3 BAPTISMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 314 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Are you judging again?
    Is that your appointed role?

Truth hurts, but also heals if we let it.

That is not judging, that is truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Whew!!

You judge yourself by your posts.

NickHassan
    Participant

psst.Anyone got a mirror for this man?

As I said, you judge yourself by your posts. That are full of dead men's bones.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Then if you are sated with judgement let that be the end of the matter.

Is it so hard to put the flesh aside and do the will of God? Is not the purpose here for us all to seek the face of God? If we jump to hasty conclusions built on teachings without careful consideration into all doctrines, how can any of us grow in the Lord? Should we not all seach all things out? Should we not prove and reprove all doctrines with the utmost and careful considerations in all brotherly love as not to offend or deter those of other faiths or those who are young in the word? If this is not done in such a manner, how can this group how to grow? How this group how to survive?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Those who are yet on milk cannot grasp the Spirit in the Word and cling to one version, but most are now on meat here.

According to the doctrine of Nick. I can take all of your so called translations and shred them using God's word. Your translations are built on sand.

If you were on the meat of the word Nick, you would be able to discern matters that are spiritual. Yet, if you cannot see that which is spiritual, how can you claim to be led of the spirit? You cannot discern matters that pertain to the milk of the word, much less the meat of the word. I gave you the litmus test and you could not see this which is the basis of the faith. So I don't know what spirit you claim to have, but it is not of God. For if it was of God, you would recognize the things of God. And you do not. You are a buckler to the faith. I have asked you repeatedly to search your heart. To seek Jesus with all of your heart. Ask Jesus into your heart Nick and be saved.

Proclaimer
    Participant

heiscomingintheclouds

You cannot say that you are led by the Spirit and also create unnecessary division over a bible translations. The latter is the work of the flesh. Such things fruit in denominations.

According to whom t8. If a translation is corrupted, should it be considered a reliable source to acquire spiritual guidance from God? Have you not read this scripture?

Gal. 5:7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

You can continue believing that it is alright to believe any translation. I will continue believing there is only one. The problem that remains is your understanding can never be complete, because the translations that most use are only in part. They remove bits and pieces of life giving information. Enough to prevent one from become whole in Christ. Yet, enough to cause one to become sick unto death.

Don't you understand brother that the delusion that has overtaken the world is the delusion of the bible translations. I believe this in my heart.

2 Thes. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Let me ask you this. If the King James bible is the infallible word of God, who you think would have most to gain at convincing the world that it is not? Is there any other translation under such intense attack?

What is comes down to is we must be led by the Holy Spirit, but if our daily bread is corrupt, the carnal will move in on the spirit.

Dear t8,

I have brothers in the Lord who use other translations. They revert to the KJ as reference and they love the KJ, but they don't see anything wrong with their versions either. I don't believe their salvation is in peril. Yet, who knows what the future holds. I believe that because they have not given up on the KJ and defend the KJ, that the Lord blesses them. Did you not say you do the same? What matters is what the Lord proves through doctrine. The proof is in the pudding.

That is why I asked you all to do the study on the baptisms. Most of you at one time or another have made claims to reverting to the KJ for reference if I am not mistaken. Why would none of you not take the time to do the study to prove or disprove this doctrine? Is not proving this doctrine beneficial to all and would it not bring spiritual growth through a deeper understanding of God's word?

Quote (t8 @ July 18 2006,02:37)
    heiscomingintheclouds

You cannot say that you are led by the Spirit and also create unnecessary division over a bible translations. The latter is the work of the flesh. Such things fruit in denominations.

As far as this remark brother, I am sure our Lord and the apostles heard much of the same.

Please take the time to do the study. It will open your eyes and your heart. It is a wonderful study and it begins to bring much scripture together. Scripture that had little or no understanding before, that you once would read over, you begin to understand.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Would your attitude we the fruit of the study we should be aiming at?

Nick, when I posted the study and asked that the group do the study. You were the first to attack. Everyone in the group is on to you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,

From another post of yours

“Everyone here thinks that it is me, this man who thinks he is this infallible person who does not make mistakes or is unwilling to learn.”

I think everyone here is hoping you will put off your petty divisive ways and walk with us.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account