A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Hi, I think thats also the same as the Adventists believe -concerning the 70 weeks of Daniel- click below;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki….etation

selah
    Participant

The video that Ed J presented is by the Adventists, so that would jib with what you remember.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah,

Oh ok:) I cant watch videos, I have a slow connection lol.

karmarie
    Participant

This is the way I think I see it;

The “Thousand year millenium” is right now, it is the 'thousands' of years Satan has been bound.
    Any evil seen is the evil in men.
    The 'evidence' of this is in the Bible going throughout the whole world as a witness to all the Nations. (and then as Jesus said, the end will come)

Where do I think we are up to? this..
    (revelation 20:07)

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog,
    to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
    They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city.

And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are.  

So here we see there is;
    The devil who decieves-
    The Beast, AND
    The false Prophet.

How does He decieve them? He decieves the Nations and gathers them to the 'camp of the Saints and the Beloved City' To battle.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 01 2010,09:40)
    So here we see there is;
    The devil who decieves-
    The Beast, AND
    The false Prophet.

How does He decieve them? He decieves the Nations and gathers them to the 'camp of the Saints and the Beloved City' To battle.

Hi Karmarie,

Rev.18:3 For all nations have drunk of the (i am=23) wine of the wrath of her fornication,
    and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her(Rev.2:22), and the
    merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

'son of David'

I have stated Mary's father's lineage goes back to Nathen(son of David).
    Jesus step dad's lineage (as well) goes back to (son of David). (Matt.1:6-16)
    These are the “Only” connections to “son of David”(regarding Jesus' lineage).

David's 'curse' was NOT passed down to Jesus through the 'son of david' lineage! (Rev.22:16)
    2Sam:12:10: Now therefore the sword (curse) shall never depart from thine house (Rev.22:16);
    because thou hast despised me, and hast taken(Free Will) the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
    Rev.22:16 I Jesus have sent mine [messenger](Ed J) to testify unto you these things in the churches.
    i am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star(Lucifer). (LUKE 20:41-44)
    'great i am'=74 is Lucifer=74(satan's=74 name and 'title')! (Nahum 1:14/Gal.2:20/Rev.13:1/Rev.18:3)

THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT FACTS WE ALL MUST NOT NEGLECT TELLING
    Jesus was “the Son of HolySpirit“(Son of God); NOT 'son of david'! (no 'spin')
    Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee(Ed J) shall prosper; and every
    tongue that shall rise against thee(Ed J) in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage
    of the servants (Isaiah 44:26) of [YHVH], and their righteousness is of me, saith [“I The LORD GOD”=117].

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

Thanks for clearing up that part about two thirds following a speaking image of a dead pope etc..  “Saint” Cyril had me going for awhile, as I couldn't find anything in the Bible like what he claimed.

THE CHURCH OF ROME CLAIMS THAT IT NEVER CHANGES

The true Christianity of Jesus and His early chruches was fomulated and complete during the year shortly after His death and resurrection … 33-70 AD.  The main true Christian church was established in Jerusalem … not Rome.

If there ever was a head of the church other than Jesus himself, it was James … not Peter.  There is no positive evidence to authenticate the claim that Peter was even in Rome, let alone being the Bishop of Rome!

The religion called “Roman Catholicism” is a mixture of Christian beliefs and pagan practices.  It was Contantine's way of pleasing all the people of Rome when he made Roman Catholicism the state religion.

NB.  The following so called “Christian” practices were introduced several hundred years AFTER the true church and teachings of Jesus had been established.  There were no “Protestants” or “Catholics” in the early church. Although Jesus could have been considered a “protestant' for He protested against the establish church of His day, just as Martin Luther protested against the established church of his day.

Jesus' criticism of the ruling hierarchy of His day was that they were teaching the “traditions” and rulings of men (priests and rabbis) and that is exactly what the Church Of Rome practices … the traditions and rulings of men, not scripture.

Has the Church Of Rome changed the teachings of the early church which was formulated in 33-70 AD?

300 AD   Making the “sign of the cross”.
    375 AD   Veneration of angels, dead saints and use of images.
    431 AD   Beginning of the exaltation of Mary.
    593 AD   The doctrine of “purgatory”.
    600 AD   Latin used in prayer and worship.
    709 AD   Kissing the popes foot.
    850 AD   “Holy water”. and baptism of bells in 965AD.
    998 AD   Fasting on Fridays and during Lent.
    1079 AD   Celibacy of the priesthood decreed.
    1090 AD   The “Rosary” invented by “Peter the Hermit”.
    1184 AD   The INQUISITION instituted by the Council of Verona.
    1190 AD   The sale of “indulgences”.
    1215 AD   “Transubstantiation” proclaimed by pope Innocent III.
    1215AD    Auricular confession o a priest instead of to God instituted.
    1220 AD   Adoration of the wafer decreed.
    1229 AD   Bible forbidden to laymen and placed on the “Index of Forbidden Books”.
    1414 AD   The cup (wine) for priest and forbidden for laymen though instituted by Jesus Himself.
    1439 AD   Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma.
    1545 AD   “Tradition” declared as equal authority with the Bible.
    1546 AD   Eleven Apocryphal books added to the 66 books of the Bible.
    1854 AD   “Immaculate Conception of Mary proclaimed.  Jesus's conception was immaculate, not Mary's.
    1870 AD   INFALLIBILITY of popes proclaimed by Vatican Council.
    1950 AD   The “Assumption” of Mary proclaimed … her bodily ascension into heaven at her death.
    1965 AD   Mary proclaimed “Mother Of The Church”.

Each of the above doctrines or practices can be pin-pointed to the exact or approximate date at which it became a part of the system of Rome's version of 'Christianity” … and no single one of them became a part of the system until centuries AFTER Jesus!

I think this explains why we were told that heresies would creep into the church after the preaching of the true gospel.

AND THE CHURCH OF ROME NEVER CHANGES? …  IT IS A LIAR.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 01 2010,14:02)

Quote (karmarie @ April 01 2010,09:40)
    So here we see there is;
    The devil who decieves-
    The Beast, AND
    The false Prophet.

Hi Karmarie,

Rev.18:3 For all nations have drunk of the (i am=23) wine of the wrath of her fornication,
    and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her(Rev.2:22), and the
    merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

'son of David'

I have stated Mary's father's lineage goes back to Nathen(son of David).
    Jesus step dad's lineage (as well) goes back to (son of David). (Matt.1:6-16)
    These are the “Only” connections to “son of David”(regarding Jesus' lineage).

David's 'curse' was NOT passed down to Jesus through the 'son of david' lineage! (Rev.22:16)
    2Sam:12:10: Now therefore the sword (curse) shall never depart from thine house (Rev.22:16);
    because thou hast despised me, and hast taken(Free Will) the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
    Rev.22:16 I Jesus have sent mine [messenger](Ed J) to testify unto you these things in the churches.
    i am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star(Lucifer). (LUKE 20:41-44)
    'great i am'=74 is Lucifer=74(satan's=74 name and 'title')! (Nahum 1:14/Gal.2:20/Rev.13:1/Rev.18:3)

THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT FACTS WE ALL MUST NOT NEGLECT TELLING
    Jesus was “the Son of HolySpirit“(Son of God); NOT 'son of david'! (no 'spin')
    Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee(Ed J) shall prosper; and every
    tongue that shall rise against thee(Ed J) in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage
    of the servants (Isaiah 44:26) of [YHVH], and their righteousness is of me, saith [“I The LORD GOD”=117].

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Hi Ed,
    I agree, Jesus was the Son of God not of Joseph.
    What does that have to do with the Beast and False Prophet though? (Who are decieved by Satan).  :)

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 01 2010,20:49)
    Hi Karmarie,

Thanks for clearing up that part about two thirds following a speaking image of a dead pope etc..  “Saint” Cyril had me going for awhile, as I couldn't find anything in the Bible like what he claimed.

THE CHURCH OF ROME CLAIMS THAT IT NEVER CHANGES

The true Christianity of Jesus and His early chruches was fomulated and complete during the year shortly after His death and resurrection … 33-70 AD.  The main true Christian church was established in Jerusalem … not Rome.

If there ever was a head of the church other than Jesus himself, it was James … not Peter.  There is no positive evidence to authenticate the claim that Peter was even in Rome, let alone being the Bishop of Rome!

The religion called “Roman Catholicism” is a mixture of Christian beliefs and pagan practices.  It was Contantine's way of pleasing all the people of Rome when he made Roman Catholicism the state religion.

NB.  The following so called “Christian” practices were introduced several hundred years AFTER the true church and teachings of Jesus had been established.  There were no “Protestants” or “Catholics” in the early church. Although Jesus could have been considered a “protestant' for He protested against the establish church of His day, just as Martin Luther protested against the established church of his day.

Jesus' criticism of the ruling hierarchy of His day was that they were teaching the “traditions” and rulings of men (priests and rabbis) and that is exactly what the Church Of Rome practices … the traditions and rulings of men, not scripture.

Has the Church Of Rome changed the teachings of the early church which was formulated in 33-70 AD?

300 AD   Making the “sign of the cross”.
    375 AD   Veneration of angels, dead saints and use of images.
    431 AD   Beginning of the exaltation of Mary.
    593 AD   The doctrine of “purgatory”.
    600 AD   Latin used in prayer and worship.
    709 AD   Kissing the popes foot.
    850 AD   “Holy water”. and baptism of bells in 965AD.
    998 AD   Fasting on Fridays and during Lent.
    1079 AD   Celibacy of the priesthood decreed.
    1090 AD   The “Rosary” invented by “Peter the Hermit”.
    1184 AD   The INQUISITION instituted by the Council of Verona.
    1190 AD   The sale of “indulgences”.
    1215 AD   “Transubstantiation” proclaimed by pope Innocent III.
    1215AD    Auricular confession o a priest instead of to God instituted.
    1220 AD   Adoration of the wafer decreed.
    1229 AD   Bible forbidden to laymen and placed on the “Index of Forbidden Books”.
    1414 AD   The cup (wine) for priest and forbidden for laymen though instituted by Jesus Himself.
    1439 AD   Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma.
    1545 AD   “Tradition” declared as equal authority with the Bible.
    1546 AD   Eleven Apocryphal books added to the 66 books of the Bible.
    1854 AD   “Immaculate Conception of Mary proclaimed.  Jesus's conception was immaculate, not Mary's.
    1870 AD   INFALLIBILITY of popes proclaimed by Vatican Council.
    1950 AD   The “Assumption” of Mary proclaimed … her bodily ascension into heaven at her death.
    1965 AD   Mary proclaimed “Mother Of The Church”.

Each of the above doctrines or practices can be pin-pointed to the exact or approximate date at which it became a part of the system of Rome's version of 'Christianity” … and no single one of them became a part of the system until centuries AFTER Jesus!

I think this explains why we were told that heresies would creep into the church after the preaching of the true gospel.

AND THE CHURCH OF ROME NEVER CHANGES? …  IT IS A LIAR.

Hi Selah.

Interesting timeline. There were many errors and changes which occured over time.

But sorry I still cant see the Catholic Church as the Beast or False prophet.

With the RCC I get just a blank. Nothing wonderfull, nothing terrible. As I do with them all!

With the RCC I get just a blank. Nothing wonderfull, nothing terrible. As I do with them all!

Karmarie,

I will have to disagree with you on your statement in regards to Rome in the area of false prophet.

Basic studies of the catholic sect has many areas of false teachings. Hence one would consider this a false prophet.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 02 2010,08:23)

Karmarie,

I will have to disagree with you on your statement in regards to Rome in the area of false prophet.

Basic studies of the catholic sect has many areas of false teachings. Hence one would consider this a false prophet.

ToK

falls prophetes, means telling lies in the name of God.

you may add to your list all christian evangelical,protestant and others ,who have prophesy the end ,and the return of Christ,and still preach lies in direct conflict to the scriptures.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi PoKing

I still just get a blank. I hate to be the one to actualy say this but- Mo (follow?)
    Ok, The Pope and Vatican would be in error id say more like bad sheppards, but despite the strange ways like praying to Statues etc which is Idolatry, they are more like lost sheep IMO.
    But Mo has led many to believe falsely that God has no Son, Many, millions! or more. Wouldnt that be more like the False Prophet? The Pope/ RCC doesnt deny the Son at all. Its just a thought.

Hope your well too:)

selah
    Participant

Karmarie,

We agreed that if a pope died and an image was made of that dead one, and it could speak, and men followed it that would convince you that The Church of Rome is the great harlot church described in Revelation.

I also asked if one claimed to be “God on Earth”, that would also convince you.  I appreciated your no nonsense reply.  You said: “One thing I know, of someone claimed to be Jesus or God on earth I wouldn't believe it for a second, no man on earth will be Jesus or God, it will be an impostor.”

Yes, I am sure that would be convincing for you.  
    I hope to prove that both of those situation exist now. I would like to stay on topic and not get side tracked by questions like, the evil in the world today, the sex scandals in the Roman Church, the restrainer in Thessalonians or what might happen next in prophecy. Hope that is ok with you.

I have my work cut out for me searching through my old notes, but here is a sampling of the evidence.

If or when you are convinced, I hope you will make every effort to get your parents out of that religious worldwide money machine and to stop making it's identifying sign with the right hand.

Being in Ireland, you said that they are afraid of Protestants.  Very understandable in that situation.  There are usually small “house churches” in most communities, and it is likely that there are house churches of “former RC's” that would welcome your parents into the safety of their believers group

The Popes (literally) claim to be “GOD ON EARTH”

All powers, titles, glory and honour bestowed upon any one pope belongs to all popes.  All these claims have been incessantly and universally urged all down the centuries by the popes of Rome, and are still advanced, as boldly as ever, in official decretals, bulls, extravagants, decisions of canonists, sentences of judges, books, catechisms, sermons, and treatises of all kings.  There is no mistaking what they amount to.

The pope claims Divine inspiration, his words are to be received as the words of God; no laws can bind him, he is supreme over all, the very Scriptures derived their authority from him.

“We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty” Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter of June 20, 1894

“The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, he is Jesus Christ himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.”  Catholic National July 1895

“The Pope is the Supreme Judge of the law of the land … He is the viceregent of Christ, and is not only a priest forever, but also King of kings and Lord of lords”.  La Civilta Cattolica, March 18  1871.

“The Roman Pontiff judges all men, but is judged by no one.  We declare, assert, define and pronounce: To be subject to the Roman Pontiff is to every human creature altogether necessary for salvation … That which was spoken of Christ 'thou hast subdued all things under His feet', may well seem verified in me … I have the authority of the King of kings.

I am all and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of God, have but one consistory, and I am able to do all that God can do, what therefore, can you make of me but God.”  Pope Boniface VIII,  Unam Sanctam

By using this tittle Vicar of God, that is to say he is in place of God, for that is the meaning of vicar or vicarious.

“We define that the Holy Apostolic See (Vatican) and the Roman Pontiff hold the primacy over the whole world.”  A decree of the Council of Trent, quoted in Philippe Labbe and Gabriel Cossart, “The Most Holy Councils.”  col. 1167.

“Indeed, it is not to much to say that in view of the sublimity of their offices the priests are man gods.”  The dignity Of The Priesthood by Liquori pg 36.

There are many more damning statements that could be provided, but these should be sufficient to convince anyone, in particular, born again believers, that they are claiming that their Pope is God on earth.  I will close for now, with one more example:

Pope Nicholas I declared:  “The appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who, being God, cannot be judged by man.”  Labb IX dist.5 96 Can. 7, Satis evidentur, Decret Gratian Primer.

I don't have my old notes with me, but another famous documented one is … “Our Lord God The Pope”.

Karmarie … I hope you are true to your word.

I may search out some of the statements, and then move on to prove that every pope except one is the image of the one that dies by a mortal wound, and yet it can speak.  I hope you are not a hyper-literalist like the following futurist professor of Dallas Theological Seminary, who said:

“Now I don't profess to be able to explain to you how this false prophet can make this image of the beast speak, whether he does it electronically, or by ventriloquism or by some Satanic marvel, but I know that here is something so awesome that when the world sees this dead and lifeless image begin to give commands, they fall down before it as though it had come from Almighty God Himself.”  Prof J. Dwight Pentecost.

So much for the hyper-literal sensationalism of some “prophecy teachers” of today.

ccc

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah.

Really? Those are some pretty serious claims for the Pope or His Church to be making! I will have to look into that first though. Which I will do ok.

karmarie
    Participant

Selah sorry too I will just concentrate on the one thing as you wish.
    But just so I know: theres a Beast, a False Prophet, and Babylon. So if the RCC is involved in either; which one of the 2 (or three) are we talking about?

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

I am glad you did not ask about “antichrist” or “the antichrist”, but you were specific … as there is a first beast, a second beast, and it is the second one that becomes the false prophet.  

We are talking about the False Prophet being the Vatican and it's hierarchy, and this same organization being the harlot church.  As you may recall, the meaning of “vatic or vatican” is prophet or prophecy, and this in itself should raise a red flag for students of the book of Revelation.

You said that “anyone claiming to be “God on earth” would be an impostor, and that “those are some pretty serious claims for the Pope of His Church to be making!  I will have to look into that first though …. ”

If the head of the Church of Rome is an impostor (as the evidence indicates) that should answer your question as to what church is the harlot church described in Rev 18.  That church is described as being MYSTERY, Babylon … not literal Babylon.

You said you would “look into” those claims.  I was wondering how you propose to do that?

The purpose of the Jesuit Society is to protect the pope against all accusations.  If you have access to the historical statements provided, you will see that they are true, but if you go to Jesuit or Roman Catholic sources, they will likely put their spin on it and say something like … well, yes they did say that, but what they really meant was ……….

I suggest you take your time (perhaps a couple of weeks) looking into these things.

You may wish to take advantage of the free reading at http://www.Historicism Last days.  Click on “bookshelf” and check out “The Approaching End Of The Age” by Grattan Guinness.  Scroll to “Foretold And Fulfilled” chapters 1 and 2, “Babylon and the Beast” and “The Man of Sin”.

Two other Protestant websites of interest would be http://www.dr-fnlee.org (an Australian website).  Also key in “The Pope And The Papacy” by John MacArthur.  A contemporary teacher.

I believe “Fifty Years In The Church Of Rome” by Charles Chiniquy is available on the internet for free reading. Chiniquy is a former Roman Catholic priest.  He has quite a story to tell, particularly about the intrigue and workings of the Jesuits.

If after a couple of weeks searching out these things, if you conclude to disbelieve those papal statements, then we are simply wasting our time.

However, if you are convinced of the claims and that the head of the Church of Rome is an impostor, and therefore the head of the harlot church, then we could continue into examining the dead image that speaks.  Take your time.

PS  Perhaps other readers here, where aware of those papal claims, but so far, you may be the only one that was surprised.

terraricca
    Participant

sel

wen you look at the catholic church you have to look at all the churches as a whole ,they all have done the same things, even today.

the harlot has daughters who are all prostitutes.read Revelation Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 05 2010,11:50)
    sel

wen you look at the catholic church you have to look at all the churches as a whole ,they all have done the same things, even today.

the harlot has daughters who are all prostitutes.read Revelation Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Hi Terraricca,

You sure got that pegged right!

God bless
    Ed J

selah
    Participant

Yes T … you are right, many, many Protestant churches have prostituted themselves and many have aligned themselves with the Church Of Rome through the (apostate) World Council Of Churches.

But when I read Revelation's description, it seems clear that it is speaking about a specific one, at a specific location (7 hills) with a specific mark on its right hand and forehead.  I am not aware of any Protestant ones that fit this detailed description.

Perhaps High Anglican churches may have some of the things you mentioned, but I have been to many many Bible believing Protestant churches and have not seen any of them dressed in purple and scarlet, glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls.

Regarding the title you mentioned on her forehead, “Mystery” … I believe that was a particular sign on the papal mitre at one time, and I have come across other writings associating the Church of Rome with “mystery”.  I will see if I can find my old notes.

I am glad you mentioned the gold, precious stones, and pearls the harlot was wearing.  The Pope's Tiara is composed of:

gold
    3 crowns
    252 pearls
    229 diamonds
    32 rubies
    19 emeralds
    11 sapphires

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 05 2010,12:44)
    Hi Karmarie,

I am glad you did not ask about “antichrist” or “the antichrist”, but you were specific … as there is a first beast, a second beast, and it is the second one that becomes the false prophet.  

We are talking about the False Prophet being the Vatican and it's hierarchy, and this same organization being the harlot church.  As you may recall, the meaning of “vatic or vatican” is prophet or prophecy, and this in itself should raise a red flag for students of the book of Revelation.

You said that “anyone claiming to be “God on earth” would be an impostor, and that “those are some pretty serious claims for the Pope of His Church to be making!  I will have to look into that first though …. ”

If the head of the Church of Rome is an impostor (as the evidence indicates) that should answer your question as to what church is the harlot church described in Rev 18.  That church is described as being MYSTERY, Babylon … not literal Babylon.

You said you would “look into” those claims.  I was wondering how you propose to do that?

The purpose of the Jesuit Society is to protect the pope against all accusations.  If you have access to the historical statements provided, you will see that they are true, but if you go to Jesuit or Roman Catholic sources, they will likely put their spin on it and say something like … well, yes they did say that, but what they really meant was ……….

I suggest you take your time (perhaps a couple of weeks) looking into these things.

You may wish to take advantage of the free reading at http://www.Historicism Last days.  Click on “bookshelf” and check out “The Approaching End Of The Age” by Grattan Guinness.  Scroll to “Foretold And Fulfilled” chapters 1 and 2, “Babylon and the Beast” and “The Man of Sin”.

Two other Protestant websites of interest would be http://www.dr-fnlee.org (an Australian website).  Also key in “The Pope And The Papacy” by John MacArthur.  A contemporary teacher.

I believe “Fifty Years In The Church Of Rome” by Charles Chiniquy is available on the internet for free reading. Chiniquy is a former Roman Catholic priest.  He has quite a story to tell, particularly about the intrigue and workings of the Jesuits.

If after a couple of weeks searching out these things, if you conclude to disbelieve those papal statements, then we are simply wasting our time.

However, if you are convinced of the claims and that the head of the Church of Rome is an impostor, and therefore the head of the harlot church, then we could continue into examining the dead image that speaks.  Take your time.

PS  Perhaps other readers here, where aware of those papal claims, but so far, you may be the only one that was surprised.

Hi Selah.

To be honest I still just get a blank with the RCC and all the denominations. I feel no desire to go running to anyone telling them to get out of there. I could think of other things where I do. I know its not always good to go by just feelings. But with this its different. I still believe the time will be 3 1/2 years, and it will be the worst time in the worlds history, never to be repeated, on a worldwide scale, a time when all would have to decide how strong their faith is; plus the Bible says the Beast will be destroyed at the end of the World, at the final world battle. (well thats how I understand it), the RCC seems to be falling apart, with all thats happening, not getting stronger. Theres bigger things rising than them; theyre not rising.

terraricca
    Participant

sel

it is good to see wen it all happen ,i think many things what people believe to be happening or should happen before the end (before the 1000 years reign of Christ ) or after the 1000 years at the second resurrection,
    Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.
    Rev 13:9 He who has an ear, let him hear.This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.
    Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
    Rev 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
    Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
    Rev 20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time

this beast is also the false prophet
    Rev 13:11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
    Rev 13:13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
    Rev 13:14 Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
    Rev 13:15 He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
    Rev 13:16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    Rev 13:17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666

Rev 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.
    Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
    “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them

so it seems that both of them the beast and the beast of the earth also known as the false prophet are thrown into destruction at the same time.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account