Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2007,06:34)
    Hi charity,
    Reality bites but the pain produces growth.
    David is just a man chosen and used by God.
    Christ is the true reality.

Let me remind you of Balaam who was stopped by the angle of the lord with a sword, as he journeyed to curse the blessed of God by sacrifices on alter set up on hills.

Num 22:23 And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.
    Num 22:29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.
    Num 22:31 Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

Funny you should use Chronicles and Nehemiah for your judgment
    Is this not the thinking and heart of the seed without a king locusts to consume requiring Alters (Nehemiah) to set up only to Curse the blessed in GOD.

Neh 13:1 ¶ On that day they read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God for ever; ( Fat lie The Son shall bring then In after the tribulation of this breach with the cost of Life)
    Neh 13:2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.

So off he goes without understanding and leads Israel into a curse
    Neh 10:29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;

Still happening today

Chronicles again presenting a differing mind and heart from Samuel concerning David

2Sa 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.(glory to God)

And1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.( Glory to Satan)

One acknowledges a king, and the other is just David that Satan provoked Numbers reported not correspond from the heart of chronicles to Samuel.
    2Sa 24:9 And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah [were] five hundred thousand men.
    1Ch 21:5 And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all [they of] Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah [was] four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.

David charged by and Angel said to be Afraid of God according to chronicles?
    1Ch 21:27 And the LORD commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof. 1Ch 21:28 ¶ At that time when David saw that the LORD had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.
    1Ch 21:29 For the tabernacle of the LORD, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, [were] at that season in the high place at Gibeon.1Ch 21:30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the LORD.( The extras added)

No angle with swords against David’s threshing floor sacrifice in Samuel except the evil angel writing chronicles confusing the threshing floor for the purifying of the whole of the seed ever to come forward to the Throne of The Father that God Gave to his Son Jesus

Confidence found of David reported from Samuel
    2Sa 24:25 And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings. So the LORD was intreated for the land, and the plague was stayed from Israel.

Gods grace and mercy extended to put away deceit the mystery of Iniquity
    Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
    Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

charity

charity
    Participant

The thousand year Siege from David to Christ of two convents operating in the world

The covenant of Moses the Law given to the transgressor that they should come to know what sin is
    And the covenant of the sure mercy given to King David; Grace not been made a law
    An extension and step closer to Abraham’s faith and promise Fouled.

The will and purpose of God was that these two covenants were in affect operating together for a thousand years;
    Opposing Habits to sacrifice and offerings with strengthened power to move the creation toward a welcome response to the savior to come; for the Law of Moses could not draw any close to God; Conflict.
    At the rebuilding of Jerusalem, the Law was set up as one choice again By Nehemiah Ezra; voiding King David’s Kingdom covenant as an opposition to prevent the will of God; But revealing the Nature that The MERCY covenant people under David could live in peace with those that lived by the Law of Moses without charge showing and proving Gods mercy on earth, but this was not apparent and respect was not given back; but written convents were signed by oaths and they entered the curse that the whole kingdom shall live by the Law of Moses a ruling that they should turn up and attend all the sacrifices and ceremonies least they were charged imprisoned or put to death for specking of the mercy of God.

At the end of the thousand years Christ came the Law of Moses is not expectable against the New set Law; The New Law of Grace the tables are turned and kindness lives; and whoever dies following after the old covenant shall neither receive rest and eternal life
    King David’s covenant was now the law of grace, And grace shall abound as the days of vexation to understand; The Nations with a new government and many frustrated by the control of the Good scribes of Moses, who continued to lay heavy burdens and not lift a finger to relieve, the Nations faced a Narrow way of changing covenants; and responsibility t o repair the breach and wastes of generations in the tribulation time of no mercy, again our tribulation is only contributed to the suffering of the truth and reaching the goal of the heart before God not attentive to the flesh that shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
    Anyone that remains under the laws of Moses shall not have the life in them prolonged

The Law is good but is the strength of death still,
    The Law is Good IT IS CLEAN BUT has no power to save
    Its in the heart do you know there is nothing anyone can do to earn salvation, it’s the broken heart of I have failed and am in great need.

charity
    Participant

Shipwrecked on the LAW

The Law is as if a dead Dog is living
    The fleas that live by it are vessels
    Prolonging its strength cursed unto death.

The problem becomes the fleas
    That refuse to jump from a sinking ship
    Submitting all their will to obey
    In vain hope of resurrection to eternal life
    Week to week A high seat
    Boasting hearts and successfulness
    Till it’s revealed
    One law I failed then guilty of all
    Not one man can possibly prevail
    Till it becomes day by day in out of Law and grace
    Till moment by moment Grace abounds
    The hearts arrived Thanks to Father Abraham

Suffering and pain predestination
    Covenant to covenant with a vexation
    From day to day night after night
    Suffering to jump to another boat
    But yet not knowing what we shall become;
    As if something strange is happening to us
    For the suffering of this present time
    Shall not compare with what shall be revealed in us
    The purpose of the life we have been given
    Verses;
    The adventure of distractions the world provides
    To achieve in the hearts disobedience to God
    This walk is not so burdensome
    Freedom is hidden in understanding
    Simplicity of truth in the hidden covenant
    TO avoid being shipwrecked on Pharisees laws and burdens

charity

charity
    Participant

Why are men like mascara they run at the first sign of emotion?

charity
    Participant

Laws to fufill concerning the final sacrifice ever Made our lord and savor christ Jesus.

1Cr 11:27 ¶ Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

——————————————————————————–

Laws of sacrifice it must be eaten on the day it is offered; before the crucifixion even; taking part in his life on earth?
    Lev 7:15 And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
    Lev 7:16 But if the sacrifice of his offering [be] a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:

But to take part in the eating on third day his rising again is to have nailed him to the cross to take part in having your sins forgiven?
    Lev 7:18 And if [any] of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.

charity

charity
    Participant

I wrote this about a year and half ago

Now this I do declare,

that you come together for the worst,

not the better

For heresies, even back then,

Paul wished to put to an end

Coming together in one place is not to eat the Lords supper

What?

Have ye not houses to eat and drink

I praise you not for this thing

The night he was betray he said,

Take eat, this is my body,

which is Brocken for you,

this do in rememderance of me

For he served us food,

for the spirit that’s gives us life

And we have food for the body so it may survive

After this same matter he took the cup,

the New Testament in my blood

Do ye as often as you drink,

it is the remembrance you have of me

The cup of his blood that wash's us clean

The cup you drink, when you suffer with him

To examine ourselves ,

to eat and drink,

so we don’t be found falling asleep

For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged,

This is the food, followed by his cleansing blood

Come together not for the better,

Come together for the worst

charity

charity
    Participant

Those that mourn with him shall rise with him

May we mourn over the one that was pierced and eat of his body that was set before us in remembrance of him in the life that he held the last supper on his last night
    Becoming his body not needing to pierce him to death as a sinner without faith
    For some have become weak and weary eating of his body and drinking the cup of his blood on the third day unto he returns for them

Lev 7:18 And if [any] of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.

He did not need to die on the cross for the righteous believing hearts that know him
    But for the sinner that believed not when he said he had power invested in him to forgive the sins; go now your sins are forgiven by the life he was given before his life was taken death.
    If my people had only known my fathers covenant by the sure mercy harken and hear your soul shall live;

That we do not bear our own iniquity by being deceived that The Son given us had to die on the cross; for in this we have a need to become the ones who put him to death to save our own souls even to this day.

Awaken for some are still sleeping

Hsa 6:1 ¶ Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
    Hsa 6:2  After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
    Hsa 6:3  Then shall we know, [if] we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter [and] former rain unto the earth.

charity

charity
    Participant

Jumping ship; covenant to covnant

It’s never to late
    To see and turn back
    for God is the God of the living.
    In the life he gave his Son he could have called ten thousand saints to his side.
    Moses; Abraham looked to his day showing forth in the scripture was only by faith
    But still many required a sacrifice; cursed to the Law they needed his life; that he freely gave
    Ministering spirits appearing on the MOUTAIN OF OLIVES not requiring HIS LIFE AS A
    Sacrifice
    O If only they would have obey my father’s covenant that God vowed
    The sure mercy of David Hearken and hear and you soul shall live Hbr 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
    Isn’t that still all we request?
    The covenant that redeemed the souls of many saints to God?.
    Is the only covenant that remains?
    The other the Law that is for given the transgressors with out faith;
    Requested his life? And eat of his body thereof;
    And by this sacrifice of his Life many sit thinking thereby they have been justified before God?
    Of whom no remembrance that he sent his apostles forth to begin to raise the dead; his life was not requested for the new life that was freely been given by our creator above all One God.

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
    Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that] God [is] with you.

charity

kenrch
    Participant

“The Law is good but is the strength of death still,
    The Law is Good IT IS CLEAN BUT has no power to save
    Its in the heart do you know there is nothing anyone can do to earn salvation, it’s the broken heart of I have failed and am in great need”.

So true charity, but is the law done away?

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

No the saved establish the law.

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
    What does the inward man imply? We are not born again in the flesh but of the spirit. Paul says that the spirit man delights in the law of God.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:[WHY?] for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Those who are not spiritually minded cannot and will not keep the law of God. Is that what the above scriptures say?

Some say the law was done away with or just for Jews. Is that what the above scriptures are saying?

IHL&N,

Ken

charity
    Participant

Hi ken

The best way I can explain How I see this is…
    We have to break the Law that tells us to follow the Law
    Whereby you follow them now freely; and move the mind towards….
    Setting the mind towards freedom and liberty.
    Where for the Law to follow the Law has been the curse; that by oath the carnal Earthly mind believes it is the only way to save our Soul.
    And from there we fall slowly unto grace alone; by suffering pain; in being sown in weckness; God rejoices in our suffering; having only now to turn His Son who paid the price for us;
    Man must fall and fail under Law; To bring us into our hearts where the kingdom of God is but when the Law that follows the Law is his strength it has made man as a camel trying to go throw the eye of an needle to enter the kingdom; cursed to death
    He strengthens his flesh to deal with his flesh; O foolish Galatians have you now become perfect in the flesh
    The curse of the Law to follow the Law produces Accusers; Accussing is sinful; Satan is the accuser;
    And to make the brethren fall being accused without reaching the heart kingdom that it was designed to do; leaves them consumed with guilt; and hopelessness; so we must fall away by the right guidance of the holy spirit convicting; even one that has grown may speck and rebuke filled with balances of  grace to comfort.
    So The Law is good
    But the laws must be hung up on the Law of love heavenly minded; and kindness; grace to all men.
    When your brother has done wrong and wont listen take another brother or two and tell him his fault; then  Hang it up on the Law 70 times 7 that your own life is first preserved by your dealings and judgements of forgiveness to others.

God bless you

charity

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 08 2007,14:29)
    Hi ken

The best way I can explain How I see this is…
    We have to break the Law that tells us to follow the Law
    Whereby you follow them now freely; and move the mind towards….
    Setting the mind towards freedom and liberty.
    Where for the Law to follow the Law has been the curse; that by oath the carnal Earthly mind believes it is the only way to save our Soul.
    And from there we fall slowly unto grace alone; by suffering pain; in being sown in weckness; God rejoices in our suffering; having only now to turn His Son who paid the price for us;
    Man must fall and fail under Law; To bring us into our hearts where the kingdom of God is but when the Law that follows the Law is his strength it has made man as a camel trying to go throw the eye of an needle to enter the kingdom; cursed to death
    He strengthens his flesh to deal with his flesh; O foolish Galatians have you now become perfect in the flesh
    The curse of the Law to follow the Law produces Accusers; Accussing is sinful; Satan is the accuser;
    And to make the brethren fall being accused without reaching the heart kingdom that it was designed to do; leaves them consumed with guilt; and hopelessness; so we must fall away by the right guidance of the holy spirit convicting; even one that has grown may speck and rebuke filled with balances of  grace to comfort.
    So The Law is good
    But the laws must be hung up on the Law of love heavenly minded; and kindness; grace to all men.
    When your brother has done wrong and wont listen take another brother or two and tell him his fault; then  Hang it up on the Law 70 times 7 that your own life is first preserved by your dealings and judgements of forgiveness to others.

God bless you

charity

We don't keep the law to get saved. We keep the law because we are saved. If one quotes scripture which is truth is he the accuser? Or the one who denies the truth and teaches others to deny the truth.

The carnel mind is not subject to the Law. To be carnelly minded is to be NOT Spiritual. We cannot keep the Law unless we are born again of the Spirit. That's why the Law is so easly denied they find every excuse in Satan's world NOT to keep the Law of God.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:[Why?] for it is not subject to the law of God, NEITHER INDEED CAN IT BE.

BTW:
    SOME SAY I'M USING CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I'M SCREEMING….NOT SO, I USE CAPITAL LETTERS TO GET THE READERS ATTENTION. it works too! DOESN'T IT!
    :D

God bless charity,

IHN&L,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    What charity seems to be saying is to be OT LAW MINDED is to be distracted from abiding in the LAW of LOVE.
    The OT law looks at the negative of the photo.
    The new law looks at the positive of the photo.

One applies rules.
    The other sees opportunities.

One looks at self and others as winners or losers.
    The other knows human weakness and compassion.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,08:03)
    Hi Kenrch,
    What charity seems to be saying is to be OT LAW MINDED is to be distracted from abiding in the LAW of LOVE.
    The OT law looks at the negative of the photo.
    The new law looks at the positive of the photo.

One applies rules.
    The other sees opportunities.

One looks at self and others as winners or losers.
    The other knows human weakness and compassion.

Address the scriptures Nick. :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Love.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,08:05)
    Hi kenrch,
    Love.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Address the scriptures Nick :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Love of scripture is not enough but it must be expressed towards men.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,08:51)
    Hi kenrch,
    Love of scripture is not enough but it must be expressed towards men.

I have been expressing the scriptures toward you. You accuse me of hiding in the truth :laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

Spirit and Truth.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

What happened to you Nick you use to say “scripture, scripture, scripture” Now you say scripture is not enough. Why? :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Scripture is the basis of Love.
    Knowledge without love is useless.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,09:15)
    Hi kenrch,
    Scripture is the basis of Love.
    Knowledge without love is useless.

Love is everything. Without love no one would be saved.

When you love someone you do their will.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that “doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven”.

Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

Given the scriptures I'd say the Father's will is to keep His law.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account