Atheist goes to hell & heaven

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Even if you’ve heard Howard Storm’s story before, this four-part series on “BEYOND with Heather Tesch” is a must-watch. Heather asks questions that delve deeply into what Jesus told Howard and his experiences. If you think you know what Howard is going to say, you might be in for a big surprise. His answers will shock both Christians and non-Christians. He discusses what Jesus told him about religion (a big surprise here), the aliens he saw in Heaven (with descriptions), the future as shown to him (not good), and much more. At the time of his NDE, Howard was an avowed atheist awaiting emergency surgery. He found himself standing outside his body. Instead of going “toward the light,” he was coaxed into a place he calls Hell, where he was physically assaulted by monstrous beings of evil. In his agony, he called out to God and was carried by Jesus to the heavenly realm. Howard shares his story in detail, and Heather asks questions many other interviewers have avoided. Howard is the author of several books, including “My Descent into Death: A Second Chance at Life.”

Atheist goes to hell & heaven

Berean
    Participant

What I can say is that the real hell does not yet exist, I mean the place of punishment as the bible describes it in Revelation 20.
    SO !!!!????

Proclaimer
    Participant

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account