Covenants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Thehappuman Thank you for your Post. So we have been born again with the Holy Spirit. Now we can understand what God wants us to understand. Before you are born again your mind is carnal and not set on the spiritual. So if you have not been Baptized and have received the Holy Spirit I advice you to do so. Make sure that the Pastor lays hands on you to receive the Holy Spirit. Also one has to be comlpletly submerged into the water. The Catholic Church only sprinkles water on the Baby and I do not consider that Baptizm according to scripture. I personal think those are things that ar important. Since I was Baptized in the Catholic Church first, I experienced my Baptizm according to sripture as an Adult. It was quit a diffrence, the Holy Spirit of God made Himself known to me the very next day, when I sinned. A sin I was not even aware of before, and I thought to myself 'O no that cant be I that is saying that. That is why I feel so strongly about this important part of becoming a Christian. Then your walk in the Spirit begins.

Blessings and Love to all

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Bump

IM4Truth
    Participant

Bump

Bump

acertainchap
    Participant

God's Covenant with Israel

“I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,(Isa. 42:6).

“he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth.”(Isa. 49:6)

“Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: The law will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations.” (Isa. 51:4)

:)

Hi again Mrs.,

Wow. Thanks for sharing your personal life with us. It is amazing how God has provided for you. Yes, praise him!

I know this may sound a bit morbid, but I was thinking about our post to one another earlier, and so I went to the graveyard. I'm a grave visitor. I know that probably will strike a chord in some, but rest assured that I realize they are not “there” but sleeping in the LORD. I don't know, somehow it comforts me to visit every now and then…….call it morbid, or just plain weird, but it is a blessing to me.

I realized something as I was walking to my car, all the graves have something in common – they read: BORN and they give the date, and DIED and give the date. As assuredly as we live today, we all will die. I passed one grave and it said, “Aged 43 years.” I sort of took a deep breath on that one as I am approaching my 40th birthday…..

My reason for posting this is that we are alive today. While it is still today, let us encourage one another to know our Creator better. Let's love one another more deeply, and forgive one another more readily. When we die, we may be remembered for a while, but surely our graves will be covered in moss as some of the long-forgotten graves were that I saw today. Today is our time to be in the sun, and to breathe in the sweet soon-to-be Autum air.

Praise the Lord for today! Praise the Lord because I feel the warmth of the sun on my face! Praise the Lord because I await my children coming home from school and they are healthy! Praise the Lord for every one of you! Praise him!

————–

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 12 2008,09:36)
    Hi again Mrs.,

Wow.  Thanks for sharing your personal life with us.  It is amazing how God has provided for you.  Yes, praise him!

I know this may sound a bit morbid, but I was thinking about our post to one another earlier, and so I went to the graveyard.  I'm a grave visitor.  I know that probably will strike a chord in some, but rest assured that I realize they are not “there” but sleeping in the LORD.  I don't know, somehow it comforts me to visit every now and then…….call it morbid, or just plain weird, but it is a blessing to me.

I realized something as I was walking to my car, all the graves have something in common – they read:  BORN and they give the date, and DIED and give the date.  As assuredly as we live today, we all will die.  I passed one grave and it said, “Aged 43 years.”  I sort of took a deep breath on that one as I am approaching my 40th birthday…..

My reason for posting this is that we are alive today.  While it is still today, let us encourage one another to know our Creator better.  Let's love one another more deeply, and forgive one another more readily.  When we die, we may be remembered for a while, but surely our graves will be covered in moss as some of the long-forgotten graves were that I saw today.  Today is our time to be in the sun, and to breathe in the sweet soon-to-be Autum air.

Praise the Lord for today!  Praise the Lord because I feel the warmth of the sun on my face!  Praise the Lord because I await my children coming home from school and they are healthy!  Praise the Lord for every one of you!  Praise him!

————–

I agree completely. Good post.

Son of Light I can't take credit for that, it was not3in1 post, I just pasted it here for a reason. But so far nobody has noticed. :blues: :blues:

kenrch
    Participant

Big contrast :(

Yep is'nt that cool.:cool: :cool: :cool:

This is odd just want to see what will happen, O.K.
    Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 12 2008,16:18)
    Yep is'nt that cool.:cool: :cool: :cool:

NO! Big contrast in N31. Then and NOW!

Oh, I see you are right.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene, there is nothing in the post that you pasted again here that I still do not believe!  I still praise my Creator!  In fact, I just wrote that today.  I am still grateful for everything that I said I was grateful for in the pasted post.

Listen sis, I know that you are worried about me.  Please stop fretting.  I am OK and really not all that sad or unhappy.  However, I am searching.  When you are searching sometimes you have to ask for directions.  When you are searching sometimes you have to re-evaluate your current position.  I know it is unsettling to some to see me asking these questions and appearing to have lost my salvation all together.  Rest assured that I have not.  I still love my God and worship him.  Please allow me to search in peace.  It's hard to conduct a search when you are placed in a box.

My love to you and Ken,
    Mandy

Mandy I honor your request and good luck. Please don't go to far of the road, tho to search. Hold on to what is good.

Peace and Love Irene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 12 2008,17:47)
    Irene, there is nothing in the post that you pasted again here that I still do not believe! I still praise my Creator! In fact, I just wrote that today. I am still grateful for everything that I said I was grateful for in the pasted post.

Listen sis, I know that you are worried about me. Please stop fretting. I am OK and really not all that sad or unhappy. However, I am searching. When you are searching sometimes you have to ask for directions. When you are searching sometimes you have to re-evaluate your current position. I know it is unsettling to some to see me asking these questions and appearing to have lost my salvation all together. Rest assured that I have not. I still love my God and worship him. Please allow me to search in peace. It's hard to conduct a search when you are placed in a box.

My love to you and Ken,
    Mandy

Bored? Hardly!

You say you love God and what about Jesus? What do believers have in common with unbelievers?

You do what you will but you can't tell me you are the same person.

Just read your own post!

That being said I will say no more.

Not3in1
    Participant

Why are so many members logged on as anon. tonight? :D

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 12 2008,17:55)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 12 2008,17:47)
    Irene, there is nothing in the post that you pasted again here that I still do not believe!  I still praise my Creator!  In fact, I just wrote that today.  I am still grateful for everything that I said I was grateful for in the pasted post.

Listen sis, I know that you are worried about me.  Please stop fretting.  I am OK and really not all that sad or unhappy.  However, I am searching.  When you are searching sometimes you have to ask for directions.  When you are searching sometimes you have to re-evaluate your current position.  I know it is unsettling to some to see me asking these questions and appearing to have lost my salvation all together.  Rest assured that I have not.  I still love my God and worship him.  Please allow me to search in peace.  It's hard to conduct a search when you are placed in a box.

My love to you and Ken,
    Mandy

Bored?  Hardly!

You say you love God and what about Jesus?  What do believers have in common with unbelievers?

You do what you will but you can't tell me you are the same person.  

Just read your own post!

That being said I will say no more.

You're on to me, Ken. This is Mandy's evil personality that has taken over – my name is Ursula. Want a piece of me? :angry:

Bro,

Don't be silly. Of course I'm the same person. The previous post still reflects the person that is me. So does the person who is searching and asking the tough questions. Do you not have different aspects of your personality?

Goodness. This box that a few people have me in is getting smaller and smaller.

kenrch
    Participant

You're on to me, Ken. This is Mandy's evil personality that has taken over – my name is Ursula. Want a piece of me? :angry:

You used to cast those kind out. Now I guess that was silly.

Honestly talking to you is MUCH like talking to TOW-STU.

I'd really would rather NOT do that IF possible, OK? OK!

Not3in1
    Participant

Sure, Ken, I understand.

Seeking and searching are not for the faint of heart. It can get ugly. It's definitely not the safe route – there are dangers.

Just don't forget to practice what you preach, OK? What is the greatest commandment?

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account