All will be chipped by March 2013.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 298 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Cam
    I am addressing Grasshopper. Those were her nasty words in quote.
    The new friend turns out to be an old enemy.

Wakeup
    Participant

Have you found what you are suppose to look for; which is the Kingdom of God?

If So, then show us what you have found. Show us the Kingdom of God.

If you can; to proof to us that your word is truth, not just noise.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

let it be clear ,that if you do not understand the basic truth of what scriptures really saying and so believe not what scriptures says ,and so are your views guided by false understanding ; now why would those false views end up into the true vision in prophecy ?

any of the scriptures prophets all were true people versed in the truth of God almighty ,so that it was a powerful prophet in truth ,a false prophet does not have that truth of God ,for it is in this way we can tell who his who for our own sake

Pierre

Let it be clear that we are way past the milk, and what on earth are you talking about?
    Do you ever think before you speak?

Spock
    Participant

So silly, such an insult the work of Jesus!

Grasshopper
    Participant

@journey42 and @Wakeup

Your writings tend to try and show you have the gift of prophecy and you want others to buy into this. I am here and now directly stating I have the gift of discerning spirits. I say this not to boast, but rather to explain why I have called you two out. But unlike you, I will not be just a noisy gong. I want to edify the Body, not just myself.

Where you are coming from is from a very carnal place of understanding scripture. Your worldly goggles are tightly fastened to your faces. You stand waste deep in the mire of conspiracy theories and the mud has splashed up to your spectacles. You are in denial about the dirt on your lenses, and have convinced yourselves and try to convince others that the the view you see (even though it’s obscured by the debris) is the absolute truth. You also have selfish motivations behind your “prophetic” displays. You are secretly hoping that others will look to you and look UP to you as leaders in the faith. There is no noticeable or perceived humbleness in your demeanors and attitudes – This is off putting to the rest of the Body which actually works AGAINST building up faith and edification of others.

Journey, you cited mark 4:24…
    Do you feel that that verse doesn’t apply to you, as well?

I am going to post something that I found on the web. I found it to be well written, so I post this hoping that you will get where I’m coming from.

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

========================================================

EDIFY ONE ANOTHER
    The word “edify” as used in the Bible means to build up, to make more able, to strengthen, to restore, to construct, to encourage. Some of the other Biblical words related to the word edify are building, house, house of God, household, fellowship, administration, and steward. All these words have to do with building something. These words of God indicate that God is into building. And if we are to be sons of God that imitate their Father, we also need to be into building.
    Romans 14:19
    Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
    We are told from God’s Word that we are to pursue or run after things we can do for peace and the things we can do to edify or build up one another. The building that we are to do is to build up the fellow believers. We are to edify one another.
    Romans 15:1-2
    We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
    Verse two could be translated, “Let every single one of us be pleasing to the fellow believer to the point of being good with a view to building up”.

It is good to be strong in the Word and believing. We are to use that strength not so much to be pleasing to ourselves but to be pleasing to the fellow believers. As an example: those who are strong in who they are in Christ are to use that strength not to boast or to be on an ego trip but to be pleasing to others, walking in that goodness of who they are in Christ and building up those that are not strong in who they are in Christ.

This is the mindset, the heart, the attitude we are to have toward the fellow believers. We are to be pleasing to the point of being good. (This being good is according to God’s standard for good and is not the topic of this discussion). And the reason to reach this point of being good in our life is so we can edify one another.
    I Corinthians 14:26
    How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
    People like others to know how much they know. There is nothing wrong with having a psalm or a doctrine or a revelation. But God’s Word says, “Let ALL things be done unto edifying” (emphasis added). We need to be strong in the Word. We need to be strong in the manifestations. We need to walk with God. And one of the reasons we need to do these things is so we can edify one another.
    I Corinthians 8:1b
    Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
    Just because we know something doesn’t mean we will edify one another. It takes knowledge along with the love of God to edify. We need the knowledge of God’s Word and we also need the love of God to use that knowledge to edify one another.
    I Corinthians 10:23, 24
    All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s wealth.
    We have been made free from the law in Christ Jesus. All things may now be lawful for us but all things do not edify. The truth is, we now live under a greater law and that is the law of love. And love edifies. We may not need to be concerned about keeping the specific laws in the Old Testament, but we need to be concerned about walking in love and edifying one another.

If we are to edify one another, we cannot be seeking our own but rather another’s. The mind set we need to have is – what can I do to bless you, to build you up, to edify you.
    Ephesians 4:15-16
    But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
    We can be good at speaking the truth, but we need to be good at speaking the truth in love because love edifies. We need to speak the truth in love so that we may grow up into Christ. And when we are speaking the truth in love, the church is building itself up in love. We have now moved from each one edifying one another to the church edifying itself. The church edifying itself begins with each one edifying another.
    Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
    Corrupt communication can be understood as unedifying speech. When words come out of my mouth that do not build up, that is corrupt communication. And God’s Word says, “Let NO corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth” (emphasis added). Our speech is to be good. When our speech is good it will be pleasing to the fellow believers and it will be for the use of edifying. And when our speech is good to the use of edifying, it ministers grace unto the hearers. By my speech I can minister grace to others.
    I Thessalonians 5:11
    Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
    The Darby translation states this verse this way, “Wherefore encourage one another, and build up each one the other, even as also ye do”. We are told by God to encourage one another and to build up one another.

You are a son of God. You have Christ in you the hope of glory. You are heaven bound and all hell can’t stop you from going. You have the ability to operated all nine manifestations of the spirit. You are seated in the heavenlies. You have eternal life abiding in you. You are chosen of God. You are blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ. You are accepted in the beloved. On and on…

Now you need to get strong in these things. You need to get strong in God’s Word and who you are in Christ. You need to be convinced of these things so that not even the devil himself can convince you otherwise. And when you are strong in God’s Word and who you are in Christ, don’t use that strength to exalt yourself above others and get on an ego trip. Use that strength to help others get strong in God’s Word and who they are in Christ.

God is into building. We need to be imitators of God and we also need to be into building. It is so easy to tear down. It does not take any special skills to tear down. But it takes someone who is strong in God’s Word, strong in who they are in Christ and strong in the love of God to build up others. And as each believer is edifying one another, the church will be edifying itself in love.

========================================================

Wakeup
    Participant

Grasshopper.

I noticed that you are greatly offended by the Word of God, and Many are.
    This is because you have not followed the Lamb wheresoever He goeth.
    Therefore have not found the Kingdom of God; that you suppose to seek FIRST.

Here are some more scriptures to refresh the memory; not to spoil your day.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. True.
    Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. true.
    2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, true.
    2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; true.
    2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. true.
    2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, true.
    2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. so true.

Seek ye FIRST The KINGDOM OF GOD. It is within you.

Cheers.
    wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Grasshopper.

You asked me to show scriptures to proof that there are a few given all the knowledge.
    I gave you the scriptures; but you ignore to answer me on that point.
    Instead divert the topic. Can you give me an answer to that topic?

wakeup.

Grasshopper
    Participant

@Wakeup

You have a bad spirit stoking the fire that drives you. I can see it. You are dangerous to those who might come here seeking Christ and who are weak in Spirit. People like you infiltrate claiming to be true light, but you are illegitimate light.

It is impossible for you to edify the Body, because you are not truly of the Body.

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

kerwin
    Participant

@Wakeup,

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. true.

Do you not what he speaking of?

The answer is simple but the mast majority do no to believe it because it is impossible for men.

It is simply to put on your new self created like God in true holiness and righteousness.

If you are found in your old self on that day you will be naked and the mark of the beast will be  plainly seen.

kerwin
    Participant

@wakeup,

At least you mentioned those passages.  I get the feeling some avoid them as unpalatable.

Wakeup
    Participant

Kerwin.

Not only that; They can not receive the new song because they love the old song too much.
    I have posted many scriptures to teach the new song but all rejected, and scoffed at.
    The words of the old song is easier to accept, because there is no works involved.
    The old song teaches that all you need is to get wet with water and you are saved and born again.

The new song teaches that you will be given your reward according your works.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.. This is what they have rejected.

I have reminded them that the physical improved bankcard is coming. called the rfid chip.
    But this they will not accept because of fear of the hard decision they have to make.
    They also do not believe it is possible that anyone on earth can be given all the knowledge according to measure.
    I say; it is possible; because there are some that follow the Lamb wheresoever he Goes, and are fed with knowledge by the Lamb.
    I say; judge by the fruits, not the person; he could be the street sweeper.

wakeup

terraricca
    Participant

j42/wakeup

Pierre

Let it be clear that we are way past the milk, and what on earth are you talking about?
    Do you ever think before you speak?

first all the things you have said in the past 3 or 4 years are all either not supported in scriptures or pure men made opinions rap up with a scriptures quote ,like suker around a biter candy ,

you still have to show that you have understood the mike knowledge ,you still in to following the flesh

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

One can not find The kingdom of God without learning the new song;
    which you have rejected, and scoffed at.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Grasshopper

Satan can copy all the gifts but he can not copy the truth.

Seeing as you claim you have this gift to discern spirits, I will be testing you, for the gifts are the fruits of the holy spirit, which is the spirit of truth.

If you do not have the spirit of truth in you, then that spirit you have in you which you claim is from God, will be an imposter, trying to make you feel cosy in your little nest, putting you to sleep.

It’s going to be interesting now, seeing if you can handle the scriptures without copy and pasting someone else’s material.

Spock
    Participant

What a sick belief system wherein a Satan God conspires to trick and fool at every turn.

journey42
    Participant

Spock

You are not a christian, so have not been feeding on the flesh of Christ but some other flesh.
    The God we worship is the same God who gave us the holy scriptures as a guide to truth and righteousness, in finding the road to salvation through his Son Jesus Christ. Within his laws and commandments which we are under is how we divide the word of truth from the lie.

But you have been feeding on aliens from outerspace, and from a God who cannot give one shred of evidence that what he says is true. You are dealing with galaxies far away, whilst our God deals with us here on earth, and shows us that the enemy dwells here amongst us, on earth, and no where else. They are bound here on earth;

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earthand of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Our God is of Heaven, and his holy angels with him are sent from there, their habitation is heaven, a spiritual place, and not in the material realm of another galaxy. They do not dwell or come from other galaxies.

It’s time to stop watching “Star Trek” and quit playing dress-ups, for it’s all happening on earth, and only a little bit of time left to come into the ark, for the doors will be shut very soon. I suggest you try the Word of God that can be tested and proven true.

Grasshopper
    Participant

@Wakeup
    and @journey42

Read the story of Hananiah . Jeremiah 28: 1-17.

Notice how confident Hananiah was that God was speaking through him. Notice what his end was.

You have been called out…

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

Admin
    Keymaster

I have marked Spock as a spammer.

Wakeup
    Participant

Grasshopper.

Please understand Jer,28. Hananaiah was against God’s prophecy, and he died.
    I am for all prophesies not against.
    Proof my interpretations of prophesies wrong, and I will follow you.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

@Grasshopper

Read Jeremiah chapter 44

Notice how as soon as the message is not to their liking, the accusations spew forth .. again!!

And look at you all .. scriptural enemies (because none of you agree with each other anyway) banding together to resist a message that not only none of you can discredit / disprove, but a message that none of you like either!! ..

.. “the enemy of my enemy” ..

And this temporary truce you all have entered into, this corresponds with a theme all throughout both Testaments in the scriptures .. the divided MANY always and ONLY band together when fighting against those speaking the TRUTH.

Is it hatred of the message or jealousy that you yourselves have been denied this understanding?

The key is to live the gospels, and those who do ARE rewarded understanding on ALL things.

Understanding also on discerning what manner of spirit dwells in those who claim to know God but in fact know very little except speculations and the perfecting of accusing others.

Very telling indeed.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 298 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account