Are you happy that jesus died for you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 181 through 197 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    davidbfun
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Aug. 15 2010,04:38)
    Whew!
    nobody can accuse Francis of not being thorough.

Good post.

Tim

Yes Tim I agree that Francis' post was quite thorough and his closing statement is one that I was thinking about too:

“….why I should believe Muhammad words  about Jesus… since he wrote 600 years after Jesus' life.”

I also found out that they used the Bible to make their book and changed what they wanted to create their own fantasy island…and then call it “The Truth”.  Each time we see Satan he is quoting the Bible and trying to manipulate it to cause a person to sin.  He did a great job with Bod's book.

I am also noticing that Bod demands answers to his questions but refuses to answer many that are posed to him.

Christians are stupid to fall into his traps and play his game.

The Professor

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 15 2010,00:35)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 14 2010,15:59)

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 14 2010,01:28)
    Show me the Father (relic) and I'll (Bod) believe.  

Jesus showed them the Father and they still didn't believe.

I was the first one there to drive the first nail into my Savior's hand.  I gladly washed my sins in Jesus' blood and I was there kissing his feet as he rose from the dead.  I said my heart-felt goodbyes and eagerly await his return.

And I am ever so thankful for my Jesus, my Savior (Master and Lord), my Brother, and my friend for dying to bring me my Salvation.  By the way, let's not thank God who made it all possible.  

And now a word from our sponsor…..The Bible

Jhn 17:3 “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.  

The Professor

I'm not sure what you are saying here are you agreeing that there is only One True God? Jesus is His Christ and not God Himself?

Hello Bod,

I'm sorry about the confusion.  My first statement is exactly what the Jews were asking of Jesus to prove, which is the same thing that came from you.

Yes, you are correct that Jesus is not God and that is why I put:

Jhn 17:3 “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Did you read my posts in the Member's profiles section?

The Professor

Then we agree :) so why the boycott?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Francis,

When you say Evidence of crucifixion you are calling the narratives in obscure documents with obscure mentions of the crucifuxion some not even mentioning the name of Jesus at all but words that can be taken to refer to Jesus only because we know of Jesus first, we could not find out about the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ from these documents(excepting the Biblical accounts as I have been saying the whole time)

The reason why I say that you are guilty of the fallacies that I mentioned is because as far as I know you have not examined the evidence yourself but have accepted the evidence through those who you say are authorities and further that most authorities have traditionally accepted these documents to mean what you already agree on but as I have said this information could not pass the test as evidence by itself as I or no one else including yourself would even identify that Jesus Christ is Crucified in these documents without first having prior knowledge that Jesus Christ was supposed to be crucified according to the scriptures in other words the blanks are being either consciously or subconsciously filled in.

I'm Glad you agree that Jesus would not have made an acceptable ritual sacrifice:

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
    Romans 8:31-33

Isn't this saying that God offered Jesus up?

1 Corinthians 15:3 (King James Version)

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Now it is your belief that Jesus gave up his life for us. Now how is it you cannot see that If Jesus was killed only to rise again in what way did he pay the price for anyone?

Surely we will all die this first death so no price paid there and as for the second death he couln't have paid that price or took anyones place because he was exalted not punished. The fact is he asked to be saved from the cross, do you at least accept that as fact or belief?

francis
    Participant

Hello Asana…

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. At the moment I'm dealing with another question of yours from a different thread, and which I thought was excellent. It's requiring a lot of research and therefore it's a bit time consuming.

I will respond to your above post as quickly as possible.

Respectfully
    Francis

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 15 2010,00:46)

Whew!

Good post.

Tim

Yes Tim I agree that Francis' post was quite thorough and his closing statement is one that I was thinking about too:

“….why I should believe Muhammad words  about Jesus… since he wrote 600 years after Jesus' life.”

I also found out that they used the Bible to make their book and changed what they wanted to create their own fantasy island…and then call it “The Truth”.  Each time we see Satan he is quoting the Bible and trying to manipulate it to cause a person to sin.  He did a great job with Bod's book.

I am also noticing that Bod demands answers to his questions but refuses to answer many that are posed to him.

The Professor

Hi David,

I have found that repeating questions that you want answered by BD will prompt a response!
    Asana Bodhitharta's soul is our hands to warn him to turn from his wickedness! (Ezek.33:9-10)
    Without the remission of BD's sins; he will certainly pine away in them! (Lev.17:11 / Acts 20:28)

1Cor.14:24-25 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not,
    or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: And thus are the
    secrets of his(BD's) heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will
    worship [Our YHVH=117], and report that God is in you of a truth. (Isa.45:14-16)

Isa is (יהשוע) Jesus name in the Arabic tongue; but BD doesn't speak Arabic; only English.
    Muslims consider it sacrilege to read the quran in any other language other than Arabic.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 24 2010,09:00)

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 15 2010,00:46)

Whew!

Good post.

Tim

The Professor

Hi David,

I have found that repeating questions that you want answered by BD will prompt a response!
    Asana Bodhitharta's soul is our hands to warn him to turn from his wickedness! (Ezek.33:9-10)
    Without the remission of BD's sins; he will certainly pine away in them! (Lev.17:11 / Acts 20:28)

1Cor.14:24-25 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not,
    or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: And thus are the
    secrets of his(BD's) heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will
    worship [Our YHVH=117], and report that God is in you of a truth. (Isa.45:14-16)

Isa is (יהשוע) Jesus name in the Arabic tongue; but BD doesn't speak Arabic; only English.
    Muslims consider it sacrilege to read the quran in any other language other than Arabic.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

No Muslims do not consider it sacriledge if they did they would not have made transliterations and translations so please do not bear false witness.

Stu
    Participant

A believer in yet another tedious ancient mad-god myth arguing with a believer in the absolute truth of the dictates of an illiterate and violent pedophile that heard the voice of an angel in his head (god couldn't be bothered to tell him directly!).

Could it be any madder?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Sorry that should have been “man-god myth”.

Although it is mad.

Stuart

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 24 2010,20:21)

Although it is mad.

Stuart

Greetings Stu…..When one examines the life of this prophet one cannot deny his jaded charcter…..The question I have is the source of these apparitions and dreams…

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 25 2010,01:10)

Although it is mad.

Stuart

Greetings Stu…..When one examines the life of this prophet one cannot deny his jaded charcter…..The question I have is the source of these apparitions and dreams…

When you say “Jaded character” you would have to explain what makes the persons character Jaded and if you are Bible believing you would then have to show me how this explanation of what makes one have a Jaded character is in the bible.

Stu,

However, is not bound to the prohibition of not bearing false witness and frankly Stu being a non-believer already makes his own character Jaded by believers standards in-fact the bible calls such persons as stu a”Fool”

bodhitharta
    Participant

Although it is mad.

Stuart

Would you like to debate the issue so I can take you yo task once again?

Set up the debate if you dare, I would set it up myself but most chicken out like ED did.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 25 2010,02:00)

Although it is mad.

Stuart

When you say “Jaded character” you would have to explain what makes the persons character Jaded and if you are Bible believing you would then have to show me how this explanation of what makes one have a Jaded character is in the bible.

Stu,

However, is not bound to the prohibition of not bearing false witness and frankly Stu being a non-believer already makes his own character Jaded by believers standards in-fact the bible calls such persons as stu  a”Fool”

You don't think character matters though. But now it seems to.

As for being called “Fool” by Psalm 14:1 and probably the koran,

1. Feeling the need to call people names is an indication of insecurity in your own position.

2. I am obviously not a fool, thus showing what a nonsense Psalm 14:1 is, and

3. The writer of Matthew promises hellfire for those who call others fool. Of course it could be that he meant to warn christians against calling other christians fool, but it is not clear. It is still hypocritical regardless.

Does the islamic book of angel voices in the head match that hypocrisy?

I prefer to aim for higher standards than religious believers, on the whole.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 25 2010,02:02)
    I can take you yo task once again?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…

…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…

…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…

…plop.

I'll give you 7 Stu points if you can supply the popular cultural reference for that.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 25 2010,18:07)

Although it is mad.

Stuart

Stu,

However, is not bound to the prohibition of not bearing false witness and frankly Stu being a non-believer already makes his own character Jaded by believers standards in-fact the bible calls such persons as stu  a”Fool”

You don't think character matters though.  But now it seems to.

1. Feeling the need to call people names is an indication of insecurity in your own position.

3.  The writer of Matthew promises hellfire for those who call others fool.  Of course it could be that he meant to warn christians against calling other christians fool, but it is not clear.  It is still hypocritical regardless.

Stuart

I didn't say Character doesn't matter I said the Character of a messenger of God didn't matter because

A. It is not the persons message(It is God's message)

B. If God selected any person to give such a message God has obviously found that person suitable to do the job he chose for him

When you receive your mail every day do you question the integrity of the postman do you even care about his character or do you simply want your mail to be delivered without interference?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 25 2010,21:33)

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 25 2010,18:07)

Although it is mad.

Stuart

Stu,

You don't think character matters though.  But now it seems to.

3.  The writer of Matthew promises hellfire for those who call others fool.  Of course it could be that he meant to warn christians against calling other christians fool, but it is not clear.  It is still hypocritical regardless.

Stuart

I didn't say Character doesn't matter I said the Character of a messenger of God didn't matter because

A. It is not the persons message(It is God's message)

B. If God selected any person to give such a message God has obviously found that person suitable to do the job he chose for him

When you receive your mail every day do you question the integrity of the postman do you even care about his character or do you simply want your mail to be delivered without interference?

How did I mean anything different?

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stuart,

BD says character doesn't matter?

But lets look to see what “The Bible” says about the actions of BD's prophet…
    At the onset he wasn't a barbarous self centered murderer.

Ezekiel 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity,
    and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?  
    All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned:
    in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin
    that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 25 2010,23:16)
    Hi Stuart,

BD says character doesn't matter?

But lets look to see what “The Bible” says about the actions of BD's prophet…
    At the onset he wasn't a barbarous self centered murderer.

Ezekiel 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity,
    and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?  
    All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned:
    in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin
    that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

What actions are unrighteous you really didn't explain.

Viewing 17 posts - 181 through 197 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account