Confused

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    The prophets were off in their inspiration?
    Then you must be right on.
    Give us truth then.

You do not even have the basis of the OT to prove yourself so you take it on yourself to insult God, His son and His servants.

I dare not even say good luck.[2Jn]

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 04 2008,17:12)
    Hi tow,

Anyone who said that G-d told then to commit genocide, yes he was off in his inspiration.

Seriously, you accept that G-d told people to kill women and children but turn around and claim Christians were not inspired to kill Jews.

How hypocritical of you.

Give us truth then.

You do not even have the basis of the OT to prove yourself so you take it on yourself to insult God, His son and His servants.

You believe in luck? What other pagan practices are you into? Tarot? Psychic hot lines? Horoscopes?

Towshab
    Participant

Towshab
    Participant

Murder someone? Life in prison.

Rape someone? Years in prison.

Sell drugs? Years in prison.

Don't believe in Jesus? Eternity in hell.

Yeah, that sounds like a just god you've got there.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Again you do not know. There is no hell like you think. Hell is a whole in the ground your grave.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 05 2008,13:07)

Hi tow,

Anyone who said that G-d told then to commit genocide, yes he was off in his inspiration.

Seriously, you accept that G-d told people to kill women and children but turn around and claim Christians were not inspired to kill Jews.

How hypocritical of you.

Give us truth then.

You believe in luck? What other pagan practices are you into? Tarot? Psychic hot lines? Horoscopes?

Hi tow,
    You say you are not a prophet. Yet you judge the prophets.
    scripture says the prophets should judge the prophets so rather than designing a God to suit your sensibilities it would be wiser to be quiet and listen to Him. You have a lot to learn and nothing to offer us.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Jan. 04 2008,21:17)
    Again you do not know. There is no hell like you think. Hell is a whole in the ground your grave.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Tell that to the other fire breathing Christians.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Jan. 04 2008,21:17)
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not according to your GT

Mat 13:41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,
    Mat 13:42 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:49 So it will be at the close of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous
    Mat 13:50 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 25:29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
    Mat 25:30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

Luk 16:22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried,
    Luk 16:23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.
    Luk 16:24 And he called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.'

Did you know that the words “damned” and “damnation” do not occur a single time in Tanakh? Yet they occur 14 times in your pyromanianical GT. The GT likes to damn people to hell.

Tanakh speaks of love for G-d, GT speaks of fear of hell. I'll take the love of G-d any day.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 04 2008,21:58)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 05 2008,13:07)

Hi tow,

How hypocritical of you.

Give us truth then.

Hi tow,
    You say you are not a prophet. Yet you judge the prophets.
    scripture says the prophets should judge the prophets so rather than designing a God to suit your sensibilities it would be wiser to be quiet and listen to Him. You have a lot to learn and nothing to offer us.

I have nothing to offer you because you are like the man Jesus spoke of in the parable of Lazarus. Even if someone brings you proof you won't believe in the truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    You mean Lk 16?

19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

I don't understand why you would quote this.
    You do not believe Moses and say his miracles were parlour tricks.
    You certainly do not believe anyone rose from the dead.

Good call though. You should read it.

Towshab
    Participant

I have read it, that is why I used it in a bit of irony against Jesus. I list proof that refutes Jesus' claim as King Messiah and Christians disbelieve it. Same as Jesus' parable.

Towshab
    Participant

What you don't realize, Nick, is that I probably know more about your GT than you do. I was a Christian for 15 years and spent 14 of those years teaching. Sadly, I rarely ventured into the OT because it was not as “straightforward” to me as the GT. When I decided to earnestly study the OT I started seeing the lies unfold.

It seems the god of this world kept me from desiring to study the OT because he knew that once I did, I'd shed Jesus. After all, you do not realize that satan and Jesus are one in the same. G-d sends satans to test people and Jesus was sent to test the Jews (Deu 13).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Yet you cannot become a jew and claim to be be justified by their ignorance.
    Learn as much as you can from their care of scripture and do so too.
    But do not come to the conclusion that they sadly did for
    Messiah has come and they did not recognise him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    You may be interested in visiting the Watchman site of Greg Killian who has become christian from Jewish roots and brings some amazing insights. I have not agreed with some of his views however.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 04 2008,23:31)
    Hi tow,
    Yet you cannot become a jew and claim to be be justified by their ignorance.[/quote]

Ah, another anti-semite. Good thing their not still burning Jews at the stake, you'd be one holding the fire.

Learn as much as you can from their care of scripture and do so too.
    But do not come to the conclusion that they sadly did for
    Messiah has come and they did not recognise him.

Hard to recognize someone who does not fulfill any messianic prophecies. Sorta like an illegal alien running for the US presidency: it just ain't possible.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 05 2008,00:02)
    Hi tow,
    You may be interested in visiting the Watchman site of Greg Killian who has become christian from Jewish roots and brings some amazing insights. I have not agreed with some of his views however.

Sorry Nick, you're way off. Mr. Killian was raised as a Christian and is still blinding by the Christian faith. He was not raised Jewish and did not have a strong knowledge of Torah until later in life after he had been well indoctrinated into the lie of Christianity.

He is another prime example of a Christian who cannot give up Christianity because of that lingering fear he might spend an eternity in hell. Once he gives up that fear he will give up Jesus completely.

Right now he's fooling himself and sadly, fooling so many others. It dishonors G-d to act as one of His chosen while also worshiping an idol.

NickHassan
    Participant

thanks.
    PS Jesus Christ is the truth.

Towshab
    Participant

PS Jesus is dead, just like Elvis.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    We have recorded observations written in our bible that prove to us that he rose and lives.
    But you have rejected faith in these truths with nothing useful to replace them?

Towshab
    Participant

And people have reported seeing Elvis alive for years. Should I believe he is alive too?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account