AN APOLOGY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 06 2007,07:11)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,07:04)
    Ken,

I did say you were being mean one time, I forget now, but it was true.  I was trying to get you to see that you were hurting people, myself included!  It was not long after that that you sent out this apology, you may want to look at the dates if you kept the email.

I never said you were puffed up.  But you must let that go, can't you see it is hurting you AND hurting the message you are trying to share.  Satan is attacking you, no doubt.  He attacks us all.

Your response to my post tells me a bit about where you are, and there is nothing more I can say at this point that you will hear.  Except that I love you.
    Mandy

Sure there is something you can say.  Was the post in question “harsh and was I being puffed up”!

Answer that for me. :)

See here is the thing I honestly don't see myself being harsh OR puffed up no more at least than anyone else on this forum.

Especialy with the post in question! I have read it and reread it and see nothing more that what everyone has posted!

I believe it's time for me to leave heaven net. I can do only harm if that's the way I am taken.

Again the Sabbath “seems” to be established on heaven net and that “was my goal” so may be it's time I moved on. Where I don't know but the LORD knows :D

God bless,

Ken

Not3in1
    Participant

Ken,

You have a home here among brother's and sister's, if you choose to stay. You seem pretty set on either being “voted out” or leaving HeavenNet, so whatever you feel is best for you? But I would love for you to stay. There will always be disagreements; the only true peace we will ever know is when we see him face-to-face!

The JOY OF THE LORD is our strength! Let's shake this whole episode off and be filled with the God's holy spirit! Love covers a multitude of sins and we could all use that, right? So, I love ya brother – stick around for a while, OK?

Samuel
    Participant

I don't hold anything against anyone.

I've been through some things that I've forgiven people of that are far far far way more harsh than anything someone could possibly ever hope to achieve with words in a forum board.

I'm not saying that I'm super perfect, or that Its easy for me to forgive people…but I had a step mother abuse me physically when I was young…and she did horrible things to me. And I forgave her.

In light of it all …I feel that it made me able to forgive people more easily in the long run.

So, I usually try not to ever let my self get to the point where I have to forgive or be forgiven…although it does happen.

I've been praying and praying for GOD to help me get stronger …and he has been helping me…its becoming alot easier for me on things. I still get upset with out even realizing it from time to time. I have even said a curse word or two…and only realized it after it shot out of my mouth. However, I just keep asking for the lord to forgive me and give me the strength next time to catch it before it happens again.

God is good, and may God bless you all!

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account