Island:

Colder. That is his island viewed from my island.

OK, his island has bigger mountains.

I also admit that his island has got some reasonable beaches.

Yup. There is true wilderness there.

Smaller cities.

So which one is it?

Lightenup
    Participant

t8,
    Hmmm…after much deliberation, I choose both:) They are both breathtaking! Do I need a rent-a-car or a rent-a-boat to get to both places? BTW, I have 6 others coming with me so car or boat, I need a good size one but we don't take up that much floor space and we will even bring our own hammocks.:) I don't want to come when it is too windy though. I don't like windy.
    On second thought, maybe I should ask David Wilkerson where he is going to go!

Proclaimer
    Participant

You could rent a campavan. That way you can park anywhere you like (outside a town or settlement) and there are heaps of places to park a campavan within settlements which provide emenities.

You need to pay the extra expense of using the Interislander ferry service to get the vehicle between both islands though.

Alternatively, rent a car. There is heaps of accommodation on they way and reasonably priced too.

As far as David Wikerson, I suspect he has a getaway plan to somewhere in Canada. My guess anyway.
    You could try Vancouver. I went there, and it is the best North American city I have seen to date, but it might be safer in Baffin Island or somewhere in the North-West Territories.

Proclaimer
    Participant

About the wind. The windy season is the end of winter and spring. I think it is best to bypass that if you can. Come in summer (January February) and our autumns (March, April) are very settled and nice.

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks t8,
    This is good to know when we need to come out of her if the US is the “her.” It will be like a family vacation to paradise. That makes it not seem so scary :) My boys will have to bring their surf boards.

lineon
    Participant

I expect our life span will be shortened quiet dramaticly in Babylon.
    If you are on the left side of life where money is a slight problem,
    you should wait until you fall asleep and become alive again.
    You will find yourself in a place called 'Heaven'. Here you
    would be yourself [no body, no spirit] and you would
    encounter the 'River of Life', without any body telling you
    that it is the River of Life because you will recieve a complete
    new lanuage which will give you new thoughts.
    Along the River of Life the 'Tree of Life' grows which produces
    fruit that will sustain you for weeks at a time.
    In the distance the believer will see a great light a light so bright
    that the believer will know it is 'The City of Glory' and which ever
    direction the believer turns The City of Glory will be noticed.
    The believer and many thousands will follow the River of Life
    that leads towards The City of Glory where the Most High
    will sustain the city with His Glory.

Lineon

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (lineon @ April 04 2009,23:34)
    I expect our life span will be shortened quiet dramaticly in Babylon.
    If you are on the left side of life where money is a slight problem,
    you should wait until you fall asleep and become alive again.
    You will find yourself in a place called 'Heaven'. Here you
    would be yourself [no body, no spirit] and you would
    encounter the 'River of Life', without any body telling you
    that it is the River of Life because you will recieve a complete
    new lanuage which will give you new thoughts.
    Along the River of Life the 'Tree of Life' grows which produces
    fruit that will sustain you for weeks at a time.
    In the distance the believer will see a great light a light so bright
    that the believer will know it is 'The City of Glory' and which ever
    direction the believer turns The City of Glory will be noticed.
    The believer and many thousands will follow the River of Life
    that leads towards The City of Glory where the Most High
    will sustain the city with His Glory.

Lineon

Sounds great lineon.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 03 2009,15:23)
    Thanks t8,
    This is good to know when we need to come out of her if the US is the “her.”  It will be like a family vacation to paradise.  That makes it not seem so scary :)  My boys will have to bring their surf boards.

Yes bring the surfboards, but to be honest, the surf is better in Australia. In fact it is so good over there, that around 15% of Kiwis live there (we get automatic residence there BTW). The attractions also include, warmer weather, bigger cities, more money, and a country 30 times bigger than our one.

Just letting you know that once you get citizenship here, you can live in Australia too if you find New Zealand too isolated. That might be something to consider when the time comes to leave the good ol United States of Babylon.

Lightenup
    Participant

t8,
    My daughter and I were learning about New Zealand a little today and when I showed her your beach picture (the top one) she thought she recognized it as a location for the Prince Caspian movie from Narnia. Do you know anything about that?

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account