Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,22:05)
    Sheep have a shepherd guarding, keeping safe from wolves that circle watching, waiting.
    Sheep need feeding, pastures close where they are led, the path so clear in his light.
    But see and think know better than shepherd leading is danger, folly, fatal flaw
    Sheep are stupid, safer so, lest clever leads to fall, feet that wander
    from the one that we must watch, has been a lamb,
    and found the path and knows the way
    can find no safety on their own
    but risk it all for fascination
    vanity kills so dead.
    Simple best and
    danger less.

Thats' one of you better one's, I think. But sheep are meant to flock together, when they seperate themselves from the flock they become easy targets….

“Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” (1 Pet 5:8)

Safety in numbers.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The road is narrow and few choose it.
    What men call the flock is the roisterous crowd still under wrath.

Participant

The flock is the true church, the body and bride of Christ. We should seek them out and have fellowship with them. We are biblically mandated to do so:

and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near. (Hebrews 10:24-25)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,09:05)
    The flock is the true church, the body and bride of Christ. We should seek them out and have fellowship with them. We are biblically mandated to do so:

and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near. (Hebrews 10:24-25)

Which church might that be?

Participant

Which church might that be?

This one….

Acts 20:28
    Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

1 Corinthians 11:22
    Don't you have homes to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and humiliate those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you for this? Certainly not!

1 Corinthians 12:28
    And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.

1 Corinthians 15:9
    For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Ephesians 1:22
    And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,

Ephesians 3:10
    His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,

Ephesians 5:23
    For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Ephesians 5:29
    After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church

Colossians 1:24
    Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

1 Timothy 3:15
    if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Hebrews 12:23
    to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect,

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The church of the reborn sons and daughters of God?
    So not a denomination.

Participant

well yeah….patently. Although members of “the body” are found in denominational churches. That's the balanced view.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    Are they working within that framework to establish the right foundation of truth and root out falsehoods and turn the hearts of the sons back to the fathers?

Participant

Should we only assemble together with those whose theology is a 100% match to our own??

Is yours perfect?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    We can serve only one Master and Lord who likewise serves his God and Lord.
    Unless we work for him and his church within whatever human denominations
    we place their lordship and leadership above his.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2007,21:50)
    Unless we work for him and his church within whatever human denominations we place their lordship and leadership above his.

What does this mean?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    Teach your leaders to respect and abide in the Word of God.

charity
    Participant

The shepherd asks to number the troops of Israel for war
    Their seems to be a little confusion over who caused David to number Israel
    Samuel will say God? And who ever wrote Chroncles has said Satan caused David to number Israel and comes up with a differing number?
    God Almighty has allowed this be recored for us
    Least we see a battle over the threshing floor ?
    This numbering event leading to the threshing floor where the sacrifice is made for the whole of Israel’s sins, this threshing floor also concerns our sin their seed
    preparations for the bride of Christ
    2Sa 24:1 ¶ And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

2Sa 24:9  And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah [were] five hundred thousand men.

Some are missing Joab,
    1Ch 21:5  And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all [they of] Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah [was] four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.

Seems some sheep were not willing to numbered for battle even as today

Isa 65:10  And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.
    Isa 65:11  But ye [are] they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
    Isa 65:12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose [that] wherein I delighted not.

charity
    Participant

I think we could consider this Numbering of the sheep and the ones that are burdend with threat of Satan numbering them as his kingdom the stars may shine

2Sa 24:7  And came to the strong hold of Tyre, and to all the cities of the Hivites, and of the Canaanites: and they went out to the south of Judah, [even] to Beersheba.
    2Sa 24:8  So when they had gone through all the land, they came to Jerusalem at the end of nine months and twenty days.

Samel has recorded them as the shepeherds sheep
    But Satan has not he is after this seed for himself shall they prevail

Burden of Tyre

Isa 23:1 ¶ The burden of Tyre. Howl, ye ships of Tarshish; for it is laid waste, so that there is no house, no entering in: from the land of Chittim it is revealed to them.
    Isa 23:2  Be still, ye inhabitants of the isle; thou whom the merchants of Zidon, that pass over the sea, have replenished.
    Isa 23:3  And by great waters the seed of Sihor, the harvest of the river, [is] her revenue; and she is a mart of nations.
    Isa 23:4  Be thou ashamed, O Zidon: for the sea hath spoken, [even] the strength of the sea, saying, I travail not, nor bring forth children, neither do I nourish up young men, [nor] bring up virgins.
    Isa 23:5  As at the report concerning Egypt, [so] shall they be sorely pained at the report of Tyre.
    Isa 23:6  Pass ye over to Tarshish; howl, ye inhabitants of the isle.
    Isa 23:7  [Is] this your joyous [city], whose antiquity [is] of ancient days? her own feet shall carry her afar off to sojourn.
    Isa 23:8 ¶ Who hath taken this counsel against Tyre, the crowning [city], whose merchants [are] princes, whose traffickers [are] the honourable of the earth?
    Isa 23:9  The LORD of hosts hath purposed it, to stain the pride of all glory, [and] to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth.
    Isa 23:10  Pass through thy land as a river, O daughter of Tarshish: [there is] no more strength.
    Isa 23:11  He stretched out his hand over the sea, he shook the kingdoms: the LORD hath given a commandment against the merchant [city], to destroy the strong holds thereof.
    Isa 23:12  And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest.
    Isa 23:13  Behold the land of the Chaldeans; this people was not, [till] the Assyrian founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness: they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; [and] he brought it to ruin.
    Isa 23:14  Howl, ye ships of Tarshish: for your strength is laid waste.
    Isa 23:15 ¶ And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
    Isa 23:16  Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.
    Isa 23:17  And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.
    Isa 23:18  And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

Act 21:3  Now when we had discovered Cyprus, we left it on the left hand, and sailed into Syria, and landed at Tyre: for there the ship was to unlade her burden.
    Act 21:4  And finding disciples, we tarried there seven days: who said to Paul through the Spirit, that he should not go up to Jerusalem.
    Act 21:5  And when we had accomplished those days, we departed and went our way; and they all brought us on our way, with wives and children, till [we were] out of the city: and we kneeled down on the shore, and prayed.
    Act 21:6  And when we had taken our leave one of another, we took ship; and they returned home again.

So when we have finished with the judging we can get on with rebiuling the wastes and ruiens of many generations

Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Selah

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    God knows those who are His.
    He has his angels counting those who are in the temple
    and excluding those just in the outer court.
    O to be found in Him in His Son.

charity
    Participant

Yes God is control but some shall still try to sell the grace of God
    Saying by Law we must receive; leaving some in threat mighty grace of God is to all men

Strangers to inheritance with Israel

3Jo 1:5 ¶ Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
    3Jo 1:6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:

1Pe 1:1 ¶ Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
    1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Strangers by the sure mercy of David the kingdom of Beersheba to Solomon by the queen of Sheba desire to the God of Israel her children will flourish in judgment
    Even God shall bring down the pride of man

Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
    Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    Eze 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    Eze 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    God wants all men to be saved and the lake of fire was made originally just for evil angels.
    But men will not listen to the message of the Son that directs their fate.
    To not listen or respond is to remain under wrath.

Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,21:43)
    Should we only assemble together with those whose theology is a 100% match to our own??

Is yours perfect?

I didn't get answers to my two question.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    Paul would not have fellowshipped with Peter if absolute agreement and mutual understanding was essential.
    But we should fellowship with those who fellowship with the Father and the Son.
    What agreement is there between our God and the god of this world?

charity
    Participant

Some don't take charity along with them on the journey
    They should charity dose not seek its own, she's not puffed up
    And hey shall they need to hear first a full Good report? What’s with the throw the baby out thinking these days?
    It’s the patience and acceptance of the saints first up

3Jo 1:5 ¶ Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
    3Jo 1:6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account