Co equal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 461 through 468 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

LU,

and where does Scriptures say that? Please.

JustAskin
    Participant

Jesus is “our” brother because he has a Spirit Body. He can come in a recognisable human body to earth or be in Spirit in Heaven.
    Note that all other angels have none descript bodies that are 'discernible as angelic”

When was Jesus' transformation to have happen otherwise… (Note this is all fast dropping into speculation!)

Lightenup
    Participant

JA,

Mark 3:35
    35 “For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.”
    NASU
    He would have a family without going through flesh and death if no one sinned.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ July 23 2010,00:43)
    Jesus is “our” brother because he has a Spirit Body. He can come in a recognisable human body to earth or be in Spirit in Heaven.
    Note that all other angels have none descript bodies that are 'discernible as angelic”

When was Jesus' transformation to have happen otherwise… (Note this is all fast dropping into speculation!)

JA,
    Being a brother has nothing to do with the body type. It has to do with doing the will of God.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 23 2010,00:31)
    JA

If it will make you feel less angry, I did mention the reward of followers with Him (the Son) in His (the Son's) kingdom when I mentioned the High Priest and Mediator.  Maybe you glossed over that part.

He was the Spirit Son before He came in the flesh and after the resurrection. The Son, after the resurrection, however was also a mediator, a High Priest to a group of followers that can be with Him in His kingdom.  Before the Son came in the flesh, those in heaven and earth could not be reconciled to the Father and have peace.  We are His reward…go figure!  Also and more importantly, pleasing His Father and giving His Father glory was His reward.

JA,
    I think you missed this post since I posted again right after this one and it went to a separate page. So, I bumped it for you.

JustAskin
    Participant

LU,
    You are matching me.

But still not answering me.

I'm leaving this now as it is going nowhere (And besides it's 6:44am in UK)

Lightenup
    Participant

JA,
    I thought it was pretty late for you. I did answer you. Body type does not make one a brother, sister or mother to the Son of God. Doing God's will is what makes you a brother, sister or mother. No need for coming in the flesh and no need for transfiguration. This is not going anywhere because I have given you your answers…done!

Lightenup
    Participant

JA,
    We would have been friends as well as brother and sister to the only begotten Son of God. If we always did what He and the Father commanded, we would not have lost fellowship with them.

John 15:14-15
    14 “You are My friends if you do what I command you.
    15 “No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
    NASU

Viewing 8 posts - 461 through 468 (of 468 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account