A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 421 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    dee
    Participant

mikeangel,

you said;

The RCC teaches that salvation comes from Jesus' perfect sacrifice on the cross and the antichrist will have nothing to do with that message.

I would have to agree with you there.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (dee @ April 25 2010,21:25)
    mikeangel,

you said;

The RCC teaches that salvation comes from Jesus' perfect sacrifice on the cross and the antichrist will have nothing to do with that message.

dee

if you give the message ,that's one thing,believing in the message is another,

and the Antichrist does not believe in the message,so he can puke it all over the world HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THE MESSAGE.

if he would believe he would do the deeds of the message,

the pope does not produce the deeds of Christ faith.

dee
    Participant

Hi Terrarica, you said:….”the Antichrist does not believe in the message

Mike said:…..”The RCC teaches that salvation comes from Jesus' perfect sacrifice on the cross and the antichrist will have nothing to do with that message

The Bible says:…..1 John 2:22,
    “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son”.

So, does the RCC do that? (deny the Father and the Son? Deny that Jesus is the Christ)?

Who does that? Do you know?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ April 24 2010,22:27)
    Hi Everybody! I'm back!  First I want to tell Selah, I told you a long time ago in this post that it was quite interesting and beyond coincidence. But the mystery to the bible is way deeper than just this and will be explained by God.. Also as I said along time ago the RCC is imperfect, sinful, arrogant, disconnected and swimming in crap (just like me) but it is not the antichrist. The RCC teaches that salvation comes from Jesus' perfect sacrifice on the cross and the antichrist will have nothing to do with that message.  Lastly you originated a thread that has provoked alot of discussion about God and the sign of the times so you must be glad of that. You have got your point out there. P.S. thanks to God I'm covered up in work again, so if I disappear from time to time it's not personal. Godbless everybody! Me

Hi Mike, good to see you back!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (dee @ April 26 2010,11:16)
    Hi Terrarica, you said:….”the Antichrist does not believe in the message

Mike said:…..”The RCC teaches that salvation comes from Jesus' perfect sacrifice on the cross and the antichrist will have nothing to do with that message

The Bible says:…..1 John 2:22,
    “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son”.

So, does the RCC do that? (deny the Father and the Son? Deny that Jesus is the Christ)?

Who does that? Do you know?

dee

Jesus say the ones who believe in me DOES WHAT I SAY,in other words he put the words of Christ to practice,
    not a lip service,the devil also give a lip service.

Elizabeth
    Participant

mikeangel,

you said;

If the RCC was teaching Christs perfect sacrifice; why do they insist that your daily sins can only be forgiven by the “Mass sacrifice”?
    I assume you know what the Mass sacrifice is.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 28 2010,22:11)

mikeangel,

you said;

If the RCC was teaching Christs perfect sacrifice; why do they insist that your daily sins can only be forgiven by the “Mass sacrifice”?

Georg

Hi Georg,  

Are you referring to transubstantiation?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 28 2010,22:39)

mikeangel,

you said;

Georg

Hi Georg,  

God bless
    Ed J

What do you know about the RCC?

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

I am not about to delve into Rcc theology or any other churches. I can only give my experiences. I was taught that We were ransomed by Jesus' sacrifice and he died for me. I was taught that I am nourished by his body and blood, but was saved by his sacrifice, plus my faith in him as the son of God. Love him forever. Me

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ May 02 2010,12:11)
    I am not about to delve into Rcc theology or any other churches. I can only give my experiences. I was taught that We were ransomed by Jesus' sacrifice and he died for me. I was taught that I am nourished by his body and blood, but was saved by his sacrifice, plus my faith in  him as the son of God. Love him forever. Me

You have what you need Mike, Hope your well.

mikeangel
    Participant

Karmarie,
    Its great to be loved and to love back, thats the best thing about the real body of Chirst, which we are a part of. Love and peace to you. Me

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Mike. Amen. Well make sure you drop in when you have the time, and comment whenever you feel like it, look – that was your one hundredth post:) I think this thread here has come to an end though cause Selah isnt posting on it anymore.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 29 2010,20:14)

Quote (Ed J @ April 28 2010,22:39)

Georg

Hi Georg,  

God bless
    Ed J

What do you know about the RCC?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Could you be more specific as to what you want to discuss; OK?

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 13 posts - 421 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account