Challenge to Georg

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 07 2012,03:13)
    So the challenge to Georg has become the challenge to Ed vs journey,  :D  :D  :D

I think that's cute,  ???

Georg

Hi Georg,

Glad to help out brother. :)
    If you would rather that I not
    post in this thread, just say so?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi journey42,

Yea, we can discuss whatever you want,
    but lets do it in the designated threads.

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 07 2012,04:31)
    Hi journey42,

Yea, we can discuss whatever you want,
    but lets do it in the designated threads.

God bless

ok Ed

I posted a new thread titled Pentecost. The other one was making my head spin. It was going all over the place away from the subject.

I can't respond until tomorrow however, have to sign out.

regards
    Georgie

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 07 2012,04:17)

So the challenge to Georg has become the challenge to Ed vs journey,  :D  :D  :D

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless

Well, as you can see, I'm no longer challenged.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,22:56)
    devol

Da 2:33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.

Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

can you stick to those scriptures and explain them ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Okay…

Daniel 2:40-43
    40> And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron,forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things : and as iron that breaketh all these,shall it break in pieces and bruise.
    (As THAT IRON that WAS breaking everything, IT ALSO ITSELF broke into pieces and BRUISED)

41> And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be divided ;but there shall be in it the strength of the iron,forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
    (NOW during the FEET and TOES which is AFTER the LEGS but still CONNECTED/ORIGINATING from the LEGS, NOW THAT iron is DIVIDED into iron and clay…divided into individual DOMINIONS, weak and strong, no longer ONE EMPIRE.)

> And as the toes of the feet were part of iron,and part of clay,so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly broken.And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay,they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men ; but they shall not cleave one to another even as iron is not mixed with clay.
    (A kingdom is ONE. It is either WEAK or STRONG for it is UNITED. But here we see weak and strong coming to MINGLE with each other, is America considered weak or strong by the standard of her individual states when described? DO people say America is weak because of its poorer states, but strong because of its rich ones? NO, America is America and described as strong, for it is UNITED and described by her UNITED strength. Same method as the scriptural description…NOT describing a UNITED empire, but NOW describing INDIVIDUAL dominions that once belonged to a UNITED empire)

> And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom,which shall never be destroyed ; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people,but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms,and it shall stand forever.
    (In the days of THESE kings…the 10 kings…God will set up a KINGDOM…a PHYSICAL KINGDOM…

Matthew 25:31
    When the Son of Man shall COME in His GLORY, AND ALL THE HOLY ANGELS WITH HIM……THEN….THEN….THEN SHALL He SIT upon the THRONE of His GLORY…

And where is Jesus sitting NOW?

Revelation 3 21
    To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne of glory, even as I also overcame and AM SAT DOWN WITH MY FATHER IN HIS THRONE….HIS THRONE…HIS THRONE…

So where will Jesus HAVE HIS THRONE when HE COMES AGAIN…
    FIRST:

Isaiah 14:1
    For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet CHOOSE Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 49:7
    Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, [and] his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, [and] the Holy One of Israel, and he shall CHOOSE thee.

We all know that Jesus took the kingdom away from the Jews and CHOSE another nation worthy of its fruits…(Matthew 21:43)
    But when the fullness of those chosen ones comes in (real Christians), and THEY are resurrected and taken out of this mortal state being changed into SPIRIT, it is here when God will again CHOOSE FLESH DNA Israel the people as His own AGAIN, fulfilling His many promises. And THEN SET UP HIS KINGDOM…Not yet..but THEN…2nd coming.

Ezekiel ch 37. The JEWS raised IN THE FLESH…NOT in the SPIRIT like the true Christians.

And will this be a KINGDOM where the Jews will dwell??

Acts 1:6
    When they therefore were come together, they asked of Him, Lord, will Thou at this time RESTORE AGAIN the KINGDOM……TO…..ISRAEL?

Restore what?
    The KINGDOM…

To whom?
    ISRAEL.

WHEN?

Acts 1:7
    And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or seasons, which the Father hath put IN HIS OWN…OWN…HIS OWN…HIS OWN POWER…

Matthew 24:36
    But of that day and hour KNOWETH NO [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only…..FATHER ONLY….(in His OWN POWER)

THAT DAY…2nd COMING…

Matthew 19:28
    And Jesus said unto them, Verily, I say unto you, that ye which have followed Me, IN THE REGENERATION……WHEN the Son of Man SHALL….SHALL…SHALL SIT IN THE THRONE OF HIS GLORY, ye ALSO SHALL….SHALL…sit upon 12 thrones, JUDGING the 12 tribes of ISRAEL.

OF ISRAEL…FLESH ISRAEL…

JUDGING…
    REGENERATION…

This is FUTURE not PAST…
    The KINGDOM is NOT YET SET UP…

This must FIRST happen WHEN it is to be SET UP…

Matthew 13:41
    The Son of man shall SEND FORTH his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

HIS KINGDOM….
    SINNERS are THERE…
    Jesus is COMING from somewhere ELSE…
    From HEAVEN …
    WITH His ANGELS…

To do WHAT?

To SET UP/PUT IN ORDER His KINGDOM that OTHERS are RULING…a FLESH KINGDOM…

When?

In the DAYS OF THESE KINGS…

Which kings?
    The 10 kings…

Ruled by who?
    The False Prophet…

Who tries to fight Who?

Revelation 19:19-20
    19> And i saw the BEAST, and the KINGS OF THE EARTH, and THEIR ARMIES, GATHERED TOGETHER to MAKE WAR…AGAINST…HIM that sat on the HORSE…and AGAINST HIS ARMY…
    20> And the BEAST was TAKEN, and WITH HIM the FALSE PROPHET…..THE FALSE PROPHET…THE FALSE PROPHET…

SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IN ROMAN TIMES, WHERE YOU SAY THE 10 KINGS WERE, EVERY NATIONS ARMIES ON THIS PLANET JOINED TOGETHER IN MEGIDDO WITH THE ROMANS AND ATTEMPTED TO FIGHT JESUS AT HIS 2ND COMING?????????

SINCE YOU SAY THE KINGDOM IS ALREADY HERE….THEN THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND WE ALL MISSED THE 2ND COMING OF OUR LORD…
    BECAUSE THE KINGDOM IS NOT SET UP UNTIL….JESUS FIRST…FIRST CLEANS UP HIS KINGDOM THAT OTHERS ARE RULING….CLEANS UP AFTER HE IS KILLED AND THEN RETURNS TO CLEAN IT UP…BECAUSE HE COMES FROM…..HEAVEN THIS TIME…WHICH MEANS THAT THE KINGDOM IS NOT YET SET UP…SO WHAT KINGDOM DO YOU THINK IS SET UP TODAY THEN? I TELL YOU PIERRE, IT CERTAINLY ISN'T CHRIST'S, BUT INSTEAD, SOMEONE ELSE'S FALSELY PROCLAIMING IT IS CHRIST'S.

Matthew 21:
    33> Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
    34> And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants (prophets) to the husbandmen (temporary rulers) that they might receive the fruits of it.
    35> And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another,
    36> Again, he sent OTHER servants more than the first, and they did unto them likewise,
    37> BUT…BUT…BUT…last of all he sent unto t
    hem his SON, saying, They will reverence my SON,
    38> But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, THIS IS THE HEIR, COME, LET US KILL HIM, AND LET US SEIZE ON HIS INHERITENCE….

What INHERITANCE?
    The VINEYARD….
    What is the VINEYARD?
    ISRAEL THE KINGDOM…
    PHYSICAL ISRAEL WHERE SINNERS ALSO DWELL….

39> And they caught him, and cast him out of the VINEYARD,(to CALVARY outside of JERUSALEM), and SLEW HIM…

40> WHEN…WHEN…WHEN the LORD of the VINEYARD (the HEIR…THE HEIR…NOW KING…NOW) NOW COMETH….COMETH…(2nd coming/RETURNS/RETURNS/RETURNS) what will HE do unto those HUSBANDMEN…(RULERS)

Jesus CAME…was KILLED…and WILL RETURN to HIS VINEYARD ISRAEL, to SET UP HIS KINGDOM…SET UP…SET UP…MEANS NOT YET HERE…

When the Son of Man shall COME in His GLORY, AND ALL THE HOLY ANGELS WITH HIM…..THEN….. SHALL He SIT upon the THRONE of His GLORY…

THEN…2nd coming…THEN….not PAST but FUTURE…THEN.

So HOW can the kingdom already be here?
    You see Pierre, your explanation CONFLICTS with every single one of these scriptures…
    Are you Jehovah Witness?
    THEY claim to be that kingdom…
    but that is a lie, as scripture clearly shows..
    Jesus has not yet returned, so NO kingdom is YET personally ruled by Him, NOT Jehovahs, NOT Catholics, NOT America, NOT Israel, NOT Mormans, NOT Islams, NO ONE'S kingdom/establishment is YET His set up kingdom.

Armageddon must FIRST take place…hasn't happened yet.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 07 2012,18:28)

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless

Georg

Georg, you spat it when i showed your contradictions.

I no longer need debate with you, you lost.

You have done nothing but insult me since.

I do not debate with your type.

You can not see nor understand my speech, you must be blocked by God for your nasty belligerent spirit.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 07 2012,23:04)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 07 2012,18:28)

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless

Georg

Georg, you spat it when i showed your contradictions.

I no longer need debate with you, you lost.

You have done nothing but insult me since.

I do not debate with your type.

You can not see nor understand my speech, you must be blocked by God for your nasty belligerent spirit.

Well, finally I got you to respond to what I said.

I know it makes you feel good to think you won; won WHAT?

You showed me WHAT contradictions?

You see, you make claims without prove.

You say I insulted you? maybe you felt insulted; what I did was ridicule you because you annoyed me by refusing to answer my question; but don't feel bad, you are not the only one that has done that. There have been others that have hid behind their distractions.

But you are right, I don't understand YOUR speech.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 08 2012,05:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,22:56)
    devol

Da 2:33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.

Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

can you stick to those scriptures and explain them ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Okay…

Daniel 2:40-43
    40> And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron,forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things : and as iron that breaketh all these,shall it break in pieces and bruise.
    (As THAT IRON that WAS breaking everything, IT ALSO ITSELF broke into pieces and BRUISED)

41> And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be divided ;but there shall be in it the strength of the iron,forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
    (NOW during the FEET and TOES which is AFTER the LEGS but still CONNECTED/ORIGINATING from the LEGS, NOW THAT iron is DIVIDED into iron and clay…divided into individual DOMINIONS, weak and strong, no longer ONE EMPIRE.)

> And as the toes of the feet were part of iron,and part of clay,so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly broken.And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay,they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men ; but they shall not cleave one to another even as iron is not mixed with clay.
    (A kingdom is ONE. It is either WEAK or STRONG for it is UNITED. But here we see weak and strong coming to MINGLE with each other, is America considered weak or strong by the standard of her individual states when described? DO people say America is weak because of its poorer states, but strong because of its rich ones? NO, America is America and described as strong, for it is UNITED and described by her UNITED strength. Same method as the scriptural description…NOT describing a UNITED empire, but NOW describing INDIVIDUAL dominions that once belonged to a UNITED empire)  

> And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom,which shall never be destroyed ; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people,but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms,and it shall stand forever.
    (In the days of THESE kings…the 10 kings…God will set up a KINGDOM…a PHYSICAL KINGDOM…

When the Son of Man shall COME in His GLORY, AND ALL THE HOLY ANGELS WITH HIM……THEN….THEN….THEN SHALL He SIT upon the THRONE of His GLORY…

And where is Jesus sitting NOW?

Revelation 3 21
       To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne of glory, even as I also overcame and AM SAT DOWN WITH MY FATHER IN HIS THRONE….HIS THRONE…HIS THRONE…

So where will Jesus HAVE HIS THRONE when HE COMES AGAIN…
    FIRST:

Isaiah 14:1
       For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet CHOOSE Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 49:7
       Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, [and] his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, [and] the Holy One of Israel, and he shall CHOOSE thee.

We all know that Jesus took the kingdom away from the Jews and CHOSE another nation worthy of its fruits…(Matthew 21:43)
    But when the fullness of those chosen ones comes in (real Christians), and THEY are resurrected and taken out of this mortal state being changed into SPIRIT, it is here when God will again CHOOSE FLESH DNA Israel the people as His own AGAIN, fulfilling His many promises. And THEN SET UP HIS KINGDOM…Not yet..but THEN…2nd coming.

Ezekiel ch 37. The JEWS raised IN THE FLESH…NOT in the SPIRIT like the true Christians.

And will this be a KINGDOM where the Jews will dwell??

Acts 1:6
       When they therefore were come together, they asked of Him, Lord, will Thou at this time RESTORE AGAIN the KINGDOM……TO…..ISRAEL?

Restore what?
    The KINGDOM…

To whom?
    ISRAEL.

WHEN?

Acts 1:7
    And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or seasons, which the Father hath put IN HIS OWN…OWN…HIS OWN…HIS OWN POWER…

Matthew 24:36
       But of that day and hour KNOWETH NO [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only…..FATHER ONLY….(in His OWN POWER)

THAT DAY…2nd COMING…

Matthew 19:28
       And Jesus said unto them, Verily, I say unto you, that ye which have followed Me, IN THE REGENERATION……WHEN the Son of Man SHALL….SHALL…SHALL SIT IN THE THRONE OF HIS GLORY, ye ALSO SHALL….SHALL…sit upon 12 thrones, JUDGING the 12 tribes of ISRAEL.

OF ISRAEL…FLESH ISRAEL…

JUDGING…
    REGENERATION…

This is FUTURE not PAST…
    The KINGDOM is NOT YET SET UP…

This must FIRST happen WHEN it is to be SET UP…

Matthew 13:41
       The Son of man shall SEND FORTH his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

HIS KINGDOM….
    SINNERS are THERE…
    Jesus is COMING from somewhere ELSE…
    From HEAVEN …
    WITH His ANGELS…

To do WHAT?

To SET UP/PUT IN ORDER His KINGDOM that OTHERS are RULING…a FLESH KINGDOM…

When?

In the DAYS OF THESE KINGS…

Which kings?
    The 10 kings…

Ruled by who?
    The False Prophet…

Who tries to fight Who?

Revelation 19:19-20
      19> And i saw the BEAST, and the KINGS OF THE EARTH, and THEIR ARMIES, GATHERED TOGETHER to MAKE WAR…AGAINST…HIM that sat on the HORSE…and AGAINST HIS ARMY…
       20> And the BEAST was TAKEN, and WITH HIM the FALSE PROPHET…..THE FALSE PROPHET…THE FALSE PROPHET…

SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IN ROMAN TIMES, WHERE YOU SAY THE 10 KINGS WERE, EVERY NATIONS ARMIES ON THIS PLANET JOINED TOGETHER IN MEGIDDO WITH THE ROMANS AND ATTEMPTED TO FIGHT JESUS AT HIS 2ND COMING?????????

SINCE YOU SAY THE KINGDOM IS ALREADY HERE….THEN THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND WE ALL MISSED THE 2ND COMING OF OUR LORD…
    BECAUSE THE KINGDOM IS NOT SET UP UNTIL….JESUS FIRST…FIRST CLEANS UP HIS KINGDOM THAT OTHERS ARE RULING….CLEANS UP AFTER HE IS KILLED AND THEN RETURNS TO CLEAN IT UP…BECAUSE HE COMES FROM…..HEAVEN THIS TIME…WHICH MEANS THAT THE KINGDOM IS NOT YET SET UP…SO WHAT KINGDOM DO YOU THINK IS SET UP TODAY THEN? I TELL YOU PIERRE, IT CERTAINLY ISN'T CHRIST'S, BUT INSTEAD, SOMEONE ELSE'S FALSELY PROCLAIMING IT IS CHRIST'S.

Matthew 21:
       33> Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
       34> And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants (prophets) to the husbandmen (temporary rulers) that they might receive the fruits of it.
       35> And the husbandmen
    took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another,
       36> Again, he sent OTHER servants more than the first, and they did unto them likewise,
       37> BUT…BUT…BUT…last of all he sent unto them his SON, saying, They will reverence my SON,
       38> But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, THIS IS THE HEIR, COME, LET US KILL HIM, AND LET US SEIZE ON HIS INHERITENCE….

What INHERITANCE?
    The VINEYARD….
    What is the VINEYARD?
    ISRAEL THE KINGDOM…
    PHYSICAL ISRAEL WHERE SINNERS ALSO DWELL….

39> And they caught him, and cast him out of the VINEYARD,(to CALVARY outside of JERUSALEM), and SLEW HIM…

40> WHEN…WHEN…WHEN the LORD of the VINEYARD (the HEIR…THE HEIR…NOW KING…NOW) NOW COMETH….COMETH…(2nd coming/RETURNS/RETURNS/RETURNS) what will HE do unto those HUSBANDMEN…(RULERS)

Jesus CAME…was KILLED…and WILL RETURN to HIS VINEYARD ISRAEL, to SET UP HIS KINGDOM…SET UP…SET UP…MEANS NOT YET HERE…

When the Son of Man shall COME in His GLORY, AND ALL THE HOLY ANGELS WITH HIM…..THEN….. SHALL He SIT upon the THRONE of His GLORY…

THEN…2nd coming…THEN….not PAST but FUTURE…THEN.

So HOW can the kingdom already be here?
    You see Pierre, your explanation CONFLICTS with every single one of these scriptures…
    Are you Jehovah Witness?
    THEY claim to be that kingdom…
    but that is a lie, as scripture clearly shows..
    Jesus has not yet returned, so NO kingdom is YET personally ruled by Him, NOT Jehovahs, NOT Catholics, NOT America, NOT Israel, NOT Mormans, NOT Islams, NO ONE'S kingdom/establishment is YET His set up kingdom.

Armageddon must FIRST take place…hasn't happened yet.

Devolution

why is it that you cannot stick to those scriptures I quote you ??

Pierre

Devolution
    Participant

Okay then…no more confusing explanations from me…

You wish for scriptural proof that the 10 kings are future.

HERE..

First, all we need do is IDENTIFY the 2nd beast of Rev ch 13, & once we do that, we will also find the identity of this 10 horned beast and the time period THEY BOTH operate TOGETHER in.

So lets reveal this two horned beast..

Rev 19:20 > And the beast was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….that….wrought…. MIRACLES….before him, with which he….deceived….them that….received….the….MARK of the beast,…. and them….that…. worshipped…. his image. These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

* WHO is this False Prophet?
    * Who does MIRACLES and DECEIVES the people and MARKS the people?

Rev 13:11 > And i beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had 2 horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon
    Rev 13:12 > And he exercises all the power of the 1st beast before him, and causes the earth & them that dwell therein to worship the 1st beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    Rev 13:13 > And he doeth GREAT WONDERS, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
    SKIP FORWARD…
    Rev 13:16 > And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their forehead…

THERE YOU GO…
    The TWO HORNED BEAST & the FALSE PROPHET….
    THEY ARE THE SAME !!!
    THEY do EXACTLY the SAME THING…
    Sooo the TWO HORNED BEAST IS THE FALSE PROPHET AS WE JUST SAW SCRIPTURE REVEAL.

And this two horned beast does MIRACLES & MARKS the people.
    And THIS TWO HORNED BEAST IS ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE WOUNDED/HEALED 1ST BEAST!!!!

One chapter merely describes him as the 2nd beast, and one chapter REVEALS him as the FALSE PROPHET HIMSELF.
    See how God PURPOSELY SWAPPED around his explanation into TWO descriptions in TWO separate chapters for the SAME ONE MAN !!!

There is your scripture concerning ONE BEAST.

Now the OTHER BEAST:

Rev 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which thou sawest are TEN KINGS, which have received no kingdom as yet ; but receive power as kings one hour WITH THE BEAST.

Rev 17:13 > THESE have one mind,and shall give THEIR power and strength unto THE BEAST (give their power to the TWO HORNED BEAST).

Rev 17:14 > THESE shall make….WAR….with the Lamb,and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords,and King of kings :and they that are with Him are called,and chosen,and faithful.

*The 10 kings MAKE….WAR….with the LAMB…MAKE WAR…WAR…WAR…with the LAMB.

AND WHO WARS against Jesus in scripture?
    The ONLY ONE's that WAR against Jesus in scripture?

Rev 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE….WAR…WAR…WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What BEAST? The 1st or 2nd ???

THE FIRST…THE 10 KINGS…

LOOK AGAIN:

Rev 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which thou sawest are TEN KINGS, which have received no kingdom as yet ; but receive power as kings one hour WITH THE BEAST.

Rev 17:14 > THESE shall make….WAR….with the Lamb,and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords,and King of kings :and they that are with Him are called,and chosen,and faithful.

LINK:

Rev 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE….WAR…WAR…WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY

Rev 19:20 > And the beast was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….(skip)….These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

So this BEAST that….WARS….against Jesus…
    This is NOT the FALSE PROPHET HERE, but ANOTHER BEAST that is WITH the FALSE PROPHET !!!

And WHO in SCRIPTURE is WITH the FALSE PROPHET?
    WHO is WITH the TWO HORNED BEAST at the SAME TIME?

HERE:

Rev 13:1 > And i stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:2 > And the beast which i saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion, and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3 > And i saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed, and all the worl wondered after the beast.

ETC….

Rev 13:14 > (the two horned beast) And (he) deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those MIRACLES which he had power to do….IN THE….SIGHT…SIGHT…SIGHT OF THE…SIGHT OF THE BEAST !!!!! In the SIGHT of the FIRST BEAST !!!

There you go…

The 10 KINGS ARE the VERY SAME BEAST as Rev ch 13…the FIRST beast that is WITH the 2nd beast AT THE SAME TIME…

PROVED BY SCRIPTURE.

See how God purposely concealed and swapped descriptions of BOTH BEASTS in separate chapters?
    This is to FOOL the learned into making silly doctrines that REVEAL their hearts as lacking and not sincere.
    Just as Georg's spirit was revealed as very very nasty and insulting when exposed.

So this is NOT history but FUTURE.

So tell me…
    Did Christ come with His angels FROM HEAVEN 2000 odd years ago and WAR with “Romes past 10 kings” & ALL THE WORLDS ARMIES UNITED TOGETHER & the FALSE PROPHET WITH THEM at MEGIDDO (Armageddon)? AND after the whole worlds population were marked for “economic purposes” ??…

OF COURSE NOT, THAT IS JUST CRAZINESS…

So can any still say the 10 kings are history?
    You can not unless you are defending a doctrine that is NOT of Christ…or you did not read this post…or God has blocked you for reasons only you & God know…
    For i just proved it beyond doubt USING SCRIPTURE ALONE.

Devolution
    Participant

Pierre,

You first said to me to prove that the 10 toes stand for the 10 kings.

I explained that the 10 toes represent a kingdom following the example in Daniel with the statue.

I then explained that kingdoms are ruled by KINGS.

10 toes = kingdoms= kingdoms WITH kings that rule them, which so happens to be 10 just like the toes are….10 toes.

I then showed the ten toes are AFTER the iron kingdom of Rome.

I then pointed out this can only mean that that kingdom is DIVIDED into DOMINIONS which are individual nations.

How is that not answering your question?

That is straight forward.

Your scripture provided is NOT the same wording as the 1611 KJV which is PROVEN 100% accurate now we have the dead sea scrolls. Even other KJV bibles since the 1611 are corrupted.

So then, your provided scripture has been ALTERED.

I also addressed that !!!

Should i continue debating for the sake of it?
    I do not need to justify myself Pierre,
    I don't defend a religion, or a doctrine, but showed clearly what scripture says.
    I don't explain every detail because i presume what i say is understood since those on this debate declare they are well read????

Why don't YOU make a point and i will answer since i can not understand what you want answered seeing i thought i did answer?

Thanks.

terraricca
    Participant

Devolution

I do not need to justify myself Pierre,

no,you do not if you are a fake and a deceiver,

but if you are a true believer before God then you have to speak the truth and answer to those who ask you to justify your faith and believe

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Devo

it does not say this; no longer ONE EMPIRE,the only thing it says is that this power is not as strong as it was in the beginning and as the iron and clay can not stick so is the empire (power) not united within the empire,

and this empire to me is ROME
    the rest of your comment is knitting a jacket with different colors

Pierre

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 08 2012,06:47)
    Devo

it does not say this; no longer ONE EMPIRE,the only thing it says is that this power is not as strong as it was in the beginning and as the iron and clay can not stick so is the empire (power) not united within the empire,

Pierre

Pierre,
    okay

Look at Dan AGAIN.

Dan 2:41 > And whereas thou saw the feet & toes, part of potters clay & part of iron, the KINGDOM shall be DIVIDED……

The KINGDOM of these 10 dominions are DIVIDED, we agree so far…
    This DIVIDED kingdom then, is NOT yet a kingdom, because they are DIVIDED.
    KINGDOM being used to IDENTIFY the ORIGIN of these 10 DIVIDED kingdoms.
    The origin is the IRON kingdom….Rome.
    And that Roman kingdom IS broken & DIVIDED today.

Do we agree so far?

So these are divided now & united near future, and are THEN at THAT point, OPERATING as ONE UNITED entity WHEN Christ returns, meaning, at that point, they are no longer DIVIDED,
    can you argue against that?

recap:

So the 10 kings are HERE NOW TODAY in the world waiting to UNITE when GOD decides it is time….so SINCE they are here now, and NOT united, then they ARE DIVIDED right NOW.

But WHEN Christ returns, we see that they ARE united, seeing i showed how the 10 horned beast is the same beast of rev 13:1-8 & rev 19:19-20 working together with the 2 horned beast (false prophet) of rev 13:11-18 & rev 19:20 who is the SAME beast of both chapters also.

So this 1st beast which contains primarily the 10 kings, IS united when Christ comes as i showed in my previous post.

And since they are DIVIDED in Daniel, yet are united at Christs return, then what can that ONLY mean?

It means that Daniel is describing the DIVIDED dominions of the feet and toes BEFORE they UNITE…SO they ONLY UNITE just before Christ's 2nd coming.

So when you say that these kings do not stay united, you are mistaken.
    They are not united right now is what is meant.

Let me give you a broken down version, bit by bit, of the 10 kings and the false prophet that are UNITED, which will prove what i am saying is accurate, and that you are mistaken, and when you see it again, you will be honest, as Christ demands, and finally agree with me,for my last post was VERY LONG and by the end, the message will be garbled if you can not see it yet..

Devolution
    Participant

Here Pierre,

PART ONE:

First, all we need do is IDENTIFY the 2nd beast of Rev ch 13, & once we do that, we will also find the identity of this 10 horned beast and the time period THEY BOTH operate TOGETHER in.

Rev 19:20 > And the BEAST was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….that….wrought…. MIRACLES….before him, with which he….deceived….them that….received….the….MARK of the beast,…. and them….that…. worshipped…. his image. These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

* Notice BOTH are taken.

Here he is:

Rev 13:11 > And i beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had 2 horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon
    Rev 13:12 > And he exercises all the power of the 1st beast before him, and causes the earth & them that dwell therein to worship the 1st beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    Rev 13:13 > And he doeth…..GREAT WONDERS,…. so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
    SKIP FORWARD…
    Rev 13:16 > And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a….MARK….in their right hand, or in their forehead…

THERE YOU GO…
    THEY ARE THE SAME !!!
    So the TWO HORNED BEAST IS THE FALSE PROPHET AS WE JUST SAW SCRIPTURE REVEAL.

And THIS TWO HORNED BEAST IS ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE WOUNDED/HEALED 1ST BEAST!!!!

One chapter merely describes him as the 2nd beast, and one chapter REVEALS him as the FALSE PROPHET HIMSELF.
    See how God PURPOSELY SWAPPED around his explanation into TWO descriptions in TWO separate chapters for the SAME ONE MAN !!!

Now read that over and over Pierre.
    For you can not see it yet, otherwise we would not be arguing.
    When you AGREE, because you can not disagree honestly, then i will give the next part..

Thanks bro.

Devolution
    Participant

oops,

Pierre,

This 2 horned beast also DECEIVES the people, just like the FASLE PROPHET'S description…i forgot to insert that bit also…

The 2 horned beast:

Rev 13:14 > And DECEIVES them that dwell on the earth by the means of those MIRACLES which he had power to do in the sight of the beast…..

Thanks.

journey42
    Participant

Devo

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Please consider this,
    It was written during John's day under the rule of the Roman Empire

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are TEN KINGS, which have RECIEVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive POWER as kings ONE HOUR with the BEAST.

So this is the last kingdom. The 10 kings. The ten toes on the feet of Daniel are the last kingdom, the 10 kings.

According to John who was living in the Roman Empire said that the 10 kings have received NO KINGDOM AS YET, during JOHNS TIME, when he wrote it.

Rev 13:4 ….Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Sounds like a pretty powerful kingdom to me, like no other kingdom before it.

So how can what you say add up? How can it be Rome?

Peace

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 08 2012,05:33)
    Okay then…no more confusing explanations from me…

You wish for scriptural proof that the 10 kings are future.

HERE..

Rev 19:20 > And the beast was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….that….wrought…. MIRACLES….before him, with which he….deceived….them that….received….the….MARK of the beast,…. and them….that…. worshipped…. his image. These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

Rev 13:13 > And he doeth GREAT WONDERS, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
    SKIP FORWARD…
       Rev 13:16 > And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their forehead…

THERE YOU GO…
    THEY ARE THE SAME !!!
    Sooo the TWO HORNED BEAST IS THE FALSE PROPHET AS WE JUST SAW SCRIPTURE REVEAL.

Now the OTHER BEAST:

Rev 17:13 > THESE have one mind,and shall give THEIR power and strength unto THE BEAST (give their power to the TWO HORNED BEAST).

*The 10 kings MAKE….WAR….with the LAMB…MAKE WAR…WAR…WAR…with the LAMB.

AND WHO WARS against Jesus in scripture?
    The ONLY ONE's that WAR against Jesus in scripture?

Rev 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE….WAR…WAR…WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What BEAST? The 1st or 2nd ???

THE FIRST…THE 10 KINGS…

LOOK AGAIN:

LINK:

Rev 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE….WAR…WAR…WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY

Rev 19:20 > And the beast was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….(skip)….These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

So this BEAST that….WARS….against Jesus…
    This is NOT the FALSE PROPHET HERE, but ANOTHER BEAST that is WITH the FALSE PROPHET !!!

And WHO in SCRIPTURE is WITH the FALSE PROPHET?
    WHO is WITH the TWO HORNED BEAST at the SAME TIME?

HERE:

Rev 13:1 > And i stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:2 > And the beast which i saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion, and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3 > And i saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed, and all the worl wondered after the beast.

ETC….

Rev 13:14 > (the two horned beast) And (he) deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those MIRACLES which he had power to do….IN THE….SIGHT…SIGHT…SIGHT OF THE…SIGHT OF THE BEAST !!!!! In the SIGHT of the FIRST BEAST !!!    

There you go…

The 10 KINGS ARE the VERY SAME BEAST as Rev ch 13…the FIRST beast that is WITH the 2nd beast AT THE SAME TIME…

PROVED BY SCRIPTURE.

See how God purposely concealed and swapped descriptions of BOTH BEASTS in separate chapters?
    This is to FOOL the learned into making silly doctrines that REVEAL their hearts as lacking and not sincere.
    Just as Georg's spirit was revealed as very very nasty and insulting when exposed.

So this is NOT history but FUTURE.

So tell me…
    Did Christ come with His angels FROM HEAVEN 2000 odd years ago and WAR with “Romes past 10 kings” & ALL THE WORLDS ARMIES UNITED TOGETHER & the FALSE PROPHET WITH THEM at MEGIDDO (Armageddon)? AND after the whole worlds population were marked for “economic purposes” ??…

OF COURSE NOT, THAT IS JUST CRAZINESS…

So can any still say the 10 kings are history?
    You can not unless you are defending a doctrine that is NOT of Christ…or you did not read this post…or God has blocked you for reasons only you & God know…
    For i just proved it beyond doubt USING SCRIPTURE ALONE.

“””Okay then…no more confusing explanations from me…”””

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

Same old, same old; your explanations are obvious a reflection of your understanding.

Just what do you think you DID explain?

IF you know, tell us right out, PLEASE, with out explanation;

Who or what was the BEAST?

And, who or what is the IMAGE of THAT beast?

Two questions, give us two answers; give us NAMES, not scriptures. can you do that , PLEASE ?!?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

dev

witch one ?? the ten toes are not individual kingdoms that is not what it says ,the foot and toes are an extension of the legs same kingdom=ROME

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 08 2012,22:11)

Devo

Pierre

Greetings Pierre

Please consider this,
    It was written during John's day under the rule of the Roman Empire

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are TEN KINGS, which have  RECIEVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive POWER as kings ONE HOUR with the BEAST.

So this is the last kingdom. The 10 kings.  The ten toes on the feet of Daniel are the last kingdom, the 10 kings.

According to John who was living in the Roman Empire said that the 10 kings have received NO KINGDOM AS YET, during JOHNS TIME, when he wrote it.

Rev 13:4   ….Who is like unto the beast?  who is able to make war with him?

Sounds like a pretty powerful kingdom to me, like no other kingdom before it.  

So how can what you say add up?  How can it be Rome?

Peace

devo

I have already answer that ,a few weeks ago

but you have overlooked it

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 08 2012,19:38)

Devo

Pierre

Pierre,
    okay

Look at Dan AGAIN.

Dan 2:41 > And whereas thou saw the feet & toes, part of potters clay & part of iron, the KINGDOM shall be DIVIDED……

This DIVIDED kingdom then, is NOT yet a kingdom, because they are DIVIDED.
    KINGDOM being used to IDENTIFY the ORIGIN of these 10 DIVIDED kingdoms.
    The origin is the IRON kingdom….Rome.
    And that Roman kingdom IS broken & DIVIDED today.

Do we agree so far?

So these are divided now & united near future, and are THEN at THAT point, OPERATING as ONE UNITED entity WHEN Christ returns, meaning, at that point, they are no longer DIVIDED,
    can you argue against that?

recap:

So the 10 kings are HERE NOW TODAY in the world waiting to UNITE when GOD decides it is time….so SINCE they are here now, and NOT united, then they ARE DIVIDED right NOW.

But WHEN Christ returns, we see that they ARE united, seeing i showed how the 10 horned beast is the same beast of rev 13:1-8 & rev 19:19-20 working together with the 2 horned beast (false prophet) of rev 13:11-18 & rev 19:20 who is the SAME beast of both chapters also.

So this 1st beast which contains primarily the 10 kings, IS united when Christ comes as i showed in my previous post.

And since they are DIVIDED in Daniel, yet are united at Christs return, then what can that ONLY mean?

It means that Daniel is describing the DIVIDED dominions of the feet and toes BEFORE they UNITE…SO they ONLY UNITE just before Christ's 2nd coming.

Let me give you a broken down version, bit by bit, of the 10 kings and the false prophet that are UNITED, which will prove what i am saying is accurate, and that you are mistaken, and when you see it again, you will be honest, as Christ demands, and finally agree with me,for my last post was VERY LONG and by the end, the message will be garbled if you can not see it yet..

devo

were do I say this ??? are you now inventing things to make you look better ??

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account