Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 475 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 15 2006,19:11)
    Hi H,
    Acts 22
    ” 16And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. “

Who washed away Paul's sins?
    Ananias or God?

Sorry, nick, the way you made it sound was that God was washing in blood. Not washing us in his blood. You are correct. We must be washed in the blood. At least you understand this.

Now, if only you could understand that it is this, what bonds all who are saved, born again into the family of God. It is not water. It is through the blood of Jesus.

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Dear Cubes, I do not believe in hiding. I don't believe in secret. That is tactics of the enemy.

If it was not yourself who told t8 what I was up to, I am glad. And here is another hug.

As for your consultation, I thank you. I know I do get harsh often times and should show more compassion. Yet, compassion usually comes to those who are deserving of such. Yet, I have alway said that I love all here. Even those who are against me. And by them saying I do not, call me a liar. What it comes down to is there is right and there is wrong. There is truth and there is lies. Some men view half truths as truth. While others do not. And I believe this may be the root of many problems. We cannot compromise the things of God. Will he accept the offerings brought to him that have been compromised? NO.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 15 2006,19:27)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 15 2006,19:11)
    Hi H,
    Acts 22
    ” 16And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. “

Who washed away Paul's sins?
    Ananias or God?

Sorry, nick, the way you made it sound was that God was washing in blood. Not washing us in his blood. You are correct. We must be washed in the blood. At least you understand this.

Now, if only you could understand that it is this, what bonds all who are saved, born again into the family of God. It is not water. It is through the blood of Jesus.

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Hi H,
    This washing is never called baptism so no man has the right to do so and to then transpose scriptural references to baptism as meaning this washing. That is anathema.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Matthew 5:11
    “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
    Matthew 15:19
    For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 16 2006,12:53)
    As for you Cubes, do you have a guilty concious?

I do apologize for the mishap with my name. I did forget that I had posted it. I am just a man and capable of sin as all mankind. I will be the first to apologize when there is reason. As for the rest, I make my stand. There are those who are for God or against God. There is no inbetween. And if anyone tries to compromise the Word of God, they will be cut with a doubledged sword.

Cubes, can you tell me if you told t8 that I asked you to look and see if Nick had any editing posted on his posts. Do you not think I did not suspect you before sending you this message. You can say what you will, but you are one of the gang and the Lord has uncovered your mask as well.

Tell me with all honesty that you did not run to t8 and tell him I was asking members to search and see if there was even one post that Nick had where it said he edited? Or is it a coinsidence that t8 knew of my plan because of a dream. I would say your dreams are the result of eating before bed t8. You would not have to have your little cronies in the shadows if that were not so.

Myself, I have the Lord. He has revealed the truth. He has never once let me down or let those who come against me stand. So you can do what you want to me. My purpose is to do his will. And that is to ask for the Lord to forgive you and to pray for you. That is what matters to me. Doing his will.

It is not me you must answer to. Why do you think that it is? Why do you think that this doctrine is of myself. When you cannot move it. Are you that far from the truth?

Oh no, now Cubes is being accused.

This is actually funny.

H is so sure that we are a bunch of conspirators.

BTW: Welcome to the gang of conspirators Cubes. The next club meeting will be posted in the Conspirator Times.

Anyway, all H has to do to remain here is apologise. That would be befitting behaviour for a Christian who has slandered others. A real apology would take humility and repentance.

Does H have what it takes to apologise?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 16 2006,13:01)
    What is a Christian?

1. One who loves the Lord thy God with all of his heart, mind, and soul.
    2. One who loves his neighbor as himself.
    3. One who is washing in the blood of the lamb.
    4. One who does not compromise the Word of God.

A Christian also repents if he slanders and a christian should be a humble person not a proud person.

All you need to do H is apologise. It isn't that hard, even those in the world can apologise when they have done wrong.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 16 2006,13:02)
    T8,

As for you wanting me to say that your or Nick did not lie, then would that not make me a liar?

I am not expecting you to say that Nick didn't lie, but to apologise for accusing Nick, myself, and others with no evidence.

An apology for slandering others please. It takes humility I know.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 16 2006,14:21)
    Are you people New Agers?

Well we preach about the new age to come.

This age will pass away, but the next age is where we really belong.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 16 2006,14:36)
    If it was not yourself who told t8 what I was up to, I am glad. And here is another hug.

Phew. So Cubes can rest easy now. H has let her off the hook.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Seriously though, who is the one who accuses us before God?

Who is the accuser?

Who were the ones that accused Jesus?

What kind of people accuse those who do the works of God?

When Paul spoke of those whom the flock should be wary of, he didn't spend his time accusing them and sending out agents to rake up dirt. No he simply gave the sheep a warning about false shepherds that was all.

If we were false as H is implying, then why does he spend his time accusing us all the time?

But as it is written:
    “Blessed are you when you are persecuted”.

Amen to that.

Matthew 5:11
    “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Luke 6:22
    Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 15 2006,05:06)
    I accuse seekingtruth of being a Christian.

:)

Seriously though, Randy does need to apologise to those whom he has slandered.

T8,
    Guilty as charged, I am a Christian.

It's strange how we believe that when we apologize others will think less of us when in reality most will think more.

T8, by avoiding the question does not change the facts. I post them, you ignore them. I asked you if you considered Nick to be your teacher. You told me no. And then on another post, you said Nick was your teacher. Do you not consider that a lie?

Why don't we just drop the entire matter. You have been proven. For all who stand in the truth, they will know what is faithful and true. So why not drop it. If you won't answer the accusations, you are as quilty as charged. You avoid the truth like the plaque.

What you can do is one of two things. I know you are wrong. You refuse to admit it. So we can just forget the matter and when I post materials, unless it is in violation someway of forum rules, you or Nick do not comment on my posts and I will do the same of yours or you can do what you want most because of your hatred towards me, yet not me, but he who is in me. You can ban me.

One thing is for certain. God will judge all things in the end. Let me know of your decision.

Participant

Hi H:

You say that you don't know who I am, and yet I told you that I am your brother in Christ, and that is who I am.  I have written what I have written because I do not want to see you banned from this forum.

You accuse Nick and T8 of things that they say they did not do. I am not taking sides but let me just suggest to you that God knows all things, and so he knows who is guilty and who is not, but you continue to insist that you are right.  My suggestion is that we put these things behind us so that we can move on and do the work that the Lord would have us to do.

If they did edit something, maybe they will let you post it again.  Would that solve the problem?

You say that you love Nick, t8, Cubes, and I guess all of us on the forum.  The apostle Paul tells us about love in 1 Co. 13:4-8 which states: “Charity suffereth long, and is kind, charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itselt unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh not evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in truth; beareth all things, endureth all things, charity never faileth:”

And about our enemies the Lord says: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”.  I am not suggesting that Nick and T8 are your enemies, but I trying to show you what true love is all about.  Consider all of the insults that our Lord suffered so that even the most wicked could be saved by simply asking for forgiveness.

Just one other thing I would like to mention and that is being led by the Spirit is not simply having an unction to say or do something because the Holy Spirit dwells within us.  The Holy Spirit leads us to all truths in the Word of God.  2 Tim. 2:15 states: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”.  Psalm 119:11 states: “Thy word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee”.  If what we say or do does not line up with the word of God, it is not the Holy Spirit that is doing the leading.

Again, I have written what I have written out of my love for you.  You accuse Nick and T8 and they say that they are not guilty of what you are accusing, and so, why not just drop the matter.  God is a righteous Judge.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 16 2006,00:36)
    Dear Cubes, I do not believe in hiding. I don't believe in secret. That is tactics of the enemy.

As for your consultation, I thank you. I know I do get harsh often times and should show more compassion. Yet, compassion usually comes to those who are deserving of such. Yet, I have alway said that I love all here. Even those who are against me. And by them saying I do not, call me a liar. What it comes down to is there is right and there is wrong. There is truth and there is lies. Some men view half truths as truth. While others do not. And I believe this may be the root of many problems.  We cannot compromise the things of God. Will he accept the offerings brought to him that have been compromised? NO.

Hi H,

Hugs accepted.

a. Question remains though, do you still believe that I or any of the members conspire against you? that we are all those slurs you've been generously throwing around like cow manure?

b. Do you believe that Nick and t8 conspire against you?

If yes, why? to what end or purpose? And where is the evidence or a shred of it?

If no, would you relent and just own up that you've erred, repent of it and let's go on together?

Dear 942767,

Nick and t8 say one thing and mean the other. I ask, and they ignore. By ignoring my questions is the same as admitting their guilt. I asked t8 if he looked at Nick as his teacher and he told me no. And then not long after, he said on a post that he looked to Nick as a teacher. I questioned him on it and he would not reply. It was not truthful. I forgave him because we are all flesh and can make mistakes. When I was proven wrong about my name. I had forgotten about having posted it in my testimony. As soon as I was aware of it, I asked for forgiveness. For to forgive is to be forgiven. Yet, these men are do not walk the same path I walk and do not have the same truth in them that I have within me. Their doctrine is not the same doctrine. At least Nick's is not. He is not of the gospel of Christ. T8 seemed to grasp much, but when it came to breaking from the hold nick had upon him, he quickly turned and ran back to his guru instead of seeking only truth. It is disappointing how this all turned out. Yet, it needed to be done. For the souls of men are in the balance.

You must understand that the basis of their misunderstanding lies mostly on my stand on the King James bible. It is not my doctrine or anything else. It is my stand. So instead of accepting anything that comes from me, that was given by the unction of the Holy Spirit, they would rather fight against all I post, not so much t8, but Nick. I asked them if they would want to debate translation. They would not. I asked them to do the study of the 3 baptisms, and they would not. They would rather embrace the doctrines of Nick. They will not do the translation debate because what if they are proven wrong. They will not do the three baptism study because what if they are proven wrong. So what are they trying to do then. Are we to not seek the face of God? Are we not to grow in the Spirit? Are we not to seek all truth? What did Jesus do to the fig tree that produced no figs?

The thing is, when I came here, everything was nice and cozy. Nick was the spiritual guru. I shook the tree and showed that Nick's doctrine is not sound. He was trying to teach that water baptism saves. And that is not scriptural. He admitted to me that it was faith that saves. Then he turned and said it was water that saves. When I told him that he said that it was faith that saves, he said he did not say that. I said that he fibbed. And then things changed. Then comes the great coverup. It does not matter. The Lord knows what went on in this matter. I just don't want innocent people coming here and become deceived by this man who claims to be a teacher of God and he is not.

The problem is that he is a moderator of this group with t8. So regardless of anything I would say or do, t8 would not have done anything differently. I had to expose both. So what matters now is that all who come here know to take the stand of these two with a grain of salt. Nick more than t8. I still hope t8 will just so one thing. Seek God. That is all I ask of him. Seek God. Not any man. If he does that, that will be more then sufficient.

Now, you ask about truth. Is it not a sad thing when even the simplist of truth can not be comprehended? I posted John 3:5. It is the basis of the faith and yet on all this forum, I have found but one who understood something that is but the milk of the Word. Now, if these learned individuals are able to grasp that the trinity doctrine as being unsound, how is it that they cannot grasp the milk of the Word? This is where we fall into Theologians and Philosophers, not those who are right in their hearts. For the Word of God is not complex, it is man who tries to complicate God, not God. It is for this reason I give the litmus test. I am not saying all lost or not of the same spirit, but would not the children of God know the things of God?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 17 2006,03:58)
    Hi H:

You say that you don't know who I am, and yet I told you that I am your brother in Christ, and that is who I am.  I have written what I have written because I do not want to see you banned from this forum.

You accuse Nick and T8 of things that they say they did not do. I am not taking sides but let me just suggest to you that God knows all things, and so he knows who is guilty and who is not, but you continue to insist that you are right.  My suggestion is that we put these things behind us so that we can move on and do the work that the Lord would have us to do.

If they did edit something, maybe they will let you post it again.  Would that solve the problem?

You say that you love Nick, t8, Cubes, and I guess all of us on the forum.  The apostle Paul tells us about love in 1 Co. 13:4-8 which states: “Charity suffereth long, and is kind, charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itselt unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh not evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in truth; beareth all things, endureth all things, charity never faileth:”

And about our enemies the Lord says: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”.  I am not suggesting that Nick and T8 are your enemies, but I trying to show you what true love is all about.  Consider all of the insults that our Lord suffered so that even the most wicked could be saved by simply asking for forgiveness.

Just one other thing I would like to mention and that is being led by the Spirit is not simply having an unction to say or do something because the Holy Spirit dwells within us.  The Holy Spirit leads us to all truths in the Word of God.  2 Tim. 2:15 states: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”.  Psalm 119:11 states: “Thy word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee”.  If what we say or do does not line up with the word of God, it is not the Holy Spirit that is doing the leading.

Again, I have written what I have written out of my love for you.  You accuse Nick and T8 and they say that they are not guilty of what you are accusing, and so, why not just drop the matter.  God is a righteous Judge.

Amen.

By this, God has effectively ruined any possible joy that his children might derive from lying or being unfaithful. We can lie to some of the people, including ourselves, and get away with it some of the time, but we cannot lie to God.

All who are growing in knowledge and the love of God, seek to worship him in truth and in spirit.

Psa 24:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
    Psa 24:2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
    Psa 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
    Psa 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
    Psa 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
    Psa 24:6 This [is] the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
    Psa 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
    Psa 24:8 Who [is] this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
    Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift [them] up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
    Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he [is] the King of glory. Selah.

Dear Cubes,

Sister, the thing I stress the most to all here is to follow no man. That is the most important thing I pray if there is anything anyone learns from me, it is that. Follow no man.

Now, as for your questions.

A.

B. You must understand sis, that the Lord revealed to me that when Nick editted, that it did not appear on his posts. T8 wanted me to prove to him where Nick had lied. How could I do this if it was changed. I could find where I told Nick that he fibbed, but the conversation did not make much sense as to why I would say it. It was changed sis. So I prayed to the Lord as to how to uncover this mystery. It was then he told me not to prove what I could not prove, but prove what I could. He told me to seek for any post where Nick did any editting at all. It was then I was able to see how he was able to go back and change the post without being discovered.

Anyway, how could I trust t8. I was able to get from him that Nick was not his teacher on one hand and then on the other hand, he was. So was I to trust him? Would t8 go and see if Nick did lie if I showed him where to look? How do I know he did not know about it the entire time. You must understand at the time I told Nick he fibbed, I was put off the forum for about a period of maybe three days. When I came back, the conversation was changed. So I ask you, would you trust t8 to look into this matter? I don't think Nick would have the ability to keep me from the forum, atl least I don't think he does, but who knows.

As for the last part of your post, if I am in the wrong, I would hit my knees in a heartbeat. I am not one who prolongs not being forgiven if I am guilty. I don't like being unforgiven. It was for that reason I asked so readily to be forgiven when I was reminded about my name. I had totally forgotten about that and I still feel sad about posting what I did to Nick and I ask his forgiveness as well on it.

Anyway, as for the rest sister, to say that I was wrong on the other would be lying myself. Now, on this, I will not do. If I am proven that I was mistaken, I would ask for forgiveness continually. Yet, I know what I know. And I can show the place where I even said Nick fibbed, but what benefit is it if it cannot be proven? As for what t8 said, I consider that no less or greater then that of my forgetting I posted my name. Yet, with one difference, I asked for forgiveness.

Opps, I forgot to go back to A Cubes.

Here it the problem I see with many on this forum. For some odd reason, some on this forum look at Nick as if he is some sort of spiritual guru. Yet, his doctrine is derived from that which he claims to hate, the doctrines of men. He on one hand says that we are to seek God, yet on the other hand he stands on the doctrine that it is water baptism that saves us. This is not scriptural. His doctrine has been put on a shelf and since doing so, he has constantly attacked all that I post. If you don't believe me, read all of my posts and see what man posted more than any other on everyone of my posts. Now, there are some places we agreed upon, and the interesting thing is I even noticed he started using some things that I posted in his own teachings. I don't have a problem with this, but you cannot teach half truths. What I mean is if you have a puzzle, you have to have all the correct pieces of that puzzle if you hope to see a perfect picture. If you do not have all the correct pieces, the picture will be distorted, the person's teaching will not be credible. He can't teach in part, his and part mine if they are of the same picture. Do you understand?

The gangs all here. Now, maybe we can get some answers.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    There are no answers.
    Only empty suspicions and slander.
    You have the questions to ask of yourself as to why your lord seems to be the accuser of the brethren.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account