AN APOLOGY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

AN APOLOGY:

I deeply apologize to all I have offended. My behavior has not been Christ Like to say the Least.

I have let MY GOD and MY BROTHER'S AND SISTERS DOWN! There is a GOOD lesson HERE for me to LEARN that PRIDE is still an ISSUE with me.

DEEP INSIDE PRIDE STILL WORKS IN ME! Satan did NOT make me do it! IT was a doing of my OWN !

Kejonn you are CORRECT the message is correct but the MESSENGER IS WRONG!

MANDY AND MRS I apologize for NOT recognizing your misunderstandings and should NOT have Taken it personal.

Know this the SABBATH is for today PLEASE don't let my UNRULY behavior turn you away from the TRUTH.

I HAVE FALLEN THEIR IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO THAT IS TO PICK MYSELF UP AND CONTINUE TO WALK!

MY mercy full LORD has forgiven me! Will YOU ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALSO!

IN DEEP REMORSE,

Ken

kejonn
    Participant

Ken,

Of course I forgive you. And I also ask that you forgive me because I was a bit more harsh with you than I ever wanted to be. While we may be across the world from each other (or a mere miles apart, who knows?), we still both have one Spirit and therefore are brothers in Christ. I will pray for you that God continues to mold you on His potter's wheel so that you will be more like His Son. I only ask that you do the same for me.

You HAVE helped many on this board in the past and I know you can continue to do so. We all get caught up in ourselves sometimes and that is when we have to break down and let God take control. Actually, we need for Him to be in control at all times! Goodness knows how many times I have been full of false pride in my life so know that I am standing next to you, not in opposition to you.

Love God, Love People!
    Kevin aka kejonn

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 22 2007,04:22)
    Ken,

Of course I forgive you. And I also ask that you forgive me because I was a bit more harsh with you than I ever wanted to be. While we may be across the world from each other (or a mere miles apart, who knows?), we still both have one Spirit and therefore are brothers in Christ. I will pray for you that God continues to mold you on His potter's wheel so that you will be more like His Son. I only ask that you do the same for me.

You HAVE helped many on this board in the past and I know you can continue to do so. We all get caught up in ourselves sometimes and that is when we have to break down and let God take control. Actually, we need for Him to be in control at all times! Goodness knows how many times I have been full of false pride in my life so know that I am standing next to you, not in opposition to you.

Love God, Love People!
    Kevin aka kejonn

Thank You kejonn! The Lord richy bless you!

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Even tho I said I would never post again, I will break that promise.
    With tears in my eyes I except your apology. I too still have pride in me, that is so hard to overcome. I really appreciate this and now I might come back and post again. Hopefully we can all learn from each other. God is good, God is great, ” Thanks to our Heavenly Father, through His Son ” who died for us we are forgiven. I too apologize if I was in anyway wrong.
    In Christian Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 22 2007,05:47)
    Ken         Even tho I said I would never post again, I will break that promise.
    With tears in my eyes I except your apology. I too still have pride in me, that is so hard to overcome. I really appreciate this and now I might come back and post again. Hopefully we can all learn from each other. God is good, God is great, ” Thanks to our Heavenly Father, through His Son ” who died for us we are forgiven. I too apologize if I was in anyway wrong.
    In Christian Love Mrs.

Thanks MRS! Thank you for understanding my down falls And God Bless.

charity
    Participant

Hi Ken

forgiven before you even asked :D

Grace and mercy is enough for all of us

luv charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Brother Ken,

You have been heavy on my heart for many days now.  I have been praying that we all could be restored to one another; that there would be forgiveness and healing.  We're family; and that is no small thing.  For a lot of us, HeavenNet is our home “church” as we do not belong to any organized religion base anymore. Each one of you have become very important to me.  Ken, you are no exception.  I have been very upset at the decline of our friendship over the last few weeks.  It seemed like we went from friends to enemies in a matter of a couple posts, and that troubled me to no end!  Misunderstandings are so much more likely when you are dealing with emails and posting boards.  It's hard to have a normal “conversation” with people within this type of forum.  Had we all been talking in-person, this upset probably would have never happened.    

Of course I forgive you, if you will forgive me? We need a huge group-hug here folks!

I don't know about everyone else here, but I'm starting to believe there is a possibility of unity growing, and it's very exciting.

I'm glad to be restored to you, brother.  Obedience brings blessing….you have been obedient to the Lord by posting your apology to the brethren.  I suspect that you have some wonderful things coming to you from the Lord.  :)  

Much love,
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

Thanks Charity, Mandy and EVERYONE. I know I'm not suppose to (being a man) but I have tears in my eyes.

This gathering of the minds IS my church and is important to me.

Thanks everyone!

IHP&L,

Ken

kejonn
    Participant

Hey! Real men can cry too ya know. They just don't cry over small stuff like silly love stories (except the love story of our Savior!) and favorite football teams losing :laugh:.

charity
    Participant

Crying is for babies

big difference?

Tears are for men

go ahead

Psa 6:6 I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
    Psa 39:12 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I [am] a stranger with thee, [and] a sojourner, as all my fathers [were].
    Psa 42:3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where [is] thy God?
    Psa 56:8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: [are they] not in thy book?
    Psa 80:5 Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in great measure.
    Psa 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, [and] my feet from falling.
    Psa 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

:laugh:

michaels
    Participant

please forgive me to,not everything GOD gives me tickels the ears,some of GODS words are offencive to the world,for they dont know him.but even if you are offended in me ,know that me love you,and jesus loves you. may the truth lead you into all truth!!!!

michaels
    Participant

hi ken me dont need to forgive you ,for me have never had anything but love for you,thank you for speaking the truth as you know it.there is no love in bitterness,and unforgiveness,should we not forgive our brother 7×70 times a day?,hmmm yet if we get rid of our own pride,we cannot be offended any more,then we will not hold on to things,just because someone brewsed our pride.me dont have to forgive,if me hold nothing aganst our brother/sisters.for they are allready forgiven.yet me ask the father to forgive those who try to hurt out of spite etc…GOD is love!!!can we truly forgive each other,is not the sin against GOD,not to love our brothers,hmmm yet if you had wronged me,and said please forgive me,of course me would,and as jesus said father forgive them for they know not what they do!!!!

michaels
    Participant

forgive me father,and please take every little bit of pride out of me,the pride of life for this is not my kingdom,me dont want any part in or of the world,to me there is only one kingdom yours,praise to you father,me love you.dust reterns to dust,yet the spirit is life eternal.

IM4Truth
    Participant

michaels that is very nice to be in the world, but not part of the world. We should all follow that way, but we are still human. Sometimes we fall short of being a Christian. That is why it is so great to have a Savior who died for our Sins. God Bless you and your Family
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 22 2007,02:30)
    AN APOLOGY:

I deeply apologize to all I have offended.  My behavior has not been Christ Like to say the Least.  

I have let MY GOD and MY BROTHER'S AND SISTERS DOWN!  There is a GOOD lesson HERE for me to LEARN that PRIDE is still an ISSUE with me.

DEEP INSIDE PRIDE STILL WORKS IN ME!   Satan did NOT make me do it!  IT was a doing of my OWN !

MANDY AND MRS I apologize for NOT recognizing your misunderstandings and should NOT have Taken it personal.

Know this the SABBATH is for today PLEASE don't let my UNRULY behavior turn you away from the TRUTH.

I HAVE FALLEN THEIR IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE.  THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO THAT IS TO PICK MYSELF UP AND CONTINUE TO WALK!  

MY mercy full LORD has forgiven me!  Will YOU ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALSO!

IN DEEP REMORSE,

Ken

Hi Ken:

Relative to your apology, I am alway ready to forgive inasmuch as I have been forgiven much.

You made the following comment to me which shows that you are judging me to be in sin because of my beliefs relative to the Sabbath Law, and I believe that this requires an apology from you before I can forgive you.

If you are looking for me to say I respect your opinion to keep a pagan day then I sorry I won't say that.  There is only one Sabbath day in the bible and that is the seventh day of the week.

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

God Bless

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 24 2007,08:40)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 22 2007,02:30)
    AN APOLOGY:

I deeply apologize to all I have offended.  My behavior has not been Christ Like to say the Least.  

I have let MY GOD and MY BROTHER'S AND SISTERS DOWN!  There is a GOOD lesson HERE for me to LEARN that PRIDE is still an ISSUE with me.

DEEP INSIDE PRIDE STILL WORKS IN ME!   Satan did NOT make me do it!  IT was a doing of my OWN !

I HAVE FALLEN THEIR IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE.  THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO THAT IS TO PICK MYSELF UP AND CONTINUE TO WALK!  

MY mercy full LORD has forgiven me!  Will YOU ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALSO!

IN DEEP REMORSE,

Ken

Hi Ken:

Relative to your apology, I am alway ready to forgive inasmuch as I have been forgiven much.

You made the following comment to me which shows that you are judging me to be in sin because of my beliefs relative to the Sabbath Law, and I believe that this requires an apology from you before I can forgive you.

If you are looking for me to say I respect your opinion to keep a pagan day then I sorry I won't say that.  There is only one Sabbath day in the bible and that is the seventh day of the week.

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

God Bless

OH KAY :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Brother Ken,

I'm wondering if there is anything we can pray with you about? Are you hurting? Lonely? Dealing with anger or maybe the enemy is oppressing you in some way? Whatever it is, we can stand with you and battle with you. No one is immune to the enemy and his tactics. We need one another…..

You have asked a couple of times for brother's and sister's to “vote you off the forum” if we don't like what you are saying – this has really troubled me because I don't want you to go anywhere! You are very important to this board. I have learned quite a bit from you, brother. Your voice is definitely one that I would miss if I didn't hear it occassionaly/on a regular basis. We are family here – you are my brother! That doesn't mean we won't fight and argue because that is the human nature AND the nature of siblings! :D

Somehow, we do need to learn to go on after an argument or a hurtful episode with one another. Letting a hurt get too far only kills love for one another. HEY BRO GENE, any hope that you and Ken can reconcile your differences and respect on another again? I sure hope so because I love you both. I've really enjoyed both of you guys here. And I think you both have excellent things to share……

Romans 15:5-7

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mough you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,05:54)
    Brother Ken,

I'm wondering if there is anything we can pray with you about?  Are you hurting?  Lonely?  Dealing with anger or maybe the enemy is oppressing you in some way?  Whatever it is, we can stand with you and battle with you.  No one is immune to the enemy and his tactics.  We need one another…..

You have asked a couple of times for brother's and sister's to “vote you off the forum” if we don't like what you are saying – this has really troubled me because I don't want you to go anywhere!  You are very important to this board.  I have learned quite a bit from you, brother.  Your voice is definitely one that I would miss if I didn't hear it occassionaly/on a regular basis.  We are family here – you are my brother!  That doesn't mean we won't fight and argue because that is the human nature AND the nature of siblings!  :D

Somehow, we do need to learn to go on after an argument or a hurtful episode with one another.  Letting a hurt get too far only kills love for one another.  HEY BRO GENE, any hope that you and Ken can reconcile your differences and respect on another again?  I sure hope so because I love you both.  I've really enjoyed both of you guys here.  And I think you both have excellent things to share……

Romans 15:5-7

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mough you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Oh you have learned from me but I'm too harsh and puffed up!

And mean, hot headed and what else did you email me about!

There is no doubt that I am being attacked by Satan for sharing God's truth BUT GEEISH Satan is using God's children to attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's what HURTS!!!!!

Not3in1
    Participant

Ken,

I did say you were being mean one time, I forget now, but it was true. I was trying to get you to see that you were hurting people, myself included! It was not long after that that you sent out this apology, you may want to look at the dates if you kept the email.

I never said you were puffed up. But you must let that go, can't you see it is hurting you AND hurting the message you are trying to share. Satan is attacking you, no doubt. He attacks us all.

Your response to my post tells me a bit about where you are, and there is nothing more I can say at this point that you will hear. Except that I love you.
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,07:04)
    Ken,

I did say you were being mean one time, I forget now, but it was true.  I was trying to get you to see that you were hurting people, myself included!  It was not long after that that you sent out this apology, you may want to look at the dates if you kept the email.

I never said you were puffed up.  But you must let that go, can't you see it is hurting you AND hurting the message you are trying to share.  Satan is attacking you, no doubt.  He attacks us all.

Your response to my post tells me a bit about where you are, and there is nothing more I can say at this point that you will hear.  Except that I love you.
    Mandy

Sure there is something you can say. Was the post in question “harsh and was I being puffed up”!

Answer that for me. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account