Cherubs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amina
    Participant

Can you tell me what the bible says about cherubs and what they are and their mission?

Proclaimer
    Participant

CHERUBUM APPEAR TO BE ANGELS. THEY SERVE GOD.

BELOW ARE SOME SCRIPTURES THAT DESCRIBE CHERUBUM ANGELS.
    YOU SHOULD ALSO CHECKOUT THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IN 1KINGS 6. THIS WILL GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION OF THE THRONE OF GOD.
    =====================================
    Psalm 80:1
    Hear us, O Shepherd of Israel, you who lead Joseph like a flock; you who sit enthroned between the cherubim, shine forth

Ezekiel 10:5
    The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty [ Hebrew El-Shaddai] when he speaks.

Ezekiel 10:8
    (Under the wings of the cherubim could be seen what looked like the hands of a man.)

Ezekiel 10:14
    Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

Ezekiel 10:19
    While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of the LORD’s house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.

==================
    MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT SATAN WAS ONCE THE GUARDIAN CHERUB BECAUSE OF THE SCRIPTURES BELOW:

Ezekiel 28:14
    You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.

Ezekiel 28:16
    Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones.

=============================
    THERE ARE ALSO SERAPHIM ANGELS

Isaiah 6
    2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.

Ebaco
    Participant

well i can tell you a good way to research is ask me so heres some information.ther are several good books for a definitive searchs on cherubs which are the 6 winged angels that are of the highest choir of god. one very good book of research is called themagicains handbook,trust me it doesnt tell you how to do card tricks and what not it is actually a book dedicateed to the research of everything that is religously connected through symbology and just about whatever you want oknow about religons dating back to before christ time. a second great book is caled the other bible which is a book based on the apocrypha the gnstic gospels and the kabala and many other canonical books that were essentially left out of the originall bible because that whore of a church the catholic church decided there were not to be put in there because the felt they did not belong. any thing else you want ot know juist write back.

joejoe
    Participant

The entire first chapter of Ezekiel describes cherubim.

INTERESTING FACT:
    The cloud that surrounds God is made of cherubim.

If you are interested in learning more about angels, this chapter is a must read.

Surgeon83
    Participant

I find it intriguing to investigate all the possible havenly creations of God. There are the cherubim which guard the very glory of God and must use their wings to shield their faces from the shear awesomeness of his presence. Look at the displays of the ark of the covenant; two cherubim in the middle of which God’s presence resided. I think that any other books which attempt to describe these beings are worth looking into. Kabbalistic texts, the sefir Yetzirah, etc.

NickHassan
    Participant

angels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account