Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,08:55)
    (1)Regarding the confusing of God's name I am already convinced  about it, and I rather believe that Jesus fulfilled and  sealed ALL what's in the old testament by establishing the truth in ALL what concern GOD. Which is:

(2)GOD is a SPIRIT and a spirit is invisible and unknown, and an unknown, and unfathomable  has no name. The unknown, inscrutable, GOD said it Himself:

I AM WHAT I AM, I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE, AND ALL THE REST OF IT.

(3)Jesus is both MAN and GOD and lived on earth in the genuine image and fullness of GOD.

(4)Whatever, except sin, is applied to Jesus including as His name, is definitely accepted from Him and also accepted from the Father .

That was one of the many obstacles which Jesus eradicated, which  is that:

(5)The Son of God 's name is translated in every respective language to suite themselves and that is accepted from Jesus and His Father in HIM.

(6)In the old testament God was only for the Jews, therefore there was no problem regarding languages.

(7)But since the Son of God came for all humanity, which includes all the languages except Hebrews, since they never believed in Him and also crucified Him, He established the truth regarding His name which is whatever ever language calls Him with, as long as interior wise they mean the Son of God.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Something that in the old testament was not officially established.

Peace and love in Jesus, Yahoshua, Iesus, Isa, Gesu’, etc. etc. etc.

Charles

Hi Charles,

1) Do you mean:  'Don't bother me with the facts, because I already have my mind made up'   ?

2) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him(YHVH) that is true,
    and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (1John 5:20)

3) Why did Jesus say that he was the “Son of God”, if that is not what he meant?

4) Huh?

5) Do you still say yes to Jesus and no to JEHOVAH?

6) God is no respecter of persons.

7) When we say Jesus, we know who he is;
        likewise when we say JEHOVAH, we know he is God.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,09:22)

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,08:55)
    (1)Regarding the confusing of God's name I am already convinced  about it, and I rather believe that Jesus fulfilled and  sealed ALL what's in the old testament by establishing the truth in ALL what concern GOD. Which is:

(2)GOD is a SPIRIT and a spirit is invisible and unknown, and an unknown, and unfathomable  has no name. The unknown, inscrutable, GOD said it Himself:

I AM WHAT I AM, I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE, AND ALL THE REST OF IT.

(3)Jesus is both MAN and GOD and lived on earth in the genuine image and fullness of GOD.

(4)Whatever, except sin, is applied to Jesus including as His name, is definitely accepted from Him and also accepted from the Father .

That was one of the many obstacles which Jesus eradicated, which  is that:

(5)The Son of God 's name is translated in every respective language to suite themselves and that is accepted from Jesus and His Father in HIM.

(6)In the old testament God was only for the Jews, therefore there was no problem regarding languages.

(7)But since the Son of God came for all humanity, which includes all the languages except Hebrews, since they never believed in Him and also crucified Him, He established the truth regarding His name which is whatever ever language calls Him with, as long as interior wise they mean the Son of God.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Something that in the old testament was not officially established.

Peace and love in Jesus, Yahoshua, Iesus, Isa, Gesu’, etc. etc. etc.

Charles

Hi Charles,

1) Do you mean:  'Don't bother me with the facts, because I already have my mind made up'   ?

2) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him(YHVH) that is true,
    and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (1John 5:20)

3) Why did Jesus say that he was the “Son of God”, if that is not what he meant?

4) Huh?

5) Do you still say yes to Jesus and no to JEHOVAH?

6) God is no respecter of persons.

God bless

Edj,

When we say Jesus, we know who he is.

No you don't, that's why you never mentioned what He is.

don't include me in your blind faith.

I know who He is like the majority of the Christians.

Again that's what the JWs believe.The trouble is that you and the JWs don't know which God,since according to Paul there  are many gods. I know for sure that yours is not of heaven,but of earth.

Now read and reflect:

Hebrews 8:10 10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

So God in the Old Testament  confirmed that He is yet to be  a GOD to them, and they also were yet to be His people after all!

If since He was not satisfied as a phantom, mysterious spirit ,and  confirmed that He was yet to be a VISIBLE REAL GOD,therefore Jesus is the real human God which He Himself declared to be.

Since also as a phantom mysterious spirit He could not be in their hearth,and in their mind, therefore Jesus is the real GOD in FLESH who is definitely within our CHRISTIAN'S minds,and Hearts
    ( for sure in mine before,and never in the phantom,mysterious spirit jehovah god) through His death on the cross as GOD in Flesh in the Father,by the Holy Spirit.

Colossians 1:15 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Hebrews 8:11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest

Definitely the Son of God Jesus Christ glorified as GOD Almighty with,and by  the Father,through the Holy Spirit

TWO IN ONE MYSTICAL BODY FOREVER.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,22:21)
    Edj,

If since He was not satisfied as a phantom, mysterious spirit ,and  confirmed that He was yet to be a VISIBLE REAL GOD,
    therefore Jesus is the real human God which He Himself declared to be.

peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

Can you please show us where this 'declaration' is?

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 04 2011,07:59)
    :)  What are you saying, Charles?  That you'd be okay with “I will be what I will be” as long as you can form it around your “Jesus is God” theory?

What are you saying, Charles?  That you'd be okay with “I will be what I will be” as long as you can form it around your “Jesus is God” theory?      

First of all Mike, it is not only,  mine the theory that Jesus is God ,but the majority of all Christians.

Second,

I always accepted it.

But I have every right to apply it the way I am enlightened, like you are enlightened by the world wisdom.

I am still waiting for your answer ,whether you accept and believe that Jesus is the same genuine GOD spirit ,who was always eternal with the Father.

Since the Fullness of the Father dwelled in HIM, like He is now glorified in Him after all.

What kind of spirit Jesus has then, if it’s not the same one spirit, to dwell the fullness of God within??

Isn’t it common sense this for you??

Corinthians 12:13For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit

How many ONE SPIRIT IS THERE??

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 03 2011,09:41)
    charles

Mike ,

First you have to accept that Jesus is the Spirit of God.

The genuine Spirit who was eternally one with the Father.

Do you believe this?

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles are you asking Mike to believe a lie ,and from there build on it ???  is this not why men is in the mess he is in today ?

I would highlly recommending you start to accept the truth of God just has it is preach in scriptures,you can not build on a lie ,it will fall down in time,

CHRIST IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD

HE HAS THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN HIM (THE WILL OF GOD HIS FATHER )

Pierre

HE HAS THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN HIM (THE WILL OF GOD HIS FATHER )

Pierre

And where did he get His spirit from???

Jesus must have His own spirit, since according to you they are two beings!

So a spirit within a spirit NO?

The spirit of the Father in the spirit of Jesus is that it then??

expand on this so I could be aware of your belief!

peace and love in Jesus spirit HAPPY?

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,05:56)
    I am still waiting for your answer ,whether you accept and believe that Jesus is the same genuine GOD spirit ,who was always eternal with the Father.

I'm sorry,  I must have overlooked that question.  My answer is “NO”.

Jehovah is God Most High.  Jesus is the Son OF God Most High.  They are not the same Being.

Charles, every living this is sustained by God's Spririt.  It is the life-force of all living things.  Jesus is not that Spirit, but also lives because of it. (John 6:57)

That is why Jesus (one being), had the Spirit (something else besides Jesus), descend upon him while the Father (a different Being), spoke from heaven.

See Charles?  Jesus was on earth getting baptised.  The Holy Spirit came upon him.  And the Father was still in heaven talking about Jesus.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

Since I started this thread, I've been taken down many various roads of your imagination. I would like to get back to the subject of this thread, which was refuting every claim you made in the opening post. Here was my post concerning your first “Jesus is God” proof text:

Charles: Who is omnipotent (all powerful)? 1 Chronicles 29:11 Philippians 3:20-21

1 Chronicles 29:11
    Yours, O Jehovah, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O Jehovah, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

This scripture clearly claims that Jehovah, the Father of Jesus, is “head over all”. This scripture is matched in the NT by 1 Corinthians 11:3, which tells us that God is head, even over Christ.

Philippians 3
    20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that also enables him to make all things subject to himself, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Well, this scripture truly says that Jesus is enabled to bring everything under his control by “the power”. First, we have to figure out whose power this really is.

Exodus 4:21
    Jehovah said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders which I have put in your power; but I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.

Here we see that Moses has power to perform wonders and miracles. But is it really Moses' power?

Micah 5:4
    He will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of Jehovah, in the majesty of the name of Jehovah his God.

This scripture is definitely about Jesus, according to Matthew 2:4-6. And this scripture tells us by whose power Jesus will act. Like Moses, Jesus' power comes FROM his God.

But the bottom line is this: Yes, Jesus has been GIVEN much power and authority by the One he calls “my God”. Does the fact that God has GIVEN power TO Jesus mean that Jesus IS the God who gave him the power in the first place?

Charles, can you deny what I've posted above? Or do you concede that Phil 3:20-21 does NOT say that Jesus is omnipotent?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,22:27)

Edj,

If since He was not satisfied as a phantom, mysterious spirit ,and  confirmed that He was yet to be a VISIBLE REAL GOD,

peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

God bless

Edj,

Here it is :

and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Here the God of the old Testament (JESUS HIMSELF as a spirit being glorifying the Father on earth) confirmed that HE WILL BE A GOD, so then he wasn't yet the God He wanted to be, but a shadow of what He was to be.( I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE, ) That’s why Jesus used the term I AM in order to prove that He was the God of the old testament, but since He came in the world He became what He wanted to be A MAN against all odds.

Also His people ARE NOT THE PEOPLE YET  he wanted them to be,  obvious He was referring to the Christians. The new generations to be God’s people.

The Israelites were not the people which God really wanted as His people, He knew that they, no matter what He does they still are and will remain the most stubborn,proud, evil among the evil people (obvious LUCIFER RESIDUE)
    I have to expand here even if you don’t believe

He only picked them up in order to show mercy and love through convincing them that He is the right God ( the most popular phrase in the old Testament “ YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM YOUR LORD GOD”) This is directed to Satan, He was referring that no matter what, he will become man to prove that He is the right real GOD.

Also to prove that He is omnipotent He became man through their blood (LUCIFER’S)as a JEW and notwithstanding the fact that Jesus was against all odds,

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

The genealogy of the virgin Mary through Eve.

Genesis 3: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

So God made it clear to Satan, that since he through Eve took hold of Adam (soul) He (GOD) will, through Jesus spirit take hold of Eve.(Flesh)

This is to prove that since Satan through Eve (his representative)acquired Adam,(the soul) also God through Eve will acquire Mary as His flesh,the only substance He needed, and through her with the Holy Spirit would be born as Man God.

THE BIGGEST SHOCK FOR SATAN. When Mary through nature, cursed through Satan's dominion,was the first girl as first born in her genealogy . Satan realized that He was reaching the end since God succeeded in acquire a woman to be born from as man.

The only way for God to be born as man was, that directly through Jesus spirit, will battle face to face with Satan spirit, and first would   be born as woman  in Mary to be immaculate, in order for him to be born as immaculate from immaculate.

Scripture prophecied the birth of Mary as well,hereunder is the one which I consider the best in this context.

Jeremiah 31:22How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth,

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Pierre

Charles

Christ was with God in the beginning so he always was aware of the plan of God his father,the fact that he came down to earth was one of the action required from Gods plan,the spirit means the interest of God his father was a priority to Christ this is why ,wen the time came he went to John the Baptist,ect,,,,,

yes he has his own being and will ,just like all beings that have been created even you and I,the reasons why Christ gived up his will to do his father s will is because he loved his father and this was more importante than he was,this is what he try to teach us all,

NO ,if you fullfill the plan or will,or desires from some body else than you ,would that mean that that other person becomes you or that you become that person ? of cause not ,both persons stay separated but for a time worked together,(one spirit )

the spirit of the father remains the father only the plan ,the will ,the job,the interests of God are in the mind and heart of Christ or anyone that sees the plan and the interest of God as a must do first before to do anything for themselves ,

I hope this would help you

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 05 2011,03:23)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,22:27)

Edj,

peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

God bless

Edj,

Here it is :

and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

That is a declaration of JEHOVAH GOD.
    Hebrews 8:10 is a quote of Jeremiah 31:33.
    NOTE the similarity in both of these two verses.
    It's talking about JEHOVAH, do you deny this fact?

Heb.8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith [The LORD JEHOVAH];
    I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith [The LORD JEHOVAH],
    I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Perhaps it is just because you are unfamiliar with Genesis through Malachi that you speak this out of ignorance?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

…Jesus used the term I AM in order to prove that He was the God of the old testament…

Hi Charles,

If that is what you believe, tell me then, why did Jesus say this…

Take heed lest any deceive you: For many shall come
    in my name,
    saying, {i am}; and shall deceive many. (Mark 13:5-6)

Hebrew has no such wording as εγω ειμι {ego eimi} in Geek and {i am} in English.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 05 2011,00:56)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 04 2011,07:59)
    :)  What are you saying, Charles?  That you'd be okay with “I will be what I will be” as long as you can form it around your “Jesus is God” theory?

What are you saying, Charles?  That you'd be okay with “I will be what I will be” as long as you can form it around your “Jesus is God” theory?      

First of all Mike, it is not only,  mine the theory that Jesus is God ,but the majority of all Christians.

Second,

I always accepted it.

But I have every right to apply it the way I am enlightened, like you are enlightened by the world wisdom.

Since the Fullness of the Father dwelled in HIM, like He is now glorified in Him after all.

What kind of spirit Jesus has then, if it’s not the same one spirit, to dwell the fullness of God within??

Isn’t it common sense this for you??

Corinthians 12:13For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit

How many ONE SPIRIT IS THERE??

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Hi Charles.  

If God is spirit, and Jesus is flesh, and Gods spirit was in Jesus.. if Gods spirit is in any true believers, if true followers are one with the son and father just as they are one, it doesn't make us God, though we are part of God. So Jesus was part of God and still is. If you pray to God the father, if your heart is right with the son and with any other true believers.. they are one just as the father and son are one though seperate. When Jesus said 'glorify me with the glory I had before the world' I believe that means they were seperated while Jesus was on earth to a point, and because of this Jesus was weakened to a human state, and on death and returning to heaven, was back with God, strengthened again, and so it goes, the word lives on in his true people. Though they are weakened at times, if they are called and drawn by the father and taught by the son, true reconciliation is returning to God… and then being complete with the father and son, as one, but not one.

The only one true God is the source of all things the father.

If you turn on the tap.. the tap isn't the source, the rivers arent the source, not the actual source. So it is with the father who is the source of all. Jesus never said he was the Father, only that they are one AS they (his followers) are one. One in spirit, one in agreement. And the distinguishing factor between true believers is the love they have for one another. Not love as the world has love (egocentric self seeking) but true love for one another.

Do you see what Im saying here?
    Whats your view?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 05 2011,11:23)
    Charles

Pierre

Charles

Christ was with God in the beginning so he always was aware of the plan of God his father,the fact that he came down to earth was one of the action required from Gods plan,this is why ,wen the time came he went to John the Baptist,ect,,,,,

yes he has his own being and will ,just like all beings that have been created even you and I,the reasons why Christ gived up his will to do his father s will is because he loved his father and this was more importante than he was,this is what he try to teach us all,

NO ,if you fullfill the plan or will,or desires from some body else than you ,would that mean that that other person becomes you or that you become that person ? of cause not ,both persons stay separated but for a time worked together,(one spirit )

the spirit of the father remains the father only the plan ,the will ,the job,the interests of God are in the mind and heart of Christ or anyone that sees the plan and the interest of God as a must do first before to do anything for themselves ,

I hope this would help you

Pierre

Christ was with God in the beginning so he always was aware of the plan of God his father

Pierre,

I appreciate your effort,but to me,with every respect  it is rather a confused belief.

Christ was with God in the beginning

Again: A spirit within a spirit or  two beings in One spirit?

the fact that he came down to earth was one of the action required from Gods plan

When He came down to earth, he was a spirit then, No??

the spirit means the interest of God his father was a priority to Christ

So it is not a spirit being you say?

yes he has his own being and will ,just like all beings that have been created

I know that He is a being,but when you say a being definitely consists in a body ,a soul, and a spirit.

So Jesus had a spirit of His own as a man apart from the rest.

Now Jesus was never created, He was born as an ordinary man ,conceived in Mary's womb directly from the Father spirit from heaven.So Jesus within Himself had the Father spirit since He was conceived through Him?

You were born not created. only Adam was created through the insertion of the  soul from God,because as a human like he was already in existance,but without a soul.

NO ,if you fullfill the plan or will,or desires from some body else than you ,would that mean that that other person becomes you

So when Jesus was Baptized didn't He recieve the Holy Spirit from the Father in full,without a limit??

IF Yes, therefore Jesus came down from heaven through the spirit from the Father,in Mary's womb,therefore He has the Father spirit in Him since He is His Father,but not yet in full.

On baptizm Jesus Received the Holy Spirit in full from the Father,therfore He had His own spirit as an ordinary human being,and His Father spirit in full.

Therefore the spirit of the Father GOD,and the spirit of a human being Man.

Therefore GOD MAN IN JESUS' body

Two completely differnt beings in Jesus body.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 05 2011,15:12)

…Jesus used the term I AM in order to prove that He was the God of the old testament…

Hi Charles,

in my name,

Hebrew has no such wording as εγω ειμι {ego eimi} in Geek and {i am} in English.

God bless

Edj,

Hebrew not,they has no such wording . This is “אני הווה”

But they don't say it since it was pronounced by God, and they took it as His Name.

Also they could be executed.

But I believe that Jesus pronounced it as proof that He was the messiah.and the same God of the Old testament

Jesus in those three years of His mission was in  a way revolutioner.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 05 2011,09:55)
    Pierre,

I appreciate your effort,but to me,with every respect it is rather a confused belief.

Again: A spirit within a spirit or two beings in One spirit?

Two completely separate beings. The Spirit of One was the life-force of the other, just as that same Spirit is the life-force of every living thing.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 05 2011,06:04)
    ……it doesn't make us God, though we are part of God.

Hi Shimmer,

You get an A for your effort to show Charles that Jesus is not the God who brought him forth into existence. But we are not “parts of God”. We are beings that God created apart from Himself…………as is Jesus.

We are creations of God, not parts of Him.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,22:12)

Actually Ed,

It's “ego eimi” in transliterated GREEK. In GEEK, it's “leggo my eggo”. :D

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Pierre,

I appreciate your effort,but to me,with every respect  it is rather a confused belief.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,

Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

MK 14:21 “For the Son of Man is to go just as it is written of Him;

LK 9:56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”

JN 3:13 “ No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

JN 8:28 So Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

JN 6:62 “What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?

JN 13:31 Therefore when he had gone out, Jesus *said, “Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in Him;

tell me how is one gloritied trough the other ???

ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT ;

Mt 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

Lk 3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove

Mk 1:10 As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.

Jn 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

IN THESE SCRIPTURES IT SAYS THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT STOPED ABOVE CHRIST NO,IT NEVER SAYS THAT IT WHENT  IN ;HIM ,RIGHT ??? AND WAS A SIGN TO JOHN THE BAPTIST,RIGHT ???

Jn 1:30 This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’
    Jn 1:31 I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.”
    Jn 1:32 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.
    Jn 1:33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’
    Jn 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God.”

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 06 2011,03:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 05 2011,15:12)

Hi Charles,

in my name,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj,

Hebrew not,they has no such wording . This is “אני הווה”

Hi Charles,

“אני הווה” means “I present”, NOT 'i am'; try again.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2011,07:20)
    Charles

Pierre,

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,

Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

MK 14:21 “For the Son of Man is to go just as it is written of Him;

LK 9:56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”

JN 3:13 “ No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

JN 8:28 So Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

JN 6:62 “What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?

JN 13:31 Therefore when he had gone out, Jesus *said, “Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in Him;

tell me how is one gloritied trough the other ???

ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT ;

Mt 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

Lk 3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove

Mk 1:10 As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.

Jn 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

IN THESE SCRIPTURES IT SAYS THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT STOPED ABOVE CHRIST NO,IT NEVER SAYS THAT IT WHENT  IN ;HIM ,RIGHT ??? AND WAS A SIGN TO JOHN THE BAPTIST,RIGHT ???

Jn 1:30 This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’
    Jn 1:31 I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.”
    Jn 1:32 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.
    Jn 1:33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’
    Jn 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God.”

Pierre

[/QUOTE]

Pierre,

read this post which I did post to Mike,and you would be able to be aware how.

Mike ,

I saw that Statue and this is what I say:

The Pieta is a MOUNTAIN OF ART,in Carrara marble which was cut from a MOUNTAIN and created by a MOUNTAIN OF A SCULPTURE.

So the PIETA ARE THREE MOUNTAINS IN ONE STATUE!

Now since you beleive in logic,logically speaking,

I will tell you What I say after I saw this MOUNTAIN of art, which was mysteriously hidden in a MOUNTAIN, and was revealed by a sculpture, who is also a MOUNTAIN.

The mountain is dominant, colossal, and magnificent, but it is also in a way a mystery.

That exceptional, unique, brilliance, and pure white was hidden, and only till Michelangelo cut from it and it was exposed the most pure white marble in all of the existing marbles, and manifested it through a statue like Pieta. Through this work of art, glorified that mountain in the unique and genuine beauty of. the Carrara marble ,the heart of the mountain.

Through few reflections Mike, I could conclude that in comparison, The Mountain is in the same position as all Mighty God is in His splendor, and mysteries.

His exceptional, unique, brilliance, and pure spirit was hidden, and only till the Holy Spirit cut from Him (and the spirit of God moved)and it was discovered the most pure LOVE in all the existing love and manifested it in the body of Jesus to glorify that unique and genuine beauty of the heart of the Father.

John 17: 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

It had to be the mountain to glorify the statue of Pieta in what it is today.

It had to be God to glorify the body of Jesus in what He is today.

In the same instant, it had to be the statue of Pieta in order to glorify the genuine beauty of the Carrara marble, the heart of the mountain. So in one instant both the mountain and Pieta were and are glorified.

In the same instant, it had to be the body of Jesus in order to glorify the genuine beauty of the love of God of the Father. So in one instant both the Father and Jesus were and are glorified.

It was Michelangelo as the unique, superb ,terrific, and wonderful MOUNTAIN OF A SCULPTURE that made it possible for us to admire that kind of beauty of both THE MOUNTAIN AND PIETA.

So the Mountain, and Pieta glorified also Michelangelo, likewise, Michelangelo glorified them both

In comparison,It was the Holy Spirit as the unique, superb ,terrific, and wonderful MOUNTAIN OF A SPIRIT that made it possible for us to admire that kind of MOUNTAIN of LOVE both of THE FATHER and of JESUS CHRIST.

Daniel 2:55………… and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

So God, and Jesus glorified also the Holy Spirit, likewise, the Holy Spirit glorified them both. The reason that He abide in us.

So I would without a doubt assert that the MOUNTAIN, MICHELANGELO, and PIETA are one complete harmony, and have one thing in common that they are ONE GLORIFIED MOUNTAIN in Pieta.

Also I would without a doubt assert that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one complete harmony, and have one thing in common that they are ONE GLORIFIED GOD in JESUS CHRIST.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

To conclude Mike :.

WHEN THE PEOPLE LOOK AT THE STATUE, they would definitely say that the MOUNTAIN, remained THE SAME MOUNTAIN, but glorified in one statue: PIETA.

This also I would apply it to God ,and def
    initely say that Almighty God remained the same God but glorified in Jesus Christ for eternity.

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account