66 books of the bible

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,14:07)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,13:50)

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,13:45)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Jan. 06 2008,13:22)
    Son of light You are not very educated as far as Ancient History is concerned. If you would you maybe would understand, how the Jewish People will again be Gods chosen People. They were punished by God for 2500 years. It started in 606 B.C. and stopped in 1914 A.D. when they returned to their land. The last punishment is yet to come, and no Jew would be left alive if God would not intervene. That will bring in the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ. The millenium. Then we will have peace and everybody will love each other, but until then Satan will have a field day.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Actually, ancient history is a passion of mine. I don't claim to know it all, but it is something I do indeed study.

You seem to be a Jehovah's Witness. Because I notice your dates in particular the date 1914.

Babylon actual took Jerusalem in 586 BC not 606 BC. But of course, JW's need to have 606 correct if they want their weird 1914 date to make any sense.

You worship an angel one who has brainwashed you into thinking that good is bad and bad is good.

Jehovah is Love?

Jehovah loves us so much that he is using war and captivity, bloodshed and death as a Fatherly tool of instruction and correction?

Jehovah Loves us so much that soon he is coming to kill us?

Satan is truly having a field day.

Jehovah is a satan. The god's of all religions are satans. Satan is the god of this world. Satan is the elohim (gods) the principalities and powers, the elemental spirits.

Our satan (adversary) is all those powers against us.

The True God is Love. Not Love and Hate.

The True God is Light. Not Light and Darkness.

The True God is Merciful. Not Merciful and Wrathful.

The True God saves us. Not Saves and Kills us.

SOL what is God going to do with those satans?

Psalms 82:6

1 God presides in the great assembly;
    he gives judgment among the “gods”:
    2 “How long will you [a] defend the unjust
    and show partiality to the wicked?
    Selah

3 Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
    maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.

4 Rescue the weak and needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “They know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, 'You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.'

7 But you will die like mere men;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
    for all the nations are your inheritance.

Is the Most High who never kills going to destroy the “satans”.

You say He comes to save, not save and kill. So is He just going to allow the wicked to live a long evil live?

The God of the bible destroys those who are wicked. Not as the Harlot teaches eternal punishment.

Son of Light
    Participant

The principalities become men and die.

Hades (the collective grave) only releases those who have the spirit of truth to set them free.

The Most High didn't kill anyone.

He takes away their authority and they fall into matter like the rest of us.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,14:31)

Hades (the collective grave) only releases those who have the spirit of truth to set them free.

What are they now? The evil are not men who oppose the Most high? Who's god is the god of this world?

The Most High didn't kill anyone He only takes away their authority SO they fall into matter?

That's like saying God didn't test Job HE Allowed satan to do so.

God doesn't kill He allows satan to do His killing.

If I hire a hit man to kill you I'm not guilty of murder?

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,14:44)

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,14:31)

What are they now?  The evil are not men who oppose the Most high?  Who's god is the god of this world?

The Most High didn't kill anyone He only takes away their authority SO they fall into matter?

That's like saying God didn't test Job HE Allowed satan to do so.

God doesn't kill He allows satan to do His killing.

If I hire a hit man to kill you I'm not guilty of murder?

Not sure I understand what you mean.

The Most High doesn't kill nor does he have hired killers.

God takes away the divine spark from his fallen sons. He takes away power from them. They fall into flesh like the rest of us.

We have a divine spark within us as well. The Jehovah Gods made our flesh and we were like brute beasts but they also breathed into us spirit. Within us is a faint light from the original source of all life the Most High. The elohim have a spark as well but they mixed light with darkness we inherited both from our makers. But the Most High is the ultimate source of all, but his distant rebellious sons formed matter and made man.

Find that spark of Love and Life within you and set yourself free joining the Most High as a Son of God as our brother Jesus before us.

Why do you think revelations makes Nero the antichrist? 666 is the numerology for Nero. Nero was a fallen principality made flesh. He died by a wound from a sword. He will rise up again according to revelation and shock the nations.

Why was Judas predestined from birth as doomed to his fate as betrayer?

Why was the generation of Jesus so wicked?

kenrch
    Participant

God takes away the divine spark from his fallen sons. He takes away power from them. They fall into flesh like the rest of us.

Let me see if I understand? The Most High takes away the divine spark and so they (the wicked) fall into mere men and finally die.

So what happens if the Most High does not take away the divine spark? They Live?

And the bad angels created man and breathed live into man. So why was there a “faint” light of the Most high?

But what I really don't understand is why the Most High punished
    OR “allowed” the “bad angels” to punish Adam and Eve for doing as the Most High said?

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,15:18)

God takes away the divine spark from his fallen sons.  He takes away power from them.  They fall into flesh like the rest of us.  

Let me see if I understand?  The Most High takes away the divine spark and so they (the wicked) fall into mere men and finally die.

So what happens if the Most High does not take away the divine spark?  They Live?

And the bad angels created man and breathed live into man.  So why was there a “faint” light of the Most high?  

But what I really don't understand is why the Most High punished
    OR “allowed” the “bad angels” to punish Adam and Eve for doing as the Most High said?

Yes they would live. Just as man can live for ever by being set free guided by their divine spark inside them and then being given the fullness of God when they break the bonds of this world.

The farther the spark from the source of Light the fainter it gets.

the most high did not say dont eat of the Fruit.

The most high sent the spirit to encourage man to be set free and to eat the fruit.

eating the fruit is a “good thing”.

He gave man knowledge. They learned of the cruelty of their makers. They were set free.

kenrch
    Participant

The tree of good and evil opens our “spiritual' eyes.

So instead of Adam and Eve only knowing good. They only knew evil to be good because they didn't understand what evil was?

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,16:38)

So instead of Adam and Eve only knowing good.  They only knew evil to be good because they didn't understand what evil was?

they did know the difference.

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,16:46)

So instead of Adam and Eve only knowing good.  They only knew evil to be good because they didn't understand what evil was?

Arg, sorry I meant:

They didn't know the difference.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,16:47)

So instead of Adam and Eve only knowing good. They only knew evil to be good because they didn't understand what evil was?

Arg, sorry I meant:

That's what I mean they only knew evil. And so not knowing good
    they thought evil was good?

Bad is good and good is bad!

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,16:50)

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,16:47)

Arg, sorry I meant:

That's what I mean they only knew evil.  And so not knowing good
    they thought evil was good?

Bad is good and good is bad!

yes,

but in each of us is a spark of the True God.

Each of us have a piece of that spirit within us.

Within him we live and move and have our being.

Listen to it. It tells you what is Good and what is Evil. It is the Law written on our hearts. The Law of True Light and Love.

Jesus came to set us captives free. We are following the evil example of angels. We are wandering in darkness not understanding what is truly truly Good.

We hear that Jehovah hates somebody or something so we hate them too.

We think we are serving God by doing evil.

Listen to the spirit within. What is real true Good and what is evil. Be set free!

kenrch
    Participant

Did you know that Christian science teaches that we live in a spiritual world and that satan has us trapped in a make believe physical world. Jesus came to show us that we are in a spiritual world and if you had faith to believe that we too could perform miracles as HE did. See you don't really get sick because you are not physical.

God is the Great Mind! :)

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,17:24)
    Did you know that Christian science teaches that we live in a spiritual world and that satan has us trapped in a make believe physical world.  Jesus came to show us that we are in a spiritual world and if you had faith to believe that we too could perform miracles as HE did.  See you don't really get sick because you are not physical.

Well I agree we are trapped in this physical world of death, but unfortunately this make believe physical world is just as real as the spiritual world. And of course we really do get sick.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 06 2008,19:17)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 06 2008,17:24)
    Did you know that Christian science teaches that we live in a spiritual world and that satan has us trapped in a make believe physical world. Jesus came to show us that we are in a spiritual world and if you had faith to believe that we too could perform miracles as HE did. See you don't really get sick because you are not physical.

Well I agree we are trapped in this physical world of death, but unfortunately this make believe physical world is just as real as the spiritual world. And of course we really do get sick.

No you just “think” you are sick! It is your flesh that is sick not your spirit. And if you have NO flesh as the Christian science believe then you are not sick. This is how they claim to “heal people”.

And the beat goes on! :)

Nothing new under the sun! The costumes change people do not!

They find some truth and make a whole religion out of it by mixing it with lies.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account