Bible Trivia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 09 2007,19:58)
    Who does luke write his two books to?

A. Theudus
    B. Theophilis
    C. Topheth
    D. Simeon
    E. Puah

I ask this question because I was once at someones' how and this question was in some trivia game, and at the time, I was listening to the book of acts over and over again on tape, before I went to bed.  And without even knowing why I knew the answer, I quickly answered.  
    After that, some people actually thought I knew stuff.

david.

B) Theophilis

Morningstar
    Participant

Ok How many brothers did Goliath have?

Hint: This question might just relate to my previous question about David and Goliath. Interesting factoid.

A) 4
    B) 5
    C) 3
    D) 7

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 10 2007,02:09)

Hint: This question might just relate to my previous question about David and Goliath. Interesting factoid.

A) 4
    B) 5
    C) 3
    D) 7

Answer is 4

Peace and Love Mrs.

Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 10 2007,06:39)

A) 4
    B) 5
    C) 3
    D) 7

Answer is 4

Peace and Love Mrs.

right!

isn't that cool. David had 5 stones with him. This is just speculation and fun. But, is it possible he was prepared for the other 4 brothers to show up?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Where did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?

1 in Egypt
    2 at the red sea
    3 at Mount Sinai
    4 at Jericho

Peace and Love Mrs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 10 2007,06:47)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 10 2007,06:39)

A) 4
    B) 5
    C) 3
    D) 7

Answer is 4

Peace and Love Mrs.

right!

isn't that cool.  David had 5 stones with him.  This is just speculation and fun.  But, is it possible he was prepared for the other 4 brothers to show up?

Yes that was cool, smart fellow,Heh

Peace and Love Mrs.

Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 10 2007,07:04)

1 in Egypt
    2 at the red sea
    3 at Mount Sinai
    4 at Jericho

3 Mount Sinai

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 10 2007,07:16)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 10 2007,07:04)

1 in Egypt
    2 at the red sea
    3 at Mount Sinai
    4 at Jericho

3 Mount Sinai

Morningstar That was to easy, right/ But you are right.
    Your turn for the next question.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Morningstar
    Participant

Who was seventh from Adam who prophesied this?

“Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones, to execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

A) Methuselah
    B) Lamech
    C) Jared
    D) Enoch

david
    Participant

enoch.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 10 2007,10:24)
    Who was seventh from Adam who prophesied this?

“Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones, to execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

A) Methuselah
    B) Lamech
    C) Jared
    D) Enoch

Answer is D Enoch That is not an easy one

Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

How many Days did the Israelites have to walk around Jericho before the wall”s fell down?
    1 3 Days
    2 5 Days
    3 7 Days
    4 9 Days

Peace and Love Mrs.

Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 10 2007,10:34)
    How many Days did the Israelites have to walk around Jericho before the wall”s fell down?
    1 3 Days
    2 5 Days
    3 7 Days
    4 9 Days

Peace and Love Mrs.

7 days

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 10 2007,10:49)

1 3 Days
    2 5 Days
    3 7 Days
    4 9 Days

Peace and Love Mrs.

7 days

Yes, you are right. But I think I was wrong with the last one. It should be Methuselah,right?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 10 2007,11:39)

1 3 Days
    2 5 Days
    3 7 Days
    4 9 Days

Peace and Love Mrs.

7 days

Yes, you are right. But I think I was wrong with the last one. It should be Methuselah,right?

Peace and Love Mrs.

oh you were right.

Enoch

Morningstar
    Participant

1 3 Days
    2 5 Days
    3 7 Days
    4 9 Days

Peace and Love Mrs.

7 days

Peace and Love Mrs.

Jude vs. 14

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Morningstar @ Nov. 10 2007,11:45)

1 3 Days
    2 5 Days
    3 7 Days
    4 9 Days

Peace and Love Mrs.

7 days

Peace and Love Mrs.

Jude vs. 14

Morningstar Ups no second thoughts, right. You are right and good.
    Thank you for playing, I am turning in for the night, good Night.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Laurel
    Participant

WJ,
    Since you know myself and others here know that Y'shua is the Son of Elohim and YHWH raised Him from the dead according to Scripture, why couldn't you at least ask the question the way Scripture could agree? You could have written: When Messiah was raised from the dead, ….. We know your point of view and you know ours, please don't force your man-made doctrine on me.

Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Mat 17:23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

Luk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
    Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

Act 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Act 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Act 13:30 But God raised him from the dead:

Act 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Act 13:37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
    Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
    Rom 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
    Rom 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
    Rom 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
    Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
    Rom 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
    Rom 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
    Rom 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
    Rom 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

(Abraham understood and believed that the Messiah would come, that the Son of YHWH our God would raise His Son from the dead, according to the promise shown in His Passover!!! Abraham knew Y'shua Messiah and because of this Abraham was able to speak to YHWH our Creator 'face to face.')

For Messiah said”No man comes to the Father but by me.”

Get it straight hey?

WJ,
    By claiming that Jesus is God, there be not a Spirit necessary to make them one. If you claim Jesus is God, you deny the Spirit, and that my friend will be the final death of you.

Laurel

WJ,

Laurel
    Participant

Sorry all for interupting your cool game, I couldn't help it. I'm gonna copy and past this to a new thread, so we can proove it there.

I like your trivia.

Laurel

laural

You say…

WJ,
    Since you know myself and others here know that Y'shua is the Son of Elohim and YHWH raised Him from the dead according to Scripture, why couldn't you at least ask the question the way Scripture could agree?  You could have written: When Messiah was raised from the dead, ….. We know your point of view and you know ours, please don't force your man-made doctrine on me.

I understand that this thread is for questions, but since you posted a page of rebuke toward me then I feel to respond.

Was my questions or statement directed toward you?

This is an open forum and unless I am abusing the rules then as far as I can see I have the right to ask any question or make any statement that I want.

So if you consider that forcing my doctrine down your throat then Oh well. I dont need your rebuke for doing something wrong when I have done nothing more than you or any one else on this forum. Further more sis I have been here long before you and dont need you to try and silence my voice or belief.

What makes you think that your doctrine is so much holier and righteous than mine?

If you dont like what is being siad on this forum then go somewhere else.

Again this is an open forum and you have no right to try and censure me or anyone else.

And BTW do you not believe Jesus words when he said he would raise himself from the dead?

:O

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 630 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account