Conception

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,479 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

Ken,

Why do you call the Word scripture? Did the scripture become flesh? I guess you could say so because the scripture predicted his coming. But the Word of God is not the Bible. The Bible is scripture.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 03 2007,11:04)
    Ken,

Why do you call the Word scripture? Did the scripture become flesh? I guess you could say so because the scripture predicted his coming. But the Word of God is not the Bible. The Bible is scripture.

Oh, thanks :)

Mr. Steve
    Participant

I need that answered, too.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Mr. Steve @ Aug. 03 2007,11:32)
    I need that answered, too.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Jesus spoke as the Spirit gave Him utterance. It was the Father who spoke WORDS are NOT Jesus' words scripture?

Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Is John 12:49 scripture? Does Jesus say what the Father gives Him to say? Are they NOT GOD's WORDS?

God's words are Not scripture? If scripture is not God's own words then what is scripture…man's sayings? God forbid!

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Mr. Steve @ Aug. 03 2007,10:53)
    Not3in1;

If you want the Lord to say “Well done” just do what he says.  

Steven

Will do, brother. That is the goal, isn't it? :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 03 2007,10:29)
    You say you have been asking the same question since 2003. Wow! That's a long time to be getting the same answer. Sometimes God says No or Not Now. Has your earthly father ever told you NO? Have you never had to tell your child NO or not now, latter? Do you think your persistence will aggravate God to give you an answer you won't understand just to chut you up?

Enjoy your merry-go-round. After four years you must be dizzy?

Brother Ken,
    Your negativity surprises me, and disappoints me.

I didn't say that I have been asking the same question for 4 years, I said I have been studying this topic since 2003. Who says that the answer I have is wrong? I certainly did not say that. On the contrary, I believe God has given me revelation into the true sonship of his One and ONLY Son. I have shared what I know. I have loved this discussion as I am learning more.

Do I think my persistence will aggravate God? Absolutely NOT. On the contrary, I believe my persistence will give me the answers I seek from my Father.

Luke 11:8-11
    I tell you, though he will not get up and give him the bread because he is his friend, yet because of the man's peristence he will get up and give him as much as he needs.
    So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?

I will continue to be persistent in wanting to KNOW. God is blessed by my child-like questions and desires to have the answers. Brother, I encourage you to ask our Father anything you want to know – be persistent – ask for that fish – I bet you will get a good gift. :)

kenrch
    Participant

I didn't say that I have been asking the same question for 4 years, I said I have been studying this topic since 2003.  Who says that the answer I have is wrong?  I certainly did not say that.  On the contrary, I believe God has given me revelation into the true sonship of his One and ONLY Son.  I have shared what I know.

Forgive me Sis but could you share this revelation again I must have missed it with all the continued debating. So you aren't seeking an answer “you have the answer” and ARE defending it?

Oh I wanted to tell you I have the greatest gift ever given and the LORD is my shepherd and I shall not want.
    I guess it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease  :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 03 2007,17:25)

I didn't say that I have been asking the same question for 4 years, I said I have been studying this topic since 2003.  Who says that the answer I have is wrong?  I certainly did not say that.  On the contrary, I believe God has given me revelation into the true sonship of his One and ONLY Son.  I have shared what I know.

Forgive me Sis but could you share this relevation again I must have missed it with all the continued debating. So you aren't seeking an answer you have the answer and ARE defending it?

Review the thread!

:D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 03 2007,17:35)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 03 2007,17:25)

Forgive me Sis but could you share this relevation again I must have missed it with all the continued debating. So you aren't seeking an answer you have the answer and ARE defending it?

Review the thread!

:D

I've kept up pretty much with your thread and i don't remember any answers given at least not with scripture. All I remember is a lot of questions as to WHY :) .

Ok whatever? :laugh:

Not3in1
    Participant

It's funny how some post skads of scriptures……does that make their posts more spiritual?
    I allude to many scriptures in my posts.  I allude to scriptures that we all know by heart – so much of the time it is not necessary to post the actual scripture.  

If you go back and review the thread you will see that I do this instead of quoting tons of scriptures.  It's faster, I confess!  :)

At any rate, if you have kept up with the thread (and the preexistence thread), and you have not noticed any revelation to known scriptures, then for you it must not be there.  Thanks for taking time to look it over.  I have shared my theory of John 1:1 and other scriptures…..I guess you must have whizzed right by those posts?  :;):

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 03 2007,17:55)
    It's funny how some post skads of scriptures……does that make their posts more spiritual?
    I allude to many scriptures in my posts.  I allude to scriptures that we all know by heart – so much of the time it is not necessary to post the actual scripture.  

If you go back and review the thread you will see that I do this instead of quoting tons of scriptures.  It's faster, I confess!  :)

At any rate, if you have kept up with the thread (and the preexistence thread), and you have not noticed any revelation to known scriptures, then for you it must not be there.  Thanks for taking time to look it over.  I have shared my theory of John 1:1 and other scriptures…..I guess you must have wizzed right by those posts?  :;):

I never did see a “thus saith the Lord” all I saw was your ideas, you never once said the Lord gave you something. Looked to me you were still testing your “answer”. Why would you test something you got from God?

So after 4 years you now have the answer that you won't share :( :p

Not3in1
    Participant

Ken,

We cannot write new scripture. All we have are ideas/theories/new insight to old scripture. I would never give a, “Thus says the LORD” to anything I would write or dare breathe!

We should test everything and hold to what is true. I do believe God has given me insight to the sonship of Jesus. I have shared this insight. I'm sorry that you think so little of my contributions, I cannot help that nor do I care to promote myself.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 03 2007,18:08)
    Ken,

We cannot write new scripture.  All we have are ideas/theories/new insight to old scripture.  I would never give a, “Thus says the LORD” to anything I would write or dare breathe!

We should test everything and hold to what is true.  I do believe God has given me insight to the sonship of Jesus.  I have shared this insight.  I'm sorry that you think so little of my contributions, I cannot help that nor do I care to promote myself.

Your not promoting yourself if God gave you something you should Want to share it.

We should test everything and hold to what is true.

This is true. But when the Holy Spirit vists you aren't you sure it's the Holy Spirit? Doesn't your spirit bear witness that is the Spirit of God.

I think you contribute a lot to the forum and I've told you so. But don't tell me you have the answer you have been seeking for 4 years but won't share it. What you mean is that you think you have the answer don't you? ???

kenrch
    Participant

It's late, I'm going to turn in, good night…..Sis :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Ken, I have been sharing the answer!! When I contribute, I am sharing what I believe God has told me….don't you do the same when you are sharing about the Sabbath and the Law? I'm not sure what you want from me here, and I'm too tired to go on with this. So, I know you still love me, and I you………sweet dreams, brother.

Mandy
    :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 03 2007,18:25)
    Ken, I have been sharing the answer!!  When I contribute, I am sharing what I believe God has told me….don't you do the same when you are sharing about the Sabbath and the Law?  I'm not sure what you want from me here, and I'm too tired to go on with this.  So, I know you still love me, and I you………sweet dreams, brother.

Mandy

I don't want to argue Sis But why go down a dead end? The Sabbath law has “many” scriptures. The answer is in the Word of God and Spirit. Spirit and Truth.

There are no scriptures that will tell you HOW God impregnated Mary. If there were some and the answer would be a matter of interpretation that would be much better but if there aren't any scriptures how are you going to get the answer? You can go by the Spirit only. But I believe that the bible is the complete “letter” of the Father to His children to what He wants us to know.

How are you going to come to a conclusive answer without scripture? We could kick it around and come up with ideas but without scripture what do we have?

But if you “feel” that the Father wants you to continue then who am I to interfere. :)

IHN&L,

Ken

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 04 2007,02:51)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 03 2007,18:25)
    Ken, I have been sharing the answer!!  When I contribute, I am sharing what I believe God has told me….don't you do the same when you are sharing about the Sabbath and the Law?  I'm not sure what you want from me here, and I'm too tired to go on with this.  So, I know you still love me, and I you………sweet dreams, brother.

Mandy

I don't want to argue Sis But why go down a dead end?  The Sabbath law has “many” scriptures.  The answer is in the Word of God and Spirit.  Spirit and Truth.  

There are no scriptures that will tell you HOW God impregnated Mary.  If there were some and the answer would be a matter of interpretation that would be much better but if there aren't any scriptures how are you going to get the answer?  You can go by the Spirit only.  But I believe that the bible is the complete “letter” of the Father to His children to what He wants us to know.

How are you going to come to a conclusive answer without scripture?  We could kick it around and come up with ideas but without scripture what do we have?

But if you “feel” that the Father wants you to continue then who am I to interfere. :)

IHN&L,

Ken

OK

Anonymous

Randy's back.

acertainchap
    Participant

Please consider God's word Randy. I pray that you will come to grips with his ways.

Not3in1
    Participant

I see the Preexistence thread is going strong…..so I wanted to *bump* this thread on Conception as a companion.

It is my opinion that one subject gives light to the other.

Jesus is the unique combination between God's spirit and Mary. Therefore, “Jesus” the person, could not have preexisted his own conception/birth.

What was “with” God in the beginning was the word. Jesus is what the word became.

Everyone who believes in the preexistence of Jesus has to ask themselves this question: Do I believe in the *true* conception of Jesus? If so, then you must believe that whatever Jesus was in his preexistent state, was altered when Mary's 23 chromosomes were added to the Spirit's contribution.

God begets alone = Godlike (for there is only one God)
    God begets with Mary = Divine Man (for Spirit and Man were fused in true conception)

Otherwise, Jesus was not truly conceived. He was incarnated, as the Trinitarians believe (not at all receiving anything from Mary, merely using Mary as a surogate). Or he was reincarnated from one type of being (such as a spirit son) into another type of being (such as the one created with Mary's DNA added).

Father + Mother = Son
    God + Mary = Jesus

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account