Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,05:52)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    Does that mean that they too will be God Almighty, Mark?  YES or NO?

YES!!  MIKE if it says so.

If God has a plan that all his creatures will manifest God Almighty,are you capable to deny it?

If Almighty God in His mysterious unfathomable wisdom has a system that all His creatures will eventually become His embodiment. Are you capable to deny it?

THERE WONT BE ANY NEED OF GOD ALMIGHTY ANY MORE as it is within our understanding,SINCE THERE WOULD BE ONLY ONE UNIMAGINABLE COLOSSAL LOVE WITHIN GOD HIMSELF EMBODIED IN HIS CREATURES.

Revelation 21
    3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Who are these “men” mentioned?  If all will BE God Himself, who are these men that Jehovah will be the God OF?  ???

Scripture says there will be no end to the reign of Jesus from the throne of David.  Who exactly will Jesus be reigning over if everyone IS God Himself?  ???

Charles, I don't think you'll find much support for your “we all will BE God” theory around here.  Certainly not from me.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,06:03)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    So if a scripture said that Michael the archangel was with God before the world was, would those words mean that Michael was also from eternity?  YES or NO Charles?

Mike !

Who is Michael the archangel?

I don't know him!

He doesn't fit in the argument.

He is not within context of

with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee

Job 38
    4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
      Tell me, if you understand.
    5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
      Who stretched a measuring line across it?
    6 On what were its footings set,
      or who laid its cornerstone—
    7 while the morning stars sang together
      and all the angels shouted for joy?

This scripture shows that the angels of God shouted for joy when He laid the foundations of the earth.  That means that they were “with God before the founding of the earth”.  My question to you is:

Does that also mean that they were “from eternity”, just because they were “with God before the world was”?  YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,06:11)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 10 2011,07:55)
    Sorry Charlie……………that isn't even close to what is taught in scripture.  You seem to be just making things up.  Where is your scriptural proof of what you just stated?

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

where was the Son of God if He saw satan coming down from heaven?

This definitely occurred before the world was!

Yes Charles.  I agree that Jesus was around “before the world was”.  I disagree with YOUR conclusion that “before the world was” refers to “from eternity”.  THAT is what we're discussing here, so stick to the point.

Now, concerning the scripture you quoted, I see it as a prophecy about when Satan WILL BE thrown out of heaven, taking a third of the angels with him.  This occurance is described in John's revelation of things SOON TO COME.  Which means that it didn't happen “before the world was”, because it hadn't even happened by the time Jesus walked the earth.  (It may have happened since John recorded the revelation GOD gave him THROUGH His Servant Jesus.)

But even if you were right, it would prove MY point, not YOURS.  Because for “before the world was” to mean “from eternity”, it would mean that Satan was also “from eternity” in order for Jesus to see him fall from heaven “from eternity”.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 08 2011,09:03)
    charles

So if all dwells in Christ no one is missing because they are all in Christ.That's why there's the word fullness.

1Co 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

1Co 15:28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

look what and how scriptures are different of what you say,

Pierre

1Co 15:28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Terarricca,

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Define:

(A)And when all things shall be subdued unto him (who)

(B) then the Son himself will be made subject to him (who)

Â that put all thigs under Him,(who)

(D) and so God may be all in all.

When He said the Son what is He referring to?

In what state would be the Son?

What are the equivalent to everything?

And what would be the difference if it was everybody instead of everything?

If God would be All in All,isn't it God under God as well,since it is all under Him?

Isn't it that all would be in one God?

Isn't it that the invisible God would be embodied in all His creatures.Forever.

Therefore the entire of all creations would be the temple of God,and the temple of God is Christ.

Therefore Christ is God,and God is Christ equivalent to All in All

No one knows Who the Father is except the Son,and no one knows who the Son is except the Father.

I hope you get somewhere definitely not to jehovah!

peace and love in Christ

Charles.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,07:40)
    Then in 22 He said:” You adore that which you know not” Again, YOU is a reference to both the Jews, and the Samaritans. It is in the same context

Your bible renders it YOU SAMARITANS WORSHIP, but I checked at least 7 Bible versions which render it YOU
    WORSHIP.

Now that is quite a difference Mike.

In order to discern the right message, one cannot take or add a word or even a dot, and also one must respect the context of the Chapter.

The word “Samaritans” is implied by the context, Charles. Jesus was talking to a Samaritan woman, and talking about her and her nation. He contrasted “you” with “we”, which implied the Jews from Judea, of which Jesus was one. This is clear from the last words “because salvation is from the Jews”.

But once again, you are veering from the point of our discussion, and cluttering things up. The point is that Jesus INCLUDED HIMSELF in the words “WE worship what WE know”.

Ipso facto: Jesus WORSHIPPED his God along with the other Jews who worshipped Jehovah.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 14 2011,01:23)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,06:11)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 10 2011,07:55)
    Sorry Charlie……………that isn't even close to what is taught in scripture.  You seem to be just making things up.  Where is your scriptural proof of what you just stated?

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

where was the Son of God if He saw satan coming down from heaven?

This definitely occurred before the world was!

Yes Charles.  I agree that Jesus was around “before the world was”.  I disagree with YOUR conclusion that “before the world was” refers to “from eternity”.  THAT is what we're discussing here, so stick to the point.

Now, concerning the scripture you quoted, I see it as a prophecy about when Satan WILL BE thrown out of heaven, taking a third of the angels with him.  This occurance is described in John's revelation of things SOON TO COME.  Which means that it didn't happen “before the world was”, because it hadn't even happened by the time Jesus walked the earth.  (It may have happened since John recorded the revelation GOD gave him THROUGH His Servant Jesus.)

But even if you were right, it would prove MY point, not YOURS.  Because for “before the world was” to mean “from eternity”, it would mean that Satan was also “from eternity” in order for Jesus to see him fall from heaven “from eternity”.

Now, concerning the scripture you quoted, I see it as a prophecy about when Satan WILL BE thrown out of heaven, taking a third of the angels with him.  This occurance is described in John's revelation of things SOON TO COME.

Mike ,

I am sorry ,but you are completely confused,Satan is ruling the world Mike this according to Jesus,

John 14:30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 31But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

2Corinthians 2:3But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4In whom the GOD OF THIS WORLD hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

mIKE I think that is enough to proof that Satan is the god of this world,and make sure that you are not one of these who

blinded the minds of them which believe not.

Now, concerning the scripture you quoted, I see it as a prophecy about when Satan WILL BE thrown out of heaven, taking a third of the angels with him.  This occurance is described in John's revelation of things SOON TO COME.

With regards to your prophecy you are absolutely puzzled with every respect for the simple reason, that it has already occured since Jesus saw it,also this occurred sometime between Genesis 1:1,and 1:2.

Lucifer was sent to earth together with his angels as a punishment.

Through this event our world was recreated.

Satan,who was the spirit  within Lucifer,was  not yet condemned.
    Scriptures confirm this in Job,and also in Jude1:

Jude 1:9Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jesus confirmed also in John 14:30 as I stated above.

John 16:

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

This it doesn't mean that he  is not active,but it means that Satan is only locked in the centre of the world,

Ezekiel 28:Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more

preparing himself through his demons, to be born as a human being to imitate our Lord which would be for the last time as our Lord comes to finish him forever.

This could be the  prophecy according to your understanding,but Jesus judged Satan on His baptism from John the baptist,as the person to do so because John's spirit was Michael's when you reflect on what Jesus said about Him that there's no one better who was born of a woman indicating the spirit of Michael as the prince of heaven and the most powerful Archangel.

I did posted again 1John 1:3 where it makes it clear that Jesus was eternal in the Father.

peace  in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

Revelation1:1
    The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.

Revelation 12
    10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
      and the authority of his Christ.
    For the accuser of our brothers,
      who accuses them before our God day and night,
      has been hurled down.
    11 They overcame him
      by the blood of the Lamb

and by the word of their testimony;
    they did not love their lives so much
      as to shrink from death.
    12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
      and you who dwell in them!
    But woe to the earth and the sea,
      because the devil has gone down to you!
    He is filled with fury,
      because he knows that his time is short.

It was due to the blood of the Lamb that Satan was booted out of heaven, Charles.  The Lamb wasn't bloody until he was crucified on earth.

Charles, I don't deny that Satan is the god of this world. But you are the one who is confused.  Anyway, this is off topic for this thread.  I will be happy to discuss this topic on another thread.  Feel free to start one if you'd like to.

peace,
    mike

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 14 2011,00:08)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 11 2011,12:40)
    Mike,

I wish you respect God Himself regarding His nature!!

The verses hereunder make it abundantly clear that any attempt to fully understand God's nature in purely worldly terms is an exercise in arrogant futility.

Premise:  We can't possibly understand the ways of God.  It would be like trying to teach an ant to navigate the internet.  With this I agree, Charles.

Charles' conclusion:  Because we can't understand God, I can make the claim that God's Son is the God he is the Son of.  With this I do not agree.

Charles, you have yet to answer my question from before:
    Is Jesus the Son of God, or God Himself?  What do the scriptures say about it?  What did Jesus himself teach us about it?

Charles, you have yet to answer my question from before:
    Is Jesus the Son of God, or God Himself?  What do the scriptures say about it?  What did Jesus himself teach us about it?

Mike,

If you ask me how to achieve the colour grey, I would tell you to mix white and black.

Although I never mentioned the world GREY I still produced the colour GREY in my specification, and you although you cannot read the word GREY you still would be convinced that white and black produce the colour GREY.

Now scriptures doesn't have in black and white which produce the sentence Jesus is God Almighty,but it has all the specification to be convinced that Jesus was God in Flesh,and Now after His glorification, by the power of the Holy Spirit from the Father became Almighty God in mystical body in Christ

Colossians 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

So Mike if Satan is not allowing you to acquire all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of
    the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Not of GOD only Mike but of the above three entities.

You keep hammerring on your beliefe of jehova god,which has nothing to do with :

the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 14 2011,08:34)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 08 2011,09:03)
    charles

So if all dwells in Christ no one is missing because they are all in Christ.That's why there's the word fullness.

1Co 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

look what and how scriptures are different of what you say,

Pierre

Terarricca,

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Define:

© that put all thigs under Him,(who)

(D) and so God may be all in all.

When He said the Son what is He referring to?

In what state would be the Son?

What are the equivalent to everything?

And what would be  the difference if it was everybody instead of everything?

If God would be All in All,isn't it God under God as well,since it is all under Him?

Isn't it that all would be in one God?

Isn't it that the invisible God would be embodied in all His creatures.Forever.

Therefore the entire of all creations would be the temple of God,and the temple of God is Christ.

Therefore Christ is God,and God is Christ equivalent to All in All

No one knows Who the Father is except the Son,and no one knows who the Son is except the Father.

I hope you get somewhere definitely not to jehovah!

peace and love in Christ

Charles.

charles

1Co 15:19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
    1Co 15:20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
    1Co 15:21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
    1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
    1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
    1Co 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
    1Co 15:25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
    1Co 15:26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Define:

© that put all thigs under Him,(who)

THE HIM IS CHRIST

NOW ALL THINGS ? BUT WHY DID CHRIST DIE ? WHY DID CHRIST CAME ?WHAT WAS THEIR TO BE SAVED ?WHAT AS TO BE DESTROYED ? WHICH WILL AS TO BE DONE ?? THOSE ARE ALL THE THINGS;

Pierre :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,10:05)
    Colossians 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

So Mike if Satan is not allowing you to acquire all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of
    the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Not of GOD only Mike but of the above three entities.

You keep hammerring on your beliefe of jehova god,which has nothing to do with :

the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ

Charles,

I have explained your misunderstanding of Col 2:2 in another post. I will have to wait until you catch up.

I'm still waiting for a DIRECT answer, Charles:

Is Jesus the Son OF God, or God Himself? What does the scriptures say about it? What did Jesus himself say about it?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 10 2011,10:25)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 09 2011,15:26)
    John 4:22You worship you know not what……

Jesus in the above scripture said to the Samaritan woman : “you worship you know not.”

That's how evident was God. Not only a mystery but unknown, never mind Father.

Charles, not only did the Jews know exactly who Jehovah their God was, but Jesus even confirmed that in the part of the scripture you left out.  He also included himself as one of the worshippers OF that God in the part you left out.

22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

There was never a question since Abraham as to who God was.  Your implication that God was an “unknown mystery” until Jesus is unscriptural, and frankly, absurd.

peace,
    mike

There was never a question since Abraham as to who God was.  Your implication that God was an “unknown mystery” until Jesus is unscriptural, and frankly, absurd.

Mike ,you and me are in a way chatting. Does this mean that you know me? Does this mean, that I am not in a way  a bit of a mystery to you and vise versa?

It’s the same with God of the Old Testament.

He talked through prophets, but He was unknown, and a mystery.

Hebrews 1:1God, who, at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets,

Reading this scripture we could eliminate all doubts that God was unknown and a mystery, when reflecting on the words: “divers manners” Who could tell what this mean, it could even mean that God made use of Satan himself through his lies, and personification as god.

Numbers 20: And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

Even Moses himself ignored God???  Only God knows why??

Would you even get it into your mind that Moses does this?  When he was face to face with God? Or is it possible for a reason or another that Moses did it deliberately?

24  And when he was in his journey, in the inn, the Lord met him, and would have killed him.

25 Immediately Sephora took a very sharp stone, and circumcised the fore skin of her son, and touched his feet and said: A bloody spouse art thou to me.

26 And he let him go after she had said A bloody spouse art thou to me, because of the circumcision.
    Now tell me isn’t it a mystery, or even a puzzle, first asks Moses to go to Egypt, and then He tries to kill him in the inn. This after God lost His temper to convince Moses to go. What really is behind all this? Considering the fact that Moses was threatened? At least 6 times even before he was born?

Philipians 3:5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But the things that were gain to me, the same I have counted loss for Christ.

8 Furthermore I count all things to be but loss for the excellent knowledge of Jesus Christ my Lord; for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but as dung, that I may gain Christ:

Paul in these verses began by confirming how fanatic, he was in his belief, but then He went as far as to call all things DUNG,THAT HE MAY GAIN CHRIST!

I wonder why??

God is really a Mystery and unknown!!

But what did God do to solve all these confusions, obvious He sent His Son, His express Image, His embodiment, and for the first time ever, God became real for humanity, God became man! No more of a mystery, no more unknown. Through Jesus, God demonstrated all His characteristics in every sense.

What would had happened if Jesus never came? I don’t think we would have been in this forum for sure, or even believing in God.

No Mike ,I never meant  unknown and a mystery to the scripture itself, and to the prophets, but unknown to all humanity.

Mike what this statement by Jesus mean??

John 4:22 You worship you know not what……

Don’t tell me that it is not clear enough that humans were never certain, who and what God is, and also mostly unaware how to adore Him.

Is God a mystery today, definitely yes, you and me are Christians, nevertheless, we are arguing about what God is. We do not agree what His Son is, there are various churches, belief, denominations, movements, also various ways of adoring. All this after Jesus said those words.

Why did He sent His Son to reveal Him if He was known, and not a Mystery?

Peace and love in Christ

charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Mike ,you and me are in a way chatting. Does this mean that you know me? Does this mean, that I am not in a way  a bit of a mystery to you and vise versa?

It’s the same with God of the Old Testament.

He talked through prophets, but He was unknown, and a mystery.

Hebrews 1:1God, who, at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets,

No wander you can see truth when you have it in front of you,I mean the scriptures,
    The Sem' s offspring like Abraham,Job, Isaac,Jacob,David ,Daniel,and his three companions,and many others knew their God ,
    and the people that came out of Egypt and trough out the desert knew the God of Moses,

of cause their are always some like you that do not see him and so deny the truth,and make up those stories ,
    like to size down God to their own level,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 14 2011,13:43)
    But what did God do to solve all these confusions, obvious He sent His Son, His express Image, His embodiment, and for the first time ever, God became real for humanity, God became man! No more of a mystery, no more unknown.

So then because Jesus came, we now are able to understand why God would kill Moses after dispatching him to Egypt?

Charles, Jehovah is the Most High God. (Gen 14:22) And Jesus is the SON OF the Most High God. (Mark 5:7) Do you accept these scriptures as truth?

Who did Satan address Jesus as in the wilderness? Surely Satan would know whether or not he was speaking to God Himself, right?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 15 2011,12:34)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 14 2011,13:43)
    But what did God do to solve all these confusions, obvious He sent His Son, His express Image, His embodiment, and for the first time ever, God became real for humanity, God became man! No more of a mystery, no more unknown.

So then because Jesus came, we now are able to understand why God would kill Moses after dispatching him to Egypt?

Charles, Jehovah is the Most High God. (Gen 14:22)  And Jesus is the SON OF the Most High God. (Mark 5:7)  Do you accept these scriptures as truth?

Who did Satan address Jesus as in the wilderness?  Surely Satan would know whether or not he was speaking to God Himself, right?

No Mike,

That God who wanted to kill Moses we don't know who He was for sure although he said that he was god, but we know for sure that God the Father,and Jesus Christ is the true God.
    Not jehovah. God's name is not jehovah,Jesus called Him Father.Almighty God has no name. The only name that the Father is pleased with is JESUS CHRIST.

Who did Satan address Jesus as in the wilderness?  Surely Satan would know whether or not he was speaking to God Himself, right?

Satan was never aware that Jesus was the Son of God,he only knew when he  took Jesus on His death, to hell as a criminal by mistake like Paul said.Through that mistake Satan lost the battle with Jesus,and humanity became free from the evil spirit both on birth,and on death.

peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Charles,

I wasn't able to find even one scriptural claim in your last post.  ???

Go read Matthew 4, Charles.  Scripture is clear that Satan AND his demons recognized Jesus as the SON OF God, and not “God Himself”.

Btw, I'm awaiting responses for my other posts. No hurry, but you usually respond in the order they were posted to you, and this time you jumped ahead of three or four of them.

peace,
    mike

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:53)
    Hi Charles,

I wasn't able to find even one scriptural claim in your last post.  ???

Go read Matthew 4, Charles.  Scripture is clear that Satan AND his demons recognized Jesus as the SON OF God, and not “God Himself”.

Btw, I'm awaiting responses for my other posts.  No hurry, but you usually respond in the order they were posted to you, and this time you jumped ahead of three or four of them.

peace,
    mike

Scripture is clear that Satan AND his demons recognized Jesus as the SON OF God, and not “God Himself”.

Mike,

demons were convinced that Jesus was the Holy One of God.

But Satan was not alloud to recognize Jesus, since He was blnd.

I am not going to confirm it through scripture yet,I leave it to you to contradict me,then I will prove it to you.

I know it would be difficult for you to see it,since you are more intersted in words,common sense,human reasoning and all the rest of worldly wisdom.

But I am hoping that you would do your best to reflect more,and rely more in the Holy Spirit to achieve the truth,which is our aim through our chatting,and not to quench our carnal thirst .

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

MY aim is to show you SCRIPTURALLY that Jesus is NOT the God he is the Son of. Nothing more. :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2011,22:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2011,08:54)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 12 2011,03:54)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 11 2011,13:31)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 11 2011,12:56)
    Powerful word being his spirit, as discussed, the inspiration of the scriptures.

Hi Mark,

You call Jesus word his spirit, yet you
    refuse to believe God's word is the “HolySpirit”;
    how do you account for your inconstancy in this regard?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

You call Jesus word his spirit, yet you
    refuse to believe God's word is the “HolySpirit”;
    how do you account for your inconstancy in this regard?

Edj,

Did it occurred to you that Scriptures  designates the Three persons The Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit as LORD AND GOD.?

peace  and love  in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

The “HolySpirit” is God; you do understand this, don't you?

God bless

Hi Charles,

The “HolySpirit” is God; you do understand this, don't you?

Without a single doubt

Hi Charles, great!

But what makes you believe that the “HolySpirit” is someone (according to Charles) other that “JEHOVAH”?

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 17 2011,12:04)
    Charles,

MY aim is to show you SCRIPTURALLY that Jesus is NOT the God he is the Son of.  Nothing more.  :)

MY aim is to show you SCRIPTURALLY that Jesus is NOT the God he is the Son of.  Nothing more.

mike,

Since your belief, made you believe that God Almighty,was not capable to become man,and walked on earth,you would never be allowed from God Himself to see the truth.

Luke 19:26 But I say to you, that to every one that hath shall be given, and he shall abound: and from him that hath not, even that which he hath, shall be taken from him.

John 9:38And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

39And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Also you first have to stop calling God Almighty jehovah.

God has no name.It is an insult.

by giving a fiction name to God you simply not referring to Almighty God the Father, and Jesus Christ, the only one He sent,and only pleased with to dwell within,and to be called only by His name.

Douay-Rheims Bible:  Philipians 2:6 Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.

8 He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.

9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names:

10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

11 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.    

You have to do something with this scripture first.

To me it is more than enough.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

Douay-Rheims Bible:  Philipians 2:6 Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.

8 He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.

9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names:

10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

11 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.    

You have to do something with this scripture first.

To me it is more than enough.

what make you believe that this version of the bible is the ultimate translation ???Douay-Rheims Bible

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,NIV

Phil 2:6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,ASV

Phil 2:6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,NASV

If you believe that Christ was equal to the father this would be unsupported in scriptures others than in the translaters mind,because their is no other God than Jehovah who created all things, and he is the father of his only son Christ,

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

so according to Paul first is God the father and second is Christ

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account