Bodhitharta — boycott him now

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 21 2011,18:39)

Quote (Stu @ June 21 2011,11:49)
    You are both deluded.  Good luck with that.

Stuart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D  :D  :D
     :cool:  :cool:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :)  :)  :)

Hi Dennison,

Notice how Stuart didn't mention me?

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Stu
    Participant

I think I already mentioned it to you earlier Ed.

Have you stopped being god-deluded?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 21 2011,18:39)

Quote (Stu @ June 21 2011,11:49)
    You are both deluded.  Good luck with that.

Stuart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D  :D  :D
     :cool:  :cool:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :)  :)  :)

Deluded and hysterical, no less!

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ June 21 2011,20:00)
    I think I already mentioned it to you earlier Ed.

Have you stopped being god-deluded?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Have you stopped being 'brainwashed by atheist' yet?
    I've been trying to help you in this matter you know!

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

I meant Athiests.

Stu
    Participant

I've never been brainwashed by anyone. I am very lucky that the people around me have generally insisted that I think for myself. When you do that you realise that the god delusion is a variation on the emperor's new clothes, a situation where no one really thinks for himself.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ June 21 2011,21:47)
    I've never been brainwashed by anyone.  I am very lucky that the people around me have generally insisted that I think for myself.  When you do that you realise that the god delusion is a variation on the emperor's new clothes, a situation where no one really thinks for himself.  

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

You think for yourself, then why are you using Richard Dawkin's words?

'I've never been brainwashed by anyone.'
    You've been brainwashed, not by one, but by MANY!

Stupid people don't know that their stupid either.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you stupid; but
    you're ignorance is you refusing to consider evidence!

I have much evidence on the very “Proof of God”, but you
    refuse to examine it! And you say you're not brainwashed?

Consider your ways

Hag 1:6-7 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat,
    but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink;
    ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth
    wages to put it into a bag with holes. Thus saith the “LORD of hosts”; Consider your ways.

God bless

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 21 2011,23:28)
    Hi Stuart,

You think for yourself, then why are you using Richard Dawkin's words?

I just quoted him for the purpose of discussion. If you read the thread on the insanity of atonement you will see that I have criticised his approach to some things too.

Stuart

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,19:29)
    Btw BD, do you believe angels have bodies?

Bump for Bod

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 21 2011,16:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 21 2011,12:17)

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,01:28)

Quote (  mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,03:39)
      Reading this thread makes me wonder what happened to David B. Fun and Francis.
    They were both last heard from in debates with me.  If this was a murder case, I'd be the prime suspect!   :cool:

Hi Mike,

Maybe you should get a tile for running them off?

Ed J

As I remember Ed,

The last we heard from Francis was when he answered YOUR obnoxious post where you accused him of running away from his debate with me.  So maybe YOU should get a tile for running him off, eh?  

And if you add a tile to my quote box again, you WILL get a tile.

As far as the Professor, he left in the middle of “showing me” how God was a He/She, and the Holy Spirit was God's wife.  I'm not sure why he left, for he did it with no warning or goodbyes.

Oh, so now you got the bigger stick; huh?

There's a saying…   Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It was meant as a joke, too bad you don't have a sense of humor!

God bless
    Ed J

Greetings Ed …. If you must get a tile may I suggest an Antique Parkay….

Istari
    Participant

Ha ha – Mikeboll is trying to find support for his corrupt idea that 'Spirits have bodies'.

He has run away from that thread to try to ignite it here?! Why?

If BD had wanted to comment on 'S-w-B' then he would have posted there…

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 21 2011,11:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 21 2011,03:40)

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,21:09)

Quote (david @ June 19 2011,17:29)
    Are you confusing David with Davidbfun?

Hi David,

BD also gets YHVH confused with satan, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Why would you say such a horrible lie, obviously you have no idea what I believe but one thing is for sure you certainly have beared false witness.

Exodus 23

1Thou shalt not raise a false report:

Does YHVH approve of what you did ed?

Hi BD,

Does the truth bother you?

YHVH bless  
    Ed J

You didn't utter the truth you lied and made a false report.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 21 2011,12:29)

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,14:06)
    Mike does a lot of what DBF says about Bod : Ignoring posts, demanding that people answer him but ignoring the response when they do (He demands that the answer be EXACTLY what he wants

There are many who bear false witness on this site, BD.  I'll translate Istari's rant for you:

“I never actually answer a direct question, for I'd rather spout miles and miles of unscriptural nonsense, insults, and lies.  Therefore, I throw a tantrum when Mike presses me for the answers I never give, because I know to give those answers would be to show the flaws in my own understanding.”  :)

Btw BD, do you believe angels have bodies?

I am not aware of what types of bodies they may possess but they must have “substantial” bodies for them to have been seen by humans.

Lot actually physically saw angels and the people outside literally wanted to have sex with them so they must have a literal presence or can create one, they also had sex with woman that had babies so I guess yes would be the answer although as I said they may be transformative bodies.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 24 2011,06:14)
    Ha ha – Mikeboll is trying to find support for his corrupt idea that 'Spirits have bodies'.

He has run away from that thread to try to ignite it here?! Why?

If BD had wanted to comment on 'S-w-B' then he would have posted there…

Spirits certainly inhabit bodies otherwise they could not be cast out of bodies. This is a very interesting subject as both can be true there can be spirits with or without bodies. When Jesus met with his disciples and they were frightened because they thought he was a Spirit he said:

Luke 24:39
    Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

So that would mean Jesus was taken up to heaven physically and returning physically because the Angels said:

Acts 1:11
    Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Istari
    Participant

BD,
    Perhaps participating in the actual thread might be better.
    Mike is seeking support because he is losing BADLY in that thread.

But just to cover a few points here:
    1) What does the word 'Spirit' mean…
    2) What is the definition of a 'body'
    3) You right say 'Spirit is in a body' (Meaning Flesh and Blood bodies) – if Spirit is IN a Body, why would the Spirit itself be a Body. Water IN a body (VESSEL) OF CLAY is not body but fluid matter.
    4) Flesh and Bone/Blood cannot enter heaven – Jesus, as Man, was Flesh and Bone
    5) The whole discussion appears (without body…seems!) to hinge on Jesus having a SPIRITUAL BODY – what is a SPIRITUAL BODY?
    6) If the proof is that a Spiritual Body means a SPIRIT BODY – then what of the Angels – did they not ALREADY HAVE 'Spirit Bodies' and then what is the GLORY that JESUS GAINED FROM HIS SELFLESS SACRIFICE?? nothing, it seems…
    7) Does God have a body – God is SPIRIT?
    8) Does the Holy Spirit have a Body – the Holy Spirit is SPIRIT?

9) God CREATED physical matter – it's called the UNIVERSE (And all within). If Heaven already contains PHYSICAL MATTER – and entities with Bodies then what was God's glorious creation?

10) Spirit is FREE – A BODY restricts – What advantage is there to gaining a body when the SPIRIT IS FREE!
    11) Jesus could just as easily have gone to Heaven directly after being raised grommets dead – reborn as a SPIRIT – why was he REBORN as Flesh and Bone – as Scriptures says : 'It is sown a Natural body (Sinful and subject to decay – corruptible), it is RAISED a Spiritial Body (Sinless, Not subject to decay – Incorruptible).

WHAT is Sown: The flesh body – WHAT is Raised: The Flesh Body.
    HOW is it Sown: In corruption – HOW is it RAISE: In Incorruption.
    WHAT is Sown in Corruption: The sinful Flesh Body – WHAT is raised: The Sinless Body.

BD, don't fall into the trap of misinterpreting 'Spiritual' for 'Spirit'.
    Paul did not say 'Spirit body' but 'Spiritual Body'. It is Mikeboll who gives LIFE to that discombobulation!
    He has realised his error and is frantically trying to MAKE IT WORK to save his face (Fat chance!!)

Istari
    Participant

Further,
    Mikeboll argues against GENE saying that Gene is wrong that 'Spirit is what is IN A BODY'
    Yet, Mike says, 'Spirit is IN A BODY. It must have some kind of membrane (Body) separating it one from another…'

Um.. Mike, I don't get it?

Istari
    Participant

The poor chap is so confused he doesn't know what he is saying: his arguments are bodiless – like the Wind: He blows everywhere. No one knows from where he is coming – nor to where he is going!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 23 2011,13:27)
    I am not aware of what types of bodies they may possess but they must have “substantial” bodies for them to have been seen by humans.

Lot actually physically saw angels and the people outside literally wanted to have sex with them so they must have a literal presence or can create one, they also had sex with woman that had babies so I guess yes would be the answer although as I said they may be transformative bodies.

Hi BD,

Thanks for your input.  As MOST of us know, (but apparently not all), I asked you the question here because I am aware that you cannot post in the “Believer's Section”, where the “Bodies” thread is.

I agree that Jesus does have a body in heaven right now.  But I also try my best to accept the scriptures as a child, and see no reason whatsoever for the descriptions of angels given by Isaiah and Ezekiel and John to be anything but the truth of what angels truly look like in heaven.  After all, God is the One who designed the ark of the covenant, complete with winged cherubim on the lid.  Was God playing into a “fairy tale” to confuse us?

We've also discussed how angels would be “everywhere all the time” if not for some “outer perimeter” that distinguishes they are HERE at the same time they are not THERE.  And if they were “everywhere all the time”, they could not be said to have “come to” or “gone from” people and places in the scriptures – for they would always BE anyplace they were said to have “come to” or “gone from”.

And we've discussed how all the angels would just blend together into one being if there existed nothing to separate one of them from the others.  There has to be something that distinguishes the being of Michael from the being of Gabriel in heaven – even if that something is undetectable to human eyes or touch.

Anyway, I just wanted your opinion since I happened to be over here trying to defend myself.  :)

peace,
    mike

Stu
    Participant

Tiles are cheap. I got mine with no explanation in terms of the rules I signed up for. The mod who gave it to me ran away rather than explain.

Ed, do an Istari and start collecting… :)

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 24 2011,06:22)

Quote (Ed J @ June 21 2011,11:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 21 2011,03:40)

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,21:09)

Quote (david @ June 19 2011,17:29)
    Are you confusing David with Davidbfun?

Hi David,

BD also gets YHVH confused with satan, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Why would you say such a horrible lie, obviously you have no idea what I believe but one thing is for sure you certainly have beared false witness.

Exodus 23

1Thou shalt not raise a false report:

Does YHVH approve of what you did ed?

Hi BD,

Does the truth bother you?

YHVH bless  
    Ed J

You didn't utter the truth you lied and made.

Hi BD,

Still not coming to grips with your confusion?
    It is you who reads a false report.
    The “Gospel” is true!

YHVH blessings  
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account