Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 30 2011,07:16)

What do you believe God's name is

God has no name.

Jesus called Him Father and that I believe is the unique title which is to call God with.

This  name is above ALL names even above jehova.

Philippians 2: 10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

11 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father

THEREFORE  Jesus Christ is the only true name of God .

Hi Charles,

God's name is יה YÄ. (Psalm 68:4)   …the name יהשוע YÄ-shü-ă means: (יה) YÄ's salvation.   …and there's nothing above God's salvation.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

YHVH's blessings,
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 29 2011,08:46)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 28 2011,10:36)
    But you and me are the spirit of the LORD itself.

Hi Charles,

You and I can be baptized with that spirit.  And we can be one in spirit with our Lord and our God (two beings).  But we aren't that spirit itself.

Charles, man will never be God Himself, nor a manifestation of Him.  Your belief about this is simply unscriptural, and I will never agree to it.

peace,
    mike

Charles, man will never be God Himself, nor a manifestation of Him.  Your belief about this is simply unscriptural, and I will never agree to it.

Mike,

I don't blame you for not believeing since,with every respect you are not  cocerned in the things of God, but the things of men,common sense ,logic,and human reasoning.

But I tell you this, I will show you sriptures which proofs this, and it is up to you whether to accept it ot not??

To start with, I will though rely on you,AS AN EXPERT in words definition,carnal widom ,and logic,by asking you to define the word :

RECICLE

peace and love in Jesus Christ (the recicle of God's Spirit)

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wrong spelling Mike,

I am not an expert in words.

I mean RECYCLE

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 30 2011,08:00)

God has no name.

Jesus called Him Father and that I believe is the unique title which is to call God with.

Philippians 2: 10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

11 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father

Hi Charles,

God's name is יה YÄ. (Psalm 68:4)   …the name יהשוע YÄ-shü-ă means: (יה) YÄ's salvation.   …and there's nothing above God's salvation.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

YHVH's blessings,

Edj,

Aren't you convinced that Jesus Christ is the name above all names including the man made name.

JEHOVAH??

Read:

philippians 3:5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 6Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith

As you can see Paul here, first he confirmed how fanatic he was regarding his belief, then to acquire Jesus Christ , he called all his ritual, traditions, and belief DUNG.

Now the word ALL is clear ,and it covers even the name which was more a phrase to describe how mysterious  God is ,and how He should be established as a spirit, then to be called by. The, visible human God that was to be called by a name was yet to be born.

It's no use insisting that God has a name. The name which was given to Moses. was  only for the priests to pronounce it in the temple on special occasions only, and  since the temple was abolished, the name was also abolished. This was abolished through Jesus death in order to establish ONE name which like Paul stated that I may win Christ. Christ became the temple and all what goes with it.

Jesus proclaimed Himself as the truth, He made it clear not to mix the old with the new testament in Mark 2:21:22, He sealed ALL the entire old testament, and never made it a vital issue to call God by a particular name . Except FATHER.

Mark 2:21“No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. If he does, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. 22And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, he pours new wine into new wineskins.”

I believe  you are very familiar regarding the history of the Jewish language, but hereunder  I pasted a piece, which I discovered through browsing in order to prove my point with regards to the reliability  of the name of GOD, and also for others to be aware of the truth about it.

I deducted quite a bit of it which to me is not that important regarding my point.  The website is (http://einhornpress.com/hebrew.aspx)

Hebrew ceased to be a commonly spoken language hun­dreds of years before Jesus Christ arrived.

In regard to the Old Testament, the Hebrew language, as anciently written, was the most difficult of all languages to translate,” wrote Bible-scholar John E. Remsburg in his work entitled The Bible.

In one of thirty weekly installments from his book which began to appear in The Truth Seeker at the beginning of January in 1901 he went on to explain that

It was written from right to left; the words contained no [written] vowels; there were no intervening spaces between words, and no punctuation marks. Even with the introduction of vowel points [dots or marks below the words that indicate vowel sounds] many words in Hebrew, as in English, have more than one meaning.  Without these points, as originally written, the number is increased a hundred fold. The Hebrew language was thus largely composed of words with several mean­ings. As there were no spaces between words, it was sometimes hard to tell where a word began or where it ended; and as there were no punctuation marks, and no spaces between sentences, paragraphs, or even sections, it was often difficult to determine the meaning of a writer after the words had been deciphered.”    
    Here is a piece of  the best known passage in the Bible printed in English as the Jews would have written it in Hebrew:

bllwhtmcmdgnkhtmnhtbdllhnvhntrhchwrhtfR

It’s no wonder Saint Jerome (340?-420), who published the Latin Vulgate version of the Bible, admitted: “When we translate the Hebrew into Latin, we are sometimes guided by conjecture.” Furthermore, Jean Le Clerc (1657-1736), a Swiss Protestant theologian and scholar, even went so far as to maintain that “the learned merely guess at the sense of the Old Testament in infinity of places.”  This is in large part because of the ancient Hebrews’ failure to write down their vowels and of the language subsequently falling into disuse.  And the adding of the relatively modern vowel points, by a few belated Dark-Age rabbis, in order to make up for this deficit, naturally casts very great suspicion and doubts on how the Hebrew vowels were originally sounded and used.

Verifying the recent appearance of these vowel points, the renowned J. Paterson Smyth, B.D., LL.D., Litt.D., an author of several books on the Bible, maintained that “these marks are of comparatively modern date, certainly not older than about 500 or 600 AD.”
     And he added;  “We can imagine then what a sensation was produced when Elias Levita, a very famous Hebrew scholar, about the year 1540, proved to the world that these vowel marks were not in existence for hundreds of years after the time of our Lord!”  Of course this caused some controversy at the time, but Dr. Smyth concluded that “no scholar now thinks of doubting the comparatively recent origin of the Hebrew vowel points.”

.  As new copies were made, the old ones were destroyed, so the priestly scribes had the opportunity to add, modify, and omit what they wished without fear of any comparisons being made to earlier versions. This is evidenced in the fact that the earliest fragment of a complete Pentateuch manuscript (copy) extant bears a date as late as the ninth century A.D.  Yet, pieces of Egyptian manuscripts have survived since around 2,500 B.C.   The New Testament, originally written in Greek, is a slightly different story.  However, the two were eventually combined a few hundred years after Christ, after certain priestly alterations were made, to allow both Jews and Christians to worship the same God  created under the name of (Yahweh) .

Jeremiah 8:8 How do you say: We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Indeed the lying pen of the scribes hath wrought falsehood.

Nobody today knows for sure how the original Hebrew was pronounced, regardless of the tales commonly propagated about the Jewish rabbis carrying on an accurate oral tradition for thousands of years. Our knowledge of the evolution of languages would almost certainly deny the likely possibility of such. If old King Solomon were to walk through Jerusalem today and hear the Hebrew spoken there now, he would probably stop in astonishment, listen in amazement, shake his head in bewilderment, and finally conclude that he must be in a foreign country.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 01 2011,00:06)
    Wrong spelling Mike,

I mean RECYCLE

Charles,

If you have scriptures that CLEARLY teach of the creation becoming the Creator, then list them ONE AT A TIME, so that we can discuss whether or not they really say what you think they do.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 02 2011,06:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 30 2011,08:00)

God has no name.

Hi Charles,

YHVH's blessings,

Edj,

Aren't you convinced that Jesus Christ is the name above all names including the man made name.

JEHOVAH??

Read:

philippians 3:5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 6Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith

As you can see Paul here, first he confirmed how fanatic he was regarding his belief, then to acquire Jesus Christ , he called all his ritual, traditions, and belief DUNG.

Now the word ALL is clear ,and it covers even the name which was more a phrase to describe how mysterious  God is ,and how He should be established as a spirit, then to be called by. The, visible human God that was to be called by a name was yet to be born.

It's no use insisting that God has a name. The name which was given to Moses. was  only for the priests to pronounce it in the temple on special occasions only, and  since the temple was abolished, the name was also abolished. This was abolished through Jesus death in order to establish ONE name which like Paul stated that I may win Christ. Christ became the temple and all what goes with it.

Jesus proclaimed Himself as the truth, He made it clear not to mix the old with the new testament in Mark 2:21:22, He sealed ALL the entire old testament, and never made it a vital issue to call God by a particular name . Except FATHER.

Mark 2:21“No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. If he does, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. 22And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, he pours new wine into new wineskins.”

I believe  you are very familiar regarding the history of the Jewish language, but hereunder  I pasted a piece, which I discovered through browsing in order to prove my point with regards to the reliability  of the name of GOD, and also for others to be aware of the truth about it.

I deducted quite a bit of it which to me is not that important regarding my point.  The website is (http://einhornpress.com/hebrew.aspx)

Hebrew ceased to be a commonly spoken language hun­dreds of years before Jesus Christ arrived.

In regard to the Old Testament, the Hebrew language, as anciently written, was the most difficult of all languages to translate,” wrote Bible-scholar John E. Remsburg in his work entitled The Bible.

In one of thirty weekly installments from his book which began to appear in The Truth Seeker at the beginning of January in 1901 he went on to explain that

It was written from right to left; the words contained no [written] vowels; there were no intervening spaces between words, and no punctuation marks. Even with the introduction of vowel points [dots or marks below the words that indicate vowel sounds] many words in Hebrew, as in English, have more than one meaning.  Without these points, as originally written, the number is increased a hundred fold. The Hebrew language was thus largely composed of words with several mean­ings. As there were no spaces between words, it was sometimes hard to tell where a word began or where it ended; and as there were no punctuation marks, and no spaces between sentences, paragraphs, or even sections, it was often difficult to determine the meaning of a writer after the words had been deciphered.”    
    Here is a piece of  the best known passage in the Bible printed in English as the Jews would have written it in Hebrew:

bllwhtmcmdgnkhtmnhtbdllhnvhntrhchwrhtfR

It’s no wonder Saint Jerome (340?-420), who published the Latin Vulgate version of the Bible, admitted: “When we translate the Hebrew into Latin, we are sometimes guided by conjecture.” Furthermore, Jean Le Clerc (1657-1736), a Swiss Protestant theologian and scholar, even went so far as to maintain that “the learned merely guess at the sense of the Old Testament in infinity of places.”  This is in large part because of the ancient Hebrews’ failure to write down their vowels and of the language subsequently falling into disuse.  And the adding of the relatively modern vowel points, by a few belated Dark-Age rabbis, in order to make up for this deficit, naturally casts very great suspicion and doubts on how the Hebrew vowels were originally sounded and used.

Verifying the recent appearance of these vowe
    l points, the renowned J. Paterson Smyth, B.D., LL.D., Litt.D., an author of several books on the Bible, maintained that “these marks are of comparatively modern date, certainly not older than about 500 or 600 AD.”  And he added;  “We can imagine then what a sensation was produced when Elias Levita, a very famous Hebrew scholar, about the year 1540, proved to the world that these vowel marks were not in existence for hundreds of years after the time of our Lord!”  Of course this caused some controversy at the time, but Dr. Smyth concluded that “no scholar now thinks of doubting the comparatively recent origin of the Hebrew vowel points.”

.  As new copies were made, the old ones were destroyed, so the priestly scribes had the opportunity to add, modify, and omit what they wished without fear of any comparisons being made to earlier versions. This is evidenced in the fact that the earliest fragment of a complete Pentateuch manuscript (copy) extant bears a date as late as the ninth century A.D.  Yet, pieces of Egyptian manuscripts have survived since around 2,500 B.C.   The New Testament, originally written in Greek, is a slightly different story.  However, the two were eventually combined a few hundred years after Christ, after certain priestly alterations were made, to allow both Jews and Christians to worship the same God  created under the name of (Yahweh) .

Jeremiah 8:8 How do you say: We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Indeed the lying pen of the scribes hath wrought falsehood.

Nobody today knows for sure how the original Hebrew was pronounced, regardless of the tales commonly propagated about the Jewish rabbis carrying on an accurate oral tradition for thousands of years. Our knowledge of the evolution of languages would almost certainly deny the likely possibility of such. If old King Solomon were to walk through Jerusalem today and hear the Hebrew spoken there now, he would probably stop in astonishment, listen in amazement, shake his head in bewilderment, and finally conclude that he must be in a foreign country.

Charles

Hi Charles,

1) Do you deny that the name יהשוע YÄ-shü-ă means: (יה) YÄ's salvation?

2) Do you deny that the name Jesus is a translation of a translation?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Edj,

Nobody today knows for sure how the original Hebrew was pronounced…

Charles

(Jesus) never made it a vital issue to call God by a particular name . Except FATHER.

Hi Charles,

You remind me of what atheists say…
    Nobody can know more than they know either.

(26)יהוה  =  God(26)         
           (58)YÄ-hä-vā  =  Father(58)

I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations:
    therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. (Psalms 45:17)

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 02 2011,14:28)

Edj,

Nobody today knows for sure how the original Hebrew was pronounced…

Charles

(Jesus) never made it a vital issue to call God by a particular name . Except FATHER.

Hi Charles,

You remind me of what atheists say…
    Nobody can know more than they know either.

(26)יהוה  =  God(26)         

God bless

God bless

when will you bless me in the name of Jesus Christ the only GENUINE NAME FOR GOD.

Colossians 3:And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Notice as well,the way they are written,GOD  and the FATHER with the emphasis at the end

BY HIM.

SO all blessings in God only is not blessings AT ALL you must include HIM,Jesus Christ the glorified GOD.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 02 2011,08:54)

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 01 2011,00:06)
    Wrong spelling Mike,

I mean RECYCLE

Charles,

If you have scriptures that CLEARLY teach of the creation becoming the Creator, then list them ONE AT A TIME, so that we can discuss whether or not they really say what you think they do.

If you have scriptures that CLEARLY teach of the creation becoming the Creator, then list them ONE AT A TIME, so that we can discuss whether or not they really say what you think they do

Mike ,

First you have to accept that Jesus is the Spirit of God.

The genuine Spirit who was eternally one with the Father.

Do you believe this?

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

Mike ,

First you have to accept that Jesus is the Spirit of God.

The genuine Spirit who was eternally one with the Father.

Do you believe this?

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles are you asking Mike to believe a lie ,and from there build on it ???  is this not why men is in the mess he is in today ?

I would highlly recommending you start to accept the truth of God just has it is preach in scriptures,you can not build on a lie ,it will fall down in time,

CHRIST IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD

HE HAS THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN HIM (THE WILL OF GOD HIS FATHER )

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 02 2011,14:06)
    Hi Charles,

God bless

Hi Charles, I bless you in the name of (יהשוע המשיח) YÄ-shü-ă hä-Mäh-shē-äkh.

Now will you please answer the two questions in my quote?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 02 2011,14:28)
                          (26)יהוה  =  God(26)         

:)

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 03 2011,10:40)

Hi Charles,

God bless

Do you deny that the name יהשוע YÄ-shü-ă means: (יה) YÄ's salvation?

2) Do you deny that the name Jesus is a translation of a translation?[/size]

Edj,

Read this writing regarding Jesus name ,and then establish yourself the answer.

Also through this you might discover something new regarding JAH  which makes it even more confused the name of the Almighty God.

Name of the Jewish Messieh and founder of Christian Messianic Judaism.

A compound name derived from “Jeh” a contraction of Ehjeh (Exodus 3:14: I AM) joined with “yesha” the Hebrew word salvation (Jeh-yesha); shortened to Jehsha(s) adding the “s” for syntax. Hence Jehsha(s) is transliterated Jesus.
    Moses was the first to make a compound name from Ehjeh and Oshea forming Jeh-Oshea or as in the KJV Jehoshua (see Numbers 13:16).
    By connecting I AM the meaning of Ehjeh with SALVATION the meaning of yesha, we draw near understanding what the name Jesus means.
    Scholars differ on the meaning of Ehjeh asher Ehjeh in Exodus 3:14. It is generally accepted to mean I AM that I AM. Ehjeh was the God of deliverance for the Israelites from Egypt. The name Jesus derived from Ehjeh ( I AM) plus that of Yesha (salvation) reveals the God of the burning bush as DELIVERER but now who has appeared to bring SALVATION (See Matthew 1:23).  The meaning of Jesus' name is captured in the words of Gabriel: “thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

Jesus is a correct and accurate rendering of the Hebrew Jeh-yesha and the associated names Jeh-oshea, Jehoshua, and JehShua(s).

The Iesous spelling in Greek is a Jewish name not a Greek name. On the cross the name Jesus was written in Hebrew as IEHSHAS, in Greek as IESOUS, in Latin as IESUS. The IESOUS spelling is found in the 280BC Septuagint Greek version of Jewish Scriptures (In Greek there is no “sh” sound so the “h” is omitted).

Modern commentators give the name Jesus the meaning “Jehovah has become or brought salvation.”

It is extremely doubtful that the ancients understood Ehjeh or I AM to be the name Jehovah or Yahweh.

The name Jehovah was invented by Raymundus Martini in his book Pugeo Fidei in the year 1270 A.D. The name Yahweh was invented by Catholic Hebrew scholar Benedictine Gilbertus Genebrardus between 1550-1567AD. Yahweh was invented by corruption of YaBe of the Samaritan bible with the tetragrammation YHVH. Genebrardus altered YaBe into YaVe. By providing the silent “h” he formed YaHveH.  The letter “v” (vau) was later changed into a Yiddish “w”  (waw) sound and YaHweH became the more popular guess name of scholars.

Hebrew alphabet:  The Hebrew letter “I” (Iod) underwent a change in pronunciation with German Yiddish influence. It is now known as the “yod or yud.” There is no letter “y” in the ancient Hebrew language. The “Y” sound attributed to this letter was borrowed by Jews from the German language. The shape of the letter “I” or “yod” was derived from the Egyptian cobra which stood for the soft “g” and our letter “j” sound as in “jelly.” Obviously if the letter J  descends in Hebrew as the Iod and its sound in the form of the cobra was the soft “g” sound,

the pronunciation of the name Jesus cannot be claimed to be a modern corruption.
    In recent years it has been claimed the letter “J” together with its “g” sound was invented in the sixteenth century. This is only partially true, the letter form was created for an existing sound associated with the letter I. Petrus Ramus (d. 1572) was the first to separate the I and J sounds of the letter I. The sound of the letter “J” goes back to ancient times.  To distinguish the sound of J from that of I a hook was placed at the bottom of the letter I. According to sources, the letter J and its sound came from the romance languages. This is not true, the sound passed through these from ancient sources. It can be proven the letter J sound has been associated with the letter I all the way back to ancient Egypt.  There is no “yah” in the name of Jesus, rather this is the name of the Egyptian moon god.  Thus, “Yahshua” means moon saviour.

Jesus is the salvation name of God.  See also Luke 21:17, Acts 2:38, Acts 4:12

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,03:43)

Hi Charles,

God bless

Edj,

Also through this you might discover something new regarding JAH  which makes it even more confused the name of the Almighty God.

A compound name derived from “Jeh” a contraction of Ehjeh (Exodus 3:14: I AM) joined with “yesha” the Hebrew word salvation (Jeh-yesha); shortened to Jehsha(s) adding the “s” for syntax. Hence Jehsha(s) is transliterated Jesus.
    Moses was the first to make a compound name from Ehjeh and Oshea forming Jeh-Oshea or as in the KJV Jehoshua (see Numbers 13:16).
    By connecting I AM the meaning of Ehjeh with SALVATION the meaning of yesha, we draw near understanding what the name Jesus means.
    Scholars differ on the meaning of Ehjeh asher Ehjeh in Exodus 3:14. It is generally accepted to mean I AM that I AM. Ehjeh was the God of deliverance for the Israelites from Egypt. The name Jesus derived from Ehjeh ( I AM) plus that of Yesha (salvation) reveals the God of the burning bush as DELIVERER but now who has appeared to bring SALVATION (See Matthew 1:23).  The meaning of Jesus' name is captured in the words of Gabriel: “thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

YHVH(63) means “causes to become”.

So when Moses asked God his name, God said…
    [אהיה אשר אהיה] ěhyäh ăshər ěhyäh, which translates into
    English as: “I will be what I will be“. YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

Theomatics(numbers relating to God) clearly illustrate who God is.
    The Divine=63 Deity=63 of The Bible=63 is YHVH=63.
    [יהוה] translates directly into English as YHVH.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Edj,

Jesus is a correct and accurate rendering of the Hebrew Jeh-yesha and the associated names Jeh-oshea, Jehoshua, and JehShua(s).

The Iesous spelling in Greek is a Jewish name not a Greek name. On the cross the name Jesus was written in Hebrew as IEHSHAS, in Greek as IESOUS, in Latin as IESUS. The IESOUS spelling is found in the 280BC Septuagint Greek version of Jewish Scriptures (In Greek there is no “sh” sound so the “h” is omitted).

Modern commentators give the name Jesus the meaning “Jehovah has become or brought salvation.”

It is extremely doubtful that the ancients understood Ehjeh or I AM to be the name Jehovah or Yahweh.

The name Jehovah was invented by Raymundus Martini in his book Pugeo Fidei in the year 1270 A.D. The name Yahweh was invented by Catholic Hebrew scholar Benedictine Gilbertus Genebrardus between 1550-1567AD. Yahweh was invented by corruption of YaBe of the Samaritan bible with the tetragrammation YHVH. Genebrardus altered YaBe into YaVe. By providing the silent “h” he formed YaHveH.  The letter “v” (vau) was later changed into a Yiddish “w”  (waw) sound and YaHweH became the more popular guess name of scholars.

Hebrew alphabet:  The Hebrew letter “I” (Iod) underwent a change in pronunciation with German Yiddish influence. It is now known as the “yod or yud.” There is no letter “y” in the ancient Hebrew language. The “Y” sound attributed to this letter was borrowed by Jews from the German language. The shape of the letter “I” or “yod” was derived from the Egyptian cobra which stood for the soft “g” and our letter “j” sound as in “jelly.” Obviously if the letter J  descends in Hebrew as the Iod and its sound in the form of the cobra was the soft “g” sound,

the pronunciation of the name Jesus cannot be claimed to be a modern corruption.
    In recent years it has been claimed the letter “J” together with its “g” sound was invented in the sixteenth century. This is only partially true, the letter form was created for an existing sound associated with the letter I. Petrus Ramus (d. 1572) was the first to separate the I and J sounds of the letter I. The sound of the letter “J” goes back to ancient times.  To distinguish the sound of J from that of I a hook was placed at the bottom of the letter I. According to sources, the letter J and its sound came from the romance languages. This is not true, the sound passed through these from ancient sources. It can be proven the letter J sound has been associated with the letter I all the way back to ancient Egypt.  There is no “yah” in the name of Jesus, rather this is the name of the Egyptian moon god.  Thus, “Yahshua” means moon saviour.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

JESUS is Pronounced in the Hebrew: [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă   ANOTHER COUNTERFEIT NAME IS [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă !

The Hebrew word [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă merely means ‘He will save’. Distancing [יה]’s (YÄ's) salvation
    from the man Jesus is a rejection of Jesus=74 as Messiah=74. This subtle distinction of [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă
    purposely substituted for [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă usually goes unnoticed when heard by a non Hebrew-speaking person;
    nevertheless, this wholly implies a specific denial of Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of [GOD the Father=117].
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit] has highly exalted [Jesus] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [יהוה=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! “JEHOVAH GOD”; and there is ‘NO’ other! (Isaiah 43:11)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,04:43)

Hi Charles,

God bless

Edj,

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

God bless

“I will be what I will be”.

How an eternal being could be termed I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE?

Couldn't be meant that He is not yet been??

I WILL BE IS FUTURE TERM.

Could be that He is referring to Jesus, since He was not yet born in flesh??

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:) What are you saying, Charles? That you'd be okay with “I will be what I will be” as long as you can form it around your “Jesus is God” theory?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,07:55)

Hi Charles,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J

Edj,

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

God bless

“I will be what I will be”.

How an eternal being could be termed I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE?

Couldn't be meant that He is not yet been??

I WILL BE IS FUTURE TERM.

Could be that He is referring to Jesus, since He was not yet born in flesh??

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father (John 1:14)
          compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18)

Psalms 68:7-11 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
    8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God,
    the God of Israel. 9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
    10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
    11 The LORD gave “The Word”: great was the company of those that published it.

God bless
    Ed J (Psalm 82:6)

carmel
    Participant

Edj,

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

JESUS is Pronounced in the Hebrew: [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă   ANOTHER COUNTERFEIT NAME IS [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă !

The Hebrew word [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă merely means ‘He will save’. Distancing [יה]’s (YÄ's) salvation
    from the man Jesus is a rejection of Jesus=74 as Messiah=74. This subtle distinction of [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă
    purposely substituted for [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă usually goes unnoticed when heard by a non Hebrew-speaking person;
    nevertheless, this wholly implies a specific denial of Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of [GOD the Father=117].
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit] has highly exalted [Jesus] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [יהוה=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! “JEHOVAH GOD”; and there is ‘NO’ other! (Isaiah 43:11)

The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!

If you insist that God the Father saved us, you automatically

confirm that Jesus is God the Father in human flesh.

Since as a spirit HE couldn't die.

Regarding the confusing of God's name I am already convinced  about it, and I rather believe that Jesus fulfilled and  sealed ALL what's in the old testament by establishing the truth in ALL what concern GOD. Which is:

GOD is a SPIRIT and a spirit is invisible and unknown, and an unknown, and unfathomable  has no name. The unknown, inscrutable, GOD said it Himself:

I AM WHAT I AM, I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE, AND ALL THE REST OF IT.

Jesus is both MAN and GOD and lived on earth in the genuine image and fullness of GOD.

Whatever, except sin, is applied to Jesus including as His name, is definitely accepted from Him and also accepted from the Father .

That was one of the many obstacles which Jesus eradicated, which  is that:

The Son of God 's name is translated in every respective language to suite themselves and that is accepted from
    Jesus and His Father in HIM.

In the old testament God was only for the Jews, therefore there was no problem regarding languages.

But since the Son of God came for all humanity, which includes all the languages except Hebrews, since they never believed in Him and also crucified Him, He established the truth regarding His name which is whatever ever language calls Him with, as long as interior wise they mean the Son of God.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Something that in the old testament was not officially established.

Peace and love in Jesus, Yahoshua, Iesus, Isa, Gesu’, etc. etc. etc.

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 04 2011,08:55)

Edj,

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!

If you insist that God the Father saved us, you automatically

confirm that Jesus is God the Father in human flesh.

Since as a spirit HE couldn't die.

Charles

Hi Charles,

“if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ
    from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Romans 8:11)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account