Conception

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,479 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    Rather than rehashing if you can look THROUGH this thread?

kenrch
    Participant

Luk 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

So John the baptist was flesh but his spirit was that of Elias.

Jehovah sent Elias through Elisabeth and became John?

Mat 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
    Mat 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

But John the baptist didn't know he was Elias.

Joh 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

Ummmm What about Isaac Abraham's son?
    Gen 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

Was he sent from Jehovah?

Joh 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, WE speak that WE do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not OUR witness.
    Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
    Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

I know that everyone says that verse 13 is speaking of Jesus and surely it is but of Jesus only? What of the WE and OUR in verse 11? And John the baptist being Elias sent from Jehovah?
    No one goes to heaven but he that came down from heaven.

Are the apostles in heaven?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    1Cor 2
    “11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

If JTB did not know he was Elijah we should not be surprised because like us he was conceived normally and had his own spirit, but was filled with the Spirit of God that had filled Elijah after conception while still in his mother's womb INMO.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2007,22:44)
    Hi kenrch,
    1Cor 2
    “11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

If JTB did not know he was Elijah we should not be surprised because like us he was conceived normally and had his own spirit, but was filled with the Spirit of God that had filled Elijah after conception while still in his mother's womb INMO.

Jesus had his own spirit and the Father's Spirit. How many were full of the Holy Spirit while still in the womb?

Did Zacharias as old as he was have relations with the dead womb and produced a son?

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

So John had the same spirit as Elias not THE spirit as Elias. Still Jehovah took the spirit of Elias and put that spirit in John while in the womb.
    There is more that meets the eye. Don't you think?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    Do you think Elijah worked in his own spirit or the Spirit of God as a prophet of God?
    Luke 1:15
    For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
    Luke 1:41
    And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

The Spirit of God GIVEN to Elijah was passed on to Elisha and JTB.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2007,23:08)
    Hi Kenrch,
    Do you think Elijah worked in his own spirit or the Spirit of God as a prophet of God?
    Luke 1:15
    For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
    Luke 1:41
    And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

The Spirit of God GIVEN to Elijah was passed on to Elisha and JTB.

So before I was born there was someone who had the same spirit I now have?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You have your own spirit and would be dead if you did not have one.

Jas 2
    ” 26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.'

You receive the Spirit of God.
    Were you born with the Spirit of God?

kenrch
    Participant

Recincarnation?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    What people think is reincarnation is the passage of an evil spirit from one man to another.
    Mark 5:13
    And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Deceptive spirits lie.

kenrch
    Participant

“The Spirit of God GIVEN to Elijah was passed on to Elisha and JTB”.

I have my own spirit but I can have another spirit like Elias. Who was in other people before me? So I can have my spirit, the Holy Spirit, and say Paul's spirit or Elias' spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    Have you, with your spirit, not yet been filled with the Spirit of God?
    The Spirit of God that was in Christ also was reserved to be shared with those in his body.

Jn 7
    37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

kenrch
    Participant

Jesus had His spirit and the Holy Spirit. John the Baptist had his spirit, the Holy Spirit and Elias' spirit????

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 27 2007,23:19)
    Jesus had His spirit and the Holy Spirit.  John the Baptist had his spirit, the Holy Spirit and Elias' spirit????

Hi Kenrch,
    The Spirit of God
    was the Spirit that was in Elijah.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2007,23:21)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 27 2007,23:19)
    Jesus had His spirit and the Holy Spirit.  John the Baptist had his spirit, the Holy Spirit and Elias' spirit????

Hi Kenrch,
    The Spirit of God

The Spirit of God

Lets see John had his spirit. And so now you are saying that Elias was the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of God that's one. Was the Spirit in (two) Elias. Either that or Elias and the Spirit of God are the same. So now we know the name of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit's name is Elias! ummmmm???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    John was John with his own spirit
    before the Spirit of God filled that mighty vessel
    while he was still in the womb.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2007,23:30)
    Hi Kenrch,
    John was John with his own spirit
    before the Spirit of God filled that mighty vessel
    while he was still in the womb.

Where was Elias?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    In the bosom of Abraham.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2007,23:38)
    Hi kenrch,
    In the bosom of Abraham.

Elias was in John the baptist in the form of the Holy Spirit AND in Abraham's bosom.

Clearly Jesus said that John was Elias. How could Elias be in Abraham's bosom? But now if Elias is the Holy Spirit then Elias could be both places.

kenrch
    Participant

So the Holy Spirit's name is Elias who wrote everything down :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Elijah was in Abraham's bosom.
    The work of Elijah and Elisha was the work of God's Spirit, not of the weak vessel, and that same Spirit worked also through John the Baptist.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account