Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 18 2011,04:57)
    charles

Douay-Rheims Bible:  Philipians 2:6 Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.

8 He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.

9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names:

10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

11 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.    

You have to do something with this scripture first.

To me it is more than enough.

what make you believe that this version of the bible is the ultimate translation ???Douay-Rheims Bible

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,NIV

Phil 2:6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,ASV

Phil 2:6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,NASV

If you believe that Christ was equal to the father this would be unsupported in scriptures others than in the translaters mind,because their is no other God than Jehovah who created all things, and he is the father of his only son Christ,

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

so according to Paul first is God the father and second is Christ

Pierre

what make you believe that this version of the bible is the ultimate translation ???Douay-Rheims Bible

what make you believe that this version of the bible is not the ultimate translation

carmel
    Participant

charles

Douay-Rheims Bible:  Philipians 2:6 Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.

8 He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.

9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names:

10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

11 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.    

Phil 2:6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,ASV

Phil 2:6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,NASV

If you believe that Christ was equal to the father this would be unsupported in scriptures others than in the translaters mind,because their is no other God than Jehovah who created all things, and he is the father of his only son Christ,

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Pierre

REFLECT IN DEPT

At the very end after all God would eventually become Christ although He was First.WHY??

Matthew 19:30 30 And many that are first, shall be last: and the last shall be first.

peace and love in CHRIST THE LAST who became FIRST FOR EVER

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

REFLECT IN DEPT

At the very end after all God would eventually become Christ although He was First.WHY??

Matthew 19:30 30 And many that are first, shall be last: and the last shall be first.

Charles ,this scripture reffers to the resurrection,Mt 19:25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”
    Mt 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
    Mt 19:27 Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”
    Mt 19:28 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
    Mt 19:29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
    Mt 19:30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

after Jesus says this he keep going and said;Mt 20:1 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard.
    Mt 20:2 He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard.
    Mt 20:3 “About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing.
    Mt 20:4 He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’
    Mt 20:5 So they went.
    “He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing.
    Mt 20:6 About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’
    Mt 20:7 “ ‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.
    “He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’
    Mt 20:8 “When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’
    Mt 20:9 “The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius.
    Mt 20:10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius.
    Mt 20:11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner.
    Mt 20:12 ‘These men who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’
    Mt 20:13 “But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius?
    Mt 20:14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you.
    Mt 20:15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
    Mt 20:16 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

charles

Pierre

Terarricca,

Why did the Bible commence with :

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.

and finishes with:

Rev:22:20 He that giveth testimony of these things, saith, Surely I come quickly: Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

22:21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

REFLECT

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you

16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when

I SHALL NO MORE SPEAK UNTO YOU IN PROVEBS,

BUT I SHALL SHOW YOU PLAINLY OF THE FATHER.

Many For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

But one Christ forever

Even Satan himself will eventually comes as Christ

And what is vitally important,how to start a process or how to start  and finish it ?

“He laughs best who laughs last.”

God is Christ and Christ is God

peace and love in Christ

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,07:32)

charles

Pierre

REFLECT IN DEPT

Charles

ANSWER !

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 17 2011,10:08)

mike,

Since your belief, made you believe that God Almighty,was not capable to become man,and walked on earth,you would never be allowed from God Himself to see the truth.

Charles, God is capable of anything.  In fact, He is capable of making you fly right now, but that doesn't mean you're airborne, right?

Capability has nothing to do with it.  The scriptures tells us what God DID – not what He was capable of doing.  And scriptures tell us that God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son as a sacrificial Lamb that He offered on our behalf.  Scriptures do NOT tell us that God so loved the world that He Himself came to die as a sacrifice.

Also you first have to stop calling God Almighty jehovah.

God has no name.It is an insult.

Go read Exodus 3:13-14 to find out how unscriptural your claim is.

What would you like me to do to it?  Explain it to you?  Okay, I will:

1.  If Jesus was “in the form OF God”, then he wasn't the God he was in the form OF.

2.  If Jesus even considered equality WITH God, then he couldn't have BEEN God.  God cannot be “equal to” Himself.

3.  Verse 8 speaks of the DEATH of the Son OF God.  God cannot die.  Jesus did.

4.  Verse 9 tells how our ONE God exalted His Holy Servant Jesus.  Charles, God is omnipotent, right?  How in the world could one who is already ALL-POWERFUL be exalted to a HIGHER place?  And who could possibly be above God to exalt Him?

5.  Verse 11 says that every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord…………..TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

That's more than enough evidence for anyone with half a brain to figure out that Jesus is someone OTHER THAN the God who SENT him into the world and later EXALTED him.

But why is it always we who have to “do something with this scripture”?  ???  Why don't YOU ever have to address the many points WE'RE making?

You have left about three recent posts of mine unanswered, Charles.  But let's forget about them and move forward:

Charles, does it make sense that the God MOST HIGH would have a God of His own?  YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 17 2011,15:19)
    At the very end after all God would eventually become Christ………….

What?!?  :)

Charles, don't you even know what “christ” means?  ???  It refers to an anointed one OF God.  Are you saying that God became HIS OWN anointed one?  ???

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Terarricca,

Why did the Bible commence with :

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.

this is what God did first ,the heaven starting with Christ and then all others,and then in verse 2 it talks about what is to be done on the planet earth ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,15:19)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,07:32)

charles

Pierre

REFLECT IN DEPT

Charles

ANSWER !

Charles

ANSWER !

this is not an answer it is an OPINION based on a lack of understanding and true knowledge

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,03:08)
    Mike,

God has no name. It is an insult.

Charles

Hi Charles,

What does your bible say in Exodus 6:3?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 17 2011,19:58)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,22:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2011,08:54)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 12 2011,03:54)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 11 2011,13:31)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 11 2011,12:56)
    Powerful word being his spirit, as discussed, the inspiration of the scriptures.

Hi Mark,

You call Jesus word his spirit, yet you
    refuse to believe God's word is the “HolySpirit”;
    how do you account for your inconstancy in this regard?

Edj,

Did it occurred to you that Scriptures  designates the Three persons The Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit as LORD AND GOD.?

peace  and love  in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

The “HolySpirit” is God; you do understand this, don't you?

Hi Charles,

Without a single doubt

Hi Charles, great!

But what makes you believe that the “HolySpirit” is someone (according to Charles) other that “JEHOVAH”?

Charles,

You did not respond to this latest post to you.   …will you?

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2011,15:04)

Powerful word being his spirit, as discussed, the inspiration of the scriptures.

Hi Mark,

Edj,

Did it occurred to you that Scriptures  designates the Three persons The Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit as LORD AND GOD.?

Charles

Hi Charles,

Hi Charles,

Without a single doubt

Hi Charles, great!

But what makes you believe that the “HolySpirit” is someone (according to Charles) other that “JEHOVAH”?

Charles,

God bless

EDj,

WE are dicussing God, and Jesus as God,not jehovah

WHO IS JEHOVAH???

peace and love in Jesus not jehovah

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 18 2011,08:43)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 17 2011,15:19)
    At the very end after all God would eventually become Christ………….

What?!?  :)

Charles, don't you even know what “christ” means?  ???  It refers to an anointed one OF God.  Are you saying that God became HIS OWN anointed one?  ???

Charles, don't you even know what “christ” means? ??? It refers to an anointed one OF God. Are you saying that God became HIS OWN anointed one? ???

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHRIST IS .

THERE IS ONLY ONE CHRIST.THROUGH GLORIFICATION NOT ANNOINTED.

LUCIFER WAS ALSO ANNOINTED ,DOES THAT MEAN HE WAS CHRIST??

PEACE AND LOVE IN CHRIST

CHARLES

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,12:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2011,15:04)

Hi Mark,

Edj,

Charles

Hi Charles,

Hi Charles,

Without a single doubt

Hi Charles, great!

Charles,

God bless

EDj,

WE are dicussing God, and Jesus as God,not jehovah

WHO IS JEHOVAH???

Charles

carmel,

Your words make it sound like you believe you are righteous and knowledgeable enough to judge Jehovah the Father of us all.

They also appear to reveal that you do not know who Jahovah is for Jahovah is Love.

Those who do not know who Jahovah is do not know who Jesus is because Jahovah speaks and acts through his Son.

It is best to humble oneself before Jahovah and his Son and seek to learn what love is than adhere to the definition of love that exists in the world and therefore comes from the one that hates.

Watch yourself for the Father of destruction is allways seeking to destroy those who seek Jahovah, who is love.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,17:09)

EDj,

WHO IS JEHOVAH???

Charles

Hi Charles,

Exodus 6:3 I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob,
    by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
    That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. (Psalms 83:18)

Looks like you still don't know God's Name, huh Charles?

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 19 2011,00:55)

EDj,

WHO IS JEHOVAH???

Charles

Hi Charles,

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. (Psalms 83:18)

God bless

EDJ,

How much do you know about the origin of the name jehovah?

Can you explain these variations?

eh-YEH asher eh-YEH “I AM THAT I AM”

YHWH

YHVH

YAHOWAH.

JAHOVAH.

YAHWEH

Where did you get the “J” LETTER from, since it was never in use before 1634 in english litreture.

The first ever bible in Hebrews never had vowels.

Amighty God has no name that can be pronounced, except

Jesus Christ in English since it pleased the Father to have His fullness in Him.

His fullness includes also His name!

peace and love in Christ

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 19 2011,03:19)
    EDJ,

peace and love in Christ
    Charles

Hi Charles,

God's Signature  
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

The “Divine”(63) “Deity”(63) of “The Bible”(63) is “YHVH”(63); “YHVH is GOD”.
    YHVH is God's Name, which is יהוה translated directly into English; as Hebrew lacks vowels!

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however. Some basic
    linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts. These include a lack
    of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels and the basic direction
    in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left). Hebrew word spacing is a modern
    advent that distinguishes one word from the next, aiding both translators and multi-linguists
    alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds are a concern because, correct pronunciations of
    Hebrew words are at risk. This point is made because the correct pronunciation was
    thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations, and incorrect spellings.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey is pronounced.  YÄ-hä-vā  .&.  [יה] (=26)

The identity of (26=)יהוה is GOD”(=26) spoken as YÄ-hä-vā: where ä sounds like
    that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like the vowel in the word “hay”.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים=117  (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 19 2011,03:19)
    EDJ,

eh-YEH  asher  eh-YEH   “I AM THAT I AM”

peace and love in Christ
    Charles

Hi Charles,

YHVH(63) means “causes to become”.

So when Moses asked God his name, God said…
    [אהיה אשר אהיה] ěhyäh ăshər ěhyäh, which translates into
    English as: “I will be what I will be“. YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

Theomatics(numbers relating to God) clearly illustrate who God is.
    The Divine=63 Deity=63 of The Bible=63 is YHVH=63.
    [יהוה] translates directly into English as YHVH.

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 18 2011,22:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 19 2011,00:55)

EDj,

WHO IS JEHOVAH???

Charles

Hi Charles,

God bless

EDJ,

eh-YEH  asher  eh-YEH   “I AM THAT I AM”

YHWH

YHVH

YAHOWAH.

JAHOVAH.

YAHWEH

Where did you get the “J”   LETTER from,  since it was never in use before 1634 in english litreture.

The first ever bible in Hebrews never had vowels.

Amighty God has no name that can be pronounced, except

Jesus Christ in English since it pleased the Father to have His fullness in Him.

His fullness includes also His name!

peace and love in Christ

Charles

Charles,

I see that appearances are deceptive and you are not a believer in the teaching that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jesus is a evil god and therefore not the Father of Jesus.  Instead you debate the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jesus which to my understanding is a vain dispute, that is off no real effect on the gospel of Christ.

Jesus is a Greek translation of the Hebrew name Joshua as names has meaning at the time.  

God therefore should be called by his aspects  such as Almighty, Divine, God, Father, etc.

His popular ancient name was probably El (Mighty one) that was replaced by Hebrew scribes with the Hebrew tetra-gram because they believed his name should not be uttered.

I would be interested to find out what the tetra-gram was translated into Greek as by the seventy.

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

you have a very unusual Bible knowledge or is it from the bible ??

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account