Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

:laugh: luv you mrs truth…be back with soon

charity
    Participant

If pure honesty can’t be encouraged, neither can I BE encouraged to stay behind an unrent veil, Encouraging double minded confusion.

charity

charity
    Participant

Pure honesty only has to make to halfway; wisdom never fails to honour with reward, meeting its need

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Hi How are you doing? I looked on the Map to see where exactly N.Z. was. Gee you are on the other side of the world. You say its Springtime there right now? Is that what I read? It must be beautiful there. Surrounded by water. How big is N.Z. On the Map it seems almost as small as Germany. I guess you closest to Debra who lives in Australia.
    Love Mrs. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

moving seven day creation…riddle

For we know from the beginning

Light is not fire

Fire is a tool of judgement

With curse a mans life ends on earth

Judgement was passed in the garden

God moved men out and set up cherubs to guard the gates

Wicked seed, for crushing of the woman’s seed

With rising water Judged first, destroyed life from earth

Without water there is no life

With out sun the waters never dry up

With out light there is no seeing

Without darkness there is no sleepers

A blazing fire ball is all that gives this world light?

a shadow of piece reflects as a moon

Men see only to judge the a fire ball and its powers, to know all its ways, above its command from God to rise and set each day, coming forth, continual years, burning eternally rising every day……renewed Magnetic, fuel

Interesting…. the day the covenant with Abraham was made, Abraham viewed a smoking furnace a Lamp pass between those two pieces?…… Gen 15:17 ¶ And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. (explosion perhaps)18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

First mention and use of the word sun, in the KJV bible is in verse…..Gen 15:12
    And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him

…. first mention of the word fire is…Gen 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

So Is it with the sun of righteousness,
    Magnetically fueled for judgment,
    branches cut off, fuel for the fire,
    judgment days,
    glass of water for the thirsty,
    glass of milk for the hungry
    Glass of wine for a new song

charity

charity
    Participant

reserved for Ending in chains of darkness…ordained

In the beginning….

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Light…not seperated from dark… as clear yet

Zec 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the light shall not be clear, [nor] dark:

prophets ….acting as light for the way
    Zep 3:4 Her prophets [are] light [and] treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.

For an exercise I have exchange the word light in the scriptures below for the word Judgment…Judgment begins at the house of God….and we CAN ONLY BE condemned by a treacherous light…as a consuming fire.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that Judgment is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Judgment, because their deeds were evil.
    Jhn 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the judgment, neither cometh to the judgment, lest his deeds should be reproved.

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 16 2007,19:46)
    Charity Hi How are you doing? I looked on the Map to see where exactly N.Z. was. Gee you are on the other side of the world. You say its Springtime there right now? Is that what I read? It must be beautiful there. Surrounded by water. How big is N.Z. On the Map it seems almost as small as Germany. I guess you closest to Debra who lives in Australia.
    Love Mrs. :D :D :D

:laugh: I live in Australia now Mrs truth, I was born In NZ

YES New zealand IS  small, JUST LIKE Germany, it dosent take long to get from the east coast to the west coast especaily in the narrow parts where I came from

New Zealand

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Thank you. Your Homeland is beautiful with all the beaches. I love Ocean Breezes. I miss it. For 10 years when we celbrated the Feast of Tabernacle we went to diffrent Feastsites. We had some in Murtle Beach, in Tampa and Petcacola Florida. I also was in an Island called Insel Langao which is in the North Sea. My Mother sent me there when the Bombing got to me as a child. My Uncle was stationed there, He was in the German Navy there. So sad, nobody is the winner in a war.
    But we are talking about your beutiful Homeland, so nice. Do you ever go for a vist? Since you are so close, it should be no problem right?
    Love you
    Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

I think Stu might live in Australia? He's used a few Aussie lingo terms that has me thinking he's from the land down under? Stu?

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 17 2007,17:58)
    Charity Thank you. Your Homeland is beautiful with all the beaches. I love Ocean Breezes. I miss it. For 10 years when we celbrated the Feast of Tabernacle we went to diffrent Feastsites. We had some in Murtle Beach, in Tampa and Petcacola Florida. I also was in an Island called Insel Langao which is in the North Sea. My Mother sent me there when the Bombing got to me as a child. My Uncle was stationed there, He was in the German Navy there. So sad, nobody is the winner in a war.
    But we are talking about your beutiful Homeland, so nice. Do you ever go for a vist? Since you are so close, it should be no problem right?
    Love you

:( You have had some hard things to come thru mrs truth, May God bless you, and give you peace and Happiness, beauty for ashes, joy forever more

And yes I do go home for visits, its just under three hours flying time :) Its a treat

charity
    Participant

:) It Is interesting that Abrahams children are numbered as the stars?

There are 12 tribes come from him

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Planets plan boosts tally to 12The number of planets around the Sun could rise from nine to 12 – with more on the way – if experts approve a radical new vision of our Solar System. …

Covenants Made and signs in the sky

?…… Gen 15:17 ¶ And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. 18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Planet
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A planet, as defined by the International Astronomical Union (IAU), is a celestial body orbiting a star or stellar remnant that is massive enough to be rounded by its own gravity, not massive enough to cause thermonuclear fusion in its inner core, and has cleared its neighbouring region of planetesimals.[1][2]

The term planet is an ancient one, with ties to history, science, myth and religion. The planets were originally seen as a divine presence; as emissaries of the gods. Even today, many people continue to believe the movement of the planets affects their lives, although such a causation is rejected by the scientific community. As scientific knowledge improved, the human perception of the planets changed over time, incorporating a number of disparate objects. Even now there is no uncontested definition of what a planet is. In 2006, the IAU officially adopted a resolution defining planets within the Solar System. This definition has been both praised and criticized, and remains disputed by some scientists.

The planets were initially thought to orbit the Earth in circular motions; after the development of the telescope, the planets were determined to orbit the Sun, and their orbits were found to be elliptical. As observational tools improved, astronomers saw that, like Earth, the planets rotated around tilted axes and shared such features as ice-caps and seasons. Since the dawn of the space age, close observation by probes has found that Earth and the other planets share characteristics such as volcanism, hurricanes, tectonics and even hydrology. Since 1992, and the discovery of hundreds of extrasolar planets, scientists are beginning to observe similar features across the galaxy.

Under IAU definitions, there are eight planets in the Solar System (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune) and also at least three dwarf planets (Ceres, Pluto, and Eris). Many of these planets are orbited by one or more moons, which can be larger than small planets. There have also been more than two hundred planets discovered orbiting other stars.[3] Planets are generally divided into two main types: large, low-density gas giants and smaller, rocky terrestrials. Dwarf planets, a separate category, can either be terrestrials or frozen ice dwarfs.

charity
    Participant

Covenants Made and signs in the sky…to understand the time of day

?…… Gen 15:17 ¶ And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. 18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
    Hbr 11:8 ¶ By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as [in] a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker [is] God.

Strangers and pilgrims on the earth…sayeth Paul hand writer
    Hbr 11:13 ¶ These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

charity
    Participant

:) Wisdom can make a man famous..our more

The foundations of the world were only found at the rebuking of the lord..
    Goto have something created to rebuke?

2Sa 22:16
    And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
    Psa 18:15
    Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Channels of water to be seen…..
    Gen 15:17Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

IM4Truth
    Participant

COME THOU ALMIGHTY KING

COME THOU ALL MIGHTY KING;
    HELP US THY NAME TO SING; HELP US TO PRAISE;
    FATHER ALL GLORIOUS, O'ER ALL VICTORIES,
    COME AND REIGN OVER US, ANCIENT OF DAYS.

COME THOU INCARNATE WORD,
    GIRED ON THY MIGHTY SWORD; AND US DEFEND.
    COME AND THY PEOPLE BLESS, AND GIVE THY WORD SUCCESS;
    SPIRIT OF HOLINESS, OUR PRAYER ATTEND.

COM, HOLY ADVOCATE
    POOR HEART IN US CREATE, IN THIS GLAD HOUR.
    THOU WHO ALMIGHTY ART, OPEN OUR MINDS TO SEE
    WHAT CHRIST WOULD HAVE US BE, SPIRIT OF POWER.

Peace and Love Mrs. :) :)

charity
    Participant

Terrible things in righteousness

Metal under tension

Psa 65:5 [By] terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; [who art] the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off [upon] the sea:

Christ If he dose wrong only shall he be chastened by the rod of men? My God My God why have you forsaken me?

2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: My God My God why have you forsaken me (to the rod of men)?

For to return Back to the ancient King, to throw throw the wicked out of his wedding feast?

Mat 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and [my] fatlings [are] killed, and all things [are] ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated [them] spitefully, and slew [them]. But when the king heard [thereof], he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
    And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    (For many are called, but few [are] chosen).
    ¶ Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in [his] talk.

God must be all in all

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 18 2007,11:11)
    Terrible things in righteousness

Metal under tension

Psa 65:5 [By] terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; [who art] the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off [upon] the sea:  

Christ If he dose wrong only shall he be chastened by the rod of men?   My God My God why have you forsaken me?

2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:  My God My God why have you forsaken me (to the rod of men)?

For to return Back to the ancient King, to throw throw the wicked out of his wedding feast?

Mat 22:2  The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and [my] fatlings [are] killed, and all things [are] ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated [them] spitefully, and slew [them]. But when the king heard [thereof], he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
    And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    (For many are called, but few [are] chosen).
    ¶ Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in [his] talk.

God must be all in all

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.  

charity

Charity Why are you all black, I don't like that, let your light shine again.
    Love you Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD

NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD WITH HEARTS AND HANDS AND VOICES,
    WHO WONDEROUS THINGS HAS DONE, IN WHOM HIS CHURCH REJOICES,
    AND KEEP US IN HIS GRACE, AND GUIDE US WHEN PERPLEXED,
    AND FREE US FROM ALL ILLS IN THIS WORLD AND THE NEXT.

ALL PRAICE AND THANKS TO GOD, THE FATHER, NOW BE GIVEN,
    THE SON, THE ONE WHO REIGNS WITH HIM IN HEIGHEST HEAVEN,
    THE ONE ETERNAL GOD, WHOM EARTH AND HEAVEN ADORE;
    FOR THUS IS WAS, IS NOW, AND SHALL BE EVERMORE.

charity
    Participant

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    All the King's horses, And all the King's men
    Couldn't put Humpty together again!

Who was Humpty Dumpty?
    Humpty Dumpty was a colloquial term used in 15th century England to describe someone who was fat or obese – giving rise to lots of theories pertaining to the identity of Humpty Dumpty. However, in this case the question should be not Who was Humpty Dumpty but What was Humpty Dumpty? Humpty Dumpty was in fact an unusually large canon which was mounted on the protective wall of “St. Mary's Wall Church” in Colchester, England. It was intended to protect the Parliamentarian stronghold of Colchester which was in the temporarily in control of the Royalists during the period of English history, described as the English Civil War ( 1642 – 1649). A shot from a Parliamentary canon succeeded in damaging the wall underneath Humpty Dumpty causing the canon to fall to the ground. The Royalists 'all the King's men' attempted to raise Humpty Dumpty on to another part of the wall but even with the help of ' all the King's horses' failed in their task and Colchester fell to the Parliamentarians after a siege lasting eleven weeks.

Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme: origins & history

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity You don't need Humpty Dumpty, Jesus has put you already together again, so why do you feel dark inside? I don't get it.

I care about you and Love you and so does God.

charity
    Participant

Who Is Like The Lord lyrics
    You put a song in my heart rythm in my step

Praise as my garment for the spirit of heaviness

Beauty for ashes joy for my pain

Love overwhelming causes me to say

(Chorus)

You've made me glad

You've made me glad

You've made me glad

Lord I will rejoice because You have

You've made me glad

You've made me glad

You've made me glad

Lord I will rejoice because You have made me glad

So I will lift my hands and lift my voice

The way I feel I have no choice

You made me glad

I'm gonna dannce and sing and shout for joy

And praise Your name I will rejoice

You made me glad

Lord we declare

Who can compare

Who would even dare

Cause there is no one like You translate

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account