Bodhitharta – what do you believe?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Thank you for sharing those links, it’s
    good to see Muslims rejecting their religion;
    as you too have rejected the hadiths and sunnah,
    which is all part of the false prophet’s satanic religion.

B’shem
    YHVH

@EDJ
    I don’t reject the Hadith or Sunnah because I look at it as secondary information not of EQUAL value or importance to the Glorious Quran and No muslim equates these of equal importance because the Quran is Supreme

(Link)

Hi BD,

I started this thread so we can discuss exactly what you believe in this point in time.

The way I understand islam:
    a Muslim must follow the sunnah and hadiths as well as the quran.
    Are you telling us that the islamic imams who teach this are wrong? (<– please answer )

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

The Quran is the Book that was sent down it is SUPREME if anything in the Sunnahs or Hadith are not in alignment with the Quran the Quran is always the Ultimate and main guidance having the Hadith and Sunna are like having the letters of Paul and the other letters they are not the words of God they are opinions and statements some inspired and some not, Paul says this himself many times.

1 Corinthians 7:12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

Romans 3:7 But if through my lie God’s truth abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner?

I could go on but the point is that the letters are not the Gospel they pertain to the Gospel but sometimes they vary, if you want to know about Jesus you read the Gospels you get what you can from his words and interactions

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

My questions will primarily be “Yes” or “no” questions. if you want to elaborate
    on why you answered either “Yes” or “no” that’s fine, but please no speeches.

islamic imams teach that Muslim’s must follow the sunnah and hadiths as well as the quran.
    Do you believe that the islamic imams who teach this are wrong? “yes” or “no”?

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Yes, but that is not what they all teach plus their is no priest like hierarchy in Islam , there are only those who lead in the prayers

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you believe we must follow the commandments of God?

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Simple answer….Yes. More complex answer following the guidance of God which is more complex than commandments such as the time when God told peter to through an inspiring dream to accept the gentiles in a most shocking way(eat unclean food) so we see from the bible that these commands are often modified for different people or circumstances

Ed J
    Participant

More complex answer following the guidance of God which is more complex than commandments such as the time when God told peter to through an inspiring dream to accept the gentiles in a most shocking way(eat unclean food) so we see from the bible that these commands are often modified for different people or circumstances

Hi BD,

The dream of the sheet coming down from Heaven represents the idea
    that the Gentiles are now cleansed because of Jesus death’ on the cross,
    it was NOT given as green light to start eating animals like pigs and catfish.

B’shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Do you believe we must follow the commandments of God?

Simple answer….Yes.

Hi BD,

Do you believe that God’s punishments, for if one breaks the commandments, are just?

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

yes, I know the meaning of the dream but even dietary modifications came with the gentiles as they were given different dietary considerations: Acts 21:25 As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality.”

Again commandments and punishment are two different things as one is a community situation(punishment) the other is personal(obedience) This is why repentance and learning to achieve better discipline through prayer and fasting is essential at the end of the day it is repentance that achieves salvation.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you believe in ‘sharia law’ ?

B’shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

it is repentance that achieves salvation

No BD,

It’s God’s Holy Spirit that achieves salvation, which is ONLY given by Christ
    by means of Jesus’ sacrificial death on the cross for our sins (A.K.A. “The Gospel”).

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Sorry , I didn’t see these posts until now 2 things all believers in God believe in divine(sharia i.e.”legislation”) law, unless you believe God has no authority and second the Holy Spirit has been given since the beginning and before Jesus was even born, arrested…etc

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So how does you HU stuff you teach fit with muslim faith?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

So how does you HU stuff you teach fit with muslim faith?

There is milk and there is meat

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So you dine according to your appetite?

bodhitharta
    Participant

lol

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So your muslim faith is not delivering any satisfaction so you do HU as well?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you believe in ‘sharia law’ ?

B’shem
    YHVH

2 things all believers in God believe in divine(sharia i.e.”legislation”) law, unless you believe God has no authority and second the Holy Spirit has been given since the beginning and before Jesus was even born, arrested…etc

…is that a “yes”?

NickHassan
    Participant

hI bd,

How does HU fit with your book?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You tell us Jesus is not a liar but you disagree with his teachings.

How can this be?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account