A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 19 2010,10:28)
    Any one know where some threads might be located regarding Rev 6:2 the rider on the first white horse with crown and bow?

I tried “search” but not much help

thank you

Hi Selah

You could try here;

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….19;st=0

theres 5 pages at the bottom of that page, bottom left corner.
    Im on my way out so cant look sorry.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 18 2010,11:16)
    Hi Selah

EVERY  pope is “Holy Father' and EVERY priest is “Father”.
    I have pictures of “about to be priests” laying prostate before this “Holy Father”.

Prostrating themselves to the Pope? My goodness. And He allowed it? Hmmm.

Hi karmarie, yea, I'm back. I couldn't help but get back on to read and I can't keep my fingers shut. Even at 47, I need to grow more and get a thicker skin. About this post. As I said before I am not about to defend the RCC or any other chruch on doctrines but this statement is misleading about this particular act. If you look on wikkipedia on prostration, one finds out the priest is not prostrating to the pope. Thanks. Godbless

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 18 2010,17:37)
    Thanks Ed … after 30 years on one subject, you are bound to get one right.

Careful Georg … you dont want to be NUMBERED with the transgressors.

GEORG = 52

selah

I don't believe in numbers, I believe in the word of God.
    Was not Jesus numbered with the transgressors?

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 19 2010,13:56)

Hi Selah

I have pictures of “about to be priests” laying prostate before this “Holy Father”.

Hi karmarie, yea, I'm back. I couldn't help but get back on to read and I can't keep my fingers shut. Even at 47, I need to grow more and get a thicker skin. About this post. As I said before I am not about to defend the RCC or any other chruch on doctrines but this statement is misleading about this particular act. If you look on wikkipedia on prostration, one finds out the priest is not prostrating to the pope. Thanks. Godbless

I know what you mean:) Regarding this thread; You know what Mike, I really stick with what iv always believed, this world is full of confusion. Although I like Ed and Selah, I dont feel there are any churches which are beasts or antichrists. Whoever is not against us is for us Jesus told the disciples. Yes there are plenty of lies and confusion, isnt that what this world is all about? I think even Islam, Judism, all have some truth some untruth. Eventually it will al come together into one complete truth. The beast I believe is the world system, a world run by man not God. Mans system! That makes perfect sense to me;

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 19 2010,15:14)

Hi Selah

I know what you mean:) Regarding this thread; You know what Mike, I really stick with what iv always believed, this world is full of confusion. Although I like Ed and Selah, I dont feel there are any churches which are beasts or antichrists. Whoever is not against us is for us Jesus told the disciples. Yes there are plenty of lies and confusion, isnt that what this world is all about? I think even Islam, Judism, all have some truth some untruth. Eventually it will al come together into one complete truth. The beast I believe is the world system, a world run by man not God. Mans system! That makes perfect sense to me;

Kar

here i disagree with you ,the truth is the truth,if we delude the truth it is no longer the truth,
    but bit and pieces of truth .
    is Christ dead for the truth or for pieces of it ??

no Christ is for the truth of God ,the will of his father there could not be any other or other way.

the scriptures is the word of God all variations are deluded version of it and by that false,

there is not one Church who preach the truth if there is one it would be an individual with a bible.

if you are a disciple of Christ then the word of God will be enough to learn.

if you are not a disciple of Christ this would mean you belong to a men made organization.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 19 2010,18:51)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 19 2010,15:14)

Hi Selah

Kar

here i disagree with you ,the truth is the truth,if we delude the truth it is no longer the truth,
    but bit and pieces of truth .
    is Christ dead for the truth or for pieces of it ??

no Christ is for the truth of God ,the will of his father there could not be any other or other way.

the scriptures is the word of God all variations are deluded version of it and by that false,

there is not one Church who preach the truth if there is one it would be an individual with a bible.

if you are a disciple of Christ then the word of God will be enough to learn.

if you are not a disciple of Christ this would mean you belong to a men made organization.

Nah I think babylon the beast is the Crazy World as a whole:)
    (Which includes Religeon, Churches etc) which have 'missed the mark' it is Mans world.

But thats just my opinion atm, I change it often.

selah
    Participant

Good to see you back Mike.
    May the Lord lead you to HIS truth, and not necessarily what you read here.

You may be right about Wikipedia (I dont know) but the picture I have is about 100 persons all dressed in white all laying face down on the carpet facing … the Chair Of Peter.

I am sure you know what the “Chair of Peter” represents.
    And no, it is not the chair of Jesus.

selah
    Participant

Thanks Karmarie … but still no success.

Perhaps the ones that were involved regarding the rider on the first white horse with crown and bow will step forth.
    Rev 6:2

karmarie
    Participant

The rider on the white horse.

Revelation 6

1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder,
    “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

The next mention of a white horse

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True.
    With justice he judges and makes war.12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
    13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
    14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
    15Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
    16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
    KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

One Interesting point of view;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse
    Irenaeus, an influential Christian theologian of the second century, was among the first to interpret this horseman as Christ himself, his white horse representing the successful spread of the gospel. Various scholars have since supported this theory, citing the later appearance, in Revelation 19, of Christ mounted on a white horse, appearing as The Word of God. Furthermore, earlier in the New Testament, the Book of Mark indicates that the advance of the gospel may indeed precede and foretell the apocalypse. The color white also tends to represent righteousness in the Bible, and Christ is in other instances portrayed as a conqueror.  However, opposing interpretations argue that the first of the four horsemen is probably not the horseman of Revelation 19. They are described in significantly different ways, and Christ's role as the Lamb who opens the seven seals makes it unlikely that he would also be one of the forces released by the seals.
    Besides Christ, the horseman could represent the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was understood to have come upon the Apostles at Pentecost after Jesus' departure from earth. The appearance of the Lamb in Revelation 5 shows the triumphant arrival of Jesus in heaven, and the white horseman could represent the sending of the Holy Spirit by Jesus and the advance of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

selah
    Participant

My mistake Georg.

You are not “numbered” with the transgressors.
    Lucifer and Muhammad are 74 … you are short of the mark … only 52

karmarie
    Participant

I dreamed of a number last night 119 when I woke and got up It was stuck in my head, I just went on the gemetria calculator and in English = Tribe of Judah and Jewish Gemetria = Lion. And redemption. That was intersting, iv never dreamed of a number before.

terraricca
    Participant

Kar

watch your imagination .

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 20 2010,08:39)
    My mistake Georg.

You are not “numbered” with the transgressors.
    Lucifer and Muhammad are 74 … you are short of the mark … only 52

I feel so relived.

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 19 2010,18:52)
    Good to see you back Mike.
    May the Lord lead you to HIS truth, and not necessarily what you read here.

You may be right about Wikipedia (I dont know) but the picture I have is about 100 persons all dressed in white all laying face down on the carpet facing … the Chair Of Peter.

I am sure you know what the “Chair of Peter” represents.
    And no, it is not the chair of Jesus.

The article I looked up on ordination showed a similar thing, but it stated they were prostrated before the altar. You might have seen something else. If it was towards the pope I would not agree with it. I assume it is an act of humility to God. Godbless.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 20 2010,08:50)
    I dreamed of a number last night 119 when I woke and got up It was stuck in my head, I just went on the gemetria calculator and in English = Tribe of Judah and Jewish Gemetria = Lion. And redemption. That was intersting, iv never dreamed of a number before.

As Jesus told the Samaritan woman “after all, salvation is from the jews” Godbless.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2010,11:27)
    Kar

watch your imagination .

Hi T, its not my imagination lol,
    I have had vivid dreams many times they always mean something usually really clear, sometimes things that happen the next day warning things. This 119 was just as clear. Iv honestly never dreamt of a number only like that before. Im sure it meant something.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 21 2010,00:48)

As Jesus told the Samaritan woman “after all, salvation is  from the jews” Godbless.

Hi Mike hope your well:)

The Lion (Jewish gemetria=119) (from) the tribe of Judah(English Gemetria=119) = Redemption (119),

mikeangel
    Participant

Hi K, It's all good today. Your dream is in line with what I believe. The lion(Jesus), from the tribe of Judah(Yup)=Redemption. I also believe what you said before about Babylon being what the whole world has become. Hope all is well with you. Love and peace-Me

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 20 2010,22:48)

As Jesus told the Samaritan woman “after all, salvation is  from the jews” Godbless.

MA

THIS HE REFERS TO HIMSELF AS BEING THE ONE GOD HAS CHOSEN TO SAVE MEN TROUGH FAITH IN HIM AND HIS FATHER,

THE JEWS AFTER JESUS DEAD WAS THE SAME THAN THE GENTILES,NO DIFFERENCE

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 20 2010,23:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2010,11:27)
    Kar

watch your imagination .

Hi T, its not my imagination lol,
    I have had vivid dreams many times they always mean something usually really clear, sometimes things that happen the next day warning things. This 119 was just as clear. Iv honestly never dreamt of a number only like that before. Im sure it meant something.

KAR

REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS ARE YOURS NOT OURS,

SO KEEP THEM FOR YOUR OWN INFORMATION,

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account