Apostolic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author

I am a oness apostolic follower of Jesus. ive been in the apostolic faith since 2006. at the time i was listening to my pastor and he read eph 4:5 and i understood the oneness right there.

IS THERE ANY OTHER ONENESS PEOPLE OUT THERE

I want to follow the apostles doctrine

we are followers of Christ and want His glory

God is good

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JN,
    Was Jesus a ONENESS believer?
    If not whom are you following?

Seek ye first the kingdom…

Jesus was God,for who can forgive sins but God alone?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 04 2009,01:00)
    IS THERE ANY OTHER ONENESS PEOPLE OUT THERE

Greetings follower……Apostolic christianity is exactly what led up to the council of Nicea,whose purpose was to deJew the than christian faith which encompassed the keeping of the Levitical holy days(Lev:23)instead they adopted Easter,Christmas,New Years and so on…True apostolic christianty consists of toracal statutes as well as the teachings of Jesus…..Jesus' apostles were Jews and his teaching was not in conflict with the law…( Torah )

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 21 2009,23:45)
    Jesus was God,for who  can forgive sins but God alone?

Jesus is our Mediator to go to the Throne of our Heavenly Father and He is who forgives our Sins. I know that you believe in a Trinity, but I don't. You cannot prove it. Yet I can and have proven it to me, that it is wrong. The Father is above all it says in Ephesians 4:6 ….one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.
    Also by Jesus own words He said this in
    John 14:28 …for My Father is greater then I.”
    Deut. 4:35 ” Unto thee it was shewed, that thou know that the LORD He is God, there is none else beside Him.

Deut. 6:4 ” Hear O Israel; The LORD our God is one God.”

Corinth. 6:4 ” And that there is none other God but one.”

These and other Scriptures in the Old Testament shows that we worship only ONE God the Father. At least I do.

Peace and Love Irene

the trinity is wrong but Jesus the Holy Ghost ang God are one. not Jesus is a person the Holy Ghost is a person and God is a person

david
    Participant

Jesus was God,for who can forgive sins but God alone?

That's the how “the scribes” were thinking. They thought: “He is blaspheming. Who can forgive sins except one, God?”

Jesus responded:
    “Why are YOU reasoning these things in YOUR hearts? . . . in order for YOU men to know that the Son of man has authority to forgive sins upon the earth,” (Mark 2)

I'm thinking this “authority” was given him:

MATTHEW 28:18
    “And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.”

God does not need to be “given” authority. God is the one who gives authority. Jesus was given authority by God.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 23 2009,00:37)
    the trinity is wrong but Jesus the Holy Ghost ang God are one.  not Jesus is a person the Holy Ghost is a person and God is a person

You are talking about the trinity. It is 3in1 and three persons and all are equal. That is not so, and I just made a post read it. You cannot [prove the trinity doctrine. Which you just quoted by saying what you did. The Holy Spirit is the Fathers Spirit. We receive the Holy Spirit at Baptism and we now can understand the things of God.
    The trinity doctrine is a man made doctrine and the first Christian did not keep it. It was Quintus Septimus Florence Tertullian who instituted that doctrine in A.D.193. He was brought up by Pagan Parents.
    Peace and Love Irene

there is no trinity I know it

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 24 2009,23:36)

What do you think the Oneness Church believes?  Jesus ,the Father and the Holy Ghost are all equal to each other.  You just call it Oneness, but it is the same then the trinity Doctrine and very wrong, a man made doctrine.
    It was Quintus Septimus Florence Tertullian that instituted it in the Catholic Church.  But all other Churches have adopted the same.  They are called the daughters OF THE WHORE IN Revelation.
    So prove all things and you will see how wrong the doctrine is, if you have an open mind.
    I will list some Scriptures for you, but you will have to look them up yourself, that is how you prove it to yourself.
    Deut.4:35
    Deut.6″4
    1Cor.8:4
    Ephesians4:6
    John 14:28

Math.15:9 says this:” But in vain do they worship Me for doctrines the commandments of men.  There are even stronger words in Rev.

Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 24 2009,23:36)

ME TO !!! I know it in my heart…..

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 21 2009,14:27)
    Hi JN,
    Was Jesus a ONENESS believer?
    If not whom are you following?  

Seek ye first the kingdom…

Yes Nick…. Seek ye first the kingdom and government of God and all things will be added unto you….The Father Knows…Apostolic Christianty is what the CC church and protestantism sought to eliminate because it thrived within the cannons of torah believing Jews…Which the Apostles were….the degree of orthodoxy is questionable at best…

onness is not 3 persons it is one person and God is a spirit which was in Jesus as God in Him dwelt all the fullness of God

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ June 30 2009,03:12)
    I am a oness apostolic follower of Jesus. ive been in the apostolic faith since 2006. at the time i was listening to my pastor and he read eph 4:5 and i understood the oneness right there.

You're no apostolic anything of the sort. Your sect is barely 100 yrs. old you Sabellian heretic!

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Aug. 26 2009,13:00)

You're no apostolic anything of the sort.  Your sect is barely 100 yrs. old you Sabellian heretic!

the reason we are called apostolic is because we follow the teachings of the apostles and Jesus. so we have the same doctrine the apostles of Jesus had

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 26 2009,13:05)

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Aug. 26 2009,13:00)

You're no apostolic anything of the sort.  Your sect is barely 100 yrs. old you Sabellian heretic!

the reason we are called apostolic is because we follow the teachings of the apostles and Jesus. so we have the same doctrine the apostles of Jesus had

And how do you prove that? In
    1 Thess. 5:21 says prove all things. The Berean did in first century and so should we. All denomination claim they teach what the Apostles did. The Catholics believe that Peter was their first Pope.
    Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account