Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Fearful Discovery –

Understanding is to depart evil
    Without understanding on the emotion of Hate we are not yet free to depart
    It is not by outward observation of others that understanding is found,
    the mystery of hate is identified from within the vessel to be purified
    By self judgments from within us first
    Judgment beginning at the house of God
    To consider Hate as recalling its emotion forward from past or present experiences.
    Examination of our own hearts, is the beginning of wisdom,
    Fearful discovery’s even, of what we appear as; before God
    Blessed is he that finds jealousy within himself,
    for within is found everything unrighteous
    whatever we find and face within us from then on shall we be continually delivered
    Being found in all honesty and truth, being
    A broken heart is an expectable offering to the Lord, beauty for ashes
    Then shall there be rejoicing in suffering, and hearts being searched, for they shall know, the glory that follows the obedient

Hosanna In The Highest

A TIME FOR EVERYTHING

Work completed

Worthy of election

Anointed by God

SELAH

charity

charity
    Participant

The confused Battle of garments rolled in blood

Therefor blessed are they that don’t rely and keep for thenselves an enemies list,
    maybe a naughty disciple list
    The adversary is seated as set up principalities and forces used without understanding of evil
    That all the creation may posses the token of being counted worthy of the Kingdom
    Happily may they seek after the glory that has been placed within each one.
    I think for as much destruction as one mouth can possibly do, when it has repented, knowing the grace, and has chastened and subdued the will to Lord, then I think they shall accomplish equally the same exceeding amount of damage as good in and a pleasure to the lord
    The angry ones often turn out the greatest

God supplies compassion when we struggle to have a love for someone; that has been faithful in continually hurting and condemning us, then all that remains is to find us in obedience is… I wish to obey you lord, and keep my month far away from returning the curse, that is loving them in all obedience to the Lord, that by the knowledge of every word you cause them to speck in their blindness, will just contribute to pile their sin up; so high; the lord will have to remove their candle stick from out of this place.

If would obey the first and greatest commandment, to love the lord thy God with all our hearts and minds, the second becomes Natural

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Amen. May the Lord Bless you and keep you in His Love forever.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 13 2007,14:11)
    Fearful Discovery –

Understanding is to depart evil
    Without understanding on the emotion of Hate we are not yet free to depart
    It is not by outward observation of others that understanding is found,
    the mystery of hate is identified from within the vessel to be purified
    By self judgments from within us first
    Judgment beginning at the house of God
    To consider Hate as recalling its emotion forward from past or present experiences.
    Examination of our own hearts, is the beginning of wisdom,
    Fearful discovery’s even, of what we appear as; before God
    Blessed is he that finds jealousy within himself,
    for within is found everything unrighteous
    whatever we find and face within us from then on shall we be continually delivered
    Being found in all honesty and truth, being
    A broken heart is an expectable offering to the Lord, beauty for ashes
    Then shall there be rejoicing in suffering, and hearts being searched, for they shall know, the glory that follows the obedient

Hosanna In The Highest

A TIME FOR EVERYTHING

Work completed

Worthy of election

Anointed by God

SELAH

charity

Sister,
    Lately I can't read anything of yours without crying. I believe the Spirit is on you in a mighty way. Perhaps to bring us unity? Perhaps to bring healing like an ointment over an open wound? Whatever it is, I'm thankful for it, because you are willing to be used of our God…..you are unknowingly the hand of the Father touching his children; touching me.

I thank my Lord for willing servants that follow him on his path of Love. I've needed this Love. I found it here as it has come from above. Thank you, sister. Thank you, sweet Lord.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Forgiveness is the Step to feeling free. I do know what you are going through, how bad you feel about what has happened, I have been there too.
    The best medicine for that is to go to God and stay with His Love. If two or three are gathered in His Name there I am in the midst of you.
    Underneath all anger is hurt. So first we get angry because someone has mistreated us, and then comes the hurt. So I have to forgive the person and myself for being angry after going to God for forgiveness. Then all is well again. The Love of God will heal all wounds.

Charity I would like to thank you also for given us such beautiful Songs of Solomon. I truly enjoy them.
    Is that were you find your nourishment. You seem to be very informed.

With all of my Love

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D

charity
    Participant

Mandy you are a treasure, we are blessed to have you.
    A female IS not always appreciated for what God designed her to become and the harder she is trampled, reveals the more fear the adversitry has of her annoited power in the spirit rising up against Him.

I Have been entertained by an angle.
    I was drawn in by the loveliest words and his manner was beautiful
    I could not help my self after such suffering of harsh treatment
    I went up to him, and said you just melt me.
    He was not fearful to answer me, and he seemed to understand I was not acting unseemly towards him.
    He seemed to know what I needed from him, and freely delivered it from God, and then he began to give me the words that only could be prepared for the Angles,
    O I just felt like I could rest there forever, I didn’t want to let him go, O if only I could be in the presence of this love forever I would never feel sadness and suffering again.
    He took my hand for a moment and led me within my heart towards Gods created desire of the female and this is one of the things he said to me….. Therefore cherish the creations of your heart O daughter of God, for they are precious, and words he shall give thee as choice gifts. He shall enable and expand thy canvas to paint even more beautiful expressions of Heart & Soul to the glory of His Name

My hearts began to draw all that was there within, if the heart be good, it brings forth its treasure, love like life giving water, and before I knew it their in front of me was words that I never had heard spoken to me before, Another heart touched by the Glorious Love and care God, with out fear he began to delivered his words, and I began to see a line being formed under this lovely Angel, and the power of Love, that he had freely given towards attending to my soul with care direct from the lord.

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

YOU HAVE A SPECIAL ability that you may not even be aware of. In fact, you may have even exercised that ability today. You have the ability to make memories. Some memories leave deep lasting impressions that impact crucial decisions and attitudes. Others only make a small ripple– a ripple that moves gentle through the Heart, almost undetected–yet the future often notes its significance.

It is true that some memories just happen– like the humorous memory of the recipe that you thought would be sooo good that actually turned out to be a disaster, or the horrific memory of Mom running over the family cat, or the special perfume.

But I am talking about purposeful memories–traditions that instill a sense of family and assurance of love; holiday singing, family vacations, talent nights, bedtime prayers, special uninterrupted times when the whole family sits down and talks about what's going on in their lives.

God's Word is filled with remembering—-
    “Remember our Covenant, remember your commitment, remember my commands, remember the Christ.”
    God set up special traditions to cement these memories in the minds of His people. You can do the same thing
    You may hear occasional protest concerning these events. Don't listen. Rest assure that one day you will hear these rewarding words, ” Remember when we did that, Mom? That was really a special time, wasn't it?”

You can be a memory making Mom.:D :D

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Thank you for the kind words Mrs truth
    You Have been like a speacal gift ;a mom to me so many times now, God REALLY KNOWS WHAT WE NEED, and answers before we ask, and its easy to pass on what we have then recieved from others, after Knowing how it feels being cared about, and what is needed from us.

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity You Welcome, you are such a sweet Daughter from God, how much that is appreciated, you have no idea.
    There is a Song of Sweet Charity that we used to sing, just can't remember the lyrics to it.
    But I love this one:” STANDING ON THE PROMISES.”

STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST OUR KING
    THROUGH ETERNAL AGES LET HIS PRAISES RING;
    GLORY IN THE HIGHEST I WILL SHOUT AND SING.

STANDING ON THE PROMISES THAT CANNOT FAIL
    WHEN THE HOWLING STORMS OF DOUBT AND FEAR ASSAIL;
    BY THE LIVING WORD OF GOD I SHALL PREVAIL,

STANDING ON THE PROMISES I NOW CAN SEE
    PERFECT, PRESENT CLEANSING IN THE BLOOD FOR ME.
    STANDING IN THE LIBERTY WHERE CHRIST MAKES FREE,

STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST THE LORD,
    BOND TO HIM ETERNALLY BY LOVE'S STRONG CORD
    OVERCOMING DAILY WITH THE SPIRIT”S SWORD.

STANDING ON THE PROMISES.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 13 2007,14:16)
    I wish to obey you lord, and keep my month far away from returning the curse, that is loving them in all obedience to the Lord, that by the knowledge of every word you cause them to speck in their blindness, will just contribute to pile their sin up; so high; the lord will have to remove their candle stick from out of this place.

Dear Lord,
    This is my prayer. Especially help me to have self-control over my tongue. May I bless and not curse. Help me, dear Lord I pray. Send your help, and your love to cover us all. Amen.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 14 2007,15:07)
    STANDING ON THE PROMISES I NOW CAN SEE
    PERFECT, PRESENT CLEANSING IN THE BLOOD FOR ME.
    STANDING IN THE LIBERTY WHERE CHRIST MAKES FREE,

Thank you, Mrs.!

Clearly, a message sent from above! The Lord is reminding us again and again of our freedom in him!

Liberty!
    Praise the Father for giving us his Son!
    Liberty!
    Praise the Son for giving us his life!

Liberty……because God so loved the world.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Have written this Song down before, but I thought since I find it so beautiful I would share it again

IT WON”T BE LONG NOW

It won't be long now til the world is at peace,
    and trouble will cease, it won't be long,
    It won't be long now til the beauty we see,
    The whole world will be, it won't be long.

The lamb will peacefully dwell with the Lion,
    The leopard will lie down with the kid,
    The wolf and the Bear, will no longer be wild,
    Little child it won't be long now.

It won't be long now til all people join hands,
    In many a Land, it won't be long
    It won't be long now til the children will smile, and laugh all awhile,
    It won't be long.

The lamb will peacefully dwell with the Lion.
    The leopard will lie down with the kid,
    The wolf and the bear will no longer be wild, little child it won't be long now.

Peace and Love Mrs.
    :D :D

charity
    Participant

Truly the Kingdom prepared from the begining has been measured, and is able to contain all of us that desire to peacefully dwell ..Amen

I hope it Won't be Long now! that these things shall begin to appear on earth Mrs Truth

:;):

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity So looking forward to that time when I can touch those animals, all animals again and enjoy them. To have Peace all over the world, how wonderful that will be. Eye hath not seen, ear hath not heard, the things for them that Love Him.
    Daughter of God you are so precious in His sight.

Peace and Love:D :D

charity
    Participant

The Best way so Find What Christ posses and was offering, is to begin the process ourselves?

MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND (COPY)

It begins with who we really are. The source/substance of our true Self, whose purity and innocence is derived from God, the Creator. All that God creates is good, born from His innate nature of divine goodness, truth and beauty. God's offspring are His seed,…and in that seed is incorruptibility, eternity. Let us therefore reflect upon our origin….. the Living ONE…..who is Pure LOVE. Since Love is our Origination, our true identity is inherent as love. This is why Love is the fulfilling of the law….for only the true nature of Spirit has the ability/capacity to satisfy the principles of Life to their fullest potential and perfection. Love is the very soul-sustenance of Life.

Returning to Love atones all sins. Love covers, undoes all sin. In Loves perfect omnipresense….all time/space collapses into eternity….and there is only this grace. The mind wholly surrendered to the Spirit enters into the Reality-domain of Deity…where there is only life and peace. Here Love is All There IS. – for the Spirit conveys this omnipresence of Love…the Truth of Original Existence and true God-creation. This Love is the only Atonement, which grants the New Birth…giving true vision and entrance into the Kingdom.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity That is a beautiful message, please thank that person for me. Love is the fulfillment of the Law. Love God with all of thy heart, and Love thy neighbor as thyself. God is Love and those that Love Him will sit with Me on My Throne.
    O how wonderful in all the world Lord O Lord is Thy Name.

Good Night
    Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Thank you Mrs truth, Im Glad you enjoyed it as Much as I did , the writer is Firm Based In the first And greatest Commandment within, that second just appears in the natural outer person :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity I have to bring this up again, it is so beautiful, how Love is. Eternal Love how God loves us that He even send His only begotten Son do die for us, so we can have eternal life.

Grant me Your Love Oh Heavenly Father so I in return give it to others and share in that great Love that combines us and makes us Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus.

GOD'S EVERLASTING LOVE

GOD DID NOT SPARE HIS ONLY SON, BUT GAVE HIM UP FOR EVERYONE,
    TO BE OUR SAVIOR AND OUR KING; HE FREELY GIVES US EVERYTHING.

IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN STAND? HE GIVES US HIS GUIDING HAND.
    WE'RE MORE THAN CONQUERORS BY HIS WILL; FOREVER HE WILL LOVE US STILL

SHALL TRIBULATION OR DISTRESS DIVIDE US FROM HIS HOLINESS,
    NOR PERSECUION OR THE SWORD SHALL KEEP US FROM OUR LOVING LORD.

NO THINGS TO COME, NOR LIFE NOR DEATH, NOR ANGELS, POWERS, HEIGHT NOR DEPHT;
    FOR I'M PERSUADED BY GOD ABOVE THAT NONE CAN CHANGE HIS LASTING LOVE.

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND

Deep in the silence of the heart, let wisdom speak. In the quietude of this hour, let light illuminate the soul. If we truly gather in His Name……we do so with our being wholly united to his cause, his will, his Presence. In the midst of our community of faith His Name is made mighty thru us.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Another beautiful message. To truly be united to His cause. To truly Love with all of our Heart. To praise His Holy Name, to love and serve others. To truly understand the Wisdom how God loves us, unconditional. To love others that way, that truly is Love. To truly love your enemy, that is Godly Love.
    To pray for those that despise you, that is Godly Love. That is what a Christian is to be, if we truly follow Christ. The Sermon on the Mount comes to mind. Amen

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account