Covenants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Ken and Laurel:

In Genesis relative to creation, the scripture states that God created this or that on day 1, or day 2 through day 6 and rested on the seventh.

In Exodus 16 God sent manna from heaven on day one through six, a double portion on day six, and the seventh day was to be the Sabbath.

Can you show me by the scriptures that day one through seven of the creation story conincides with day one through seven in Exodus 16?

Also, how do the Jews determine what day is day #1?  They also number their days one through 7 with the seventh day being their Sabbath.  In our current calendar, our Saturday coincides with their Sabbath that much is true.

God Bless

kenrch
    Participant

Straight and NARROW is the path of righteousness.

My little flock!

I'm proud to be among the few!  Their are Christians that see church as a country club of sorts.  Their are Christians then their are Christians  

I live alone BUT I'M NOT ALONE!  Their are people in prisons more free than most who are not in prison because of the LORD.

The more truth you have the more you will be separated from the goats.

It's harvest time you should be glad that you are among the crop and not a tare.

You still sit in judgment kejonn and that's a shame.

I give scripture and I explain scripture WITH scripture.  I'm sorry if you can't see that.  Where necessary I may inject something but for the most part I give scripture to explain scripture. The bible interprets itself.  Even that is scripture  

IHN&L,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 13 2007,02:14)
    Hi Ken and Laurel:

In Genesis relative to creation, the scripture states that God created this or that on day 1, or day 2 through day 6 and rested on the seventh.

In Exodus 16 God sent manna from heaven on day one through six, a double portion on day six, and the seventh day was to be the Sabbath.

Can you show me by the scriptures that day one through seven of the creation story conincides with day one through seven in Exodus 16?

Also, how do the Jews determine what day is day #1?  They also number their days one through 7 with the seventh day being their Sabbath.  In our current calendar, our Saturday coincides with their Sabbath that much is true.

God Bless

Gees day one follows day 7.
    You want me to prove that scripture is right?

In Exodus 16 The Lord Thy God showed which day was the sixth and which day was the Seventh day Sabbath.

The Sabbath is the only day with a name. So when Your God says to remember the Sabbath He is Speaking of the seventh day.

Now people wonder why I get frustrated!

Would you please read your post!

Scripture IS scripture you can't though most of you try to explain it away because you refuse the scripture itself.

You have NO scriptural proof for your any day doctrine if so please give it. Use scripture IF you have any?

Which day is the seventh day in Africa? Which day is the seventh day in Rome? The seventh day IS the seventh day worldwide.

God is going to tell us to remember His Seventh day Sabbath and NOT let us know what day is the SEVENTH?

Sorry I don't understand your reasoning. Other than to disprove scripture and GOD.

IHN&L,

Ken

Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 13 2007,02:44)

Hi Ken and Laurel:

God Bless

In Exodus 16 The Lord Thy God showed which day was the sixth and which day was the Seventh day Sabbath.

The Sabbath is the only day with a name.  So when Your God says to remember the Sabbath He is Speaking of the seventh day.

Scripture IS scripture you can't though most of you try to explain it away because you refuse the scripture itself.

You have NO scriptural proof for your any day doctrine if so please give it.  Use scripture IF you have any?

Which day is the seventh day in Africa?  Which day is the seventh day in Rome?  The seventh day IS the seventh day worldwide.

God is going to tell us to remember His Seventh day Sabbath and NOT let us know what day is the SEVENTH?

Sorry I don't understand your reasoning.  Other than to disprove scripture and GOD.

IHN&L,

Ken

Ok. Ken:

There is no need to continue to try to discuss this topic with you. I just want you to know that I love you and want God's very best for you and your family.

Please pray for me and I will do the same for you.

God Bless

Laurel
    Participant

I missed a lot yesterday! By “faith” I know that the two verses you posted are the same Sabbath. By “faith” I know Y'shua rose from the tomb on the Sabbath just before evening that began the first day of the week.

All throught Scripture there is not one contradiction to the 7th day being kept as the Sabbath. Under the old covenant it was, and under the new it is, in the new earth it will be!

No, I do not have Scripture to back it up and I do not need it. I already have the Spirit of Truth in me. If you need more proof do the searching for yourself. If guided by His Spirit, you WILL find what you search for. I know this because it IS that important to Him.

I spent probably 3 months, trying to figure out the true Sabbath. That was a little over 3 years ago. Since then, I have been a changed person, even though my baptism with water was many years ago.

Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

To All,
    Please forgive Ken and I if we seem like we are pointing fingers. We know we can't make you “see.” We know you will only see if you truely want to see, and Elohim will show you when you are ready.

It is frustrating for us. We know how important it is. We are not “under” the law like some have accused. Only if we break it purposely after receiving the truth are we under judgement. That I speak for myself though because I do not know where Ken is at on that doctrine.

But the one thing I will say on Ken's behaf is that he is truely passionate for His Master. I know he loves you all or he wouldn't care one way or the other whether or not you followed Y'shua in following the 4th commandment.

Think of it as a gift from our Father in heaven, you can take it or not. It is your choice. You can choose His Way or not. You can choose eternal life or not.

There is only A or B Him or not. We have a 50/50 chance at getting it right. We also have forgiveness if we get it wrong the first time.

Love to All in our Master Y'shua Messiah and in our Father in heaven,
    Laurel

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 13 2007,02:56)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 13 2007,02:44)

Hi Ken and Laurel:

God Bless

The Sabbath is the only day with a name.  So when Your God says to remember the Sabbath He is Speaking of the seventh day.

You have NO scriptural proof for your any day doctrine if so please give it.  Use scripture IF you have any?

Which day is the seventh day in Africa?  Which day is the seventh day in Rome?  The seventh day IS the seventh day worldwide.

Sorry I don't understand your reasoning.  Other than to disprove scripture and GOD.

IHN&L,

Ken

Ok. Ken:

There is no need to continue to try to discuss this topic with you.  I just want you to know that I love you and want God's very best for you and your family.

Please pray for me and I will do the same for you.

God Bless

Yes 94 there is no reason to discuss your reasoning to prove scripture wrong GO YOUR WAY, OK :)

But I did ask for scripture for your any day doctrine?

You have NO scriptural proof for your any day doctrine if so please give it. Use scripture IF you have any?

kejonn
    Participant

Laurel,

Do you have a time of fellowship with other believers on the Sabbath? I'm already having a hard time finding a body of believers who will not go against by denial of the Trinity, so finding those who want to fellowship on the 7th day would be harder still. Should a time of gathering be in the AM on Saturday (according to the Gregorian calendar) or would it be OK to gather in Friday night (again, Gregorian)? I had been thinking of offering Bible study and worship time in my home on Friday nights even before I even considered the Sabbath. That is because I am sorely missing fellowship with believers.

Thanks!

Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 13 2007,03:55)
    I missed a lot yesterday! By “faith” I know that the two verses you posted are the same Sabbath. By “faith” I know Y'shua rose from the tomb on the Sabbath just before evening that began the first day of the week.

All throught Scripture there is not one contradiction to the 7th day being kept as the Sabbath. Under the old covenant it was, and under the new it is, in the new earth it will be!

No, I do not have Scripture to back it up and I do not need it. I already have the Spirit of Truth in me. If you need more proof do the searching for yourself. If guided by His Spirit, you WILL find what you search for. I know this because it IS that important to Him.

I spent probably 3 months, trying to figure out the true Sabbath. That was a little over 3 years ago. Since then, I have been a changed person, even though my baptism with water was many years ago.

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

Perhaps in the New Earth we will all be in the same time zone and our work day shall begin on the same day so that we can all rest from our work on the same day.

Both you and Ken should continue to obey the Sabbath on the day that believe that you should. I commend you for striving to obey the Commandments of our Lord.

God Bless

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 13 2007,04:46)

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

Perhaps in the New Earth we will all be in the same time zone and our work day shall begin on the same day so that we can all rest from our work on the same day.

Both you and Ken should continue to obey the Sabbath on the day that believe that you should.  I commend you for striving to obey the Commandments of our Lord.

God Bless

94 I don't obey the Sabbath I keep the day God said to keep.

I rest and worship on the Day He said too. The seventh day is the only day with the name Sabbath. So when we are commanded to Remember the Sabbath we know which day it is and it ain't the first day of the week. Scripture says which day it is and it's not any day.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Anything else is lip service. Same as faith without works.

94 what denomination are you going to be a bishop of? You never did answer me the first time if you did then I'm sorry I must have missed it.

Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 13 2007,06:16)

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

Both you and Ken should continue to obey the Sabbath on the day that believe that you should.  I commend you for striving to obey the Commandments of our Lord.

God Bless

I rest and worship on the Day He said too.  The seventh day is the only day with the name Sabbath.  So when we are commanded to Remember the Sabbath we know which day it is and it ain't the first day of the week.  Scripture says which day it is and it's not any day.

1Jo 5:3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Anything else is lip service.  Same as faith without works.

94 what denomination are you going to be a bishop of?  You never did answer me the first time if you did then I'm sorry I must have missed it.

Ken:

You and I have had many discussions, and we have agreed on most everything that we have discussed.

I know that you are sincere in what you believe relative to the Sabbath day, and I am not trying to get you to stop obeying the day that you believe that God told you to obey.  Nor am I telling you not to share your understanding relative to the Sabbath day, but I do not believe that you should judge me or others who understand what God is saying by the forth Commandment differently than what you believe.

The commandment states:

5:12
    Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.  
    5:13
    Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:  
    5:14
    But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.  

You want scripture for what I believe to be truth.  The commandment states six days shall thy labour and do all of thy work but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD.
    The Nation of Israel began its work week on the 1st (based on the Gregorian this is Sunday) and rested on the seventh day (Gregorian calendar Saturday).  In the society that I live the work week starts on Monday (that is the 1st day for me) and I rest on the seventh day (that is Sunday for me).

You believe that you are obeying the forth commandment by what you are doing, and I encourage you not do do any thing that is contrary to what your conscience dictates, but I also, believe that I am obeying the Forth Commandment.  God began his work week on the 1st day and rested on the seventh day.  God rained down manna on the first day through the sixth day (double portion on this day) and commanded the children of the nation of Israel to rest on the seventh day.  The seventh day is relative to when the work week begins.  My understanding is that it is not about a specific day, but in obedience to the commandment to rest on the seventh day following six consecutive work days.  I believe that I am obeying God's commandment.

As for the church where I expect to be ordained as Bishop, it Pentacostal oriented but it is a non-denominational church.  I don't believe that the Lord intended for his house to be divided by denomination, but that we should seek to be united in one spirit.  

I am expecting this ordination based on visions that I saw early after my conversion experience and personal prophecy that has come to me which I believe confirms what God has shown me in these visions.

If this is from God and I believe that it is, it will materialize in his timing. I'll let you know when it happens.

God Bless you and your family

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 13 2007,07:16)

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

God Bless

I rest and worship on the Day He said too.  The seventh day is the only day with the name Sabbath.  So when we are commanded to Remember the Sabbath we know which day it is and it ain't the first day of the week.  Scripture says which day it is and it's not any day.

1Jo 5:3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

94 what denomination are you going to be a bishop of?  You never did answer me the first time if you did then I'm sorry I must have missed it.

Ken:

You and I have had many discussions, and we have agreed on most everything that we have discussed.

I know that you are sincere in what you believe relative to the Sabbath day, and I am not trying to get you to stop obeying the day that you believe that God told you to obey.  Nor am I telling you not to share your understanding relative to the Sabbath day, but I do not believe that you should judge me or others who understand what God is saying by the forth Commandment differently than what you believe.

The commandment states:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.  

You want scripture for what I believe to be truth.  The commandment states six days shall thy labour and do all of thy work but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD.
    The Nation of Israel began its work week on the 1st (based on the Gregorian this is Sunday) and rested on the seventh day (Gregorian calendar Saturday).  In the society that I live the work week starts on Monday (that is the 1st day for me) and I rest on the seventh day (that is Sunday for me).

You believe that you are obeying the forth commandment by what you are doing, and I encourage you not do do any thing that is contrary to what your conscience dictates, but I also, believe that I am obeying the Forth Commandment.  God began his work week on the 1st day and rested on the seventh day.  God rained down manna on the first day through the sixth day (double portion on this day) and commanded the children of the nation of Israel to rest on the seventh day.  The seventh day is relative to when the work week begins.  My understanding is that it is not about a specific day, but in obedience to the commandment to rest on the seventh day following six consecutive work days.  I believe that I am obeying God's commandment.

As for the church where I expect to be ordained as Bishop, it Pentacostal oriented but it is a non-denominational church.  I don't believe that the Lord intended for his house by denomination, but that we should seek to be united in one spirit.  

I am expecting this ordination based on visions that I saw early after my conversion experience and personal prophecy that has come to me which I believe confirms what God has shown me in these visions.

If this is from God and I believe that it is, it will materialize in his timing. I'll let you know when it happens.

Thanks 94 I understand better where you are coming from. You go by whenever you start work is the first day then six days latter is the seventh day. So to you the first day is the seventh day. And that makes it alright because your work week started on monday. But the first day had no name neither did any of the other days. So you really aren't keeping the Sabbath. You are keeping the first day the same as the Harlot who changed God's Sabbath.

How do you interpret Dan 7:25?

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Peace Bro.

Participant

Hi Ken:

You ask:

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

My understanding is that this is the Anti-Christ or Man of Sin as described in 2 Thes.

2:3
    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  
    2:4
    Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.  
    2:5
    Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?  
    2:6
    And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  
    2:7
    For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  
    2:8
    And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  
    2:9
    Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  
    2:10
    And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  
    2:11
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  
    2:12
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  

Revelation 11      
    11:1
    And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein *.  
    11:2
    But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.  

God Bless

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 13 2007,04:04)
    To All,
    Please forgive Ken and I if we seem like we are pointing fingers. We know we can't make you “see.” We know you will only see if you truely want to see, and Elohim will show you when you are ready.

It is frustrating for us. We know how important it is. We are not “under” the law like some have accused. Only if we break it purposely after receiving the truth are we under judgement. That I speak for myself though because I do not know where Ken is at on that doctrine.

But the one thing I will say on Ken's behaf is that he is truely passionate for His Master. I know he loves you all or he wouldn't care one way or the other whether or not you followed Y'shua in following the 4th commandment.

Think of it as a gift from our Father in heaven, you can take it or not. It is your choice. You can choose His Way or not. You can choose eternal life or not.

There is only A or B Him or not. We have a 50/50 chance at getting it right. We also have forgiveness if we get it wrong the first time.

Love to All in our Master Y'shua Messiah and in our Father in heaven,
    Laurel

Sorry I cannot apologize for defending the scriptural truth. I will apologize if I offend anyone along the way. Seems to me that I gave scripture and explained scripture With scripture. But people are not ready for that truth yet in their Christian walk. This is strange to me because the Sabbath came so easily and the Lord then showed me about the separation of the law. Without this knowledge that the LORD showed me then Paul's writings contradict themselves.

But even after pointing out that Paul served the law of God. And that Paul showed the separation of the law in 1Cor. 9 ;20-21; 7:19. Has the law been nullified GOD FORBID!

But the killer for everyone is the Sabbath. That's the one that raises really weired questions like How do we know when the seventh day is. God said when it was. I gave scripture but that wasn't good enough Now the question was could I coincide Genesis creation week with scripture in Exodus 16.

Even after pointing out that the only day with a name is the seventh day.

People just are not ready but with all the scripture it does seem to me that they reject it because it would interfere with their life style.

Here is the thing if someone ask about the Sabbath I will respond and if anyone tries to attack the scriptures I will defend it. Some think they are the only ones with the gift of discernment. If a new person comes to heaven net I'm sure as in the past the Lord will open the door for me to witness. When I do and if anyone wants to jump in and try to disrupt things that be then, as in the past they will get what is coming to them. To me you are disrupting God's work.

I have witnessed to most if not all of you. To spite what some think I believe that anyone who believes that Jesus is the Son of God and died for their sin is a Brother/Sister of mine even though we disagree. I have never intended to continue a discussion about the Sabbath with any of you. However as I just said sometimes circumstances happen and then I'm left with no option.

IHN&L'

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 13 2007,07:30)

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 13 2007,07:16)

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

God Bless

Ken:

The commandment states:

As for the church where I expect to be ordained as Bishop, it Pentacostal oriented but it is a non-denominational church.  I don't believe that the Lord intended for his house by denomination, but that we should seek to be united in one spirit.  

Thanks 94 I understand better where you are coming from.  You go by whenever you start work is the first day then six days latter is the seventh day.  So to you the first day is the seventh day.  And that makes it alright because your work week started on monday.  But the first day had no name neither did any of the other days. So you really aren't keeping the Sabbath.  You are keeping the first day the same as the Harlot who changed God's Sabbath.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Peace Bro.

Looking at Deu.5:14:

Deu 5:14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

It says Sabbath of the LORD thy GOD. I understand that the Sabbath was made for man. But I don't understand how else can anyone read it but the way it reads..Sabbath of the LORD thy GOD.

Oh well just looking at what you gave as scriptural proof.

Peace,

Ken

Not3in1
    Participant

Wisdom from heaven is first of all peace loving…

I have been reviewing these threads concerning the Law, and what I have found is mainly teachings being passed off as judgements towards others who do not follow the same laws/feasts/sabbaths. It has made me lose interest all together in these subjects. I won't respond to them anymore. If there have been questions of me that are unanswered, they will remain unanswered….. The truth shall set you free, right? But I feel bondage, fear and judgement attached to the teachings here surrounding the Law, and this should not be.

I will pray and ask God's spirit to guide me into all truth concerning what he wants me to keep holy unto himself. I certainly will lose all sound teaching on these subjects here due to pride. The Law most definitely puffs people up, doesn't it? :(

IM4Truth
    Participant

Again I agree with you, I have said that to my Husband too. I am guilty of pride because I answered back, but it takes me a while longer to see and I get drawn into it, and for that I apologize to God for. May God help us all!!!!!!!!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 13 2007,18:00)
    Wisdom from heaven is first of all peace loving…

I have been reviewing these threads concerning the Law, and what I have found is mainly teachings being passed off as judgements towards others who do not follow the same laws/feasts/sabbaths.  It has made me lose interest all together in these subjects.  I won't respond to them anymore.  If there have been questions of me that are unanswered, they will remain unanswered…..  The truth shall set you free, right?  But I feel bondage, fear and judgement attached to the teachings here surrounding the Law, and this should not be.

I will pray and ask God's spirit to guide me into all truth concerning what he wants me to keep holy unto himself.  I certainly will lose all sound teaching on these subjects here due to pride.  The Law most definitely puffs people up, doesn't it?    :(

N3in1,

I believe you are right the law judges that's what it's for but does that make God's law wrong? If it were not for the law we would not no wrong. The law is written on our hearts so yew we try not to break the NINE commandments. The truth is that the forth commandment has been overlooked.

May be it's time for God's children to take the next step in these last days. The LORD has given us more truth in these last days about the Trinity. But what have we done with that truth; like a car stuck in the mud we continue to go round and round with the same brothers about what we already know is TRUE. If a new person should come and want to know the truth then let us teach the truth that the Lord gave us.

I'm just sharing more Truth that the Lord has given me to give to HIS children. I have given that truth and I have DEFENDED that TRUTH. When some simply reject scripture because they say to themselves this cannot be! I am free to do as I please! I keep my Sabbath.

Truly we are in spiritual bondage when we won't do as the Father say but want to do our thing. Who knows better… the children OR the Father. When your child becomes 40 he/she is still your child. And your child should ALWAYS honor their father.

The Sabbath is a time when God's children gather and praise their Father. It's a time when you spend more time with your Father because you don't do your daily routine. If you asked your children to spend every seventh day with you would that be too much to ask?

WHY do HIS children make such a BIG DEAL about keeping a day for God. You say you keep every day NO! You have to do things in the world to survive. If His children can't give Him one day HOW are they to spend eternity in His presents?

Why am I so harsh? The Father has given me more truth to share. I accepted that truth when one doesn't simply reject that truth but actually attacks it trying to change scripture to say what they want to hear, 2Tim. 1-4. I must defend scripture no matter how harsh it HAS to be. If one simply says he must pray about it, OR I don't accept it. That would be fine we all have a choice. DON'T CONSIDER the messenger CON CIDER the MESSAGE and the SCRIPTURE with it.

This has been stressful VERY stressful but it is worth it for I consider the personal attacks worth nothing compared to the reward that awaits me.

I am NOBODY but the message is from GOD.

Why don't I apologize? Apologize for giving the message I was given to GIVE? Things turned UGLY because of the attacks on Scripture and the Continued over and over rejection of the message. This is why I stopped posting in the Trinity thread. Had it been different people challenging the truth it would be different. But as I said it's the same people who have rejected the message.

I have already posted that I do not plan (if the Lord says the same) to continue to share with those who have rejected the message. But if one seeks the truth one does not Attack but listens then searches the scriptures to see if thing are So. If one simply has honest questions the I will answer with scripture as I have already done. But there are those who won't allow this they jump in and disrupt the Lord's work with FURTHER attacks then I am left with no option but to defend NOT FOR ME but for those who seek the truth.

The correct Sabbath, the Father's Sabbath is being declared.

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I pray NOT but If I have so be it. OH this is cold and harsh NO! This is the truth let God be true and man a liar.

IN His Name and LOVE,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Psa 144:7 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
    Psa 144:8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Not3in1
    Participant

Brother,

I fear you have strayed a bit from the path of truth and love…..

You will be in my prayers, as I hope that I will be in yours.

May God's spirit guide us all,
    Mandy

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account