Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 01 2007,09:48)
    Ken First of all which Mrs. are you talking about. Second of all, why do you judge us, because we are talking about God and His gifts. It would do you some good to consider not only the Legalistic aspects of the Law, but the spiritual as well, and Love. That is what us Ladies were talking about. To come here and Judge us is just not called for, Ken. On top off  that you are jumping to conclusion when you say drunkenness, materialism, false worship etc.
    Are you God, Ken, can you look inside somebody else's Heart, that is were God is looking at, not how good We are keeping the Sabbath. I have told you once before what I do, and that is between God and me.
    You should look at the Bell to see what the scriptures say's, what we are. You would do well with that.
    Besides are you jealous of us. It sure sounds like it.
    Still love you brother ,tho you just have to be a little more understanding of the needs of others and not be so quick to judge.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Woe! All I did was point out scripture and ask a question. I suppose I am not allowed to ask questions or point out scripture for that matter.

We will know them by their fruit Mrs? BTW is their another Mrs here? Has somebody new joined the forum?

No matter what scriptures say and if it is I who points it out than I'm claiming to be God!

I don't believe I was harsh or insensitive just truthful.

Hummm Could you be judging Mrs?

God bless you.

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken You are always so truthful, always just pointing out scriptures. Oh, well. BTW I do not keep X-mas, have not since 1985. Surprise, Surprise….

Peace to you and Love in Christ Mrs.

charity
    Participant

I’m sorry Ken if I have jumped to quick

I’m feeling wearied with determined responses. that wish to beat you keep going … as Balaam’s donkey; seeing what’s in front of me; and bashed from behind for stopping; sooner or later the beatings becomes enough

But so many times you have put forward some very good reports Ken, thats a blessing

charity

kenrch
    Participant

That's pretty good an insult and a complament at the same time :)

I don't beat anyone so I must be the angel in front of your donkey saying “don't go that way”.  That way being the way of the pagan.  Is Christmas pagan?  How about Hollow Ween? And Easter?

I see you ladies claiming freedom.  While Mandy is claiming freedom to keep pagan days And Mrs who knows better agreeing with her (at least on this thread).  Am I to just stand by and watch as you guys happly turn down the wrong road?  I wouldn't be much of a brother would I?  

Sopmeone once told me I was “brutally honest”…then thanked me!  Hummmm don't get much of that around here :D

But thanks for the compliment….I think :)

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken In the Bell is a scripture, which She was referring to, Roman 8:1-2 and I agreed with Her on that. That is all I am going to say to you.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 02 2007,06:19)
    Ken   In the Bell is a scripture, which She was referring to,  Roman 8:1-2 and I agreed with Her on that. That is all I am going to say to you.

OK :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

IN HIS HANDS
    (by Betty Purser Parker)

We know not what tomorrow brings
    Although we plan ahead
    For only God alone can know
    The pathway we must tread.

We cannot know the future
    not one minute nor one hour
    Each circumstance that we must face
    Lay only in His power.

It's vital that we live in faith
    From minute unto minute
    And trusting that each step step we take
    He's walking with us in it.

We cannot see the future
    Not the trials we must face
    But in all things God promised us
    Sufficiency of grace.
    This alone should give us hope
    Whatever be our plans
    In knowing that our future lies
    In His sweet, LOVING HANDS.

In His Love and Peace Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Whatever your cross,
    Whatever your pain,
    there will always be sunshine
    after the rain…..

Perhaps you may stumble,
    perhaps even fall,
    But God's always ready,
    To answer your call…..

He knows every heartache,
    sees every tear,
    A word from His lips,
    Can calm every fear……..

Your sorrow may linger,
    throughout the night,
    But suddenly will vanish,
    in dawn's early light……

The Savior is waiting,
    Somewhere above,
    To give His grace,
    and send His Love….
    Whatever your cross,
    Whatever your pain,
    “God always sends rainbows…
    after the rain…..”

” Until individuals are aware of the gravity of their sin.
    they will not be awed by the reality of GRACE….”
    Allistair Begg

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Mandy! Welcome back, hope you had a good time.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 01 2007,11:40)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 01 2007,06:00)
    While you ladies are celebrateing may be you should read the rest of the cahapter.

Rom 8:7  For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
    Rom 8:8  Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Not freedom to deem any day you want to be what you want it to be even if it is pagan.  And the fruit of that day is drunkness, materialism, false worship etc.

Mrs do you keep Christmass?

Ken; please don’t disallow the scriptures that the men have given you; that we may all rejoice before the Lord in our hearts. underThe two commandments that christ dose hang all the laws of MOSES UNDER
    Seekingtruth which we all respect; has a good weight and balance;I am sure he has explained the heavenly Law of grace and kindness; that takes THE presence over the earthly laws if God has moved us to this place in our lives;; concerning this matter resurecting its self again; after kejonn has had to speck to you about the disharmony that comes with pressing the earthly laws and ruling above the grace;
    Please take care on how you treat mrs truth; she is due the love and grace of  her inheritance given thru Christ; and we will run to each others side for this to happen.

God bless you Ken; And I know in the lords time you will understand; for tHOSE OF US HAVE ALREADY been moved to face the greater faith of only grace can be enough; their nothing I can do of myself to receive this.
    And I can see things that you have learned; that some of us need to learn in our time

charity

As always, Charity you have expressed everything so nicely, and with love.  I agree with your word wholeheartedly.

May I add a word to brother Ken – I do respect you, brother.  However, love speaks louder than criticism.  Many of us here have begun to celebrate the Sabbath (on the “correct” day) because of your testimony.  Perhaps you will never be privy to the extent to which you have caused many to obey the LORD?  But encourgement will always triumph over judgement, and mercy over sacrifice.  

Sometimes it's best to plant a seed and then let it grow….  In other words, many of us here have heard your message and either accepted it or rejected it, now maybe let it rest and see what God will do?  To press will only hinder the growth of potential baby seeds who are processing and beginning to take root.  Just my thoughts, of course you are free to do whatever you think is best.

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Mrs.!

We had a wonderful time. Leavenworth is settled between mountains (and I love mountains), so I really enjoyed the scenery and time with family. It was too short a trip though, but school is starting on Wednesday and we still have some preparing to do. It's a busy time for us with the addition and other projects going on, so it's always nice to come here and catch up.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Where is Leavenworth located? Sounds like a small town in the Mountain. Yes, our Grandchildren and our youngest Grandson starts Kindergarten. Enjoy it tho, time goes so fast, and before you know it they are all grown-up. Enjoy while you can, it is a special time with the Family.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 03 2007,06:39)

Quote (charity @ Sep. 01 2007,11:40)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 01 2007,06:00)
    While you ladies are celebrateing may be you should read the rest of the cahapter.

Rom 8:7  For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
    Rom 8:8  Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Not freedom to deem any day you want to be what you want it to be even if it is pagan.  And the fruit of that day is drunkness, materialism, false worship etc.

Mrs do you keep Christmass?

Ken; please don’t disallow the scriptures that the men have given you; that we may all rejoice before the Lord in our hearts. underThe two commandments that christ dose hang all the laws of MOSES UNDER
    Seekingtruth which we all respect; has a good weight and balance;I am sure he has explained the heavenly Law of grace and kindness; that takes THE presence over the earthly laws if God has moved us to this place in our lives;; concerning this matter resurecting its self again; after kejonn has had to speck to you about the disharmony that comes with pressing the earthly laws and ruling above the grace;
    Please take care on how you treat mrs truth; she is due the love and grace of  her inheritance given thru Christ; and we will run to each others side for this to happen.

God bless you Ken; And I know in the lords time you will understand; for tHOSE OF US HAVE ALREADY been moved to face the greater faith of only grace can be enough; their nothing I can do of myself to receive this.
    And I can see things that you have learned; that some of us need to learn in our time

charity

As always, Charity you have expressed everything so nicely, and with love.  I agree with your word wholeheartedly.

May I add a word to brother Ken – I do respect you, brother.  However, love speaks louder than criticism.  Many of us here have begun to celebrate the Sabbath (on the “correct” day) because of your testimony.  Perhaps you will never be privy to the extent to which you have caused many to obey the LORD?  But encourgement will always triumph over judgement, and mercy over sacrifice.  

Sometimes it's best to plant a seed and then let it grow….  In other words, many of us hear have heard your message and either accepted it or rejected it, now maybe let it rest and see what God will do?  To press will only hinder the growth of potential baby seeds who are processing and beginning to take root.  Just my thoughts, of course you are free to do whatever you think is best.

Woe! All I did was point out scripture and ask a question. I suppose I am not allowed to ask questions or point out scripture for that matter.

Whom did I criticize, Mandy? You take things way too personal. No wonder Paul wanted the women to be silent and let their husbands deal with them. (That'll probably get me in trouble.)

Rejecting the message is one thing However teaching against it is another. If anyone can teach against what the Lord has then anyone can defend what the Lord gave.

Mandy there is no doubt that keeping a worldly pagan day like Christmas is wrong. And many here know that Christmas is wrong. But it seemed no one wanted to tell you it is wrong.

You don't know how much I wanted someone else to correct you besides me. No doubt my tactics are rough but it seemed I was the only one willing to “dance” with you :)

Mrs knew but she said nothing. As I mentioned many here knew but said nothing until “after” I posted and Posted and Posted then one came forth throwing stones when this person has rough tactics with others “but” the women.

Sorry I am what I am and that's all their is. The word says we are all one.
    Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

An apostle to women I'm “not” :D But if “anyone” is starting to wonder off then it is my duty as your brother in the Lord to “try” to keep you from doing that.

And believed it or not I am using love…a correcting love. See I don't how to say you are wrong except to say “you are wrong” using scripture.

I would pray that someone put truth over their concern of “how” to say things “without” hurting feelings. It doesn't seem (except David) that anyone wants that challenge. If at all possible Lord please let it be someone besides me!

I love the sisters in the Lord even though it doesn't appear that way because of what I “have” to do.

In His Peace and Love,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Are you married and have children?
    Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 03 2007,09:18)
    No wonder Paul wanted the women to be silent and let their husbands deal with them.  (That'll probably get me in trouble.)

No, it won't get you “in trouble” because you have already created a reputation for yourself here, and unfortunately most have come to expect this type of behavior and comments from you.  However, refraining from saying anything mean would be very much appreciated.  Might I encourage you to show the “fruits of the spirit” that you have been talking about as of recent.  In this way, we will know that you are a believer and our brother.

Not3in1
    Participant

You don't know how much I wanted someone else to correct you besides me.

Rather, you should want the LORD to teach me and guide me into all truth.

I'm sure that is what you really meant to say. :;):

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 03 2007,09:53)

You don't know how much I wanted someone else to correct you besides me.

Rather, you should want the LORD to teach me and guide me into all truth.

I'm sure that is what you really meant to say.   :;):

No that's not what I meant, I meant “anyone” but me. :D Weather it be the Lord or a messenger.

No, it won't get you “in trouble” because you have already created a reputation for yourself here, and unfortunately most have come to expect this type of behavior and comments from you.

Yes I know one “always” meets opposition when going against Satan. All I did was say what (everybody) knows Paul's position is and now it is clear as to why. When going down stream everything is smooth. It's always rough going up the stream to prevent from going off the cliff.

Some people are so smooth that their real meaning is often overlooked. :;):

“They don't say what they mean and mean what they don't say” I “never” was a smooth talker or is it deceiver. :;):

You are in my prayers Mandy,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

PRAISE MY SOUL THE KING OF HEAVEN
    TO HIS FEET THY TRIBUTE BRING
    RANSOMED HEALED, RESTORED FORGIVEN,
    WHO LIKE THEE HIS PRAISES SING;

PRAISE HIM FOR HIS GRACE AND FAVOR
    TO OUR FATHERS IN DISTRESS,
    PRAISE HIM, STILL THE SAME FOREVER,
    SLOW TO SHIDE, AND SWIFT TO BLESS

FATHER LIKE HE TENDS AND SPARES US,
    WELL OUR FEEBLE FRAME HE KNOWS,
    IN HIS HANDS HE GENTLE BEARS US,
    RESCUES US FROM ALL OUR FOES.

FRAIL LIKE SUMMERS FLOWER WE FLOURISH,
    BLOWS THE WIND AND IT IS GONE;
    BUT WHILE MORTALS RISE AND PERISH,
    GOD ENDURES UNCHANGING ON.

With Love and Peace Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

This is a good one Mrs. I have used it like medication. Their was a person at work that came against the Lord everyday. His tongue was very sharp and always said things to deny the Lord and creation. So every morning I would get up extra early and read this.
    It took about a week but then silence the person stopped and “nothing” came from him ever again.
    About a month latter he was fired for stealing!

Psa 140:7 O LORD, my Lord, the strength of my salvation, you have covered my head in the day of battle.
    Psa 140:8 Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; do not further their evil plot or they will be exalted! Selah.
    Psa 140:9 As for the head of those who surround me, let the mischief of their lips overwhelm them!
    Psa 140:10 Let burning coals fall upon them! Let them be cast into fire, into miry pits, no more to rise!
    Psa 140:11 Let not the slanderer be established in the land; let evil hunt down the violent man speedily!
    Psa 140:12 I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will execute justice for the needy.
    Psa 140:13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name; the upright shall dwell in your presence.

:) In His Love and Peace,

Ken :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

1 Chronicles 29:13 ” Now therefore, our God , we thank Thee and praise Thy glorious Name.”

NOW THANK THEE GOD,WITH HEARTS AND HANDS AND VOICES,
    WHAT WONDEROUS THINGS HATH DONE, IN WHOM HIS CHURCH REJOICES,
    WHO FROM OUR MOTHERS ARMS HATH BLESSED US OUR WAY
    WITH COUNTLESS GIFTS OF LOVE AND STILL IS OURS TODAY.

O MAY THIS BOUNTEOUS GOD THROUGH ALL OUR LIVES BE NEAR US
    WITH EVERY JOYFUL HEART AND BLESSED PEACE TO CHEER US,
    AND KEEP US IN HIS GRACE, AND GUIDE US WHEN PERPLEXED,
    AND FREE US FROM ALL ILLS IN THIS WORLD AND THE NEXT.

ALL PRAISE AND THANKS TO GOD, THE FATHER NOW BE GIVEN,
    THE SON THE ONE WHO REIGNS WITH HIM IN HEIGHEST HEAVEN,
    THE ONE ETERNAL GOD, WHOM HEAVEN AND EARTH ADORE,
    FOR THUS WAS , IS NOW, AND SHALL BE EVERMORE.

May the Peace and Love of our Heavenly Father be with you. Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account