Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 20 2006,22:31)
    This might as well be my good by speech. For if the occurance disappeared, it will not reappear, and this man being the friend of the moderator carries more weight then that of truth and righteousness. If it did not, he would already know the truth. There is two witnesses, but this means nothing. For they will use that in we conspired against him. So God will judge them accordingly. Of this there is no doubt. But before I do get expunged, I pray I have the time to go back and find the exact place of at least one altercation so as all can see the validity of my argument. That is, if there is enough evidence that can be brought to the forefront so as to make it to where one can see the truth in this matter. All I can do is try.

Hi H,
    No matter what you say it is always illuminated by flying sparks, judgements and condemnations.

I suggest you go and learn about love, the love that says there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus and leave the judging to the Judge.

It will make you a happier, a freer and a less angry man.

As for concerning what transpired and my accusation, the thread the occurance happened on can not be proven. Because I believe that the conversation has been changed, but I cannot prove that any removal or editing has taken place, I can do but two things.

First I will ask for forgiveness. For I am human and am capable of sin. So I ask all, especially Nick and T8 for forgiveness for all that has gone on. It has done nothing, but brought pain and sorrow and for this, I am so sorry. Again, I ask for forgiveness. I also ask all on the forum for forgiveness.

Second, I ask all to read two theads. The first being “understanding water baptism”. The second being “Can I be baptized?” On the can I be baptized thread, the important part to notice is how Nick says it obedient repentant faith that saves. At least that was the impression I was left with.

David, please forgive me for using the information you gave me of Nick's age and Nick, please don't hold that against him. I did not mean it in any way malliciously other then that you may not of remembered the incident in which I spoke of as concerning my accusation. My dad is around your age and his memory is not the best. Please don't be angry at David.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    No problem.
    You are forgiven.
    But is this last time I am to be accused of being a liar, a deceiver, a wolf in sheeps' clothing, lazy etc etc or do we have to walk this path again and again?

As long as you don't lie, or deceive or promote false doctrine, etc, etc, and walk the path of righteousness, we will get along just fine.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Well since none of us is perfect if you leave the judging of people to the Father and just show us faults in our teachings from scriptural proofs then things should go well.

The thing is Nick, you are the only one on this forum who has yet to admit when they are wrong. At least I have not seen it. Have you once asked anyone to forgive you?
    You said that it was water that saves.
    You agreed that obedient repentant faith saves.
    You then went back to saying water saved.

Do you recall this?

You are right, none of us are perfect and the thing we should remember is mercy, compassion and most of all, the love of Christ. And to forgive is to be forgiven. Thank you for forgiving me.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 21 2006,00:47)
    The thing is Nick, you are the only one on this forum who has yet to admit when they are wrong. At least I have not seen it. Have you once asked anyone to forgive you?
    You said that it was water that saves.
    You agreed that obedient repentant faith saves.
    You then went back to saying water saved.

Do you recall this?

Hi H,
    Is this some new accusation you are making
    or just the old ones dressed as new?

david
    Participant

David, please forgive me for using the information you gave me of Nick's age and Nick, please don't hold that against him.

Sorry Nick. I didn't think or remember thinking that your age was some big secret. It isn't, is it? Wisdom comes with grey headedness.

The thing is Nick, you are the only one on this forum who has yet to admit when they are wrong.

Nick has admitted he was wrong before. Of course, he didn't go into detail, but simply said: “I learn.” That was his way of saying he was wrong. (For proof of this, go to the Jonah thread.)

I just asked you if remembered doing this?

david
    Participant

Nick, I think it was I who first said you were elderly. You are in your sixties, right? Maybe that's not elderly to you.
    I was simply throwing that in, because maybe you did something and forgot. Not that elderly ones are forgetful. We are all human. I was just raising that possibility in an attempt to make this go away.

Hi david,
    Are you a detective? You have no right to this information old friend.

Well, I am not a detective? But based on your lack of a responce to the accusation that you are in your sixties, I have to conclude you are. If you were 35, you would have told me I was way wrong, as you tend to do. So, using my detective reasoning skills, and my memory of the time you told me you were sixty something (which shocked me a great deal, so much that it was etched in my brain) I concluded that you were in your sixties.

I'm 31, Nick. A lot of my friends are in their early 20's. So I'm considered old by a few.

Nick, if I had no right to that information, why did you give it to me? Perhaps, you don't remember giving it to me. (just joking.)

david

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 21 2006,01:03)
    I just asked you if remembered doing this?

Hi H,
    If you have any more accusations please come up with the evidence and we can examine it. Otherwise please desist from your habitual judgements.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (david @ Sep. 21 2006,01:05)

Nick, I think it was I who first said you were elderly.  You are in your sixties, right?  Maybe that's not elderly to you.
    I was simply throwing that in, because maybe you did something and forgot.   Not that elderly ones are forgetful.  We are all human.  I was just raising that possibility in an attempt to make this go away.

Hi david,

Well, I am not a detective?  But based on your lack of a responce to the accusation that you are in your sixties, I have to conclude you are.  If you were 35, you would have told me I was way wrong, as you tend to do.  So, using my detective reasoning skills, and my memory of the time you told me you were sixty something (which shocked me a great deal, so much that it was etched in my brain) I concluded that you were in your sixties.

I'm 31, Nick.  A lot of my friends are in their early 20's.  So I'm considered old by a few.  

Nick, if I had no right to that information, why did you give it to me?  Perhaps, you don't remember giving it to me.  (just joking.)

david

Hi david,
    Your are crossing lines of privacy here.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 21 2006,01:49)

Quote (david @ Sep. 21 2006,01:05)

Nick, I think it was I who first said you were elderly.  You are in your sixties, right?  Maybe that's not elderly to you.
    I was simply throwing that in, because maybe you did something and forgot.   Not that elderly ones are forgetful.  We are all human.  I was just raising that possibility in an attempt to make this go away.

Hi david,

Well, I am not a detective?  But based on your lack of a responce to the accusation that you are in your sixties, I have to conclude you are.  If you were 35, you would have told me I was way wrong, as you tend to do.  So, using my detective reasoning skills, and my memory of the time you told me you were sixty something (which shocked me a great deal, so much that it was etched in my brain) I concluded that you were in your sixties.

I'm 31, Nick.  A lot of my friends are in their early 20's.  So I'm considered old by a few.  

Nick, if I had no right to that information, why did you give it to me?  Perhaps, you don't remember giving it to me.  (just joking.)

david

Hi david,

This takes allot of courage coming from a guy who took a personal message and made up public without asking permission to do so. And I can care whether any of you think it was alright for him to do so, and shame on any of you who who thought he did nothing wrong by doing it, but it was WRONG.

I don't hold any accountable and I am not angry by what he did. The thing is, it was WRONG. He should not have done it. If people do not know what is right and what is wrong, how can they discern between sin and righteousness?

This is a simple matter of right and wrong and nothing serious. If one cannot discern a simple matter, how much more difficult will it be to discern a matter that could lead down the path of unrighteousness?

NIck, with each passing day, you reveal to all your true self.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Loaded up the old blunderbuss with more shame to cast around?
    Life must be so sad when judging others is your whole idea of fun.
    And if anyone else made threats then I would have no hesitation is doing it again, so wait for it….

seekingtruth
    Participant

Brothers,
    I fear this has gone beyond just pointing out concerns or explaining yourself. Scripture teaches we would be better wronged.

1 Corinthians 6:7-8 7 Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.

I'm not saying either is right or wrong, I do not have enough facts to judge either way. You obviously cannot or will not come to an agreement and there is nothing left to be accomplished, would it not be better to leave it alone before it pulls others down?

2 Tim. 2:14-15 Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

Sorry if I've spoke out of turn but consider if God is getting any praise out of this.

1 Peter 4:11
    If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ.

I'm sure you know the above better then I do but when emotions are involved it can be difficult. At some point it is best to leave it to God.

2 Timothy 4:14
    Alexander the coppersmith has done me much harm, but the Lord will judge him for what he has done.

Romans 14:12
    So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

david
    Participant

Hi david,

Sorry Nick. I didn't know you were actually sensitive about this. Sorry.

kenrch
    Participant

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between “THEE AND HIM” ALONE: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
    Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee ONE OR TWO MORE, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
    Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

These scriptures say what Nick did was wrong! So where is the apology? Nick are you above the very word you teach? How can you not apologize and have the Holy Spirit?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account