Are you interested in running a site with me,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    treverend
    Participant

I want to know if anyone is willing to run the site with me, I need another author to write Christian video game guides, level by level, obviously you'll have to do it for free like I am doing since I'm only 15 and I can't pay anyone, lol. But I would really appreciate the help if you own any Christian video games. I'm doing LEFT BEHIND: Eternal Forces and LEFT BEHIND: Tribulation Forces as of now, I would like help making these guides for Christian gamers and in the future making guides for more Christian video games.

Here is the site address.
    http://www.freewebs.com/christianvideogamesguides

Until the WHOLE world hears,
    treverend

treverend
    Participant

And if you vote yes please write here so I know that you will help me make one of the first Christian video game guide sites.

Stu
    Participant

Of the people left behind after the Rapture, who would Jesus shoot?

Stuart

treverend
    Participant

Left Behind is not a violent game like people think, you have to play it to know. Mostly all the missions if you kill even 1 person you lose. The company said over and over again it's not convert or die, and the manuel says it too. People should play the game before they assume things.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (treverend @ Aug. 24 2008,00:19)
    Left Behind is not a violent game like people think, you have to play it to know. Mostly all the missions if you kill even 1 person you lose. The company said over and over again it's not convert or die, and the manuel says it too. People should play the game before they assume things.

But if you get cornered, as a last resort you can shoot. If Jesus was with you, which sinner would he open fire on first?

Stuart

Not3in1
    Participant

Mostly all the missions if you kill even 1 person you lose.

Does the game give you the ability to kill?

Hmmm?

treverend
    Participant

Stu, not the case, even if your cornered you have to use prayer and worship to get out because if you kill someone you have to restart the mssion, and Not3in1 you can kill but your not sopposed to kill anyone. The only ones in the game who can kill without losing is the Army of the AntiChrist and the American Army.

treverend
    Participant

And look at it this way Stu, in real life if we were experiencing the rapture right now and the AntiChrist was mass killing Christians as we speak and if you were a Christian and had a wife and children would you watch them be killed and do nothing back? It's self defence. I know Jesus said to turn your cheek if someone wants to strike you but that's totally different than someone wanting to kill you.

NickHassan
    Participant

the yanks?
    No surprises there

Stu
    Participant

Quote (treverend @ Aug. 25 2008,10:18)
    Stu, not the case, even if your cornered you have to use prayer and worship to get out because if you kill someone you have to restart the mssion, and Not3in1 you can kill but your not sopposed to kill anyone. The only ones in the game who can kill without losing is the Army of the AntiChrist and the American Army.

Which heathens would the Army of Christ slaughter first?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (treverend @ Aug. 25 2008,10:21)
    And look at it this way Stu, in real life if we were experiencing the rapture right now and the AntiChrist was mass killing Christians as we speak and if you were a Christian and had a wife and children would you watch them be killed and do nothing back? It's self defence. I know Jesus said to turn your cheek if someone wants to strike you but that's totally different than someone wanting to kill you.

What has the rapture got to do with reality?

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 26 2008,22:13)

Stuart

Start with the As or the Zs?
    What's your surname Stu?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 24 2008,12:12)

Hmmm?

Yes, and my understanding is that if you pray right after a kill, no points lost.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 26 2008,05:13)

Quote (treverend @ Aug. 25 2008,10:18)

Stuart

The ones with African or Arabic names. Or the rock musicians. Yes, those are the sinners in those games.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 26 2008,22:23)

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 26 2008,22:13)

Stuart

Start with the As or the Zs?
    What's your surname Stu?

Charming.

Stuart

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 26 2008,22:23)

Hmmm?

Yes, and my understanding is that if you pray right after a kill, no points lost.

Kevin, you crack me up.
    Mandy

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 26 2008,19:11)

Hmmm?

Kevin, you crack me up.
    Mandy

No, seriously. A read a review that stated that you could kill people in the game and as long as you prayed immediately afterwards you would not be penalized.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 28 2008,06:33)

Hmmm?

Kevin, you crack me up.
    Mandy

No, seriously. A read a review that stated that you could kill people in the game and as long as you prayed immediately afterwards you would not be penalized.

I thought you were kidding! Oh, good grief!

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 28 2008,06:33)

Hmmm?

Kevin, you crack me up.
    Mandy

There is no way that it is a Godly act and if it is done with that in mind, I am sure that God will punish that person with many stripes.
    Peace and Love Irene
    P.S. Why do I think that, because I know we have a righteous God, that will do the right thing. What I would like to know who came up with such nonsense?

Stu
    Participant

It might be perfectly consistent with an unrighteous god.

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account