Bible

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 900 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,02:57)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 12 2010,01:10)
    Hey Ed: It is your choice to live under that law. You can make up any other laws you want to call sin. That is religion. You must judge to make up laws, something right something wrong. By your judgment you are judged. You can bind yourself to a tree and say to yourself see how perfect I am now. I do nothing wrong, I am tied here to this tree and can't do anything. You are the judge of yourself. There is

no list of sins or rules by which you must follow. Jesus came, did the work for perfection, gave it to us free of charge. We don't have to do anything for our perfection except believe we are perfect. If you believe you have sin, you are in sin and are a sinner with no part in

Christ. I know your perfection in God better than you do. I know what you have been made by Jesus. You are the one that condemns yourself and restricts yourself to do this don't do that. You judge yourself, condemn yourself as a sinner and sentence yourself to these

bonds and pitfalls. You only sin if you believe something you have done is a sin. God Bless, TK

Hi Tim,

Does this mean you 'think' it is OK to lie?
    Is it OK for you to steal as well?
    How about adultery?

What caused you to 'think' Jesus did away with God's laws?
    I know! Luciferian new age philosophy; right?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Its interesting Ed: When I think about being free to go, do and say anything without restriction because I have been created through the love of Christ and have no sin, I never think about going out and commiting adultry, or lying or cheating, or stealing.

It seems that as soon as you hear the word total freedom from sin all you can think about is what so called sin you can do!!

Any words of so called truth that don't align with what Jesus says are a lie. Like if Jesus says I have made you clean and you say I am not clean you lied!!

If you tell a friend you will be somewhere at 7:30 and on the way you have a flat tire, did you lie to them?
    If you pick up a dollar on the ground that you know is not

yours did you steal it from sombody?
    If you look at a woman and feel sexually aroused did you comit adultery?

If these are sin then the word of God has bound you up and the same word of God has set me free. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: When Jesus said the law was until John the Baptist, that to me meant tht the law was ended at John. I'm sure it was Jesus that said that, it wasn't lucifer. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:32)
    Its interesting Ed: When I think about being free to go, do and say anything without restriction because I have been created through the love of Christ and have no sin, I never think about going out and commiting adultry, or lying or cheating, or stealing.

TK

Hi Tim,

So you agree with me then that God's laws WERE NOT done away with: right?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Who would you say has the greater love in this? Two men are told not to steal from a store. One of the men is told if you steal from the store I will see to it that you are eternally burned in Hell for eternity. So, being totally afraid of Hell he refrains. The other man is not given any penalty, actually he was helped by the store owner earlier and they are friends. Though he has no fear he decides not to steal from the store because he doesn't want to hurt the store owner. So neither man stole from the store. Which man showed more love?
    If you regulate youself by love you won't need laws to follow. Until you have the love you will need laws and guidlines! TK

seekingtruth
    Participant

It seems this has gotten way off topic but I would like to wade in with my opinion of the topic.

I believe scriptures to reliable as originally written and was ready to write all my reasons but found that T8 had covered it very well on page one. So instead I chose to respond to Adam on his 101 Contradictions. I started to address each one (it was going to take forever) then I thought that someone probably has already done that, sure enough, here is the link:

http://web.comhem.se/~u18208324/min/contrad.htm

I don't know if I agree with all their solutions, but I am confidant that; despite copying errors, translation errors, “contradictions” due to misunderstandings, the whole of scripture when searched for truth is capable of establishing sound doctrine.

My opinion – Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,13:32)

Hey Ed: It is your choice to live under that law. You can make up any other laws you want to call sin. That is religion. You must judge to make up laws, something right something wrong. By your judgment you are judged. You can bind yourself to a tree and say to yourself see how perfect I am now. I do nothing wrong, I am tied here to this tree and can't do anything. You are the judge of yourself. There is

no list of sins or rules by which you must follow. Jesus came, did the work for perfection, gave it to us free of charge. We don't have to do anything for our perfection except believe we are perfect. If you believe you have sin, you are in sin and are a sinner with no part in

Christ. I know your perfection in God better than you do. I know what you have been made by Jesus. You are the one that condemns yourself and restricts yourself to do this don't do that. You judge yourself, condemn yourself as a sinner and sentence yourself to these

bonds and pitfalls. You only sin if you believe something you have done is a sin. God Bless, TK

Hi Tim,

How about adultery?

It seems that as soon as you hear the word total freedom from sin all you can think about is what so called sin you can do!!

Any words of so called truth that don't align with what Jesus says are a lie. Like if Jesus says I have made you clean and you say I am not clean you lied!!

If you tell a friend you will be somewhere at 7:30 and on the way you have a flat tire, did you lie to them?

If these are sin then the word of God has bound you up and the same word of God has set me free. TK

TK

yes they are sins,if you compere them to holiness,but if you compere them to sinners in toward holiness they are not.

could you understand this??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,21:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,07:53)

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Who would you say has the greater love in this?  Two men are told not to steal from a store. One of the men is told if you steal from the store I will see to it that you are eternally burned in Hell for eternity. So, being totally afraid of Hell he refrains. The other man is not given any penalty, actually he was helped by the store owner earlier and they are friends. Though he has no fear he decides not to steal from the store because he doesn't want to hurt the store owner. So neither man stole from the store. Which man showed more love?
    If you regulate youself by love you won't need laws to follow. Until you have the love you will need laws and guidlines! TK

Hi Tim,

What does your story have to do with my question?
    Answer my question, before you give more speeches!

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: You just won't hear what I try to say. Once again I tell you, Jesus, the one you call lord, says that the law was up to John the Baptist. My interpretations mean absolutely nothing. My doctrines mean nothing. There is only one truth of God and it came through Jesus. Jesus did not follow the law. He did not ceremonially wash, he did not present sacrifices, he worked on the Sabbath, and he

refused to condemn a guilty lady of adultery that you and the Jews call sin. If it is sin, Jesus broke the law. Jesus said the law was until John and since then (a new way) the Kingdom of God within each person. Your arguement is with Jesus not me. He said it, I repeated it, you deny it is true. That is your right to deny Christ. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 14 2010,04:06)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,13:32)

Hi Tim,

How about adultery?

TK

yes they are sins,if you compere them to holiness,but if you compere them to sinners in toward holiness they are not.

could you understand this??

Pierre

Pierre: Please tell me what your definition of holiness is and where it is located in the Bible. Thanks, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

here it is;Ro 6:19 I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness.
    Ro 6:22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
    1Co 1:30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

2Co 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God. We have done so not according to worldly wisdom but according to God’s grace.
    2Co 7:1 Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.
    Eph 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
    1Ti 2:2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
    1Ti 2:15 But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
    Heb 12:10 Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.

Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

this will explain my saying.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

How about adultery?

Its interesting Ed: (1)When I think about being free to go, do and say anything without restriction because I have been created through the love of Christ and (2)have no sin, (3)I never think about going out and commiting adultry, or lying or cheating, or stealing.

(4)It seems that as soon as you hear the word total freedom from sin all you can think about is what so called sin you can do!!

(5)Any words of so called truth that don't align with what Jesus says are a lie. Like if Jesus says I have made you clean and you say I am not clean you lied!!

(6)If you tell a friend you will be somewhere at 7:30 and on the way you have a flat tire, did you lie to them?

(7)If you pick up a dollar on the ground that you know is not

(8)If you look at a woman and feel sexually aroused did you comit adultery?

(9)If these are sin then the word of God has bound you up and the same word of God has set me free. TK

Hi Tim,

1) Loose the 'Luciferian new age philosophy'! (Isaiah 14:12-17)

2) Sin is NOT SOMETHING A PERSON HAS, it is what people do!
    I don't sin anymore, therefore “I” perfect. (Ephesians 4:13-14)
    The HolySpirit on the inside, stops us from sinning. (1John 5:18)

3)      SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW. (1John 3:4)
    Good then you have stopped transgressing God's law as well; huh?

4) Stop thinking about what sin can do to you.

5) Heb.10:26 For if we (Tim Kraft) sin wilfully after that we have received
        the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

6) What does that have to do with anything?
        Lying is deception! And deception is 'evil'!

(7) Only if you watched it fall out of someone's pocket!
    Let's a person drops some money and you run over and pick it up,
    they say give it back and you refuse; did you steal their money?

8) Do you suffer from amnesia? (Click Here) <–Fourth Post from top!

9) What the heck are you talking about ? ? ?  Please explain yourself!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 14 2010,20:47)
    Ed:

Jesus did not follow the law.

TK

Hi Tim,

Really? Please do show when Jesus broke the law!
    Put up or shut up. I challenge you to show any PROOF!

1: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
        or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or
        that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under
        the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor
        serve them: for I the LORD thy God a jealous God, visiting
        the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third
        and fourth generation of them that hate me;  And shewing mercy
        unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments(THE LAW).

3: Thou shalt not take the name (YHVH: YÄ-hä-vā) of the LORD thy God in vain;
        for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4: Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
        Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
        But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God:  
        in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
        thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
        For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and
        rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5: Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long
        upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6: Thou shalt not kill.

7: Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8: Thou shalt not steal.

9: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

10: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife,
          nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass,
          nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 14 2010,20:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2010,05:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,07:53)

TIM wrote:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Who would you say has the greater love in this?  Two men are told not to steal from a store. One of the men is told if you steal from the store I will see to it that you are eternally burned in Hell for eternity. So, being totally afraid of Hell he refrains. The other man is not given any penalty, actually he was helped by the store owner earlier and they are friends. Though he has no fear he decides not to steal from the store because he doesn't want to hurt the store owner. So neither man stole from the store. Which man showed more love?

Hi Tim,

What does your story have to do with my question?
    Answer my question, before you give more speeches!

God bless

Ed: You just won't hear what I try to say. Once again I tell you, Jesus, the one you call lord, says that the law was up to John the Baptist. My interpretations mean absolutely nothing. My doctrines mean nothing. There is only one truth of God and it came through Jesus. Jesus did not follow the law. He did not ceremonially wash, he did not present sacrifices, he worked on the Sabbath, and he

refused to condemn a guilty lady of adultery that you and the Jews call sin. If it is sin, Jesus broke the law. Jesus said the law was until John and since then (a new way) the Kingdom of God within each person. Your arguement is with Jesus not me. He said it, I repeated it, you deny it is true. That is your right to deny Christ. TK

Hi Tim,

So what do you do? Give more speeches ???
    PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION; then give your speeches; OK?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Matt.11:12…Jesus speaking,…”from the days of John the Baptist UNTIL NOW, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.V13…”for ALL THE PROPHETS AND THE LAW PROPHESIED UNTIL JOHN…!”

Jesus speaks again, Matt.11:13…”The prophets and the law were until John…

Luke16:16—Jesus speaks again….”The Law and the prophets were until John, since then the Kingdom is preached…”!

It is your choice whether to deny Jesus Christ and the truth of God that he spoke to us or not. The fact that he said it is confirmed and finished.

Should I re-write the things Jesus did that were not of the law or have you caught on to the fact that Jesus fulfilled the law he did not follow the law. I better stop, we don't want any speeches!! TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2010,05:13)

Hi Tim,

How about adultery?

Its interesting Ed: (1)When I think about being free to go, do and say anything without restriction because I have been created through the love of Christ and (2)have no sin, (3)I never think about going out and commiting adultry, or lying or cheating, or stealing.

(4)It seems that as soon as you hear the word total freedom from sin all you can think about is what so called sin you can do!!

(5)Any words of so called truth that don't align with what Jesus says are a lie. Like if Jesus says I have made you clean and you say I am not clean you lied!!

(6)If you tell a friend you will be somewhere at 7:30 and on the way you have a flat tire, did you lie to them?

(9)If these are sin then the word of God has bound you up and the same word of God has set me free. TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: #1) Drop the labels and loose the anger and lets see if we can learn!

#2) How can someone do something they don't have? If Jesus took away your sin then you have no sin to give out!
    Apparently you still have sin. You should accept your forgiveness.

#3) Where there is no law there is no sin! Thats what I have been trying to get across to you.

#4) Jesus took my sin away, why would I worry about what sin can do to me? Those that believe in sin should be concerned about sin, not those who have accepted their forgiveness.

#5) Here we go again how could I sin wilfully if I have no sin?
    I have the knowledge of the truth (that Jesus took away our sin) that Jesus sacrificed for my sin and yours too if you accept.

#6) You missed it again Ed, I have no sin to think about. Jesus saved me from sin. You just won't listen.

#7) Believing that Jesus did not take away your sin is believing a lying, deceiving doctrine of man. Anything apart from the truth of God/Jesus is a lie!!

#8 I do not have amnesia as far as I know.

I am glad to answer questions but please no repeats? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 15 2010,23:33)
    Ed: (1)Matt.11:12…Jesus speaking,…”from the days of John the Baptist UNTIL NOW, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.V13…”for ALL THE PROPHETS AND THE LAW PROPHESIED UNTIL JOHN…!”

(2)Jesus speaks again, Matt.11:13…”The prophets and the law were until John…

(3)Luke16:16—Jesus speaks again….”The Law and the prophets were until John, since then the Kingdom is preached…”!

(4)It is your choice whether to deny Jesus Christ and the truth of God that he spoke to us or not. The fact that he said it is confirmed and finished.

(5)Should I re-write the things Jesus did that were not of the law or have you caught on to the fact that Jesus fulfilled the law he did not follow the law. I better stop, we don't want any speeches!! TK

Hi Tim,

You need to correctly understand what Jesus meant!
    Loosen the tight grip Lucifer has on your mind and LEARN!
    Please click on each and every “Scriptural reference” provided!

1) Matt.11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
    Matt.11:13 illustrates the FACT that both “The Prophets”(Luke 16:16)
    and “Ceremonial law”(Eph.2:15) called statutes contained ordinances…

POINT DIRECTLY to the Messiah: Jesus Christ the Lord! (Philippians 2:11)

2) I have explained this to you MANY TIMES!
        Drop the Luciferian new age philosophy! (Isaiah 14:12-17)

3)  I have explained this to you MANY TIMES!
        Drop the Luciferian new age philosophy! (Isaiah 14:12-17)

4) It is you my friend who is denying what Jesus taught!
        Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord (Tim Kraft), and do not the things which I say?
        John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments(Laws), ye shall abide in my love; even
        as I have kept my Father's commandments(Laws), and abide in his love.

5) You still haven't addressed my question, so here it is again…

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 16 2010,00:01)

Hi Tim,

How about adultery?

Hi Tim,

God bless

#2) How can someone do something they don't have? If Jesus took away your sin then you have no sin to give out!

#3) Where there is no law there is no sin! Thats what I have been trying to get across to you.

#4) Jesus took my sin away, why would I worry about what sin can do to me? Those that believe in sin should be concerned about sin, not those who have accepted their forgiveness.

I have the knowledge of the truth (that Jesus took away our sin) that Jesus sacrificed for my sin and yours too if you accept.

#6) You missed it again Ed, I have no sin to think about. Jesus saved me from sin. You just won't listen.

#7) Believing that Jesus did not take away your sin is believing a lying, deceiving doctrine of man. Anything apart from the truth of God/Jesus is a lie!!

(9)I am glad to answer questions but please no repeats? TK

Hi Tim,

1) I eliminated anger out of my life long ago!(Col.3:8)
        I also killed the 'ego' long ago as well! (Eph.4:13)
        Do you ever get angry? (Please answer!)
        (James 1:23-24 / Psalm 18:25-28)

2) Sin is something you do! (1John 3:4)
        Do you posses transgression? (Answer Point #1 NOT THIS RHETORICAL QUESTION!)

3) By your logic: Cain was (according to Tim) completely innocent of committing sin when he killed his brother,
        because “The Law” had not been given until many years later; this is what you believe; right?

4) Hebrews 10:26 For if we (Tim Kraft) sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
        there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment
        and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

5) You've proven that you don't have “A Faithful Spirit”! NOW YOU ARE UNDER LAW!
        Prob.11:13  A talebearer(Tim Kraft) revealeth secrets:
        but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
        I(Ed J) do have “A Faithful Spirit”: being “Perfect”,
        because I have been “Born Again” and no longer sin!(1John 5:18)

6) Matt.5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that
        thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and
        go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

7)

Jesus is a lie!!

Why do you say this lie?

8) I have discussed Point #8 at least twice now,
        yet you ask it again as if it is new territory!

9) Are you saying that you are glad that I have been answering ‘your’ questions?
        PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION IN POINT #1, before your amnesia sets in again!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2010,11:24)
    TK

here it is;Ro 6:19 I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness.
    Ro 6:22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
    1Co 1:30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

2Co 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God. We have done so not according to worldly wisdom but according to God’s grace.
    2Co 7:1 Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.
    Eph 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
    1Ti 2:2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
    1Ti 2:15 But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
    Heb 12:10 Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.

Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

this will explain my saying.

Pierre

tk

i have respond to your question and find myself in the seller with archives

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2010,06:46)

Hi Tim,

How about adultery?

Hi Tim,

God bless

(9)I am glad to answer questions but please no repeats? TK

Hi Tim,

1) I eliminated anger out of my life long ago!(Col.3:8)
        I also killed the 'ego' long ago as well! (Eph.4:13)
        Do you ever get angry? (Please answer!)
        (James 1:23-24 / Psalm 18:25-28)

2) Sin is something you do! (1John 3:4)
        Do you posses transgression? (Answer Point #1 NOT THIS RHETORICAL QUESTION!)

3) By your logic: Cain was (according to Tim) completely innocent of committing sin when he killed his brother,

because “The Law” had not been given until many years later; this is what you believe; right?

4) Hebrews 10:26 For if we (Tim Kraft) sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
        there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment
        and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

5) You've proven that you don't have “A Faithful Spirit”! NOW YOU ARE UNDER LAW!
        Prob.11:13  A talebearer(Tim Kraft) revealeth secrets:
        but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
        I(Ed J) do have “A Faithful Spirit”: being “Perfect”,
        because I have been “Born Again” and no longer sin!(1John 5:18)

6) Matt.5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that
        thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and
        go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

7)

Jesus is a lie!!

Why do you say this lie?

8) I have discussed Point #8 at least twice now,
        yet you ask it again as if it is new territory!

9) Are you saying that you are glad that I have been answering ‘your’ questions?
        PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION IN POINT #1, before your amnesia sets in again!

God bless

Ed: You said at #7 that I said,…”Jesus is a lie” when if anyone cares to observe your cunning and trickery they look at Nov 16th when I wrote at the end of my #7:

Anything apart from the truth of God/Jesus is a lie!!

You couldn't be so low as to purposely twist what I said so you must be grammatically stupid. The / was intended to join both God & Jesus as one. You see I wasn't really stopping the one sentence and starting a new one. Do you understand now?

Thank you for each luciferian comment directed toward me. Jesus said if they call the head of the house Beelzebub how much more its members. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

It is only your faulty thinking that concern's me.
    Just like your faulty wording was a concern for you.

Once again you didn't answer my question; which is…
    Do you ever get angry? Now will you answer my question?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 900 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account