Are there Angels amongst us?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Phoenix
    Participant

Awww…

I was in a discussion with my friend yesterday, talking about ghosts etc. And I blurted out “There are no ghosts or spirits of our passed relatives. They are demons disguising your passed loved ones”.

As, soon as I said that I immediately remembered my friend's mum who has passed away a while ago. And how my friend had some things happen to her which led her to believe that it was her mum that came to visit her.

Of course I felt totally bad for saying that to her. Which she replied, “no my mother…” and I butted in said “oh yeah… your mother isnt a demon. Sorry”.

So yeah, I feel horrible that I said that to her. I kinda turned the story around a bit and said “oh well maybe Angels are here to show us some things to make us remember our loved ones and that maybe there are things our loved ones told us in the past that we need reminding of”.

Of course that didnt sound right but it was much better that what i had said previously.

So are there Angels in this world as well?

How can someone tell people that it is not their loved ones visiting them like they think but rather are the demons that they are seeing without feeling guilty for making that person feel upset with what we said?

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    Yes.
    Hebrews 13:2
    Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Phoenix
    Participant

Well thats good to know

acertainchap
    Participant

I've heard things about angels taking on human forms also.

Bibliophile
    Participant

Hi P,

The book of Revelation says: “And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting goodnews to declare…” (14:6)

Midheaven literally means directly above.

In Christ

acertainchap
    Participant

Directly above, meaning the clouds/atmosphere or the universe? I'm assuming the Universe.

elaine1809
    Participant

Hi Phoenix; I agree with you.I also believe that when a person dies the person is  dead until resurection.  there are some scriptures that talk about death:
    ecclesiastes 9:5-10; ecclesiastes 12:7; psalm 146:4; ecclesiastes 3:19-22; John11:11-14; John 5:28,29;

elaine1809
    Participant

I believe demons “become angels of light to mislead people into believing the inmortality of the soul doctrines

elaine1809
    Participant

But I do believe in good angels serving GOD constantly day and night.there is a scripture that refers to that but I dont have it with me now

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ July 31 2007,12:06)
    I believe demons “become angels of light to mislead people into believing the inmortality of the soul doctrines

Hi E,
    Not quite.
    demons are just demons..evil unclean spirits without bodies who serve satan.
    They cannot brecome angels any motre than we can.

elaine1809
    Participant

2 corinthias 11:14?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account