Charles' Jesus is God Proof Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 02 2011,05:45)
    Hi Mike,

If you possess them then they are with you, correct?

Ed,

“With me” and “a part of me” are two different things.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 03 2011,09:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 02 2011,05:45)
    Hi Mike,

Ed,

“With me” and “a part of me” are two different things.

:)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 03 2011,06:28)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 02 2011,23:05)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 02 2011,22:45)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 02 2011,10:05)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 01 2011,01:42)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 01 2011,11:54)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 31 2011,18:14)

You didn't answer the question- Is your spirit with you now? Is it you?

No, and No.  My spirit is a part OF me, and therefore is neither me nor with me.

Hi Mike,

Possessions are either with someone or not with someone;
    how is your spirit (which you call a possession) not with you?
    Or does the story change depending on who you are talking to?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed,

I POSSESS 10 fingers and 10 toes.  All 20 of those digits are a part of me, yet I POSSESS them.

Hi Mike,

God bless

When your spirit leaves you,and is no longer a part of you, your body dies or is on life support.  IMHO. Peace-Mark

Hi Mike,

Likewise when the brain does not work, we are
    considered a vegetable (vegetables don't have souls).
    So you agree with me: all three comprise life as we know it.

God bless

edj

could you explain why is it that when the flesh dies the Soul of man return to God for juddgment ,but when his brain only his disturb he has no Soul ???

this does not add up

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 03 2011,21:15)
    but when his brain only his disturb he has no Soul ???

this does not add up

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I haven't a clue as what this means?   …so no, it doesn't add up?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2011,04:35)

this does not add up

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

you said that if a person is in a vegetal state he has no soul

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 03 2011,08:59)

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 02 2011,00:39)
    Mike,

“the ONLY true God and Jesus Christ

That's correct, Charles.

Mike AND Charles.

Mark AND Irene.

John AND Jim.

See how that word AND makes the above references be about TWO beings, not one?

You wrote “the ONLY true God AND Jesus Christ”.  The word “AND” works the same way in this sentence fragment as it does in the ones above.  It makes the statement refer to TWO, not to ONE.  And since only ONE of the TWO mentioned is “the ONLY true God”, that means the other one mentioned is NOT “the ONLY true God”.  Just like the sentence fragment “Mike AND Charles” prohibits Charles from BEING Mike.

(Hint, the word “christ” is another dead giveaway, for it refers – not to God Himself – but to someone who has been anointed BY God.)

peace,
    mike

When you see Mike, you see Charles? When you see Mark, you see Irene? Mike said realize that I AM? Mike and Charles are one? ??? Mike is from “time indefinite”?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 03 2011,21:41)

this does not add up

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I didn't say that? ???  I said…
    “VEGETABLES” don't have souls.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2011,06:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 03 2011,21:41)

this does not add up

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I didn't say that? ???  I said…
    “VEGETABLES” don't have souls.

God bless

edj

Hi Mike,

considered a vegetable (vegetables don't have souls).
    So you agree with me: all three comprise life as we know it.

God bless

you mean plants ? like celery,trees,shrubs,ect

Ed J
    Participant

Yep.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 03 2011,05:40)

Mike,

That's correct, Charles.

Mike AND Charles.

Mark AND Irene.

John AND Jim.

You wrote “the ONLY true God AND Jesus Christ”.  The word “AND” works the same way in this sentence fragment as it does in the ones above.  It makes the statement refer to TWO, not to ONE.  And since only ONE of the TWO mentioned is “the ONLY true God”, that means the other one mentioned is NOT “the ONLY true God”.  Just like the sentence fragment “Mike AND Charles” prohibits Charles from BEING Mike.

(Hint, the word “christ” is another dead giveaway, for it refers – not to God Himself – but to someone who has been anointed BY God.)

peace,
    mike

When you see Mike, you see Charles? When you see Mark, you see Irene? Mike said realize that I AM? Mike and Charles are one?   ???  Mike is from “time indefinite”?

Hi Mark,

Does your comment mean that you are unable to address the points I made about the word “AND” distinguising BETWEEN “the ONLY true God” and “Jesus Christ”?

Were you unable to address the common FACT that “christ” refers – not to God Himself – but to one who was anointed BY God?

Were you unable to make a case for the city of Tyre being “from eternity”?

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

edj

considered a vegetable

why then you say this ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Pierre,

I understood Ed the same way you did – that he was saying a person whose brain doesn't work doesn't have a soul.

carmel
    Participant

Mike,

That's correct, Charles.

Mike AND Charles.

Mark AND Irene.

John AND Jim.

peace,
    mike

the ONLY true God and Jesus Christ

That they may know YOU, the only true God, and Jesus Christ,

YOU is both God, and Jesus christ

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

My hope is that people come to know Charles, who goes by “carmel”, and Mike.

Charles, does my sentence speak of ONE? Or TWO? Which ONE of the two mentioned “goes by carmel”?

Pastry
    Participant

fear him. Also, the things i read from the tracts they leave do not make scriptural sense to me. You condemn the Catholic church as being Babylon and the Pope is the anti- christ and support him? They are all flawed Irene. Only God is good. Only God's word is truth. Like you quoted, God is spirit. Jesus and the Father are one. They are one. Peace-Mark

No Mark!  I do not support the Pope… You do…. Since we started to read the Bible in the 80 we left the Church, and you should know that, because I already told you so…As far as Russell is concerned, I don't support him either…Georg got his book and I do know however that He has some truths, while the Catholic Church has very, very little…all they can say is love your neighbor and teach the trinity. a man made doctrine and not of God…and worship Maria, the Mass etc. all such an abomination to God…
    Mat 15:9   But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.
    Also Russell and the JW are not the same… they are different… In fact if I am not mistaken Russell left the JW because of some differences… No my friend I go by what the truth is, and Russell has some, while the Catholic Church has very , very little…..Let me share somethings with you… When we left the Catholic Church we joined the W.W.Church of God…. Mr. Armstrong too predicted Christ return I don't remember when that was, however just like Russell… But God called us into that Church…
    It is there where we learned to read the Bible and even now our Daughter says that time there was productive and good…. We have many good memories from there… we learned how to tithe, and learned how to spend and live like a King at the Feast of Tabernacle… We learned all the Feast days of God, which the rest of Christianity ignores..One day soon we might keep them again.. Come out of her my people, and we did….
    Mark, I really wish with all of my heart that things would look different in the Catholic Church, but they don't…. and staying is not going to be good for you….I also wish you could see that…
    Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Nov. 04 2011,15:47)

fear him. Also, the things i read from the tracts they leave do not make scriptural sense to me. You condemn the Catholic church as being Babylon and the Pope is the anti- christ and support him? They are all flawed Irene. Only God is good. Only God's word is truth. Like you quoted, God is spirit. Jesus and the Father are one. They are one. Peace-Mark

No Mark!  I do not support the Pope… You do…. Since we started to read the Bible in the 80 we left the Church, and you should know that, because I already told you so…As far as Russell is concerned, I don't support him either…Georg got his book and I do know however that He has some truths, while the Catholic Church has very, very little…all they can say is love your neighbor and teach the trinity. a man made doctrine and not of God…and worship Maria, the Mass etc. all such an abomination to God…
    Mat 15:9   But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.
    Also Russell and the JW are not the same… they are different… In fact if I am not mistaken Russell left the JW because of some differences… No my friend I go by what the truth is, and Russell has some, while the Catholic Church has very , very little…..Let me share somethings with you… When we left the Catholic Church we joined the W.W.Church of God…. Mr. Armstrong too predicted Christ return I don't remember when that was, however just like Russell… But God called us into that Church…
    It is there where we learned to read the Bible and even now our Daughter says that time there was productive and good…. We have many good memories from there… we learned how to tithe, and learned how to spend and live like a King at the Feast of Tabernacle… We learned all the Feast days of God, which the rest of Christianity ignores..One day soon we might keep them again.. Come out of her my people, and we did….
    Mark, I really wish with all of my heart that things would look different in the Catholic Church, but they don't…. and staying is not going to be good for you….I also wish you could see that…
    Peace Irene

Thanks Irene. Only a person can know what and where god leads them. right now this is what he is leading me to. I have no idea why, but it is. also I didn't understand why he chose my wife for me, being Baptist and three teen-aged daughters to fight with my two. but, I obeyd, and have been blessed. Now we are one of the strongest couples I know. About the church, I don't follow the pope. I do more complaining and admonishing than following anyone in the church. Irene, the whole world is decieved, and heading for judgement. All the church leaders are just like it said in the bible in Isaiah “come, all you beast of the field, come and eat”…My watchmen are all unawares, they are like dumb dogs, they know not how to bark”.  This means ALL the church leaders Irene. I can bark till the cows come home and they look at me like a cow at a passing train. For some reason I do not know, that is what God wants me to do. I wish you could feel what I feel and see what I see, and you would understand. If you want to judge, then judge, I cannot help that . but one day you will understand. Peace and love Irene- I hope ya'll are well-Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 04 2011,16:50)
    Hi Pierre,

I understood Ed the same way you did – that he was saying a person whose brain doesn't work doesn't have a soul.

mike

edj is on the run now :D :D

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 29 2011,14:24)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 28 2011,05:32)
    Alpha & Omega
    First & Last

“Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, and those who pierced Him will see Him, and all the kindreds of the earth will wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
    (Rev 1:7-8)
     “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending,
    the First and the Last.”
     “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify these things to you over the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright and Morning Star.”
    (Rev 22:13 & 16)

The Book of Revelation, which is the Testimony of Jesus Christ, identifies Jesus as the The Alpha & The Omega (The First & The Last). It further identifies Him as The Almighty. Further testimony by Jesus, showing that the title, The First & The Last belongs to Him is found in:
    – – ” And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying to me, Do not fear, I am the First and the Last, and the Living One, and I became dead, and behold, I am alive for ever and ever, Amen. And I have the keys of hell and of death.”
    (Rev 1:17-18)
    – – “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The First and the Last, who became dead and lived, says these things:-”
    (Rev 2:8)
    It is Jesus Christ, Himself, who reveals that He is the First & the Last   of Holy Scripture. Since the Bible is one continual work stretching from Genesis to Revelation, it is clear that this title belongs to Jesus, and no other. There can only be one who is the First and one who is the Last

We also find the following statements concerning the First & the Last   in the Holy Bible:
    – – “Who has planned and done it, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, Jehovah, am the first and the last; I am He.”
    (Isa 41:4)
    – – “So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God.”
    (Isa 44:6)
    – – “Listen to me, O Jacob and Israel, My called; I am He; I am the first, I also am the last. My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together.”
    (Isa 48:12-13)
    Isaiah, inspired by God, calls the First & the Last, Jehovah, Jehovah of Hosts, the Redeemer, and God (meaning the God of Israel). This further biblical evidence along with those already discussed in Jesus – God   & Jesus – the Creator, provide overwhelming Testimony from Holy Scripture that Jesus is indeed God Almighty & Eternal.

Of course, I copied this from somewhere else, but it is in line with what I believe. Jesus was the human manifestation of God, sent to die for us, for our redemption. While on earth, he lived  perfectly in giving all glory to God. All authority and power on earth belongs to him, with the reverence due God. He is worthy. He is Life. He is the ONLY human to rule and be worshipped, because he came from and went back to God, and was truely made of and was God. FIRST is FIRST. not second. Peace and Love Mike-Mark

P.S. Raziel is a free spirit seemingly. I see him downtown on Sunday mornings, and he told me about heaven net being back. I haven't talked to him since.

So Jesus calls himself “the first and the last” in Revelation, and that is proof that he is God Almighty?  ???

What about the REST of scripture, Mark?  How about Rev 1:1, where we are told that Jesus was relaying to John the revelation that his own GOD GAVE HIM?

What about Rev 5:6-7, where the Lamb takes a scroll FROM the hand of his God?

What about Rev 3:2, where Jesus mentions HIS OWN God?  Or 3:12, where he mentions HIS OWN God FOUR TIMES in one verse?  Or 3:14, where he claims to be the beginning of the creation…………….wait for it………….OF GOD?

Mark, my point is that I've listed only a very small part of the evidence contained – just in Revelation – that proves Jesus is someone OTHER THAN his own God.  And I find it odd that you Trinitarians would put so much focus on “first and last”, when that phrase could refer to so many different things, none of which have to be “first and last to exist”.

Unless you have any supporting scriptures that tell us the phrase “first and last” absolutely refers to “first and last to exist”, then I'm afraid it is not proof, but only wishful thinking on your part.  Not only that, but your understanding of that phrase contradicts many scriptures.

I, on the other hand, have MANY verses that speak of Jesus' origins, which go a long way in proving that the phrase “first and last” does NOT refer to “first and last to exist”.

Are you ready to discuss one of my verses?  Or do you have another scripture that you suppose speaks of Jesus being from eternity?

peace,
    mike

Mike,

Hereunder are scriptures which render the phrases “GOING FORTH,FROM OF OLD ,AND EVERLASTING.

The DRB render from the beginning.

“From the beginning” does not mean or refering to the Son of God,that He had a beginning, but it is referring to the beginning of the spiritual creation,through the Son's spirit,THE WORD, who was one with the Father.

John 17:And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

So Jesus is making it clear that before the world was He was with the Glory of the Father.

Now Jesus stated:

glorify thou me with YOUR OWN SELF with the GLORY which I HAD WITH YOU.

The word YOU,is a reference to the Father,and since the Father was eternal,and Jesus stated that He was with the GLORY OF THE Father it is clear that He was eternal with Him.

KJV
    But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

DRB

AND THOU, BETHLEHEM Ephrata, art a little one among the thousands of Juda: out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and his going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity.

DBY

And thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, little to be among the thousands of Judah, out of thee shall he come forth unto me who is to be Ruler in Israel: whose goings forth are from of old, from the days of eternity.)

NASB

“But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
            Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
            From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
            His goings forth are from long ago,
            From the days of eternity.”

The fact is that the Hebrew words “yowm” and “qedem” don't refer to “eternity” or “everlasting”, but to “of old” and “ancient”.

Mike, where did you get the word “yowm”

Hereunder is the interlinear for thE ABOVE scriptures and as you can see the word  “QEDEM:includes EVERLASTING,and t
    he word “OLAM” includes all the essential definitions.
    Now these WORDS were used in the same verse in Micah 5:2

I would like to add also that:

According to Dr.Arnold Fruchenbaum , ‘from old, from ancient days, from long ago, from the days of eternity’ are the strongest Hebrew words ever used for eternity past.

They are used of God the Father in Psalm 90:2 and  the word “OLAM” was used.

PSALM 90:2Before the mountains were born

or you brought forth the earth and the world,

from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

this scripture goes a long way in proving Jesus' pre-existence, but does absolutely nothing in the way of suggesting Jesus is from eternity.

So what you stated here about Jesus, AND THE WORD “OLAM” IS USED, does it mean that psalm 90:2, since it refers to the Father, is also not enough proof that the word “OLAM” MAKES THE FATHER ETERNAL?

QEDEM

6924 qedem: aforetime
    Original Word: קֶ֫דֶם
    Transliteration: qedem
    Phonetic Spelling: (keh'-dem)
    Short Definition: aforetime

aforetime, ancient time, before, east end, part, side eternal, everlasting, forward

OLAM

5769  olam or olam: long duration, antiquity, futurity
    Original Word: עוֹלָם
    Transliteration: olam or olam
    Phonetic Spelling: (o-lawm')
    Short Definition: forever

NASB Word Usage
    ages (1), all successive (1), always (1), ancient (13), ancient times (3), continual (1), days of old (1), eternal (2), eternity (3), ever (10), Everlasting (2), everlasting (110), forever (136), forever and ever (1), forever* (70), forevermore* (1), lasting (1), long (2), long ago (3), long past (1), long time (3), never* (17), old (11), permanent (10), permanently (1), perpetual (29), perpetually (1).
    [/B]

By the way:

This could be interesting  regarding the Trinity:

Isaiah 6:8Isaiah 6:8  
    Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me

Notice ,Mike first the prophet used”WHOM SHALL I SEND, then, “WHO WILL GO FOR US?”(PLURAL)  and he concludes THEN SAID I ,SEND ME!

THE PERSON who said WHOM SHALL I SEND is the same person who said HERE I AM, SEND ME!

This is a clear proof that the Godhead are three persons in one God

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Isa 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.
    Isa 6:2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.
    Isa 6:3 And they were calling to one another:
    “Holy, holy , holy is the LORD Almighty;
    the whole earth is full of his glory.”

Isa 6:4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
    Isa 6:5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”
    Isa 6:6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.
    Isa 6:7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”
    Isa 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Notice ,Mike first the prophet used”WHOM SHALL I SEND, then, “WHO WILL GO FOR US?”(PLURAL) and he concludes THEN SAID I ,SEND ME!

THE PERSON who said WHOM SHALL I SEND is the same person who said HERE I AM, SEND ME!

This is a clear proof that the Godhead are three persons in one God

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

do you have a problem with the context of Is;6 ;it seems to me that the angel of God was talking not For God but for all of Creation ,and what would a men like Isaiah do to help God ??? by being send to men ??? is this prove you trinity -you have missed the train on this one .

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 04 2011,09:50)
    Hi Pierre,

Mike ,

But it has a spirit!

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,036 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account