Bodhitharta — boycott him now

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    davidbfun
    Participant

I have now been reading hundreds of posts by this individual.

People spend a lot of time and energy trying to “persuade” him to come to the truth.

They quote his book and won't discuss their doctrines and avoids direct questions.

They ask poignant (keen or strong in mental appeal) questions that he avoids thereby discarding people and their work.  He avoids the question by asking another question that he demands a response from but evades them when directed at him.

Why give him any more of your precious time?

Or he really doesn't exist and someone is there just to give answers to mislead you.

Either way you won't get anywhere and will lose precious time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere.

Refuse to respond or answer any more of his posts.  

BOYCOTT him, now!

Other posts have tried to warn him and he will try to do exactly what the thread said about Islam.  He will discard anything you write, because you and your Bible are corrupted…so why waste the time???

What are the sayings:? A dog returns to its own vomit and don't throw pearls before swine. Learn from the Bible and avoid him like the plague…or you'll pay the price.

Don't you see he is scamming you? He is not sincere in wanting to learn any truths, but he is sincere about trying to deceive you and get you distracted and is wanting to waste your time.  And we are falling for it….STOP IT!  If you don't it is your fault.

What's the saying, “Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.”?

Stop playing his game, please!

BOYCOTT NOW!  Be happy!

The Professor

francis
    Participant

Hello davidbfun…

What “religion”, “Christian sect” etc, would you label yourself as?  

If don't like labels, then which “religion”… and/or “Christian sect”… and/or “Christian denomination” etc… would you consider are closely aligned with what your believe?

I've already noticed that you do not believe that Jesus was God… and you have a couple of threads in “members profile”… in which you list your “hearsies”… which no doubt was done in a “tongue-in-cheeck” manner.

Just curious

Respectfully
    Francis

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (francis @ Aug. 19 2010,05:13)
    Hello davidbfun…

What “religion”, “Christian sect” etc, would you label yourself as?  

If don't like labels, then which “religion”… and/or “Christian sect”… and/or “Christian denomination” etc… would you consider are closely aligned with what your believe?

I've already noticed that you do not believe that Jesus was God… and you have a couple of threads in “members profile”… in which you list your “hearsies”… which no doubt was done in a “tongue-in-cheeck” manner.

Just curious

Respectfully
    Francis

David is a Jehovah's Witness and we agree on much such as Jesus is not God.

david
    Participant

Are you confusing David with Davidbfun?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ June 19 2011,17:29)

Hi David,

BD also gets YHVH confused with satan, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Reading this thread makes me wonder what happened to David B. Fun and Francis.

They were both last heard from in debates with me. If this was a murder case, I'd be the prime suspect! :cool:

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (  mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,03:39)
    They were both last heard from in debates with me.  If this was a murder case, I'd be the prime suspect!   :cool:

Hi Mike,

Maybe you should get a tile for running them off?

Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,21:09)

Hi David,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Why would you say such a horrible lie, obviously you have no idea what I believe but one thing is for sure you certainly have beared false witness.

Exodus 23

1Thou shalt not raise a false report:

Does YHVH approve of what you did ed?

Istari
    Participant

If Mike had his way Jesus would still be dead as he doesn't really believe that Jesus Rose from the dead – what does Scriptures say about he who doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead?

Mike would have us believe that Jesus was a SPIRIT – a SPIRIT BODY!!

All that against the very EXPERTS WHO WROTE THE GOSPELS who wrote 'Spiritual body' (Pure and righteous) – Mike, through desperation changes 'Spiritual' into 'Spirit' and then locks the error into his mind – then realises he is wrong but is too embarrassed to say so!! Poor chap…
    Mind you, being embarrassed is second nature to Mike, he's been embarrassing himself all his life that's why he thinks he can restore some element of self-esteem but hopelessly failed even here…
    Mike does a lot of what DBF says about Bod : Ignoring posts, demanding that people answer him but ignoring the response when they do (He demands that the answer be EXACTLY what he wants them to believe therefore any answer not fitting Mimes belief is NOT AN ANSWER. Hence he says again: you did not answer me: here is the question again – one point at a time…'
    Ha ha – mike thinks he can control others to say what he wants them to say… Deluded or what!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 21 2011,03:40)

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2011,21:09)

Hi David,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Why would you say such a horrible lie, obviously you have no idea what I believe but one thing is for sure you certainly have beared false witness.

Exodus 23

1Thou shalt not raise a false report:

Does YHVH approve of what you did ed?

Hi BD,

Does the truth bother you?

YHVH bless  
    Ed J

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,01:28)

They were both last heard from in debates with me.  If this was a murder case, I'd be the prime suspect!   :cool:

Hi Mike,

Ed J

As I remember Ed,

The last we heard from Francis was when he answered YOUR obnoxious post where you accused him of running away from his debate with me.  So maybe YOU should get a tile for running him off, eh?  

And if you add a tile to my quote box again, you WILL get a tile.

As far as the Professor, he left in the middle of “showing me” how God was a He/She, and the Holy Spirit was God's wife. I'm not sure why he left, for he did it with no warning or goodbyes.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,14:06)
    Mike does a lot of what DBF says about Bod : Ignoring posts, demanding that people answer him but ignoring the response when they do (He demands that the answer be EXACTLY what he wants

There are many who bear false witness on this site, BD. I'll translate Istari's rant for you:

“I never actually answer a direct question, for I'd rather spout miles and miles of unscriptural nonsense, insults, and lies. Therefore, I throw a tantrum when Mike presses me for the answers I never give, because I know to give those answers would be to show the flaws in my own understanding.” :)

Btw BD, do you believe angels have bodies?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 21 2011,12:17)

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,01:28)

Hi Mike,

Ed J

As I remember Ed,

The last we heard from Francis was when he answered YOUR obnoxious post where you accused him of running away from his debate with me.  So maybe YOU should get a tile for running him off, eh?  

And if you add a tile to my quote box again, you WILL get a tile.

As far as the Professor, he left in the middle of “showing me” how God was a He/She, and the Holy Spirit was God's wife.  I'm not sure why he left, for he did it with no warning or goodbyes.

Oh, so now you got the bigger stick; huh?

There's a saying…   Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It was meant as a joke, too bad you don't have a sense of humor!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 21 2011,07:06)
    If Mike had his way Jesus would still be dead as he doesn't really believe that Jesus Rose from the dead – what does Scriptures say about he who doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead?

All that against the very EXPERTS WHO WROTE THE GOSPELS who wrote 'Spiritual body' (Pure and righteous) – Mike, through desperation changes 'Spiritual' into 'Spirit' and then locks the error into his mind – then realises he is wrong but is too embarrassed to say so!! Poor chap…
    Mind you, being embarrassed is second nature to Mike, he's been embarrassing himself all his life that's why he thinks he can restore some element of self-esteem but hopelessly failed even here…
    Mike does a lot of what DBF says about Bod : Ignoring posts, demanding that people answer him but ignoring the response when they do (He demands that the answer be EXACTLY what he wants them to believe therefore any answer not fitting Mimes belief is NOT AN ANSWER. Hence he says again: you did not answer me: here is the question again – one point at a time…'
    Ha ha – mike thinks he can control others to say what he wants them to say… Deluded or what!!

Hi Istari,

That was my first “Edited” post…   remember what we talked about?

God bless  
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ June 21 2011,07:26)
    So Satan (Lucifer) owned his soul again and also became the first man on earth through Adam.
    So the spirit, soul and body became the abode of Satan. He taught that he won the war, for God it was just started!

In light of what is being discussed in this thread,
    this quote by C. Saliba seems appropriate to import.

God bless  
    Ed J

Stu
    Participant

Istari

And what do those people say about the scriptures?

And the Greeks thought that too. Do you think Saul of Tarsus ever really convinced them he was right and they were wrong?

All that against the very EXPERTS WHO WROTE THE GOSPELS

Who wrote the gospels? They are anonymous, aren’t they? How do you judge that the writers knew anything at all?

[quuote]who wrote 'Spiritual body' (Pure and righteous) – Mike, through desperation changes 'Spiritual' into 'Spirit' and then locks the error into his mind – then realises he is wrong but is too embarrassed to say so!! Poor chap…[/quote]
    Christianity isn’t actually true, you know. Why use a banal fantasy story to hit Mike over the head? If you were claiming that he was being absurd because he claimed that a human walked again after being judicially executed then I would agree, but it is YOU claiming that absurdity.

You are both deluded. Good luck with that.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Oops…attempt two…

Istari

And what do those people say about the scriptures?

And the Greeks thought that too. Do you think Saul of Tarsus ever really convinced them he was right and they were wrong?

All that against the very EXPERTS WHO WROTE THE GOSPELS

Who wrote the gospels? They are anonymous, aren’t they? How do you judge that the writers knew anything?

who wrote 'Spiritual body' (Pure and righteous) – Mike, through desperation changes 'Spiritual' into 'Spirit' and then locks the error into his mind – then realises he is wrong but is too embarrassed to say so!! Poor chap…

Christianity isn’t actually true, you know. Why use a banal fantasy story to hit Mike over the head? If you were claiming that he was being absurd because he claimed that a human walked again after being judicially executed then I would agree, but it is YOU claiming that absurdity.

You are both deluded. Good luck with that.

Stuart

Istari
    Participant

Stu,
    Thank you for your input – it is as I might have expected from you – true to your nature.

Istari
    Participant

Seeing that Mike only commented and quoted a specific part of my post – can we take it he AGREES with the rest.

EDJ and even Stu, managed to comment on all parts… Is Mike trying to HIDE something? The Truth about him, perhaps!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ June 21 2011,11:49)
    You are both deluded.  Good luck with that.

Stuart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D
    :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :) :) :)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account