Attn anti-trinitarians: another us verse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 685 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 21 2009,11:19)

Quote (thethinker @ June 20 2009,11:42)

Quote (Gene @ June 21 2009,02:47)
    Thinker……….I love you brother, but if you would just apply you knowledge to the truth that Jesus is (NOT) A GOD, I am going to pray that the FATHER will allow you to see this and understand it brother.

with much love and peace to you brother……………………….gene

Gene,
    I have NEVER said that Jesus is “A GOD.” It is Kathi, Marty and others here who say that Jesus is a god. I have always said that Jesus is GOD.

btw, I love you too but you haven't a leg to stand on scripturally. The Father called  Jesus “GOD” and gave Him the credit for creating the heavens and the earth (Heb. 1:8-10). Yet you deny what the Father has said. It is you who needs prayer brother. Will the Father listen to the prayer of one who calls Him a liar?

Think about it.

thinker

Thinker,
    It is not me that has called the Son “a” God.  I believe that He is THE ONLY BEGOTTEN GOD, not a begotten god.  I have told you that He is an “only” over and over.  I have stated that He is not the Most High GOD but is from the Most High GOD.

Kathi

Kathi,
    You have not said that the Son is “a god” like Marty. However, you believe that as the begotten Son He is less than the Father. I don't see much difference.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Lightenup said:

Thinker,
    If the Father sent His Son into the world then they had to be Father and Son before the Father could send His Son.  God revealed this relationship in the New Testament but they had this relationship before He was sent.

Kathi,
    The Father sent the Son into the world in the same manner that Christ sent His disciples into the world. But it was as the Word He came down from heaven. Then as Son He was sent into the world.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Lightenup said:

Why don't you show us from the old testament that there was a three person God and what each person was.

Kathi,
    I have never claimed that the trinity was taught in the old testament. I have claimed only that Elohim was a plural unity.  

Lightenup said:

Show me specifically where one of those “persons” was called the Word of God or the Eternal Word in the Old Testament.  Show me that the Jews were awaiting an eternal Word to come as their Messiah. Also, show me the trinity doctrine and then tell me what the doctrine calls the “second person”…does it call him a son or a word?

Again, I have never claimed any of the above so I don't have to show it. I am not an orthodox trinitarian. I believe in the Economic Trinity, that is, the Father and Son motifs were meant to accomodate the Hebrew culture. Elohim revealed Himself in this way to communicate His plan of redemption to Israel.

Lightenup said:

Ask your trinitarian pastor if the Son created the heavens and the earth and to show you the verses that supports that.  As far as my experience goes with the trinitarian churches, they have no problem finding verses that will show that it was the Son that was the creator of the heaven and the earth.

The Son created the heavens and the earth in the way that General George Patton led armies BEFORE he was a General. We may say that “General” Patton did this or that even though he was a Captain when he did it. We say “General ” Patton because that is how he is best known and also because General Patton and Captain Patton are the same individual.  Christ created the heavens and the earth as the Word. But He is forever known as the Son and so we say that the Son created because the Word and the Son are the same individual. Just as Patton was captain before he became a General so Christ was the Word before He became  Son.

John said, “In the beginning was the WORD.” He did not say “In the beginning was the Son.” And I won't be held responsible for the teachings of traditional trinitarians.

thinker

Cindy
    Participant

thinker  The fact is though that the Father in Hebrew 1:8-9 tell us that this:” Your throne, O God is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your Kingdom.

verse 9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness.
              THERFORE GOD, YOUR GOD HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS MORE THAN
              YOUR COMPANIONS.”

However God is a tittle and both have other names and God the Father is the Almighty, while the Son is the Mighty God.  God means Mighty and the Father is above all, in Ephesians 4:6 God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
    No trinity doctrine.
    Peace and Love Irene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 22 2009,02:28)
    Lightenup said:

Why don't you show us from the old testament that there was a three person God and what each person was.

Kathi,
    I have never claimed that the trinity was taught in the old testament. I have claimed only that Elohim was a plural unity.  

Lightenup said:

Show me specifically where one of those “persons” was called the Word of God or the Eternal Word in the Old Testament.  Show me that the Jews were awaiting an eternal Word to come as their Messiah. Also, show me the trinity doctrine and then tell me what the doctrine calls the “second person”…does it call him a son or a word?

Again, I have never claimed any of the above so I don't have to show it. I am not an orthodox trinitarian. I believe in the Economic Trinity, that is, the Father and Son motifs were meant to accomodate the Hebrew culture. Elohim revealed Himself in this way to communicate His plan of redemption to Israel. I am a trinitarian more after the OPC model. In fact, Keith and I have had private discourse inwhich he is taking me to task. That discourse is on hold right now.

Lightenup said:

Ask your trinitarian pastor if the Son created the heavens and the earth and to show you the verses that supports that.  As far as my experience goes with the trinitarian churches, they have no problem finding verses that will show that it was the Son that was the creator of the heaven and the earth.

The Son created the heavens and the earth in the way that General George Patton led armies BEFORE he was a General. We may say that “General” Patton did this or that even though he was a Captain when he did it. We say “General ” Patton because that is how he is best known and also because General Patton and Captain Patton are the same individual.  Christ created the heavens and the earth as the Word. But He is forever known as the Son and so we say that the Son created because the Word and the Son are the same individual. Just as Patton was captain before he became a General so Christ was the Word before He became  Son.

John said, “In the beginning was the WORD.” He did not say “In the beginning was the Son.” And I won't be held responsible for the teachings of traditional trinitarians.

thinker

The son did not create the heavens and the earth the problem with your understanding of these things is that they are based upon allegory. Paul writes in allefory often just like John does.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 21 2009,20:57)
    Lightenup said:

Thinker,
    If the Father sent His Son into the world then they had to be Father and Son before the Father could send His Son.  God revealed this relationship in the New Testament but they had this relationship before He was sent.

Kathi,
    I asked you to show it and you didn't. John said “In the beginning was the Word.” He did not say, “In the beginning was the Son.” John said that the Word became flesh and it is in connection with this that the Word became “Son.” And it was at the exaltation that Jesus became the Son officially. There is no scripture that teaches there was a Father and Son relationship in the Godhead before the incarnation and exaltation of Jesus.

The Father and Son relationship was born in the counsel of the Godhead for the purposes of redemption only. Before there was a plan of redemption there was simply the three Persons.

thinker

Hi TT,
    What is this godhead you speak of?
    Is it what you have decided to call your multiperson god?

Our God is the Father and God is one.

KangarooJack
    Participant

bodhitharta said:

The son did not create the heavens and the earth the problem with your understanding of these things is that they are based upon allegory. Paul writes in allefory often just like John does.

bd,
    I bet that you pick and choose which narratives are allegorical and which are not accordingly as it fits your paradigm.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ June 22 2009,03:41)
    thinker  The fact is though that the Father in Hebrew 1:8-9 tell us that this:” Your throne, O God is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your Kingdom.

verse 9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness.
              THERFORE GOD, YOUR GOD HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS MORE THAN
              YOUR COMPANIONS.”

However God is a tittle and both have other names and God the Father is the Almighty, while the Son is the Mighty God.  God means Mighty and the Father is above all, in Ephesians 4:6 God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
    No trinity doctrine.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,
    Show me a verse where the Father is called the Almighty God. In Revelation 1:8 Jesus claimed to be the “First and the last…the Almighty.”

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Paladin said:

Already answered at the bottom of the post located at https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….4;st=10

As for Psalm 110:1
    Psalm 110:1 “The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.”

What part of the bible do you read?

Paladin,
    Christ is identified by the Hebrew “adonai” (or Lord) in verse 5. According to Strong's this is the proper name for God (see Strong's Concordance # 136). So we may understand the verse thus,

verse 1,

And YHWH said to my Lord sovereign, “Sit on My right hand….

Verse 5,

God (adonai) is at your right hand; He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath

It is GOD seated at YHWH's right hand!

thinker

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 21 2009,09:45)

Quote (Lightenup @ June 21 2009,11:19)

Quote (thethinker @ June 20 2009,11:42)

Quote (Gene @ June 21 2009,02:47)
    Thinker……….I love you brother, but if you would just apply you knowledge to the truth that Jesus is (NOT) A GOD, I am going to pray that the FATHER will allow you to see this and understand it brother.

with much love and peace to you brother……………………….gene

Gene,
    I have NEVER said that Jesus is “A GOD.” It is Kathi, Marty and others here who say that Jesus is a god. I have always said that Jesus is GOD.

btw, I love you too but you haven't a leg to stand on scripturally. The Father called  Jesus “GOD” and gave Him the credit for creating the heavens and the earth (Heb. 1:8-10). Yet you deny what the Father has said. It is you who needs prayer brother. Will the Father listen to the prayer of one who calls Him a liar?

Think about it.

thinker

Thinker,
    It is not me that has called the Son “a” God.  I believe that He is THE ONLY BEGOTTEN GOD, not a begotten god.  I have told you that He is an “only” over and over.  I have stated that He is not the Most High GOD but is from the Most High GOD.

Kathi

Kathi,
    You have not said that the Son is “a god” like Marty. However, you believe that as the begotten Son He is less than the Father. I don't see much difference.

thinker

Thinker,
    If I said that the Son was “a” son would you have a different idea of Him as opposed to me saying that the Son was “the” Son? Saying “a” Son could imply one of many whereas saying “the” Son implies a uniqueness.
    The same with the word “God.” “A” god would imply one of a group of gods whereas “the” only begotten God would imply a unique God who is from another.

He is not a lesser begotten God and never will be. If He is an only begotten God then there is no other greater begotten God and there is no other lesser begotten God. He is who He is and an only one at that.

The Father is the Most High GOD and the only Most High GOD. There is no Most High GOD that is greater or lesser than Himself.

Each are unique! If we follow the only Begotten God we are surely going to be shown the wonders of His Father and that by following the Son we will be glorifying His Father. If we follow the Only Most High GOD we are surely going to learn of the wonder of His Son and the ability He has to be our “head.” Therefore…we learn of both of them, unified to be God to us. The Father did not need to have the Son to be GOD. He needed the Son to pay the price for our redemption though and to be the saving GOD to sinful man. They are an all or nothing package. We can't have one without the other if we are to be saved from our sins. If there were no Most High GOD, there wouldn't be any GOD. If there were no Begotten God that gave Himself for us as a blood sacrifice, there wouldn't be any SAVING GOD, there would just be GOD who doesn't save.

Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 21 2009,14:19)

Quote (thethinker @ June 22 2009,02:28)
    Lightenup said:

Kathi,

Lightenup said:

Again, I have never claimed any of the above so I don't have to show it. I am not an orthodox trinitarian. I believe in the Economic Trinity, that is, the Father and Son motifs were meant to accomodate the Hebrew culture. Elohim revealed Himself in this way to communicate His plan of redemption to Israel. I am a trinitarian more after the OPC model. In fact, Keith and I have had private discourse inwhich he is taking me to task. That discourse is on hold right now.

Lightenup said:

thinker

Hi Bo,
    When you say something so dogmatic as that I would expect that you can clearly produce the evidence for that statement otherwise leave it as your opinion, you theory…nothing more. If you can't unambiguiously show that it is an allegory then why such a dogmatic statement?

Nobody on HN was there to witness creation and nobody can be dogmatic about it. We can speculate and seek understanding and develop theories but until we are resurrected and see things clearly we only have our theories…so we test them and sometime someone might just give us a sound reason and a new perspective to adjust our theories. We ought to be more willing to be taught of GOD and He may use you to teach me something and He may even use me to teach you something.

I have come to the conclusion that we will all be wrong to some degree. We are all sheep that have gone astray, each one turning to his own way but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him. I want to develop more of a heart that is prepared for growing seed, one of humility and full of love and grace. I also want more discernment for truth. I hope that when I do see Him face to face I will already have a heart of humility that realizes that I knew so very little and at the same time I want to stand for the truth that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

So, you might pray for me to go in that direction when you think of it…thanks!
    Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 21 2009,10:02)
    Lightenup said:

Thinker,

Kathi,
    The Father sent the Son into the world in the same manner that Christ sent His disciples into the world. But it was as the Word He came down from heaven. Then as Son He was sent into the world.

thinker

Have you thought of this Thinker,
    The disciples were sent in the same way…the greater sends the lesser, the master sends the slave. That is how the Son was sent…by His superior-the Father and likewise that is how the disciples are sent, by their superior-Jesus. The one sent follows the example of the one who has sent him.

John 13:16
    16 “Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him.
    NASU

Jesus was the disciples' superior, the Father was Jesus's superior.

John 13:12-16
    12 So when He had washed their feet, and taken His garments and reclined at the table again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you?
    13 “You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.
    14 “If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.
    15 “For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you.
    16 “Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him.
    NASU

Also, Jesus was sent with the ability to forgive sins and in that same manner, He sends His disciples into the world with the ability to forgive sins.

John 20:21-23
    21 So Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
    22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
    23 “If you forgive the sins of any, their sins have been forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained.”
    NASU

So, the manner in which the Son was sent was this:
    He was sent after given the example of His superior
    with authority to forgive sins
    and with the purpose to serve others

The question is when was He sent into the world. I believe that it was the day Mary gave birth to her firstborn son.

Luke 2:9-14
    9 And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened.
    10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;
    11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
    12 “This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
    13 And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,
    14 “Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.”
    NASU

Btw, where did the angels say that GOD was…”in the highest” He did not leave the “highest” and come to earth. It was Christ that left the highest and came to earth to live among men.

John 3:31
    31 “He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
    NASU

God bless,
    Kathi

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 22 2009,13:03)
    I have come to the conclusion that we will all be wrong to some degree. We are all sheep that have gone astray, each one turning to his own way but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him. I want to develop more of a heart that is prepared for growing seed, one of humility and full of love and grace. I also want more discernment for truth. I hope that when I do see Him face to face I will already have a heart of humility that realizes that I knew so very little and at the same time I want to stand for the truth that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Bravo, sister! Bravo!!

Pray for me also to head in that very same direction!

Love,
    Mandy
    :)

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 22 2009,11:44)
    Paladin said:

Already answered at the bottom of the post located at https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….4;st=10

Psalm 110:1 “The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.”

Paladin,
    Christ is identified by the Hebrew “adonai” (or Lord) in verse 5. According to Strong's this is the proper name for God (see Strong's Concordance # 136). So we may understand the verse thus,

verse 1,

Verse 5,

God (adonai) is at your right hand; He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath

thinker

thinker  We have to take other Scriptures to come to the right conclusion.  If Jesus said that ” My Father is greater then I, should we not believe that?  When we read in Col. 1:15-17 that Jesus was the firstborn of all creation should we not believe that?  There are more then one Scripture that tell us that.
    Rev. 23:14 does too.
    And in John 17:5 Jesus said to His Father:” And Now O Father, glorify Me together with the glory I had with Yourself before the world was.”  Should we not believe that.
    John 1:1-2 tells us that He was the Word that became flesh, in verse 14.
    Before then in verse 3 He tells us that He made all.
    When He tells us that nobody has seen the Fathers form or heard His Voice, should we not believe so?
    There are some of us, that think we need to take in to consideration of what time that Scripture was written.  However we are to take line upon line and precept upon precept, here a little and there a little.
    Jesus was without sin, so we can trust what He said. I rather believe the Bible anytime over a man's interpretation.
    When we were in the Catholic Church all we did is go by tradition, no more.  Prove all things.
    When it comes to the Trinity Doctrine I have another post down already. Did you even read it?  You did not respond to it.
    I do know that Jesus is called God by the Father and I already said that God is a tittle. Nobody has addresses the Holy Spirit, who is according to those that believe in the trinity is the 3nd. Person of the trinity. So is the Holy Spirit the Father of Jesus?  I do not think so.  It is the Spirit of the Father, that makes Him the Son.
    Ephesians 4:5 tells us that the Father is above all…..
    Should we not believe so? Kathi speaks of that we should wash each others feet. Do you know that it is what we should be doing, to keep the Passover and all of God's Holy Days. We did once, and I do miss it.
    Peace and Love Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 22 2009,18:32)

I have come to the conclusion that we will all be wrong to some degree.  We are all sheep that have gone astray, each one turning to his own way but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him.  I want to develop more of a heart that is prepared for growing seed, one of humility and full of love and grace.  I also want more discernment for truth.  I hope that when I do see Him face to face I will already have a heart of humility that realizes that I knew so very little and at the same time I want to stand for the truth that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Bravo, sister!  Bravo!!

Love,
    Mandy

Hi Mandy,
    May I suggest that you start by putting a “?” after not3in1? And let Kathi be honest about it. She is quite dogmatic that God reproduced Himself.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ June 22 2009,20:09)

Quote (thethinker @ June 22 2009,11:44)
    Paladin said:

Paladin,

verse 1,

Verse 5,

thinker

thinker  We have to take other Scriptures to come to the right conclusion.  If Jesus said that ” My Father is greater then I, should we not believe that?  When we read in Col. 1:15-17 that Jesus was the firstborn of all creation should we not believe that?  There are more then one Scripture that tell us that.
    Rev. 23:14 does too.
    And in John 17:5 Jesus said to His Father:” And Now O Father, glorify Me together with the glory I had with Yourself before the world was.”  Should we not believe that.
    John 1:1-2 tells us that He was the Word that became flesh, in verse 14.
    Before then in verse 3 He tells us that He made all.
    When He tells us that nobody has seen the Fathers form or heard His Voice, should we not believe so?
    There are some of us, that think we need to take in to consideration of what time that Scripture was written.  However we are to take line upon line and precept upon precept, here a little and there a little.
    Jesus was without sin, so we can trust what He said. I rather believe the Bible anytime over a man's interpretation.
    When we were in the Catholic Church all we did is go by tradition, no more.  Prove all things.
    When it comes to the Trinity Doctrine I have another post down already. Did you even read it?  You did not respond to it.
    I do know that Jesus is called God by the Father and I already said that God is a tittle. Nobody has addresses the Holy Spirit, who is according to those that believe in the trinity is the 3nd. Person of the trinity. So is the Holy Spirit the Father of Jesus?  I do not think so.  It is the Spirit of the Father, that makes Him the Son.
    Ephesians 4:5 tells us that the Father is above all…..
    Should we not believe so?   Kathi speaks of that we should wash each others feet.  Do you know that it is what we should be doing, to keep the Passover and all of God's Holy Days.  We did once, and I do miss it.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,
    I will not go over Jesus' statement again with you. This whole board knows my reply. The Hebrew “adonai” is used in reference to Jesus in Psalm 110:5. It is the proper name for God (Strong's # 136).

It is God who sits at YHWH's right hand.

blessings,
    thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So one god sits at the right hand of another?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

A thought: In the process of being (mentally) re-born of spirit it is my opinion all words of life and light become united into One. Words of death and destruction will be dissolved into the light as light overcomes and removes darkness. Words are groupings of energy used to create pictures in the mind of a human being. Kind of a clearing house where you can make the choice of which to accept for yourself. Words are like groups of adjectives identifying a thing. God is a term used for identifiyng the source of all existence. God is actually indescribable, and unlimited. Any definition would be a limitation. Hence the term, I AM. Yet God is a term used by some that believe cows are Gods. God is actually what ever a human believes him/her to be. Jesus is all and in all. Jesus is the new temple, Jesus is the light of the temple, Jesus is the door of the temple, the high priest, the showbread, the pastor, the teacher, the evangelist, the prophet etc.! In spiritual understanding all things that are of the spirit of God are one with God. All are equal aspects. I believe we are in a word(spirit) war for understanding(enlightenment) of the Truth from God through Jesus. When Jesus said, “if you've seen me you've seen the father…” he was saying when you understand(see) you will find that we are all ONE. Paul said,”…as we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we, in this world…”! Love and peace to all, TK

KangarooJack
    Participant

Tim Kraft said:

…God is a term used for identifiyng the source of all existence. God is actually indescribable, and unlimited. Any definition would be a limitation. Hence the term, I AM. Yet God is a term used by some that believe cows are Gods. God is actually what ever a human believes him/her to be. Jesus is all and in all. Jesus is the new temple, Jesus is the light of the temple, Jesus is the door of the temple, the high priest, the showbread, the pastor, the teacher, the evangelist, the prophet etc.! In spiritual understanding all things that are of the spirit of God are one with God. All are equal aspects. I believe we are in a word(spirit) war for understanding(enlightenment) of the Truth from God through Jesus. When Jesus said, “if you've seen me you've seen the father…” he was saying when you understand(see) you will find that we are all ONE. Paul said,”…as we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we, in this world…”! Love and peace to all, TK

Amen TK!!

thinker

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 22 2009,04:57)

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 22 2009,18:32)

I have come to the conclusion that we will all be wrong to some degree.  We are all sheep that have gone astray, each one turning to his own way but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him.  I want to develop more of a heart that is prepared for growing seed, one of humility and full of love and grace.  I also want more discernment for truth.  I hope that when I do see Him face to face I will already have a heart of humility that realizes that I knew so very little and at the same time I want to stand for the truth that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Bravo, sister!  Bravo!!

Love,
    Mandy

Hi Mandy,
    May I suggest that you start by putting a “?” after not3in1? And let Kathi be honest about it. She is quite dogmatic that God reproduced Himself.

thinker

Thinker,
    I say that it is my theory, not a doctrine. I use “IMO” a lot and words like “possibly, likely.” I am consistent in my theory and maybe you have taken that as dogmatic, I don't know. I have not be shown yet that the theory that I have prayerfully understood as I have read scripture is incorrect. Until that happens, I remain holding onto the theory that brings the best representation of the scriptural understanding to me as to who is Jesus.

Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 685 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account