Christmas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

1Co 8:4 Concerning therefore the eating of things sacrificed to idols, we know that no idol is anything in the world, and that there is no God but one.
    This scripture says that if you want to celebrate Christ's birthday on the day of the sun god, it's alright as long as you know that there is no sun god and that you worship Jesus. Worship no god before me, for I am a jellious God. So as long as you don't worship a god before Christ then you are alright. However, they worshiped the x-mass tree in Jer. 10:1-4. Today they worship everything before Christ. What's the first thing one does on Christmass morning. Run to their prayer closet?! No! they put their god before God! The children and adults exchange their gifts first. And if by chance one would wait till after church to open presents then please be honest and tell me what you are thinking of while riding to and in church. One is still putting their god first. That's what's wrong with Christmass. It's the toys, children toys and adult toys !
    Is Christmass a special day to worship Christ? Why would it be? To God December twenty forth, fifth, December thirty first or January first is just another day that you should seek Him.
    So that being the case the only reason why Dec. 25th is special is because of the presents. If that's not the case then please give me a present everyday you seek God
    :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account