Catholicism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 393 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Robyn † @ Aug. 23 2006,22:09)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 23 2006,19:21)

Quote (Robyn † @ Aug. 23 2006,16:57)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 23 2006,11:37)
    Hi T8,
    They were forbidden to read it.
    It was a banned book.

It is all about power and control.

And their sorcery still controls the minds of millions who will not walk alone with Jesus.

Nick…think about this.  There was never a Bible before the Holy Roman Catholic church pronounced it to be so.  You don't get it do you. Our church put the Holy Bible together…and since the books of the Bible constituting both the Old and the New Testament were determined solely by the authority of the Catholic Church, without the Church there would have been no Bible, and hence no Christians like you.  You owe everything to our church including your faith.

Hi Robyn,
    A donkey has spoken truth before today.

What's that suppose to mean? You calling me a donkey?

Hi Robyn,
    Never.
    But to value the human source or servant over the Master and the precious contents of scripture is not wise is it?

“No servant is greater than his Master”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Robyn,
    The narrow way is safer.
    Fewer do choose it.
    Fine if you choose to reject the message but why attack the messengers?

That is one of many reasons why the King James bible came in to being. The catholic church monopolized the scriptures and God put it in the heart of a man named Tindale put his Word in print. Tindale, printed in 1525 illegally. It was the Greek New Testament into English (No Old Testament)

Tindale said, “I vow to make the boy who drives the plow in England to know more of the scriptures than the Pope does.” He smuggled Bibles into England in sacks of flour.

God’s enemy, Tunsdale, burned Bibles. He paid a Pakistani man to buy Tindale Bibles so he could burn them. He didn’t know the Pakistani was a friend of Tindale’s. He told Tunsdale that the price was four times the actual cost. So for every one that Tunsdale burned, Tindale produced three.

Ten years later in 1535, Tindale was captured and burned at the stake.
    His dying words…”Lord, open the eyes of the King of England.”

And God did open the eyes of the King of England and the King James bible was translated into English.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Are some are still living there.
    But God has moved on.

Robyn †
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 23 2006,22:17)
    Hi Robyn,
    Never.
    But to value the human source or servant over the Master and the precious contents of scripture is not wise is it?

“No servant is greater than his Master”

Hi Robyn,
    The narrow way is safer.
    Fewer do choose it.
    Fine if you choose to reject the message but why attack the messengers?

It seems like people talk in circles in here. Who did you call a donkey? I was the only one you where talking to.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Robyn ,
    Num 22.21f
    ” 21(A)So Balaam arose in the morning, and saddled his donkey and went with the leaders of Moab.

22But God was angry because he was going, (B)and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as an adversary against him. Now he was riding on his donkey and his two servants were with him.
    23When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand, the donkey turned off from the way and went into the field; but Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back into the way.

24Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path of the vineyards, with a wall on this side and a wall on that side.

25When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pressed herself to the wall and pressed Balaam's foot against the wall, so he struck her again.

26The angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place where there was no way to turn to the right hand or the left.

27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam; so ÂBalaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick.

28And (D)the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

29Then Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, (E)I would have killed you by now.”

30The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I ever been accustomed to do so to you?” And he said, “No.”

31Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw (F)the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand; and he bowed all the way to the ground.”

Sorry nick,
    But my God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Walk while the light is with you.
    Do not be like Peter wanting to build monuments to truth.
    Mk 9.5f
    ” 5Peter said to Jesus, “(A)Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; (B)let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”

6For he did not know what to answer; for they became terrified.”

I am more concerned with he who resides in my tabernacle. For he who is in me is greater then he who is in the world.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Catholics are taught that the Holy Spirit guides the catholic church.
    Every one of their teachings contains a barb that suggests that to not walk with her is to not walk with God.
    And her helpless blind children, who have not learned to see because they have not entered the kingdom, know they are under condemnation and respond to the loading on of more guilt by being even more obedient to her cruel demands.
    All to no avail because it is Jesus they will meet at the judgement, not their masters.

The problem is many have been raised in the catholic church and many know that the religion is not of God. This is the sad part. It is for this reason we must try to reveal the truth of what the church really is. And by showing the damgage this religion has done to the faith can bring many out from her. Yet, it will also start a time of persecution against the saints who speak against her.

Robyn †
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 23 2006,22:49)
    Hi Robyn ,
    Num 22.21f
    ” 21(A)So Balaam arose in the morning, and saddled his donkey and went with the leaders of Moab.

22But God was angry because he was going, (B)and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as an adversary against him. Now he was riding on his donkey and his two servants were with him.
    23When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand, the donkey turned off from the way and went into the field; but Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back into the way.

24Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path of the vineyards, with a wall on this side and a wall on that side.

25When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pressed herself to the wall and pressed Balaam's foot against the wall, so he struck her again.

26The angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place where there was no way to turn to the right hand or the left.

27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam; so ©Balaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick.

28And (D)the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

29Then Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, (E)I would have killed you by now.”

30The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I ever been accustomed to do so to you?” And he said, “No.”

31Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw (F)the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand; and he bowed all the way to the ground.”

So Nick…all you really do in here is type the like “donkey” in some sort of biblical program and cut and paste?

Robyn †
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 23 2006,23:44)
    The problem is many have been raised in the catholic church and many know that the religion is not of God. This is the sad part. It is for this reason we must try to reveal the truth of what the church really is. And by showing the damgage this religion has done to the faith can bring many out from her. Yet, it will also start a time of persecution against the saints who speak against her.

Well gee…I was raised Catholic. IT wasn't a problem for me.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Robyn,
    The Holy Spirit works to remind us of the words of Jesus.
    Jn 14.26
    “26”But the (AR)Helper, the Holy Spirit, (AS)whom the Father will send in My name, (AT)He will teach you all things, and (AU)bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.”

Follow Jesus, not men.

Robyn, do you believe that the catholic religion is of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Robyn † @ Aug. 23 2006,23:49)

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 23 2006,23:44)

Well gee…I was raised Catholic.  IT wasn't a problem for me.

Hi Robyn,
    We all have a history as God has graciously allowed us to live till today.
    We want an eternal future.
    We have choices today.
    Life is not found in any human institution.
    Eternal life is in the Son of God.
    You must be reborn into him.

Robyn †
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 24 2006,00:09)
    Robyn, do you believe that the catholic religion is of God?

Of course. Christ himself established his Church through the Apostle Peter….Our first Pope. You can't get more of a tru link of authority of the Priesthood to act in Gods name than that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Robyn,
    Putting aside the doubtful reality about her origins you claim, would Peter be proud of her now?
    Would he be proud that she abides in and maintains the truth of the gospel?
    What of her ghastly fruits that fill the media and bring shame on Christ?

The blood that is on the hands of the catholic church is that of many saints who refused to accept the false teachings of this religion. And then there is the blood of God's chose people Israel that died at the end of the sword during the crusuades that was ordered by the catholic church.

Then we can go to the inquistions.

Robyn †
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 24 2006,00:43)
    Hi Robyn,
    Putting aside the doubtful reality about her origins you claim, would Peter be proud of her now?
    Would he be proud that she abides in and maintains the truth of the gospel?
    What of her ghastly fruits that fill the media and bring shame on Christ?

Of course Peter would be proud. He was key in establishing Christs Church on earth of 1.2 billion members. Our Church is the one and only true Church that was founded by Christ on the apostles with Peter as its head.

I will be straight with you. We will go either to heaven or to hell. Everyone is not only invited to enter the Catholic Church, he is commanded by God to enter the Catholic Church. From the time of Christ to the end of the world, it remains forever true, Outside the Church there is no salvation. All of us must believe and do in order to get to heaven.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account