Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Laurel,

Very nice poem.

I'm responding to your claims that those of us who celebrate holidays will have to “depart” from our dear Lord because he never knew us.  Are you fit to judge God's children?  

Please show me in scripture where we are not to celebrate holidays or birthdays, and I'll believe it.  So far you've only produced a vague scripture in the OT that talks about trees (nothing in the NT).  Until you can produce a solid teaching from scripture, I will be left to assume it is not there.

Laurel
    Participant

This is work you need to do. I will give a place to begin:

1 Kings 11- 2nd Kings 23

I'll se it up for you. David was king over Israel, upon David's death his son Solomon became king over Israel. Solomon wrote Proverbs and Ecclesiastes and Song of Songs or Songs of Solomon. After Solomon's death his son Rehaboam was to be the king of Israel. A revolt took place and Israel split in two, the northern tribes who followed after Jeroboam and the southern tribes which were Judah, Benjaman, and some of the Levites.

Read this carefully and pray the Spirit guide you to understanding, and if you so will in all you heart, your soul and mind, He will give you understanding.

And BTW one should not denounce the Old Testament as it is the Testament of our Messiah.

Laurel
    Participant

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before,us.

Jer. 6:16 Thus says YHWH, Stand ye in the Way and see, and ask for the old path, where the good Way is, and walk there, and you shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk.

Many paople today read this and still do not seek the old path that leads to the Good Way. You must choose.

Laurel

Not3in1
    Participant

Laurel,

Many, many thanks for this information.  I will prayerfully consider everything and meditate on these scriptures.  I appreciate you teaching free from personal feelings as to my state of mind or heart.  I appreciate that very much – the seed will be planted in my heart.
    Love to you,
    Mandy

michaels
    Participant

mens word are many,to many to hear,so unclear that we are deaf, to many to see,for we are all blind.listen to GOD in your own mind.for he is the truth and will open the eyes. how badly can me rhyme ?forgive me this!!!!

charity
    Participant

The covenent of the throne to all the generations
    The fathers soul that was taken into the heavens PRESERVED; on the wise receiving the promise of sure mercy first himself;Having the promise as the first born son of the new creation sent!Then said he David, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,  I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.  I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.  I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.  Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:to do thy work;He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. Heb; 10;

copy

Tehillim (Psalms) 89: I sing of the kindnesses of יהוה forever; With my mouth I make known Your trustworthiness To all generations. For I said, “Kindness is built up forever; You establish Your trustworthiness in the heavens.”

You said, “I have made a covenant with My chosen, I have sworn to My servant Dawiḏ: ‘I establish your seed forever, And shall build up your throne to all generations.’ ” Selah.

And the heavens praise Your wonders, O יהוה, Your trustworthiness, too, In the assembly of the set-apart ones. For who in the heavens is comparable to יהוה ? Who among the sons of the mighty is like יהוה ? Ěl is greatly feared In the company of the set-apart ones, And awesome above all those around Him. O יהוה Elohim of hosts, Who is mighty like You, O Yah? And Your trustworthiness is all around You.

You rule the swelling of the sea; When its waves rise, You still them. You have broken Rahaḇ in pieces, as one who is slain; You have scattered Your enemies With the arm of Your strength. The heavens are Yours, The earth also is Yours; The world and all that fills it. You have founded them. North and south – You have created them; Taḇor and Ḥermon rejoice in Your Name. You have a mighty arm, Your hand is strong, Your right hand exalted.

Righteousness and right-ruling Are the foundation of Your throne; Kindness and truth go before Your face. Blessed are the people Who know the festal trumpet-call! They walk, O יהוה, in the light of Your face. In Your Name they rejoice all day long, And they are exalted in Your righteousness . For You are the comeliness of their strength, And by Your good pleasure our horn is exalted.

For יהוה is our shield, And the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl is our Sovereign.

Then You spoke in a vision to Your kind one, And You said, “I have given help to one who is mighty, I have exalted one chosen from the people. I have found My servant Dawiḏ; With My set-apart oil I anointed him, With whom My hand is established; My arm also strengthens him.”

“No enemy subjects him to tribute, And no son of wickedness afflicts him. And I shall beat down His adversaries before his face, And plague those who hate him. But My trustworthiness And My kindness are with him, And in My Name his horn is exalted. And I shall set his hand on the sea, And his right hand on the rivers. He calls out to Me, ‘You are my Father, My Ěl, and the rock of my deliverance.’”

“I also appoint him first-born, Highest of the sovereigns of the earth. I guard My kindness for him forever, And My covenant is steadfast with him. And I shall establish his seed forever, And his throne as the days of the heavens.”

If his sons forsake My Torah And do not walk in My right-rulings, If they profane My laws And do not guard My commands, Then I shall visit their transgression with the rod, And their crookedness with flogging. But My kindness I do not take away from him, Nor be false to My trustworthiness. I shall not profane My covenant, Neither would I change what has gone out from My lips.”

“Once I have sworn by My set-apartness, I do not lie to Dawiḏ: His seed shall be forever, And his throne as the sun before Me; Like the moon, it is established forever, And the witness in the heaven is steadfast.” Selah.

Yet You have rejected and spurned, You have been wroth with Your anointed. You have disowned the covenant of Your servant, You have defiled his diadem in the dust. You have broken down all his hedges, You have brought his strongholds to ruin. All who pass by the way plunder him; He is a reproach to his neighbours. You have exalted the right hand of his adversaries, You have made all his enemies rejoice. Moreover You have turned back the edge of his sword, And have not made him stand in battle. You have brought an end to his splendour, And have hurled his throne to the ground. You have shortened the days of his youth, You have covered him with shame. Selah.

How long, O יהוה, would You be hidden? Would Your wrath burn like fire forever? Please remember how short my time is; Why should you have created all the sons of men for naught? What man would live and not see death? Who rescues his life from the power of the grave? Selah.

יהוה, where are Your former kindnesses, Which You swore to Dawiḏ in Your trustworthiness? יהוה, remember the reproach of Your servants, That I have borne in my bosom – Of all the many peoples, With which Your enemies have reproached, O יהוה, With which they have reproached the footsteps of Your anointed. Blessed be יהוה forever! Amĕn and Amĕn.

Hosanna in the highest;Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

charity
    Participant

Annul the Covenant with death taking hold of the covenant of new Life; sure mercy preserved Soul and body incorruptible
    Jer 31:30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
    Jer 31:31 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
    Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt;(MOSES) which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
    Jer 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days,(Davids) saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Selah David Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, (thy law [is] within my heart). I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. Selah when he received the sure mercy promised; Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: the old one is sculpture; he dose not need what was cursed to corruption
    Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all]. Hbr 10:10 where many saw the incorutable body of Christ after he himself had destroyed the power over the second death; by his faithful beleiving heart and soul.

Selah

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity I thought I would put this on this topic, I didn't want to make a new one and I found this kind of inspiring what scriptures has to say
    THE BELL
    I KNOW WHO I AM
    I am God's child (John 1:12)
    I am Christ's friend (John 15:15)
    I am united with the Lord(1Corinth.6;17)
    I am bought with a price (1Corinth. 6:19-20)
    I am a saint (set apart for God) (Ephesians 1:1)
    I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts.1:1)
    I am the salt & light of the earth ( Math. 5:13-14)
    I am a member of the body of Christ ( 1 Corinth. 12:27)
    I am free forever from condemnation ( Romans 8 : 1-2)
    I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant ( Phil. 3 : 20 )
    I am free of any charge against me ( Romans 8 : 31-34)
    I am a minister of reconciliation for God ( 2 Corinth. 5 : 17-21)
    I have access to God through the Holy Spirit ( Ephesians 2 :18)
    I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms ( Ephesians 2 :6)
    I cannot b separated from the love of God ( Romans 8 ” 35-39)
    I am established, anointed, sealed by God ( 2 Corinth. 1:21-22)
    I am assured all things work together for good ( Romans 8 : 28 )
    I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit ( John 15 : 16)
    I may approach God with freedom and confidence ( Ephesians 3:12)
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ( Phil. 4 ; 13)
    I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15:1-5)
    I am Gods temple (1 Corinth. 3:16). I am complete in Christ ( Col. 2 : 10)
    I am hidden with Christ in God ( Col.3:3). I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
    I am Gods co-worker (1Cor. 3:9;2Cor.6:1). I am God's workmanship ( Eph.2:10)
    I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected ( Phil.1:5)
    I have been redeemed and forgiven ( Col.1:14). I have been adopted as God's child(Eph.1:5)
    I belong to God
    'THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU; THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU
    AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU;
    THE LORD TURN HIS FACE TOWARD YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE.

Mrs.4Truth

charity
    Participant

:D THANKYOU Mrs truth

I realy injoyed reading that

My favoriteis…

I cannot b separated from the love of God

and

I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected

I can't change myself inside; that’s the finest miracle of all perfection; searching hard inside; for what he has written in my heart;

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity You are very Welcome. One of my friends send the Bell to by e-mail, it is so inspiring.
    We all have our favorite scripture, mine is that God the Father has given me to His Son, and nothing can snatch us out of His Hands. We have such a wonderful forgiving God, that through Faith in Jesus Christ we have eternal life a gift from God. And if we Sin we have Jesus as our Mediator to come to the Fathers throne and ask for forgiveness. We are so lucky not to live in the old Testament time, but that Christ has died for our sins.
    I already rest in Christ knowing were I am at. We can make every Day holy to the Lord, if we have the time. Sorry i could just rattle on like this, I feel so filled with the Holy Spirit right know. Just want to share.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Mrs Truth… keep sharing what you feel the spirit is saying; I am thankful; it’s so good; for what the spirit sayest we must all end up saying and to agree in;
    So Much love around; that is the sign we need to see; that it will end in unity; all saying Amen Amen

And
    Knock Knock…are you there michaels; if you read this
    I havn't seen you for a few days now?
    hope you and mrs michaels are well?
    God bless you wherever you both are!

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity You are so right, I rather talk about what Love is what Jesus taught us. That is the New Commandments that He gave us. To Love God with all of our Hearts and our neighbor as thyself. And these are the GREATEST COMMANDMENTS OF ALL. So many of us forget to look at the Sermon on the Mount. I am also guilty of that. We all are slack at times in our Lives, when the cares of this world gets in the way. But that is why we have a Saviour, isn't it great that we can go to, the Throne of God and be reconciled with them again in spirit and in truth. It is so good and I feel so at Peace and full of Gods Holy Spirit then. What a Loving God we have, I am so thankful for that. And one Day soon we don't have to worry about Satan anymore, He will be burned up in the Lake of Fire.
    My Heart gets so heavy when I think of our Grandchildren tho, they are in the world yet. In today's world it is so much harder with all the dirt and filth that is available on the Computer etc. Would you Please help me Pray for those and all the Children of the world to help them overcome Satan. I can't even watch the news at times when I see those innocent little children so weak and undernourished while some will spend thousands of dollars on cars alone. And all we can do is Pray, Pray ,Pray.
    I did not want to end on a sour note ,but that is what happens, God reminds us what has to be done yet.
    Better stop rattling on.

Charity yes we should be united with each other, we are Brothers and Sisters in Christ, if we could all just remember that when we disagree on a subject, and remember that we all grow in different ways. And if we are wrong I for one believe that God will show us some how.

Yes I have missed michaels too. Hope they are doing O.K.

Peace and Love always Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Let it be

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    Keep singing ladies
    May the voices be heard?
    MAY the Kings and those in authority come forward;
    And LET the giving of thanks be made for all men
    Let all singing be filtered BY the elect of the lord
    That the spirit flow forth and appear
    reprisal To the original theme

1Ti 2:1

¶ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
    For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
    Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. the mediator between God and men; and men a mediator between Woman and God?

:) charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 28 2007,15:49)
    I am free forever from condemnation ( Romans 8 : 1-2)

Indeed, we are free!

Freedom. Ah! so sweet the sound on my lips.
    Freedom. Such assurance within; it calms my fears.
    Freedom. Jesus died to bring me from slavery to liberty.

Freedom. Our Father's greatest gift through Christ.

IM4Truth
    Participant

not3in1 You are bringing tears to my eyes. Freedom indeed and a free gift from God.

What a wonderful God and Savior we have.

I wonder at times how many people are aware of all of the wonderful gifts that God has given us.
    Thanks to our Savior and our Heavenly Father.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Mrs.,

Well, there certainly has been a lot of tears shed today between me, you and Charity! ha! I think it's good, too. I've been so blessed today. I've needed some encouragement, although I am the last to ask for it. One of my gifts is encouragement and the LORD calls on me often to give it. It is wonderful to receive it from the LORD and also through another sister or brother. It brings chills to my whole body when I realize God's precious spirit is alive in all of us who believe. It's not just something we talk about……it's real. Oh, praise his holy Name!

Truly, we are but a blade of grass that rises in the morning and is crushed by night fall. Our Father sees what we need every moment of every day, and he provides for us. Today he has provided the comfort of my soul through my dear sisters here…..bless you and Charity. God bless you both real good! :D

charity
    Participant

Mrs Truth; thought I would reply down here; to avoid taking the beast thread, to far off topic.

Experiencing the power of God; I believe he can do anything
    And has done great things with the prophets and fathers in past; that they could not even stand to their feet; the power was so real in what was happening to them.

Remembering God created all things and all the powers of the heavens earth; can move anywhere.
    For his glory; that even the spirit of Christ dwells within in us; all ; and that is very exciting for us to have it as a reality that we can never be robed of ever again.
    And in the spirit we are joined; rejoicing in unity as promised
    Even the things that we could not have ever imagined are for those that love and obey him with all their hearts
    I pray God will allow us to find and have him as true reality
    that we maybe confident he has turned towards us

Good Night mrs Truth

charity

kenrch
    Participant

While you ladies are celebrateing may be you should read the rest of the cahapter.

Rom 8:7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
    Rom 8:8 Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Not freedom to deem any day you want to be what you want it to be even if it is pagan. And the fruit of that day is drunkness, materialism, false worship etc.

Mrs do you keep Christmass?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken First of all which Mrs. are you talking about. Second of all, why do you judge us, because we are talking about God and His gifts. It would do you some good to consider not only the Legalistic aspects of the Law, but the spiritual as well, and Love. That is what us Ladies were talking about. To come here and Judge us is just not called for, Ken. On top off that you are jumping to conclusion when you say drunkenness, materialism, false worship etc.
    Are you God, Ken, can you look inside somebody else's Heart, that is were God is looking at, not how good We are keeping the Sabbath. I have told you once before what I do, and that is between God and me.
    You should look at the Bell to see what the scriptures say's, what we are. You would do well with that.
    Besides are you jealous of us. It sure sounds like it.
    Still love you brother ,tho you just have to be a little more understanding of the needs of others and not be so quick to judge.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 01 2007,06:00)
    While you ladies are celebrateing may be you should read the rest of the cahapter.

Rom 8:7  For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
    Rom 8:8  Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Not freedom to deem any day you want to be what you want it to be even if it is pagan.  And the fruit of that day is drunkness, materialism, false worship etc.

Mrs do you keep Christmass?

Ken; please don’t disallow the scriptures that the men have given you; that we may all rejoice before the Lord in our hearts. underThe two commandments that christ dose hang all the laws of MOSES UNDER
    Seekingtruth which we all respect; has a good weight and balance;I am sure he has explained the heavenly Law of grace and kindness; that takes THE presence over the earthly laws if God has moved us to this place in our lives;; concerning this matter resurecting its self again; after kejonn has had to speck to you about the disharmony that comes with pressing the earthly laws and ruling above the grace;
    Please take care on how you treat mrs truth; she is due the love and grace of her inheritance given thru Christ; and we will run to each others side for this to happen.

God bless you Ken; And I know in the lords time you will understand; for tHOSE OF US HAVE ALREADY been moved to face the greater faith of only grace can be enough; their nothing I can do of myself to receive this.
    And I can see things that you have learned; that some of us need to learn in our time

charity

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account