Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Amen Mrs! :)

This caught my eye.

ALL PRAISE AND THANKS TO GOD, THE FATHER NOW BE GIVEN,
    THE SON THE ONE WHO REIGNS WITH HIM IN HEIGHEST HEAVEN,
    THE ONE ETERNAL GOD, WHOM HEAVEN AND EARTH ADORE,
    FOR THUS WAS , IS NOW, AND SHALL BE EVERMORE.

This passage starts with God the Father but then changes to the “Son the one who reigns with HIM (the Father) in the highest heaven, THE ONE ETERNAL GOD, WHOM HEAVEN AND EARTH ADORE”

The Son who reigns with the Father, the one eternal God.

OR the Son who reigns with HIM [who] is the one eternal God.

I can see how this can be interpreted to mean the Son the one eternal God. If one is taught the Trinity then no doubt that would be how it is interpreted.

Thanks Mrs,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken I think the verse changes around from Father to Son and back again. That is how I see it. But you right the trinitarian could see it that way, but that would be their problem not mine. It is a Song and lyrics go that way at times.
    Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Beautiful posts Mrs truth; just beautiful thankyou

I flew to Sydney this weekend, to attend a friends wedding, A Greek wedding; wow.. I could not understand one word hardly as the priest sung the ceremony; making the bride and groom kiss books; and wear hallows,following after him walking in circles; then after this a cruise in a glass enclosed Boat; with a fine open garden roof top; all around the harbour for Five hours; wow; I soaked the it up; loving every minute; but I have to say; my heart is always here :)

HEY Mandy, glad you you had a nice time; :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Welcome back Home. Flying to Sidney must have been quit an experience. Flying in it self is wonderful. A Greek Wedding, that must have been interesting, even tho you could not understand what do were saying. They like to dance too, don't they, like the Jewish people do? :D
    Yes some lovely lyrics!!:D
    Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 04 2007,12:06)
    Charity  Welcome back Home. Flying to Sidney must have been quit an experience. Flying in it self is wonderful. A Greek Wedding, that must have been interesting, even tho you could not understand what do were saying. They like to dance too, don't they, like the Jewish people do? :D
    Yes some lovely lyrics!!:D
    Peace and Love Mrs.

yes..what do they say..I heard the lords pray in broken english, and the bride and grooms names a few times…thats it
    yes dancing… Ecc 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
    Jewish dance too..wouldn't it be so wounderful to see this…Mrs truth.. Psa 150:3  Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.  Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.Jer 31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Very soon now, what joy it will be to sing and dance to the Lord. Thank you for sharing.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Good Night

IM4Truth
    Participant

WHO SHALL DWELL ON THY HOLY HILL

Psalm 15:2 ” He that walketh upright, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart

O ETERNAL, WHO SHALL DWELL IN THY TEMPLE OF THY GRACE?
    WHO SHALL ON THY HOLY HILL HAVE AFIXED ABIDING PLACE?
    HE WHO WALKS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, ALL HIS ACTIONS RIGHT AND CLEAR;
    HE WHO'S WORD THE TRUTH EXPRESS, SPOKEN FROM A HEART SINCERE.

HE WHONER'ER SLANDERING TONGUE UTTERS MALICE AND DECEIT;
    WHO WILL NE'ER HIS NEIGHBOR WRONG, NOR A SLANDEROUS TALE REPEAT
    WHO WILL CAIM NO USERY, NOR WITH BRIBES POLUTE HIS HAND;
    HE WHO THUS SHALL FRAME HIS LIFE, SHALL UNMOVED FOREVER STAND.

Peace and Love Mrs.:) :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

This is for all Mothers or Fathers that care for Children

Fan the flames of my gift in your children.
    Sincere faith can be passed on to your children
    from generation to generation.
    Keep passing on a heritage of faith.
    Don't let the flame go out.
    Love
    Your 100% God 2 Timothy 1:5
    When it comes to matters of eternity, Moms can see beyond disheveled hair, freshly torn jeans,
    and smudged faces. Moms can look into the eyes of an unhappy two year old or the questioining
    eyes of a teenager and see not only what is-but can be.
    As you interact with your children in your daily routines, routine that may seem mundane and
    far removed from eternity-remember that you are imparting a sense of something much bigger
    then the here and now. You are imparting seeds of faith. As your children watch you react to
    sadness, joy, tragedy, success, and failure, they begin to learn what it means to have faith
    in something beyond themselves.

Your gentle reassurance when things go wrong, your unfailing confidence in the face of
    apparent failure , your ability to trust God when life seems to be falling apart- these responses
    give faith- structure and meaning. You are the “embodiment” of faith “with skin on.”

Every day presents opportunities to pass on little bits of your faith-little bits of eternity.
    Enjoy a beautiful sunset together and remind your children of the God who made it.
    Use the death of a loved one to talk about heaven.
    When hearts get broken or dreams fall apart, remind them that God holds the key to real
    happiness and that He is the re- builder of hopes and dreams.
    When uncertainty clouds their vision, lead them to their knees in prayer-pray with
    them often and about everything.
    When Satan wins a battle, wrap your arms around them, gently embrace confidence back
    into them, and tell them of Gods unconditional Love- a Love that will love them no
    matter what.
    When it comes to matters of eternity moms have a special sense.

A inspirational message with Love from Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity I have not heard from you for awhile, are you on vacation? Miss you

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

BEEN OUT SERCHING FOR NORISHMENT Mrs truth

May the Lords Prayer be prayed like you have never seen done before

During the next 0 to 60 seconds
    Stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity.
    (Literally it is only One minute!)
    All you have to do is the following:
    Pray all together for the kingdom on earth to come FOREVERMORE

“The Lords Prayer”

Our Father, who are in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name,
    Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who
    trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
    For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever.
    Amen.

For the Lord himself, when asked by a certain person, when his kingdom should come? Answered,
    'When the two shall be one?
    ……is it when 'male is no longer male; and female is no longer female' – in such union there is a dissolving of distinction for the sake or in the wake of Unity.

They asked Jesus when the kingdom of GOD would appear(come)………….he said,….”the kingdom of GOd does not come with observation….nor will they say…”see there!”…or “see here!”, for indeed the kingdom of GOD is with-in you (in your midst)”.

THANKYOU FOR MISSING ME

Charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 11 2007,11:36)
    BEEN OUT SERCHING FOR NORISHMENT

Love this!

Did you find any? If so, where? Can I come over for a bite?

:)

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 11 2007,11:54)

Quote (charity @ Sep. 11 2007,11:36)
    BEEN OUT SERCHING FOR NORISHMENT

Love this!

Did you find any?  If so, where?  Can I come over for a bite?

:)

Hehe All is observed and read between the lines Mandy :D

heres something to think about anyway!

For the forgiveness of sin, is found, laid at the roots and seed of which Christ was made
    Without mercy and justice done within us, none shall stand before this throne, as found worthy ourselves, having not found forgiveness for even the elected covenant deliver of sure mercy that the soul shall live
    Do unto others as we require to be done unto us?

Copy
    The promise to rebuild the tabernacle of David is central to the misison of the Messiah, as yoking Jew and gentile together as one. David is the messianic father or seed-bearer from which the Messiah springs,….and is the archetype of the anointed King of Gods people, with a heart after Gods own. The bestowing of divine Love and its revival in the heart is the central ministry-grace of David and the awakening of true worship, in song, instrumentation, music, and harmonies…to lift humanity into the heavenly realms where the fruit and experience of the Spirit can be given birth.

O raise the tabernacle ye beloved ones of Gods sacred heart !

Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah. Psa 89:4

And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. Isa 58:12

And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. Isa 61:4

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity UNITY,OH UNITY do you think that will happen on this Website, when all are seeking for the truth. I have prayed the “Our Father” but have very little hope that unity will happen. Not until Jesus comes will that happen, I believe. Then He will teach with His elect and the truth will cover the earth. Only then will we all be united when all is done.

But I love also what you said about nourishment, maybe I should try that. Glad that you have returned.

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

I was hungry tonight as I searched the sky.
    But I found nothing but stars and planets.
    However, my appetite was satisfied because within this spectacular display……
    I found my Lord.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Are you still gazing at the star's? Are you that hungry to be up at 3:23 A.M. Ohio time.

Funny

charity
    Participant

Remarkable praise.

Ode of Solomon

I poured out praise to the Lord, for I am His:
    And I will speak His holy song for my heart is with Him.
    For His harp is in my hands, and the Odes of His rest shall not be silent.
    I will cry unto him from my whole heart:
    I will praise and exalt Him with all my members.
    For from the east and even to the west is His praise:
    And from the south and even to the north is the confession of Him:
    And from the top of the hills to their utmost bound is His perfection.
    Who can write the Psalms of the Lord, or who read them?
    Or who can train his soul for life that his soul may be saved,
    Or who can rest on the Most High, so that with His mouth he may speak?
    Who is able to interpret the wonders of the Lord?
    For he who could interpret would be dissolved and would become that which is interpreted.
    For it suffices to know and to rest: for in rest the singers stand, Like a river which has an abundant fountain, and flows to the help of them that seek it. Hallelujah.

charity
    Participant

Norishment and food

wonderful Nature of words, this is as a tree of Life, in a evergreen field staged from the set up of the everlasting Kingdom, heaven on earth, this I could happily rest beneath Mandy and Mrs. truth

From Solomons odes within The Lost books

As the impulse of anger against evil, so is the impulse of joy over what is lovely, and brings in of its fruits without restraint:
    My joy is the Lord and my impulse is toward Him this path of mine is excellent: For I have a helper, the Lord.
    He hath caused me to know Himself, without grudging, by His simplicity: His kindness has humbled His greatness.
    He became like me, in order that I might receive Him:
    He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me:
    Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him:
    The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge:
    He who created wisdom is wiser than His works:
    And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice:
    Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the of them.
    He hath given Him to be seen of them that are His, in order that they may recognize Him that made them: and that they might not suppose that they came of themselves:
    For knowledge He hath appointed as its way, hath widened it and extended it; and brought to all perfection;
    And set over it the traces of His light, and I walked therein from the beginning even to the end.
    For by Him it was wrought, and He was resting in the Son, and for its salvation He will take hold of everything.
    And the Most High shall be known in His Saints, to announce to those that have songs of the coming of the Lord:
    That they may go forth to meet Him, and may sing to Him with joy and with the harp of many tones:
    The seers shall come before Him and they shall be seen before Him, And they shall praise the Lord for His love: because He is near and beholdeth.
    And hatred shall be taken from the earth, and along with jealousy it shall be drowned: For ignorance hath been destroyed, because the knowledge of the Lord hath arrived.
    They who make songs shall sing the grace of the Lord Most High; And they shall bring their songs, and their heart shall be like the day: and like the excellent beauty of the Lord their pleasant song; And there shall neither be anything that breathes without knowledge nor any that is dumb:
    For He hath given a mouth to His creation, to open the voice of the mouth towards Him, to praise Him:
    Confess ye His power, and show forth His grace. Hallelujah.

These words were Taken from the congregation, lost books, to turn up again in time for us:laugh:

charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 11 2007,19:24)
    Mandy  Are you still gazing at the star's?  Are you that hungry to be up at 3:23 A.M. Ohio time.

Funny

Hi Mrs.

I think it was nearly midnight here in WA State when I finally went to bed. I'm a bit of a night owl, and yes I love the summer sky! I can stare at stars for hours! When I was little, I remember sleeping in the back yard looking up at the stars. Do you know what I used to think the stars were? I thought they were holes into heaven and when they sparkled, God was moving furniture over the holes! :laugh:

Hey……what were YOU doing up at 3:23 a.m.?? Hmmm? :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Thank you for sharing about your childhood. Very nice. Since I have been sick, I have a hard time sleeping. I cat nap a lot. My Medication makes me tired when I have to take it, so I sleep sometimes early at night, then wake up after a couple of hours and then stay awake til 4:30 A,M, when I take my insulin and more medication, go back to bed and sleep til Noon sometimes. My Husband is such a Sweetheart, He takes care of everything. I just help were and when I can. He has also become a pretty good cook. He says tho, that He had a good teacher.
    God has given me so much Peace and Love through all of this, I am so thankful for all. It was a beautiful Day here this afternoon, the sky was so blue and the air was crisp the temp. was only in the low eighties, and I was able so sit outside for awhile. God has been so good to us. Praise the Lord God Almighty.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Just wanted to share just two Sentences that i had gotten of a service that I was listen to. Can't remember who it was tho.
    I destroy my enemies by making them my friends.

Forgiveness is the step to feeling free.

And Pray for all.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account