A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 16 2010,18:49)
    Folks … I believe we may have struck a nerve!

Hi Selah. If you mean my nerve? yes sometimes I do feel like im blind, it gets confusing all the different opinions. If we are to know the truth and follow it, what is it? Whos to know?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2010,18:51)

Kar

you right,and you can see how easy it is to wipe away many scriptures ,in one sentence it is done;

we will be judge by God like you say for our heart and faith in God and Christ,not for the amount of opinions and miss concepts,and other misunderstandings,

but if we know what we know to be true ,i believe that more than many on this forum,

making sure that the word of God enters in our hearts
    and walk accordingly is crucial.

my thought

T, I do believe that God has given us love as a guide, with Jesus, our light , deep down I always come back to that.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 16 2010,18:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2010,18:51)

Kar

you right,and you can see how easy it is to wipe away many scriptures ,in one sentence it is done;

we will be judge by God like you say for our heart and faith in God and Christ,not for the amount of opinions and miss concepts,and other misunderstandings,

but if we know what we know to be true ,i believe that more than many on this forum,

making sure that the word of God enters in our hearts
    and walk accordingly is crucial.

my thought

T, I do believe that God has given us love as a guide, with Jesus, our light , deep down I always come back to that.

kAR

YOU RIGHT I DO BELIEVE THAT AS WELL,
    WE WALK BEFORE GOD IN THE LIGHT OF GOD WE DO NOT HIDE ANYTHING ,AND WE WALK ACCORDING TO THEY UNDERSTANDING HE PROVIDE US INDIVIDUALY TO US THROUGH HIS SPIRIT AND KNOWLEDGE.

MY THOUGHT

karmarie
    Participant

Amen T :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 17 2010,09:01)
    Amen T :)

Kar

it is understood that we are disciples of Christ ,not of any men denomination churche that enslave us,but the churche of above the one who free us from this world.

were Christ is the high priest and God our father rules.

mikeangel
    Participant

Karmariie, thinker, and worshipingjesus,
    I guess this is as good a place as any to put this. I have enjoyed sharing with yall, you three have been the most kind and easiest to witness with. Yall know from my post what I believe in my heart, and I do love yall. I cannot deal with the negative scripture throwing anymore. Some people on here make the pharisees look like saints. Elvis is not the King, the world is about to find out who the real king is, and I'll see yall in the perfect church. Love yall- Goodbye

selah
    Participant

No Karmarie … I was commenting on Georg's remark:

“Sorry folks, after reading all your comments, all I can say is; the blind leading the blind.”

It appears that he painted us all with a broad brush.

selah
    Participant

Karmarie … here is another biblical identification of the great harlot church.

And call no man your father upon the earth:
    for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Matt 23:0

Does that sound like Islam to you … or the Church of Rome?
    The following is from my unpublished booklet.

And now dear Roman Catholic reader, you know the true meaning and purpose for this very unusual commandment, for God had perfect foreknowledge of a great, but apostate religious system that would rise up shortly after the preaching of His true Gospel, and that it would twist and distort the plain teachings of His Word and even defy the Almighty by calling their priest and pope “Father”.

AND BLASPHEMY UPON BLASPHEMY … “HOLY FATHER”

The followers of the beast call their leader “Holy Father” but the followers of the Lamb know through the Word that there is only one true and Holy Father … they recognize the impostor.

Revelation tells us that the victors over the image mark and number sing two specific songs. This is for another time, but there is something quite unusual about the Song of Moses in a Hebrew Bible.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.  Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name?

FOR THOU ONLY ART HOLY   Rev 15:3-4

Is the pope your Father”  Does a true Bible believer consider him to be holy?

How does the Church of Islam fit into this identification of a false “father”?

I know of no other religion that calls its leaders “Father” or worse yet, “Holy Father” … do you?

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah really? Do they actually call the Pope Holy Father? Do they all is it commen or just some? I do remember hearing that.

karmarie
    Participant

Mike im so sorry to see you go, it was fun talking to you, will miss you, love and peace to you from me and may God keep you safe.

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

EVERY  pope is “Holy Father' and EVERY priest is “Father”.
    I have pictures of “about to be priests” laying prostate before this “Holy Father”.

Another crystal clear biblical identification of the great harlot church is found in 1 Timothy 4.

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats……………

I don't know how old you are but for years this identified the Church of Rome, for they forbade the eating of meat on “Fish Fridays”.  And as you know, their priests are still forbidden to marry.

I read something a few months ago that the Church of Rome was seriously considering to reintroduce this meatless Friday  practice.

Historicists are mind boggled that others do not see all the signs of identification that God has given us.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 15 2010,11:20)
    Edj,
    This is amazing. In all I have been reading I can't believe I have never read Thessalonians. Thanks to the Spirit for the revelation!

I was intrigued to read vs 4: '[the son of perdition] who opposes andexalts himself above all…sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.'

Has WJ and TT read this? How is it they aren't claiming that this is proof of a fourth God of the Trinity(?) because it 'clearly' shows that Paul is saying that Satan 'IS God'?

Just a laugh…

Hi JustAskin,

You really don't have an opportunity to see that “Bible Truth” is different than the 'systems of religion' teach until you hear otherwise!

Acts 17:11  These were more noble than those in Thessalonica,
                     in that they received the word with all readiness of mind,
                     and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 15 2010,15:37)
    Hi Karmarie … you said in part in your recent post:

“I just read the opening post again, about the number 74 and what puzzles me with the number 74 is that it also adds up to Lucifer in gematria? … …”

Karmarie, have you ever considered the possibility of an underlying meaning to a scriptural passage?
    A spiritual discernment, or perhaps a “play on word”?

“And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was “numbered” with the transgressors.” Mark 15:28.

JESUS = 74
    LUCIFER = 74
    MUHAMMAD = 74

This particular Greek word “numbered” in Mark 15:28, is Strongs 3049, and can have several meanings:
    Four of them being: count, number, reason, TO THINK ON.

This specific word “numbered”, using form #3049 occurs only once in the NT and it is in regard to Jesus being “numbered”.

Now when we read that he was numbered “with” the transgressors, I am sure that most,  if not all of us, would conclude that the meaning implied, is that he was considered as being “among” the transgressors, as the verse just prior (vs 27) speaks about how He was on the cross between two thieves.

I do not dispute that major meaning, but it may also have a double (mathematical) meaning, as Jesus, Lucifer and Muhammad each sum at 74.

To make my point, if the intent of the passage was ONLY that He was “among” the thieves,  and not a mathematical  underlying discernment, a different word would have been used as in Acts 1::26 where Strongs form 2674 is used to describe Matthias being selected as an apostle.

“and he was numbered with the eleven apostles”.  That particular form means to be “among us”, or “with us” which would have been very appropriate if that word had been used regarding Jesus,  as Jesus was among or with the thieves but, … that word was NOT used there.

That same form (2674)  regarding Matthias being selected to be numbered among the apostles, is the identical form used to describe Judas “For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry. Acts 1:17

That's my word study for the day.

Hi Selah,

Great insight and excellently explained!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah

EVERY  pope is “Holy Father' and EVERY priest is “Father”.
    I have pictures of “about to be priests” laying prostate before this “Holy Father”.

Prostrating themselves to the Pope? My goodness. And He allowed it? Hmmm.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Mike

(((I cannot deal with the negative scripture throwing anymore.)))

Negative scripture? which one?

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 17 2010,14:24)
    No Karmarie … I was commenting on Georg's remark:

“Sorry folks, after reading all your comments, all I can say is; the blind leading the blind.”

It appears that he painted us all with a broad brush.

Well

I never said I was an artist, but then I don't call some one that paints by NUMBERS one either.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 18 2010,15:31)
    Mike

Georg

I get what Mike means exactly. Its a pity others dont sometimes think what they can do to people here. Its easy for people to hide behind a computer, throw abuse at others, ignore them or whatever. Dont you think?

selah
    Participant

Thanks Ed … after 30 years on one subject, you are bound to get one right.

Careful Georg … you dont want to be NUMBERED with the transgressors.

GEORG = 52

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 18 2010,17:26)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 18 2010,15:31)
    Mike

Georg

I get what Mike means exactly. Its a pity others dont sometimes think what they can do to people here. Its easy for people to hide behind a computer, throw abuse at others, ignore them or whatever. Dont you think?

The negative scripture throwing I believe was on another thread.

selah
    Participant

Any one know where some threads might be located regarding Rev 6:2 the rider on the first white horse with crown and bow?

I tried “search” but not much help

thank you

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account