Clarification post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

I need to clarify something I'm not satanist or of a lucifer doctrine. What I meant was: should I move away from the Lucifer idea meaning whether he existed or not or if he's merely satan and there was no lucifer.
    Felt the need to clarify this. Blessings all. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

Bumping this post. Blessings. :)

charity
    Participant

Worship God with all heart mind and soul.

Attention. is to worship,

Praise God in everything, Good and bad

Give SATAN no power, his head is crush, HE JUST LURKS AROUND you, WE are what WE are by the grace of GOD,
    Be together… suffer together, don’t deny that we all need to be changed.inside
    TAKE EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE
    GOD HAS MADE NO MISTAKES WHEN he MADE us

Satan wish’s to cloud that, accused before we start

Pride fights with it, doesn’t wish to fall

A manifest token that all men shall be worthy of the Kingdom of God

PREVAIL

acertainchap
    Participant

I don't give satan or lucifer power!!! Just God. There has been a misunderstanding of this topic. I sent you a message please read it charity. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

The topic below this has been misunderstood!!! :(

charity
    Participant

Don't worry to hard about what others think, its okay to be where you are, you don't have to please us all the time, that’s a bit of an unreasonable ask, from someone, just keep praising and loving the lord, he will justify your walk,

People opinions are worth a grain of salt sometimes, because the don't always understand, and see where we are, but souls are worth just loving when all else fails

Your precious in God sight, always

acertainchap
    Participant

Thanks charity. I mean it.:)

charity
    Participant

I do want to understand you, by the way :D

acertainchap
    Participant

You don't understand what I meant then by the topic below this? If not I'll clarify. :)

charity
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 05 2007,12:42)
    You don't understand what I meant then by the topic below this? If not I'll clarify. :)

??? hey give some time..head spin :laugh:

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Chap,

We have discussed this before. The Lucifer hoax is a myth created by theologians
    by twisting verses in the bible. Satan was a liar from the beginning, he was never Lucifer, one of God's
    favorite angels, or the choir director.

But if you want to continue to believe this I don't think
    that God will be angry. It isn't necessary that you know who satan was,
    only that you know who he is. There are too many other things that are written of much more
    importance that go completely missunderstood by the Christian community.

Tim

Morningstar
    Participant

I agree that the Lucifer teaching is false.

Satan is not really named Lucifer. I also don't believe that the being discussed in the Isaiah verse is Satan. I don't just believe that is was a man either. I believe both a man and a fallen angel were being spoken to.

The KJV of the bible helped create of false teaching by this translation.

Isaiah 14:12 (KJV)
    12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14:12 (NIV)
    12 How you have fallen from heaven,
    O morning star, son of the dawn!
    You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!

Is in an overview explaining what I believe about the nations being governed by angelic kings. This was also the view of the early church.

Deuteronomy 32:8-9 LXX Septuagint

8 When the Most High [The Father] divided the nations, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the nations according to the number of the angels of God. 9 And his people Jacob became the portion of the Lord [Jesus the Son], Israel was the line of his inheritance.

The Great Council

In the beginning when God divided up the nations he appointed over each nation a divine son to be a watcher and a guardian. Each son was to be a regent (one who rules in another’s place and with their authority) who would guide the people and represent the Father who is invisible and cannot be seen or heard by man. These beings were very much seen and heard by men as all ancient religions declare their direct dealings with their “gods”.

Jesus received the nation of Israel as his inheritance. With Israel the Father had the plan of redemption so his unique only begotten son was given the important task of watching over it. For Jesus is the one who created man and will be the one who saves man.

These sons are called “gods”. It is just a title that means “mighty one” and does not mean God in even remotely the same sense as that title applies to the Father. Our English language causes many problems when it comes to the titles and names of God and his sons in the Old Testament. We have turned the title of God into an official name of the Father and thus stripped that title of its original meaning. It is the difference between “mighty one” and “Almighty”; for God is the Most High obviously demonstrating that there are other Elohim that he is higher than.

The other sons of God who watched over the other nations failed miserably and did not govern properly letting man fall into absolute debauchery and rather than ruling under the Father’s will they prided themselves to govern how they saw fit. The only son given a nation who loved righteousness and was faithful was Jesus, the Son who watched over Israel. God gave all authority to the one good Son, the one good Shepherd who inherited all nations. The other sons include Satan who is the “god” of this current world and the other fallen principalities and powers. I believe originally Satan was the guardian set over Eden and he set the example for the other fallen sons to follow.

In the Old Testament we see many references to these powers. Some examples include the King of Tyre and the Prince of Tyre. Every nation had a human king and above him an angelic King. This is why sometimes these verses appear to be talking about a man and at other times an angel. Well, it is because two beings are being spoken about. In the case of Tyre God was sending a message through Ezekiel to both the bad human king and the bad angelic King. Another, example is when David said, “My Lord said to my Lord.” Sometimes a lot of the prophecies and messianic verses in the Old Testament about Christ appear to be talking about David as well; it is because two beings are being spoken about. Jesus was the Elohim (god) over David and above both of them was the Most High (God). Remember, the Prince of Persia and the Prince of Greece mentioned in Daniel? Every nation had a divine son or “Lord” over it and above the divine son is the Father.

God (Father) > Lord (divine son) > human King

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 05 2007,12:07)
    Bumping this post. Blessings. :)

Where is the picture on your avatar taken?

bmanmcfly
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 05 2007,23:35)
    I agree that the Lucifer teaching is false.  

Satan is not really named Lucifer.  I also don't believe that the being discussed in the Isaiah verse is Satan.  I don't just believe that is was a man either.  I believe both a man and a fallen angel were being spoken to.

The KJV of the bible helped create of false teaching by this translation.

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14:12 (NIV)
    12 How you have fallen from heaven,
          O morning star, son of the dawn!
          You have been cast down to the earth,
          you who once laid low the nations!

Is in an overview explaining what I believe about the nations being governed by angelic kings. This was also the view of the early church.

Deuteronomy 32:8-9 LXX Septuagint

8 When the Most High [The Father] divided the nations, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the nations according to the number of the angels of God. 9 And his people Jacob became the portion of the Lord [Jesus the Son], Israel was the line of his inheritance.

The Great Council

In the beginning when God divided up the nations he appointed over each nation a divine son to be a watcher and a guardian.  Each son was to be a regent (one who rules in another’s place and with their authority) who would guide the people and represent the Father who is invisible and cannot be seen or heard by man. These beings were very much seen and heard by men as all ancient religions declare their direct dealings with their “gods”.

Jesus received the nation of Israel as his inheritance. With Israel the Father had the plan of redemption so his unique only begotten son was given the important task of watching over it. For Jesus is the one who created man and will be the one who saves man.

These sons are called “gods”. It is just a title that means “mighty one” and does not mean God in even remotely the same sense as that title applies to the Father. Our English language causes many problems when it comes to the titles and names of God and his sons in the Old Testament. We have turned the title of God into an official name of the Father and thus stripped that title of its original meaning. It is the difference between “mighty one” and “Almighty”; for God is the Most High obviously demonstrating that there are other Elohim that he is higher than.

The other sons of God who watched over the other nations failed miserably and did not govern properly letting man fall into absolute debauchery and rather than ruling under the Father’s will they prided themselves to govern how they saw fit. The only son given a nation who loved righteousness and was faithful was Jesus, the Son who watched over Israel. God gave all authority to the one good Son, the one good Shepherd who inherited all nations. The other sons include Satan who is the “god” of this current world and the other fallen principalities and powers. I believe originally Satan was the guardian set over Eden and he set the example for the other fallen sons to follow.

In the Old Testament we see many references to these powers. Some examples include the King of Tyre and the Prince of Tyre. Every nation had a human king and above him an angelic King. This is why sometimes these verses appear to be talking about a man and at other times an angel. Well, it is because two beings are being spoken about. In the case of Tyre God was sending a message through Ezekiel to both the bad human king and the bad angelic King. Another, example is when David said, “My Lord said to my Lord.”  Sometimes a lot of the prophecies and messianic verses in the Old Testament about Christ appear to be talking about David as well; it is because two beings are being spoken about. Jesus was the Elohim (god) over David and above both of them was the Most High (God). Remember, the Prince of Persia and the Prince of Greece mentioned in Daniel? Every nation had a divine son or “Lord” over it and above the divine son is the Father.

God (Father) > Lord (divine son) > human King

The answer to this could be in the book of Adam and Eve, where Satan (assuming satan and lucifer are the same person or family or race) tells that he was kicked out for not praising Adam and Eve.

In my reading of the bible, I see the Gods and Angels of being extra-terrestrial origin, and if these beings that called themselves gods and angels they would have been the leaders… AKA angelic kings.

Next could bring up the virgin births, if losing virginity happens when 2 humans have sex for the first time, if a woman were to have sex with one of the 'angels' (or their descendants) then it would not count as losing virginity because the 'angels' are NOT humans. Therefore, if Mary had consummated with an Angel she would still be a 'virgin' and would then bear a son of virgin birth.

Instead of addressing each of your points as tho I'm opposed, many ancient texts talk about wars of the gods in one form or another. (Ancient greeks – Re : Illiad, India – Mahabharata talks of wars of the gods, descriptions of biological and nuclear weaponry, Bible – Sodom and Gomorrah plus many other examples). So, if there's wars going on between gods, it's only natural that at some point these gods might want to go into hiding, since being in the same form as man could not tell the difference between friends and enemies, so they would create 'regents' for themselves to rule the world so that they could pull the strings from in hiding.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account