Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 06 2007,11:14)
    A friend sent this to me (copy and past)

I was testing the children in my Sunday school class to see if they Understood the concept of getting to Heaven.

I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?'

'NO!' the children answered.

'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?'

Again, the answer was, 'NO!' By now I was starting to smile. Hey,this was fun!

'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into Heaven?' I asked them again.

Again, they all answered, 'NO!' I was just bursting with pride for them.

Well, I continued, 'then how can I get into Heaven?'

A six-year-old boy shouted out, 'YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!

That is so cute. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Peace and Love Irene

charity
    Participant

On The Other Hand…..there are a different five fingers

A day without sunshine is like……night.

Peace

If we could read the secret history of our enemies we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.
    ~ Longfellow

IM4Truth
    Participant

A WORLD OF WONDERS

ONCE UPON A TIME
    THE WORLD COULD BOAST
    OF SEVEN ANCIENT WONDERS
    THE MIGHTY PYRAMIDS
    ALONE REMAIN TO BE SEEN
    WONDROUS SIGHTS AND SOUNDS
    STILL US SURROUND
    LIKE LIGHTENING, RAIN AND THUNDER
    BIG AND BRIGHT, AND BUSY
    SMALL AND SOFT AND SERENE

YES, THE MARVELS OF TECHNOLOGY AROUND US
    THERE'S NO DOUBT THEY KEEP US CONTANTLEY AMAZED
    BUT THE NATUAL WONDERS THRILL US AND DELIGHT US
    AND THE FILL OUR HEARTS WITH THANKFULNESS AND PRAISE

TRAVELLING 'ROUND THE GLOBE
    WE SEE A WORLD OF BEAUTY AND PRECISION
    INTRICATE DESIGNS OF EVERY SHAPE, EVERY SIZE
    MOVING ON A SPARKLING JEWEL
    WE KNOW AS HOME AND WE ENVISION
    SAVORING THE HAPPY MEMORIES ALL OF OUR LIVES

JUST LIKE CHILDREN LEARNING ALL THE JOYS OF LIVING
    AND DISCOVERING LIFE'S WONDERFUL DELIGHTS
    WHEN WE TREASURE EVERY PRECIOUS GIFT WE;RE GIVEN
    WE CAN SOAR LIKE EAGLES REACHING TOWARD NEW HEIGHTS

THERE'S A WORLD OF WONDERS TO OPEN UP YOUR EYES
    EVERY RAINBOW, EVERY MOONGLOW
    THAT BRIGHTENS UP THE SKIES
    EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AROUND
    THERE'S MORE TO TOUCH AND TASTE AND HEAR
    TAKING TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES
    BRING CREATION VERY NEAR

THERE;S A WORLD OF WONDERS TOO NUMEROUS TO CALL
    EVERY SEASON
    EVERY SPRINGTIME, EVERY SUMMER, WINTER,FALL
    WHEN THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH PEACE AGAIN
    AND ALL THE WORLD IS FREE
    YES, THAT WILL BE THE GREATEST WONDER OF ALL

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

O the wondrous mystery and challenge of sharing in that which is Invisible till it appear visiable, one soul at a time,

On the Rock that was laid shall I stand, as it becomes the corner stone, and a healing to the Nations?

For

2Ch 21:7
    Howbeit the LORD would not destroy the house of David, because of the covenant that he had made with David, and as he promised to give a light to him and to his sons for ever.

Psa 122:1 ¶ [[A Song of degrees of David.]] I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
    Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
    Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
    Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD. For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
    Peace be within thy walls, [and] prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace [be] within thee. Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

Many thrones many crowns, King of Kings and Lord of Lord, all glorifed by the ressurection from the dead
    Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.( first born)

The Name he only Knows, that holds many crowns to thrones, his Son has the key laid on his shoulders, that he may open this house and gardens, again, to whom he chooses and close to whom he wish, unrighteousness may not enter this Knowledge, of his rewards

Spirit of slumber

Hosanna In the Highest

charity
    Participant

FINDING The indwelling Kingdom Come

Since the coming of the Christ and his ascension….the Spirit of God has been given to be pourred out and received by all who will receive the gift. Our bodies are now the temples of the Holy Spirit. Our being is the tabernacle of His Being. We are offered the gift of the indwelling presence.
    Being Ready to be received by those awaiting the promise. Those waiting to be baptized(immersed)in divine presence….can have this spiritual baptism now….and receive the gift from on high. “O Lord of glory, risen Christ triumphant,… indwelling”.

(Work on earth)
    Occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 17:4 – Jhn 17:4)
    Jhn 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  

If we allow his work on earth to be finished, there is controversy over reigning with him, his knocking on the door, our eating with him at the table. Is hurdled into a subtle mind confusion

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  

Divine presence…before passing away… moving of heart into confidence and peace, centered in the Kingdom dwelling in the heart
    Rev 3:21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

He Taking every thought captive to the lord, for his battle was within, that the Mind and the heart be sown in unity, for the power of the risen work on earth, and many to follow.

This walk was accomplished, and delivered to us by Christ, the first of the creation that brought his mind under the influence of the faithful ruling Law of his heart,
    Mind is earthly Law, subject to being deceived,
    the heart is heavenly, and where he has put his Law, Inward, With the Power to silence the raging of the outward eyes
    Mind Knowlege to be subdue, keys, to release and unlock the Kingdom within
    whom Christ hands deliver to any the that shall desire to receive a morning star as he once did himself, becoming an overcomer
    Glorified from the heavenly father

Its grief to see his Kingdom removed hence, and advantage taken after his assention, presenting his NATURE as that of a spoilt 3 yr old, wanting to control the house, and offending the children, whom Angles behold the face of the father in heaven.

Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jer 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

acertainchap
    Participant

I don't understand what Charity's Rhymes are please tell me.

charity
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 07 2007,12:18)
    I don't understand what Charity's Rhymes are please tell me.

A place where I Hav no need to begin a thousand threads ..just for one of my thoughts :D

blessings

try it some time

acertainchap
    Participant

Ah ok thanks. I just wasn't sure. :) Peace

acertainchap
    Participant

That is a great idea, though. :) Blessings.

charity
    Participant

Thanks for dropping in :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 07 2007,12:31)
    Thanks for dropping in :laugh:

Charity We have not heard from you in awhile. How are you doing?

Peace and Love Mrs. :) :) :)

charity
    Participant

I'm okay Mrs truth…been thinking of you also…always

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 09 2007,12:28)
    I'm okay Mrs truth…been thinking of you also…always

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Charity Thank you for your reply, good to hear from you.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Arnold Glasow

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 10 2007,19:43)
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.  

Albert Camus

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Arnold Glasow

Yes, lets walk together always, until one day we will meet Jesus in the Air and we will be with the Lord forevermore.
    What a day that will be. Hallelujah praise the Lord and worship our Father in Heaven.

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

:) :) :)

For this I bless you most: You give much and know not that you give at all.

Kahlil Gibran

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 11 2007,15:47)
    :)  :)  :)

Kahlil Gibran

Charity Who is Kahill Gibran?

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 11 2007,16:21)

Kahlil Gibran

Charity  Who is Kahill Gibran?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Khalil Gibran

(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931) was an Lebanese American of Assyrian descent,[1][2] artist, poet and writer. He was born in Lebanon (at the time a Syrian Province of the Ottoman Empire) and spent much of his productive life in the United States.

As a result of his family's poverty, Gibran did not receive any formal schooling during his youth in Lebanon. However, priests visited him regularly and taught him about the Bible, as well as the Syriac and Arabic languages. During these early days, Gibran began developing ideas that would later form some of his major works. In particular, he conceived of The Prophet at this time.

Not3in1
    Participant

Sister Charity,

I felt the Spirit move through your words of wisdom many times. You have been an encouragement to me, now let me be that encouragement to you!

Your fruit is evident here. You voice is important and very much needed here.

From one “spare rib” to another (you're so clever), much love, Mandy

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 11 2007,16:38)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 11 2007,16:21)

Kahlil Gibran

Charity  Who is Kahill Gibran?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Khalil Gibran

(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931) was an Lebanese American of Assyrian descent,[1][2] artist, poet and writer. He was born in Lebanon (at the time a Syrian Province of the Ottoman Empire) and spent much of his productive life in the United States.

As a result of his family's poverty, Gibran did not receive any formal schooling during his youth in Lebanon. However, priests visited him regularly and taught him about the Bible, as well as the Syriac and Arabic languages. During these early days, Gibran began developing ideas that would later form some of his major works. In particular, he conceived of The Prophet at this time.

Charity Thank you for the information, much appreciated. Sorry to say I never learned to much Poetry. It is so beautiful, I remember learning about Goethe in my younger years in Germany, but do not remember any of it.
    God has been so good to us, and I can see that He has done the same for you. Living in such a beautiful part of the world in it selves is a blessing.
    Keep up the good work, Charity we need people like you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account