Christs crucifiction and resurrection

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    chosenone
    Participant

Sorry, I posted the same message twice.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    You say
    ” Same gopel? No, it was added to.”
    Even if you were an angel from heaven we cannot receive another gospel.
    Gal 1

chosenone
    Participant

That was in Pauls epistles, he means the one that was already added to. (See vrse 8.)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Ephesians 2:3
    Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

So does this apply to the nations?
    Most still seem to be still sinning.

chosenone
    Participant

You seem to have a lot of questions, but not may answers.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    I do know where they are to be found and who the words apply to.
    You really need to correctly cut the Word. Dividing the one gospel is unwise.

chosenone
    Participant

Scripture please.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    There is no scripture justifying the division of the gospel-only your teachings.

chosenone
    Participant

Then lets quit the thread, OK?

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 10 2007,15:58)
    Hi CO,
    There is no scripture justifying the division of the gospel-only your teachings.

Then show some of my quotes that you say are “my teachings”. Your continued lying and make false accusations about what I said, puts your credibility to zero. Is not one of the commandments: “You shall not bear false witness”? It is one you should obey!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Paul was a preacher and an apostle and his work is shown in Acts.
    He was also a teacher for those in Christ, the saints, and he wrote to them.
    Rom11
    “13For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:”
    1Tim2
    7Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ July 12 2007,06:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 10 2007,15:58)
    Hi CO,

Then show some of my quotes that you say are “my teachings”.  Your continued lying and make false accusations about what I said, puts your credibility to zero.  Is not one of the commandments:  “You shall not bear false witness”?  It is one you should obey!

What about this? You keep trying to worm your way out of justifying your accusations. Do you ever have any concience? Accusations, untruths, false witnessing. Will you ever answer these questions that ask you to justify these untruths. I don't think you ever will. Your credability is less than zero.

Good bye.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Paul the teacher taught those reborn into Christ in his letters.
    Paul the apostle and preacher led them to Christ in the gospel shown in Acts.
    “All men everywhere must repent…”

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Because of your lies, and false accusations of me, and not even acknowleding my request of proof, I will quit communicating with you. Please honor my request, and not answer any of my posts, I would like to see others reply.

Blessings

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Listen to Paul
    Acts 26
    ” 15And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

16But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

17Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

He was sent to preach the gospel to turn men of the nations from the kingdom of Satan to that of God.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account