Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Thank you and you keep on being yourself, I love just they way you are all shinning and bright.
    It shines all the way to Ohio, too. Where ever you two are going I am coming too, as long as
    it is in Heaven. It has many Mansions. I often wonder what it will look like. Eye has not seen
    and ear has not heard, so we just have to wait. Waiting on God is so hard to do. I am getting
    really restless. Pardon me God.
    I would like to see my Hometown again, before I close my eyes to sleep. Love you both.
    Irene :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Message from a friend

Ah,….the ole lake of fire metaphor. The jury is still out on this.

But on a serious note,….as I tend to be more of a universalist,…I am open to the 'annihilation' theory. The details of course of how souls are 'destroyed' is a metaphysical mystery. Some see the lake of fire(as envisioned by John) as a purifying fire that will only destroy what is worthy of destruction or 'transformation', while all that will be left is only what is 'pure' and 'indestructible'. – this would be those soul-parts and divine-spirit portions that cannot be destroyed but only transformed/purified and kept alive…to be carried forth to continue their growth in the divine Plan. This remedial view caters to all souls ultimately being saved and purged in their process of being perfected and reunited to the ONE. This is a view that gives all glory and compentancy to God who wins all ultimately thru LOVE.

To assume some souls will be destroyed or incinerated is a difficult claim as far as the details granted on how a sentient being can be 'destroyed'. Can consciousness be annihilated, expunged, erased from existence? Perhap a soul can choose a final and eternal death, and this would be a state of non-existence…as if it had never existed before. It just becomes wholly unconscious forever, never to be resurrected as that particular 'person' again. Expunged from all sentience. *Poof*.
    This final possible state of oblivion may be the destiny for some souls who have exhausted all opportunities of repentance and have made a last and final choice of UTTER rejection of God. Only God could render such a final decree of 'entity erasal'. This view is much more humane than ECT (eternal conscious torment) in a lake of fire for all eternity (which is utterly ridiculous) – but still we have the undergirding will of the Father supporting the existence and potential of that particular soul – we would have to assume the free-will sovereignty of that entity as being greater than God's if a soul could choose actual self-extinction. But even better,…is the sentiment that Gods LOVE reigns ultimately and Christ will draw All souls to himself in time and eternity thru God's Plan of Restoration. God REIGNS. – some souls may choose soul-suicide or 'termination of existence' perhaps) – if it is possible….but all things/beings are recycled nonetheless in the Energy-Matrix of the ONE as the Cosmos carries on with perfect rhythm, nothing going to waste. The greater Plan of LIFE moves forward, even if in some sectors there are rebellions, aversions or forfeitures of life.

Free will is of course a major issue concerning these destiny-points. With the gift of free will and conscious individuality…..what a great honor to 'BE' and 'be-come' all that God wills for us. What a dreadful thought of choosing self-destruction and eternal death over the glories and endless possibilities of LIFE! Alas,…it might be a relief for one, whose total will is death so that ones grant is allowed by God, – such a soul would no longer know its misery or loss! So,….no endless suffering. These are only speculations of course. In benediction,….I will quote Paul. (just to lavish our fellow brethren who find him a bit controversial – lol) – “the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin of death”. – this is goodnews. Also, 'to be spiritually minded is life and peace'. As long as we will to do God's will and choose LIFE, we shall succeed and be carried forward to fulfill our destinies! So, let us put on Christ.

In Shekinah-love, :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Finally I see you again. Hope all is fine with you.

Lovr You Mrs. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 28 2007,13:23)
    Charity Finally I see you again. Hope all is fine with you.

Lovr You Mrs. :D :D :D

Im fine Mrs truth

Life's a roller coaster ride… at times

:) thanks for notes with love and care, God bless you

charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Hey Sis, what's up?

Good to see your lighbulb on! :D

I'm heading to bed shortly as it is nearly 1 a.m. here.

Love to you and yours,
    Mandy

Not3in1
    Participant

Oops….you're lighbult just went off! :( Ha! Oh, well, I'll catch you next time…..

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Oct. 28 2007,19:56)
    Oops….you're lighbult just went off!  :(   Ha!  Oh, well, I'll catch you next time…..

:D sweet dreams Mandy…

talk to you later… :cool:

IM4Truth
    Participant

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ” LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH “

LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH AND LET IT BEGIN WITH ME
    LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH, THE PEACE THAT WAS MEANT TO BE
    WITH GOD AS OUR FATHER, BROTHERS ALL ARE WE
    LET ME WALK WITH MY BROTHER, IN PERFECT HORMONY

LET PEACE BEGIN WITH ME, LET THIS BE THE MOMENT NOW
    WITH EVERY STEP I TAKE, LET THIS BE MY SOLEMN VOW
    TO TAKE EACH MOMENT AND LIVE EACH MOMENT IN PEACE ETERNALLY
    LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH AND LET IT BEGIN WITH ME.
    LET IT BEGIN WITH ME……

Love and Peace to all Mrs. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 30 2007,09:27)
    ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ” LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH “

LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH AND LET IT BEGIN WITH ME
                                           LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH, THE PEACE THAT WAS MEANT TO BE
                                           WITH GOD AS OUR FATHER, BROTHERS ALL ARE WE
                                           LET ME WALK WITH MY BROTHER, IN PERFECT HORMONY

LET PEACE BEGIN WITH ME, LET THIS BE THE MOMENT NOW
                                            WITH EVERY STEP I TAKE, LET THIS BE MY SOLEMN VOW
                                            TO TAKE EACH MOMENT AND LIVE EACH MOMENT IN PEACE ETERNALLY
                                            LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH AND LET IT BEGIN WITH ME.
                                            LET IT BEGIN WITH ME……

Love and Peace to all Mrs. :D :D :D

:D Thankyou Mrs truth,

That is a Beautiful Song,
    I have been listening to some Piped music, so nice :;):

IM4Truth
    Participant

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    Sis Irene and Charity,

Sing with me – do you know this song?

The Joy of the LORD is my strength,
    The Joy of the LORD is my strength!

He gives me living water and I thirst no more,
    The Joy of the LORD is my strength!

Dear, Holy Father – we come to you in the name of your glorious Son, Jesus – please be with us today and forgive us of our sins. Help us to praise you when we are down-hearted and sick in body. Help us to see the coming Kingdom and rejoice despite our circumstances. Help us to grow in Faith so that we can believe in things not seen. Love us, like only you can Lord. Wrap your loving arms around my sister's Irene and Charity. Hug them and comfort them (and give them a kiss from me!). We love YOU, Lord. And we worship you today. Amen.

Edited by Not3in1 on Oct. 24 2007,06:35

I just read this post and want to thank you for it. I must of missed it. I love the words, and thank you for the Hug, I really need it. :blues: :blues:
    I asked for prayers tonight, I do not know what is wrong with my Stomach it is still hurting and I am horrible constipated. The Doctor gave me some Medication and I have to call Him in a Week if it does not work.
    Love both of you too. And I will return the Hug. :D :D

Peace and Love Irene

charity
    Participant

Isa 61:10 ¶ I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh [himself] with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth [herself] with her jewels.
    Isa 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. ¶ And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

thinking of you mrs truth..and Mandy

:) :) :)

charity
    Participant

Rest for the wearied soul

ode of Solomon

sudden transition, Sown in weekness raised in power,

1 Open ye, open ye your hearts to the exultation of the Lord: 2 And let your love be multiplied from the heart and even to the lips, 3 To bring forth fruit to the Lord, living [fruit], holy [fruit], and to talk with watchfulness in His light. 4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

Hossanna in the hightest

IM4Truth
    Participant

Very nice Charity yes the Father calls us and the Son keeps us. The Love that the Father and the Son have for us is the greatest Love anybody could give another. He calls the elect, and those that are His will know it and the Holy Spirit is upon them. To walk in the Spirit is one important aspect of a Christian Life. Not to forget and remembering always. The further you get in your Christian walk the more one becomes aware of it. How the Holy Spirit tells us when We go wrong alone is amazing to me. I am in Love with the Love of God and so happy about it. In spite of trails and tribulation we have joy. That is what Gods Love does, that love God.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Truly Mrs Truth, to see the Spirit poured out from amongst us all,
    AS MANY AS IT WERE POSIBLE
    From the riches of the fountain of life giving waters from the Lord.
    So greatly did he-desired for us to see his glory within each other,
    :)  :)  :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity This Song comes to mind after reading your Post, thank you.

RIVERS OF LIVING WATER

In the last day, that great day of the feast
    Jesus stood and cried out aloud
    To the Jews and the Pharisees, the chief priests
    He addressed the assembled crowd:
    “If any man thirst, let him come unto Me
    And he'll never thirst again
    And from out of his mouth, living waters shall flow
    Everlasting life for all men..”

Rivers of living waters shall flow
    God's gift, the whole creation will show
    Peaceful and free from fear
    Gentle, and crystal clear
    One day from new Jerusalem shall go
    FLOWING, AT LAST THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT GOD
    GIVES TO THOSE WHO FREELY RECEIVE, RIVERS, IF YOU BELIEVE.

Jesus had said:” Let him freely partake
    Of the waters of life I give
    Just like a spring where the waters don't fail
    He will flourish as long as he lives”
    When the Fountain of all living waters returns
    He will let the oppressed go free
    And the earth will be filled with the knowledge of God
    As the waters covers the sea

RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS WILL FLOW
    GOD'S GIFT, THE WHOLE CREATION WILL SHOW
    PEACEFUL, AND FREE FROM FEAR
    GENTLE AND CRYSTAL CLEAR
    ONE DAY FROM NEW JERUSALEM SHALL GO
    FLOWING, AT LAST THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT GOD
    GIVES TO THOSE WHO FREELY RECEIVE
    RIVERS IF YOU BELIEVE

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

P.S. I had it up before, but is fits so nice with Charity's Post.

IM4Truth
    Participant

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN, SEARCH HIGH AND LOW
    FOLLOW EVERY BY-WAY,EVERY PATH YOU KNOW
    CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN, FORD EVERY STREAM
    FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW TILL YOU FIND YOUR DREAM

A DREAM THAT WILL NEED ALL THE LOVE YOU CAN GIVE
    EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE

FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW TILL YOU FIND YOUR DREAM

A DREAM THAT WILL NEES ALL THE LOVE YOU CAN GIVE
    EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE
    FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW
    TILL YOU FIND YOUR DREAM
    TILL YOU FIND YOUR DREAM.

Peace ans Love Mrs. :cool: :cool: :cool:

charity
    Participant

Ain't no mountain high
    Ain't no valley low
    Ain't no river wide enough,
    If you need me call me
    no matter where you are,
    no matter how far
    just call out my name.
    I'll be there in a hurry
    You don´t need to worry

Ain't no mountain high enough
    Ain't no valley low enough
    Ain't no river wide enough
    To keep me from getting to you

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity I like that Song. How are you doing? Just call me and I'll be there. I just love that we relate to each other so well. I have found fellowship. You and Mandy have no idea how much this all means to me. When we were in the W.W.C. of God We had so much love towards each other and I have missed that. I had asked God to send me some one so He send me MANDY AND CHARITY. Thank you God and thank you Mandy and Charity, love you both.

Peace and Love Irene :D :D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

SING IT GIRLS – SING IT! :laugh:

I'm singing along with you. Let's start our own band!

I love you both and truly consider this my church, and both of you my dear sister's in Christ (our beloved Messiah). :;):

charity
    Participant

I’m doing okay, mrs truth, just took a long walk down the beach,
    Today is really beautiful, here, Spring is my favorite season

It’s so nice to meet and enjoy friends, on this thread, specking in song and psalms

the Nearest to church for me too!!

Mandy keep singing

:) :) :)

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account